Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

4 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

I did look at it but I look at the whole picture not the bits that the mainstream media offer. This is now on the docket of the Supreme Court. Hopefully they will rule on it. 

Conflicted doesn't begin to describe SCOTUS right now

FF35AD56-B31C-4F7C-A205-A0E961C376E4.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Are you that thick? I made a reference to what the mafia did in the Godfather books. I showed that this time they upped the ante and killed someone. That isn't me advocating violence you nincompoop, that's your side engaging in it! But yeah, until we all get a signed confession from the hitman, you're going to say nothing happened, don't believe your own lying eyes, believe the mendacious words coming out of your mouth instead. Got it. 

Most telling is that you don't deny that you advocated violence in your ammo box post, just the post that has been deleted.

(edited)

29 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Conflicted doesn't begin to describe SCOTUS right now

FF35AD56-B31C-4F7C-A205-A0E961C376E4.png

If you looked at a pic of paedo island you can clearly see that this is a different locale. And how do we know that is Roberts? Clinton looks very photoshopped.

But we do know who these people are:

L to R: President Donald Trump with his future wife Melania, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in 2000. Photo / Getty Images

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Another fake investigation. The Antrim county reported vote was by hand count after they ran the ballots through the machines again and got different numbers.

The bottom line is that the audit's hand count was a close match to Antrim's reported hand count, which was NOT what was in question. What was in question was the Machines.

You need to stop falling for these little diversions that the election officials keep throwing at you like grannies throwing crumbs for dumb  pigeons  at the park.

I understand the machines were in question. That is why they were *not used* in the hand audit/recount. The hand recount came to within a few votes as the machines did originally. What are you going on about? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Yes Ron I do believe in honest elections and I have most certainly been looking at the "evidence". What you call evidence I call allegation, it then gets tested and fails. Are you willing to objectively look at the results of those tests such as the audit in Antrim county today?

I also believed in santa in my day.

But have since learned that only by having both sides agree to a ballot's legitimacy do you get fair elections. You can not assume that supposedly "neutral" government staff are actually such. They are surveyed to be appx 90% Dems outside of the military. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I understand the machines were in question. That is why they were *not used* in the hand audit/recount. The hand recount came to within a few votes as the machines did originally. What are you going on about? 

The official count was a hand count after the Antrim county clerk realized the count was bogus. The hand recount came close to the prior official hand count. which was the 2nd recount after a failed 1st machine recount that did not seem any more realistic than the first, but was different by thousands of votes.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, 0R0 said:

I also believed in santa in my day.

But have since learned that only by having both sides agree to a ballot's legitimacy do you get fair elections. You can not assume that supposedly "neutral" government staff are actually such. They are surveyed to be appx 90% Dems outside of the military. 

The audit was bi partisan! No one claimed neutrality. Selection of the bi partisan clerks was part of the plaintiff's case! Both sides did agree to the ballot's legitimacy! 

But we are clearly reaching the no true scotsman fallacy point in the argument. It doesn't matter who is doing the analysis for you. If they don't agree with you then they are fake.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The audit was bi partisan! No one claimed neutrality. Selection of the bi partisan clerks was part of the plaintiff's case! Both sides did agree to the ballot's legitimacy! 

But we are clearly reaching the no true scotsman fallacy point in the argument. It doesn't matter who is doing the analysis for you. If they don't agree with you then they are fake.

i was not referring to the audit but the santa like "honest elections" flying from chimney to chimney.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

3 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

i was not referring to the audit but the santa like "honest elections" flying from chimney to chimney.

Then I will take the win.

42 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

If you looked at a pic of paedo island you can clearly see that this is a different locale. And how do we know that is Roberts? Clinton looks very photoshopped.

But we do know who these people are:

L to R: President Donald Trump with his future wife Melania, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in 2000. Photo / Getty Images

No flight logs of Trump going to the island but there are of Roberts, and your picture is photoshopped. Shall I post that picture of Epstein and his girlfriend alone? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ward Smith said:

No flight logs of Trump going to the island but there are of Roberts, and your picture is photoshopped. Shall I post that picture of Epstein and his girlfriend alone? 

Why are you asking my permission? Why are you so fixated on my constant approval of your actions?

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

So, you acknowledge the machines were tainted! Now you use misdirection to say no votes were stolen (again) in Antrim. But what about the rest of the state? You're gloating that Trump "lost" while simultaneously admitting the machines are fraudulent? There's so much fraud here you can't walk anywhere without stepping in it like a park full of dog feces. 

Machines "in question" equals untrustworthy result! Thanks for the win

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Ward Smith said:

So, you acknowledge the machines were tainted! Now you use misdirection to say no votes were stolen (again) in Antrim. But what about the rest of the state? You're gloating that Trump "lost" while simultaneously admitting the machines are fraudulent? There's so much fraud here you can't walk anywhere without stepping in it like a park full of dog feces. 

Machines "in question" equals untrustworthy result! Thanks for the win

Not hardly,  i acknowledge that the machines were the focus of plaintiff's case and that they called them into question. Only a person with zero knowledge of logic would equate "calling into question" as equivalent to arriving at the conclusion "they are at fault" . You should stick to numbers and leave the law and reasoning to others.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Not hardly,  i acknowledge that the machines were the focus of plaintiff's case and that they called them into question. Only a person with zero knowledge of logic would equate "calling into question" as equivalent to arriving at the conclusion "they are at fault" . You should stick to numbers and leave the law and reasoning to others.

Here's the thing. The "numbers" here tell a story. Lawyers and post lawyers known as judges are clearly math deficient. The machines gave false results, without a doubt. 140,000 ballots cannot be counted in one hour and they cannot all be for Biden. Just because a math deficient judge doesn't want to hear the case, and doesn't want to overturn a flawed election doesn't mean the election wasn't flawed. My friend will be an expert witness if and when a judge with testicles or courage if female is willing to hear evidence and not claim "standing" or "laches" to avoid on a technicality. 

But I get it, this is your utopian dream and Trump is in your way

• Downvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Please leave.

You are abusing the people here. It is time to get your kicks elsewhere. It has been quite a few months since you raised anything useful or interesting. You have become a soured stream of abuse.

You dislike me because I point out your frequent errors.  If you were ever correct in your predictions we would get along better.  Bad math and hope does not make data.

Feel free to leave, or at least point out a time you were ever correct. 

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Great Response! 1

I am sure we have come across this before, but just in case.

The installation of Dominion machines produces an average 1.55% shift in voting outcomes towards Dems. In the case of the 2020 elections for president, when corrected for population changes and historic Dem voting patterns the difference was 2.8%. The Fraud investigator did not yet look at particular swing state data to determine outcomes shifting, but suggested that they would be different by significantly more than the national average of 2.8%. A separate analysis done by someone else for swing states shows a 6% favorable outcome for Biden in counties using Dominion machines.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fraud-analyst-flags-pro-biden-shift-in-counties-that-used-dominion_3619566.html

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Are you that thick? I made a reference to what the mafia did in the Godfather books. I showed that this time they upped the ante and killed someone. That isn't me advocating violence you nincompoop, that's your side engaging in it! But yeah, until we all get a signed confession from the hitman, you're going to say nothing happened, don't believe your own lying eyes, believe the mendacious words coming out of your mouth instead. Got it. 

Yep, they can clearly refrain from insults.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Here's the thing. The "numbers" here tell a story. Lawyers and post lawyers known as judges are clearly math deficient. The machines gave false results, without a doubt. 140,000 ballots cannot be counted in one hour and they cannot all be for Biden. Just because a math deficient judge doesn't want to hear the case, and doesn't want to overturn a flawed election doesn't mean the election wasn't flawed. My friend will be an expert witness if and when a judge with testicles or courage if female is willing to hear evidence and not claim "standing" or "laches" to avoid on a technicality. 

But I get it, this is your utopian dream and Trump is in your way

If only you had any understanding of what you are saying. That video is utterly confused. They are advocating anarchy and capitalism however anarcho capitalists hate cash, they are the biggest proponents of cashless society. Bitcoin was designed on Austrian principles and Ethereum on Utilitarian.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

If only you had any understanding of what you are saying. That video is utterly confused. They are advocating anarchy and capitalism however anarcho capitalists hate cash, they are the biggest proponents of cashless society. Bitcoin was designed on Austrian principles and Ethereum on Utilitarian.

Strawman argument, you slap a false label on it, then attack that.  The narrator talked about the dystopian future and how people react after the fact, when it's too late. They might want to rebel and become anarchists, but they're impotent and powerless. But that's right where you want people, so for the first time in your life your predictive economics will have a chance in hell of being correct. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Strawman argument, you slap a false label on it, then attack that.  The narrator talked about the dystopian future and how people react after the fact, when it's too late. They might want to rebel and become anarchists, but they're impotent and powerless. But that's right where you want people, so for the first time in your life your predictive economics will have a chance in hell of being correct. 

You have no idea what is going on. The strawman is the premise of the video. Cash comes from the Federal Reserve and every single unit has a serial number on it. Now they are moving it online. Anarchists are promoting alternative currency which is digital not physical. Credit scores are the real issue and those come down to reporting agencies. 

Cash is going away, nothing Trump would ever do would keep it around. The strawman is to claim that the "cashless society" is the bogey man!

7 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You have no idea what is going on. The strawman is the premise of the video. Cash comes from the Federal Reserve and every single unit has a serial number on it. Now they are moving it online. Anarchists are promoting alternative currency which is digital not physical. Credit scores are the real issue and those come down to reporting agencies. 

Cash is going away, nothing Trump would ever do would keep it around. The strawman is to claim that the "cashless society" is the bogey man!

Speaking of "no idea" the video is obviously British so the "Federal Reserve" isn't involved. Second, less than 2% of all the US currency is in the form of "cash" now, so much for your "serial numbers". There was more to the video then that, but I'm sure what you watched got you all hot and bothered. Don't go Toobin on us now, save it for the election. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Ward Smith said:

Speaking of "no idea" the video is obviously British so the "Federal Reserve" isn't involved. Second, less than 2% of all the US currency is in the form of "cash" now, so much for your "serial numbers". There was more to the video then that, but I'm sure what you watched got you all hot and bothered. Don't go Toobin on us now, save it for the election. 

You just have no idea when to stop digging your hole.

• Rolling Eye 1

8 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Still waiting to see that unphotoshopped image of Trump and Epstein/Maxwell.

960x0.jpg?cropX1=188&cropX2=1910&cropY1=

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

Your whataboutism is duly noted. Trump owned a club and paying guests got to take pictures with him. I go to restaurants and introduce the owners to my guests. Did that mean I was sleeping with the owners? Asking for a friend. 

Back on topic, since your goal is to derail discussing the fraud infestation your evil party has contaminated the country with, let's look at the tricks of the trade, shall we? 

And Archive version for when Big Tech overlords delete the evidence. 

This woman testified at the TCF center she saw them placing correction tape on a tabulator. Many or all of the tabulators. The significance of this is all ballots would have a shaded area the length of the ballot in the actual image. They all would have went to adjudication. Another witness testified that the tabulators became "slow" sometimes stopping and a guy would come and take the ballots out and back them up on a portable drive, orange in color. This appears to be the mass adjudication that occurred and the creation of the ballots. After the adjudication you print the new ballot, send it out to be tabulated and place it the the correct box. We scan all the ballots and determine how many were printed. This also explains people watching perfectly flat ballots go thru with pristine selections in the candidate selection boxes or circles. Somebody had to do mass adjudication and mass printing. Probably at the warehouse that was near the TCF center, possibly connected to it.

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Great Response! 3

Proof that Dominion machines gave Biden more votes

Then we have the words of the CTO of Dominion who said "Trump can't win, I made f**king sure of it!"

He thought he hid it so well that it would never be found. He was wrong. So many people voted for Trump that even the point shaving algorithms couldn't keep up. Hence the panic. I know how this play ends. Do you? 

• Upvote 3