Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

47 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Proof that Dominion machines gave Biden more votes

Then we have the words of the CTO of Dominion who said "Trump can't win, I made f**king sure of it!"

He thought he hid it so well that it would never be found. He was wrong. So many people voted for Trump that even the point shaving algorithms couldn't keep up. Hence the panic. I know how this play ends. Do you? 

That was the analysis I was referring to before. 5.6% bias to Biden relative to non Dominion/Hart machines, which correspond to the demographic model.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I go to restaurants and introduce the owners to my guests.

Really, you introduce your guests to the owners? How small of a town do you live in?

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Really, you introduce your guests to the owners? How small of a town do you live in?

Enthalpic, Are you deliberately trying to provoke antagonism?  What is the TRUE intention behind this communication of yours?  I doubt it is because of genuine curiosity and empathetic interest. 

I can tell you this...as one who has started and owned businesses, sometimes with more than 50 employees...that many times customers would bring family or friends and introduce me to them.   This is what normal is...very friendly, warm and courteous interaction.  ...Oh...is that foreign to you?  "very friendly, warm and courteous interaction."

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

For those who are really interested in the history of Bill and Hillary Clinton, watch this 1994 documentary (with co-workers & associates of the Clintons and others giving testimonies). 

By the way...If you don't know who Barry Seals is, then you don't know how the CIA was trafficking cocaine to finance operations.

The New Clinton Chronicles [HD] Extended Edition (1∶55∶16)

VIDEO DESCRIPTION

The interesting part is, though, that when different people have started talking about Clinton's affairs, they have suddenly and mysteriously died.

One of them was Barry Seale, the drug smuggler. He was killed in February 1987.

By that time, several murders were committed in Arkansas. Two young boys were out walking late one night in the surroundings of Mena Airport. They were found dead on a railroad track. The examining doctor, sent by Clinton, said it was an accident. But their parents didn't agree. Later it was found that the boys had been stabbed and got their heads crushed. Six other persons, who had talked to the police regarding the murder of the boys, were killed themselves! Some of them had said to their families they had to leave town urgently, as they knew too much about the murders, but they were all traced and shot to death.

All this happened while Clinton was the governor of Arkansas and used Mena Airport for drug smuggling. To make research on, or accuse Clinton has too often showed to be a lethal business.

Danny Casoloro, who investigated Clinton's involvement in stock frauds, was found dead in West Virginia.

A lawyer from Washington, Paul Wilcher, who had made an appointment with Casoloro's former attorney, was found dead in his apartment.

Prosecutor Charles Black wanted more money from governor Clinton to be able to continue the investigations regarding drug smuggling on Mena Airport. He got no money, but Black's mother was killed.

The director for Clinton's Finance-campaign Committee, Ed Willke, was shot with a nail-gun.

John Wilson, politician in Washington, threatened to reveal Clinton's dirty business. He was found swinging from a rope in 1993.

Kathy Furguson, police in Arkansas and Clinton's bodyguard, said that Clinton was promiscuous. She was found dead with a gun in her hand. Her husband Danny denies all sex-scandals related to Clinton. He is still alive.

Jon Parnel Walker, one of the investigators in the Whitewater affair, "fell" from a balcony in Virginia. C.

Victor Raider II had an argument with Clinton. Raider and his son Montgomery died when their sport plane crashed. Mr. Friday, member of Raider's committee, and a known skilled pilot, died when his plane exploded.

Dentist Ronald Rogers was about to meet a journalist and give information regarding Clinton when his plane crashed in clear weather.

Luther Parks had gathered information regarding Clinton's sex habits. Clinton owed him $81.000 for security during his election campaign. He threatened Clinton to go public if he didn't get the money back. He was shot September 26th 1993.His son Gary said he had all the evidence at home and proof of Bill and Roger Clinton's drug abuse. The information was stolen shortly thereafter.

Vincent Foster was a good friend of Clinton since childhood. His "suicide" occurred during the Whitewater investigation. The "suicide" couldn't have been such. He still had the gun in his hand when found, which is impossible after the reaction from the bullet. Also, he held the gun in his right hand, though he was left-handed! At the same time employees at "Rose Law Firm" started to destroy documents. In Arkansas there is a law saying that autopsy is not necessary if the deceased through a court-order can be classified to have committed suicide. This law was written by Bill Clinton. Almost every death around his person has been classified as suicide...

The Clinton Body Count has been logged here...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Conflicted doesn't begin to describe SCOTUS right now

FF35AD56-B31C-4F7C-A205-A0E961C376E4.png

No wonder Supreme Court has avoided taking up any of the voter fraud cases?   Now we know the story...?

Lin Wood Confirms Chief Justice John Roberts Was On Epstein’s Pedo Island, Has Documentation

Well, Lin Wood just went for broke….

In a Tweet storm today, he went after Chief Justice John Roberts, claiming in no uncertain terms that Roberts WAS indeed the same John Roberts on the flight manifesto to Jeffrey Epstein’s pedo island.

Here is that flight log if you’ve never seen it:

lolita-robert.jpg

It’s long been wondered/disputed whether or not this John Roberts was THE John Roberts from the Supreme Court.It’s a common enough name. But today Lin Wood wanted to remove all doubt.

First was this:

This may be most important tweet of my life. Chief Justice John Roberts is corrupt & should resign immediately. Justice Stephen Breyer should also resign immediately. They are “anti-Trumpers” dedicated to preventing public from knowing TRUTH of @realDonaldTrump re-election.
I have long had questions about “the John Roberts” on Jeffrey Epstein private jet flight logs. I suspected it was our Chief Justice. MSM has shown no interest in investigating issue to find TRUTH. America is now entitled to know the answer. Every lie will be revealed. Pray.

Corruption & deceit have reached most powerful office in our country - the Chief Justice of U.S. Supreme Court. This is a sad day for our country but a day on which we must wake up & face the truth. Roberts is reason that SCOTUS has not acted on election cases. Others involved.

• Like 1

(edited)

None of this Clinton stuff is relevant to the topic of voting fraud.

Can't overturn the election so it warps back to some sort of election campaign slinging dirt at people.

Get over Bill Clinton already...

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

None of this Clinton stuff is relevant to the topic of voting fraud.

Can't overturn the election so it warps back to some sort of election campaign slinging dirt at people.

Get over Bill Clinton already...

What is John Podesta?

Trump’s New Brand Is Loser

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-trumps-washington/trumps-new-brand-is-loser?utm_source=nl&utm_brand=tny&utm_mailing=TNY_Daily_121820&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bea15512ddf9c72dc912311&cndid=17768489&hasha=5a9f69fe1b66f2fb53c95925d88b6cc2&hashb=d9494cf78f9811846899547106258772f12f3a53&hashc=89a3d2964591281b25afc03928bd48192f0f4328071a64b8e9ff9715dfe90030&esrc=bounceX&mbid=mbid%3DCRMNYR012019&utm_term=TNY_Daily

Excerpt:

In politics, and especially with this President, the simplest explanation for something is usually the best one. Whatever the other reasons are for his ongoing post-election temper tantrum, it couldn’t be more clear that Trump is also motivated by the simple psychological fact that he really, really hates being called a “loser.”

. . . . Perhaps Trump believes that his continued rejection of the reality of his loss makes him appear to be a fighter. Perhaps he really has convinced himself that the outrageous claims he is making about an election conspiracy so vast that it involves millions of fraudulent votes, a dead Venezuelan dictator, and Republican officials in a half-dozen states are true. Many commentators—including me—have pointed with alarm to Trump’s success at convincing millions of Republican voters to doubt the legitimacy of Biden’s win, and the fact that two-thirds of the House Republican Conference last week signed onto the quickly dismissed Texas lawsuit to throw out the results in four key states—Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin—where Biden prevailed.

If Trump’s goal was proving that the Party remains loyal to him, he has succeeded extraordinarily. Who could have imagined four years ago that a large part of the national G.O.P. leadership would be so devoted to Donald Trump that it would follow him down the path of outright rejection when the election did not go his way?

But there is another way of looking at what Trump has been doing since November 3rd, and it does not suggest a strategy of political genius—or, really, much of a strategy at all. In pushing back so insistently and filing so many baseless lawsuits, Trump has forced dozens of conservatives at every level of American society to attest to the integrity of the vote—and highlight Trump’s loss. Republican governors in states such as Arizona and Georgia have affirmed that he lost—not only their states but the election over all. Republican-appointed judges have affirmed that he lost. So have many Republican officials who played a role in certifying the results in the states that handed the Presidency to Biden. “Voters, not lawyers, choose the President,” Stephanos Bibas, a federal appeals-court judge appointed by Trump, wrote, in throwing out one of the Pennsylvania cases. Trump, he noted, can’t just tweet his way to victory: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here. Calling an election unfair does not make it so.” The Wisconsin Supreme Court, in a ruling by a conservative Republican justice, warned that Trump, in seeking to “disenfranchise every Wisconsin voter,” was testing the “faith in our system of free and fair elections.” The two cases that Trump sought to bring to the U.S. Supreme Court were so weak that the nine Justices declined even to hear arguments on their merits.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rand Paul: "There's A Great Deal Of Voter Fraud And It's Not The First Time"

by Tyler Durden
Friday, Dec 18, 2020 - 13:37

Doubling-down on his comments yesterday that "the fraud happened"...

It’s sort of Obama, Rahm Emanuel’s playbook. They took the crisis of COVID and then they changed election law … not by changing law at the state legislature, they had secretaries of state and or governors simply by fiat change the law to say ‘oh you can keep counting votes’ when the law did say that. So, this election really was stolen in a way and it was stolen because people changed the law …"

“The fraud happened. The election in many ways was stolen...And the only way it’ll be fixed is by, in the future, reinforcing the laws.”

TWITTER EMBED IN ARTICLE - one minute video of Rand talking.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1339253599868694531

Rand Paul: “The fraud happened. The election in many ways was stolen.”

(TomNolan's SIDENOTE:  He is talking to Krebs.  On the previous Thread I had clipped & pasted what Krebs had wrote on a government website.  It was total BS whitewash...one example: his statement of "No dead people voted." )

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul appeared on Fox News, noting that "there's a great deal of voter fraud, and it's not the first time..."

ANOTHER ONE MINUTE VIDEO  - https://www.air.tv/watch?v=aQwsNnsvTvabadpJvVbigg

KILMEADE: “You think the election was stolen, you tweeted out?”

PAUL: “Absolutely. I think there’s a great deal of fraud and it’s not the first time. I mean, you know the famous story of LBJ, he’s got scotch in one hand, illegal votes in a shoe box in the other and he turns them at midnight and they say, ‘Uh oh, your opponent turned his in 2 hours later and won the election.’ He said, ‘Arg, never again,’ he says. So he comes back 2 years later, and he says we are not turning our illegal votes in until my opponent has turned in all of his illegal votes. It’s been going on. My dad had an election stolen in 1976. But the only way you fix it is the courts will not hear you after the election. That’s what we are fighting now. It’s the way it’s always been. You got to go back and you got to police the election, you got to elect the secretary of state who won’t lie, cheat, steal and change the election law.

KILMEADE: “Got it.”

PAUL: “And so these are things that you have to do and you have to purge the polls, you got to prevent illegal aliens from voting, et cetera.”

KILMEADE: “They didn’t do that. Senator Rand Paul, thank you so much.”

PAUL: “Thank you.”

h/t The Mental Recession blog,

Here is the 2 hour video of the Senate Hearing

Senate Hearing Homeland Security Examining Irregularities 2020 Election

• Like 1

(edited)

10 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Rand Paul: "There's A Great Deal Of Voter Fraud And It's Not The First Time"

by Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden you say?

Watched fight club way too many times.  Plotting to take down the big banks?

Quality reporting from fictional characters.

Edited by Enthalpic

Meanwhile, More corrupt officials defying the law and protecting Dominion equipment from being forensically analyzed. Mark my words, they're dragging this out as long as possible to hide the truth, just like Michigan, Pennsylvania and the other "gang of six" states have done. There's ZERO legitimate reason to hide evidence, except when you know damn good and well you're guilty. Jay De and the Enthalpic and the other usefuls here will pretend this is a "win" for them. I sincerely hope if they or a family member has a crime committed against them and the perp gets off Scott free because of a technicality they'll remember their position today. But that would require something I suspect they don't possess. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Meanwhile, More corrupt officials defying the law and protecting Dominion equipment from being forensically analyzed. Mark my words, they're dragging this out as long as possible to hide the truth, just like Michigan, Pennsylvania and the other "gang of six" states have done. There's ZERO legitimate reason to hide evidence, except when you know damn good and well you're guilty. Jay De and the Eejit and the other usefuls here will pretend this is a "win" for them. I sincerely hope if they or a family member has a crime committed against them and the perp gets off Scott free because of a technicality they'll remember their position today. But that would require something I suspect they don't possess. 

Wow classy.

I have gone to court twice in the last year and have had 3 tickets overturned. 

It's called winning, try it sometime.  Minor laws do not apply to me. Muhahaha!

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

Current advertising in Georgia. They can always count on their low IQ base

2786357A-53C1-41FB-B2E7-5AF216E93084.png

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Tyler Durden you say?

Watched fight club way too many times.  Plotting to take down the big banks?

Quality reporting from fictional characters.

OILPRICE.COM often posts Zero Hedge articles by "Tyler Durden" on the front page.  As usual, you love to show your snarky characterless personality by trying to derail, distract, and disparage anything of value.  What value do you bring to humanity?...your purposelessness behooves you, but for its destructive intent.  KARMA WILL FIND YOU.

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Great Response! 1

14 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Apparently AZ SOS officials are refusing to comply with Legislature's subpoenas.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1340026532836896768?s=20

Looking to see how this develops.

I linked to the video of them voting about it 3 hours ago up above. 

Georgia officials likewise hiding evidence reminding everyone to ignore FOIA requests even though it is technically public information. Because when you've got nothing to hide, you're not a corrupt politician. 🤣

20 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Ron, what you linked is a court *allowed* report/audit made by plaintiffs that alleged the potential for error to have occurred in support of their request for a court *ordered* non partisian audit. That court ordered non partisian official audit was released today: https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/12/17/antrim-county-hand-tally-certified-election-results/3937898001/

It affirmed the previous tally (within a few votes) and showed that the alleged potential error decried in the report did not in fact occur. 

Are you willing to objectively look at the results of the official audit?

Here is what actually happened.

The SOS henchman directed the volunteers to count illegal ballots, blank ballots, fraudulent ballots (125 or so ballots with the same signature), essentially any piece of paper on hand.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mi-sec-state-official-caught-video-telling-volunteers-count-multiple-ballots-signature-audit-votes-antrim-county/

Broken locks on the tabulators, ballot boxes unsealed, insecure storage, fake counting instructions that are illegal.

All on video, by direction of the SOS official

Mixed bin of tabulated and untabulated ballots and blank ones. etc

https://rumble.com/vbzvi7-precinct-no.-1-in-mancelona-mi.html

Counting the spoiled ballots

https://rumble.com/vbzvl9-the-second-video-someone-finds-in-a-bag-marked-spoiled-ballots.html

Counting the fake ballots with repeated handwriting by the same hand.

https://rumble.com/vbzvpp-the-third-video-was-taken-at-a-table-where-the-ballots-from-central-lake-tw.html

9 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Your whataboutism is duly noted. Trump owned a club and paying guests got to take pictures with him. I go to restaurants and introduce the owners to my guests. Did that mean I was sleeping with the owners? Asking for a friend. 

Back on topic, since your goal is to derail discussing the fraud infestation your evil party has contaminated the country with, let's look at the tricks of the trade, shall we? 

And Archive version for when Big Tech overlords delete the evidence. 

I'm trying to derail when it is you who brought up Epstein? I was responding to your fake news post. You have my permission to post the evidence you have that the photo of Trump and Epstein was photoshopped, since you apparently need my permission.

The rest of your post is a bunch of allegations made by people who say they don't really know what is going on, nothing more. This is for the courts and so far they are finding the actions to be without significant problem.

9 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Proof that Dominion machines gave Biden more votes

Then we have the words of the CTO of Dominion who said "Trump can't win, I made f**king sure of it!"

He thought he hid it so well that it would never be found. He was wrong. So many people voted for Trump that even the point shaving algorithms couldn't keep up. Hence the panic. I know how this play ends. Do you? 

The document is titled "Evidence of POTENTIAL Fraud..." That is not proof!!!!!!

And of course you don't even try to provide proof of the CTO quote.

(edited)

Venezuela is a pioneering country in electronic voting, like the USA, the joke tells itself

What if there's voter fraud in the US? there's not going to be any outrage for it, plus it benefits Trump in the future, if something really nasty happens to the economy or politics in the US it will be on Biden's  term, if biden fails in those 4 years Trump wins if he runs again in 2024 saying "This wouldn't happened with me" with the motto "Remember when America was great?" Biden is president with 74 years of age, trump is 70

At least humpy dumpy trumpy will learn how to not be complacient.

Edited by Sebastian Meana
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Here is what actually happened.

The SOS henchman directed the volunteers to count illegal ballots, blank ballots, fraudulent ballots (125 or so ballots with the same signature), essentially any piece of paper on hand.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mi-sec-state-official-caught-video-telling-volunteers-count-multiple-ballots-signature-audit-votes-antrim-county/

Broken locks on the tabulators, ballot boxes unsealed, insecure storage, fake counting instructions that are illegal.

All on video, by direction of the SOS official

Mixed bin of tabulated and untabulated ballots and blank ones. etc

https://rumble.com/vbzvi7-precinct-no.-1-in-mancelona-mi.html

Counting the spoiled ballots

https://rumble.com/vbzvl9-the-second-video-someone-finds-in-a-bag-marked-spoiled-ballots.html

Counting the fake ballots with repeated handwriting by the same hand.

https://rumble.com/vbzvpp-the-third-video-was-taken-at-a-table-where-the-ballots-from-central-lake-tw.html

We await the rest of the process. Because it is still just their allegation that the ballots all had the same hand writing, etc. Most relevant though is that signatures are a separate issue from the machines counting properly. If the audit came out the same as the vote then it did and that report about machines being the problem are indeed moot.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

We await the rest of the process. Because it is still just their allegation that the ballots all had the same hand writing, etc. Most relevant though is that signatures are a separate issue from the machines counting properly. If the audit came out the same as the vote then it did and that report about machines being the problem are indeed moot.

You are presuming that the ballot stuffing was not related to the Dominion hack. It was. It had to be. They used Dominion to set the target numbers of ballots for Trump that would have to be shredded and the number of Biden ballots that would have to be filled out or printed.   The mathematical relationships showing vote transfer algorithms at work at the vote management software level (Dominion Democracy suite) require a backup in the tabulation level and then "evidence" manufactured in the ballot and envelope level and then at the details of voter and voting registry. Because the task was so large, they had to rush and created a mess of uncounted ballots and fake ones produced in the adjudication process' printing phase as well as big yawning holes in the voter registries and up to 70% unbalanced books at some wards/precincts and in city counties where the main fraud occurred. .

• Great Response! 2