Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

Victor David Hansen gave an excellent interview last month to a Taiwanese news channel that my wife played for me. In it he said a stunning thing. He said that Trump was like chemotherapy for the cancer that was corruption in the US political system. For the first time ever we had a president who wasn't going to be bribed by the usual power brokers. Instead of the Obama family entering office worth $5 million and exiting with hundreds of millions and buying $15 million dollar mansions for cash, or the Clintons being "dirt poor" and leaving office with hundreds of millions and a $2 billion "foundation" that never donates money to anyone… but this is all old news. Arguing with the useful idiots here about this election and bringing any of the corrupt past up, they universally said, "well Obama and Clinton aren't running" as if getting away with the crimes negates that there was a crime! 

But the quote in the previous post by Gingrich was close. Trump wasn't the virus, Trump was the cure for the disease. 

There's a lot of ccorruption in United States politics and the country in general. Corruption is just like cancer and cancer needs chemotherapy. You know who likes chemo? No one. You know who needs chemo? The cancer patient. Trump is the chemo this country needed, but not what it wanted. The corrupt cancer absolutely didn't want chemo, and the rest of the body didn't like the chemo, because it made them uncomfortable. But what is the alternative? More cancer until there's nothing left but a rotting hulk where the greatest country on earth, the shining beacon on a hill, the number one destination for immigration for hundreds of years once stood. 

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

The American people have become lazy and apathetic so it's created a system of government that believes it doesn't need the people, except their money.  Then there is a media that is all in with the Democrats and left wing.  Watching CNN during a riot in Seattle, or was it Portland, or was it Kenosha, well, wherever it was in multiple cities, a building was engulfed in flames behind this dude with a mic and he's saying in front of the camera that it is a peaceful protest.  It felt like Baghdad Bob when the American troops went by him as he said to the Iraqi TV audience, or just the guy running the camera, that Iraq was winning.  

Then there are the courts and judges aligning with the Secretaries of State pulling election laws out of their butts to override their legislative branches in swing states.  They made absurd rule changes months before a Presidential election with dubious voting machines where Chris Krebs the head of CISA, the agency in charge of cybersecurity and infrastructure testified the Dominion machines were in fact connected to the internet.  Now we had the biggest hack in U.S. history under this same agency and Krebs in charge.

So, we hear the whistleblowers, videos of a woman pulling the USB port out of one of the voting machines and handing it off to some unknown person who slides it into his pocket.  Then the people in Georgia who tell the observers and press to leave for the night at the polling station where they are seen pulling suitcases of ballots from under a table and a woman in close up counting the same ballots over and over.  Why haven't these people been investigated since I think we need to hear from them.  At least we'd like to know what the hell was going on, especially since everyone, including the media said they stopped counting that night due to a water leak which was bunk.

The media is telling us the whistleblowers are all liars, yet they are attacked, threatened, lose their jobs, and have to move and they know what will happen even before they testify.  The media tell us the videos are doctored and our eyes are deceiving us.  The Democrats are calling it a Russian attack on our democracy and the SCOTUS tells the states they have no standing when asking the court to demand the states fix the irregularities and give them relief.  If anyone was paying attention, these 5 states created chaos for the rest of the country when they made unconstitutional changes in their election laws.

So, here we are, with a man shuffling into the WH with no clue where he is, calling his sister his wife and his wife his sister, his head of a major agency is mispronounced and Biden calls the agency the Department of Health and Education, he tells a reporter in November that 250,000 more people were going to die of coronavirus by January, so that would be around 200,000 more people next week. Poor people can be a smart as white people, he's proud of his son who is under criminal investigation by the Fed since 2018, and coronavirus is the leading cause of death this year when heart failure is triple the number.  So, these comments were in the last 2 months and I didn't include some so everyone can join in here.  

But, we're in for a very rocky ride but lucky us, we'll have the most diversified cabinet "ever"!  They aren't qualified, but neither is the guy who will be sleeping in the Oval Office.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Still wondering why the Deep State conspired to steal the election from Trump, but yet conspired to almost hand control of the House to the GOP?

And it's still curious that a group of wackos and Trump Kool-Aid drinkers can see widespread election fraud the the Trump appointed Attorney General could not see. 

So it goes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 2

(edited)

Meanwhile, with Trump's veto of the Defense bill and with him so far refusing to sign the COVID relief bill, it looks like Trump’s Christmas Eve message to the troops and to the country overall is a middle finger salute--especially to those who were desperately counting on the $600 payments and continued unemployment support. 

BTW, he retweeted a memo in support of Pence, on January 6th,  refusing to do his Constitutionally mandated duty to accept the Electors from the swing states and instead insist that the Governors and Legislators in the swing states submit new “Valid” slates of Electors.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Meanwhile, with Trump's veto of the Defense bill and with him so far refusing to sign the COVID relief bill, it looks like Trump’s Christmas Eve message to the troops and to the country overall is a middle finger salute--especially to those who were desperately counting on the $600 payments and continued unemployment support. 

Have you actually paid attention to the bill? 1) 5,593 pages. 2) $10M for Pakistani gender studies. 3) A billion to Asian reassurance of trade.

I'm no Trump fan but he did tell Congress in 2018 that he would never sign another bill that no one had read. This bill was completed at 3 p.m. and Congress was expected to vote on it at 5 p.m. 

The hard-struck people who have been the most damaged by this pandemic need the money--and that probably should be $2,000/working person carefully parsed out and totally devoid of pork. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Hi Gerry where did you read that he was going to pardon MBS?

Do Presidents pardon foreign politicians ever?

"Immunity," which is the same thing as a pardon before the fact of formal charges.

President Trump has listened to all the wrong people on oil and gas. He apparently has bought into the concept that befriending KSA at any cost is worth having dibs on the oil: that has been passed down from president to president ever since FDR met with the old king in the Bitter Lakes region of the Suez Canal in the middle of the Second War. 

We've continued to supply state of the art defense to KSA, no matter that they have embargoed us repeatedly and tried to put our oil business out of commission repeatedly, and even when they've formed alliances with tribal, bloodthirsty groups and declared war on Yemen. During that time, we've put up with some real doozies. MbS has taken that a couple of clicks south: he is a murderous clown.

It would take an act of Congress to allow the District Court of New York to sue the sovereign state of KSA over the terrorism of 9/11--but much of Congress has been ready to do just that. Despite the fact that it became known very quickly that 15 of the 18 terrorists were Saudi nationals, and that Osama bin Ladin was their ringleader, George W. Bush had three planeloads of Saudis herded into jets--including some members of bin Ladin's family and God only knows who else--and sent them back to KSA. As evidence mounted against the KSA, George W. got the bright idea to invade Iraq, forever unbalancing the axis of power in the Middle East and giving the KSA a free pass. 

Things like the atrocity of 9/11 don't go away. If the Saudis had played nice, we could probably be excused for ignoring their hand in it. But we have a reckless new crown prince who knows no bounds. He kidnapped a bevy of Saudi royalty and held them captive. He ordered the dismemberment of Mr. Khashoggi, who would have to be considered an American by all rights. There is apparently a pretty good blood trail on him, and attempts on others. 

Such a man as MbS will eventually run out of luck. An American tribunal will finally be put together. They will likely hold KSA's feet to the fire for remuneration for 9/11, and bin Salmon responsible for murder of an American citizen. Me? I merely read the headline in several papers that "Trump is mulling the notion of giving Mohammed bin Salmon immunity" and, since I had consumed a very good Manhattan (hard to beat as a holiday drink) and no longer suffered the shackles of restraint, quickly penned my note of indignation about this matter. 

I received a little ridicule, which was water over a duck's back, and a bemused inquiry or two (like yours). The whole thing made me ponder once again just why a president who bragged that he had "made American energy-independent" and was coached by one of his earliest supporters Harold Hamm in all things American energy could then make such a ridiculous statement after turning down Harold Hamm's advice (as well as Ted Cruz's) to tell the Saudis to turn the 22 VLCC'S around when we were drowning in oil earlier this year.

So no, presidents don't pardon foreign politicians, but they do give spoiled princes and kings of Saudi Arabia all sorts of passes and leeways, including being held responsible for murder that was about as obvious as you get. I get indignant all over again, just trying to explain myself, and this time I've had no Manhattan to blame. Immunity! What an utterly irresponsible thing to say! And I repeat myself, if this president confers immunity on this idiot MbS, I offer my profound apologies to any lefty with whom I've ever disagreed and thereby join the chorus of Judases. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Victor David Hansen gave an excellent interview last month to a Taiwanese news channel that my wife played for me. In it he said a stunning thing. He said that Trump was like chemotherapy for the cancer that was corruption in the US political system. For the first time ever we had a president who wasn't going to be bribed by the usual power brokers. Instead of the Obama family entering office worth $5 million and exiting with hundreds of millions and buying $15 million dollar mansions for cash, or the Clintons being "dirt poor" and leaving office with hundreds of millions and a $2 billion "foundation" that never donates money to anyone… but this is all old news. Arguing with the useful idiots here about this election and bringing any of the corrupt past up, they universally said, "well Obama and Clinton aren't running" as if getting away with the crimes negates that there was a crime! 

But the quote in the previous post by Gingrich was close. Trump wasn't the virus, Trump was the cure for the disease. 

There's a lot of ccorruption in United States politics and the country in general. Corruption is just like cancer and cancer needs chemotherapy. You know who likes chemo? No one. You know who needs chemo? The cancer patient. Trump is the chemo this country needed, but not what it wanted. The corrupt cancer absolutely didn't want chemo, and the rest of the body didn't like the chemo, because it made them uncomfortable. But what is the alternative? More cancer until there's nothing left but a rotting hulk where the greatest country on earth, the shining beacon on a hill, the number one destination for immigration for hundreds of years once stood. 

Seriously?  I guess the $200M+ that was spent at his resorts so he could golf was what.. given to charity?  Or the 41 patents that Ivanka received from China.  He ain't called the Grifter-in-Chief for nothing...  And please, spare me the "But what about..."  

• Downvote 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

BTW, he retweeted a memo in support of Pence, on January 6th,  refusing to do his Constitutionally mandated duty to accept the Electors from the swing states and instead insist that the Governors and Legislators in the swing states submit new “Valid” slates of Electors.

Trump had warned he would veto a bloated wasteful bill. This bill was thousands of pages long and the congress was given one day to see it. Typical Pelosi tactic. Trump has stalled it and will stop it unless changes are made. His chief desire is to provide $2,000 checks rather than $600. The bloated bill should be reduced. Good for President Trump. 

Edited by ronwagn
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Trump had warned he would veto a bloated wasteful bill. This bill was thousands of pages long and the congress was given one day to see it. Typical Pelosi tactic. Trump has stalled it and will stop it unless changes are made. His chief desire is to provide $2,000 checks rather than $600. The bloated bill should be reduced. Good for President Trump. 

Yes i do agree very much with Trumps thumbs down approach to this bill, it would thrill me to the ends of delight if he were to publically expose the people behind the pork in this bill and call out to US citizens these are people who you elect to represent you.

If anyone paying attention to Biden's incoming administration aka Obama 3.0 they would see the world eddity's already glad handing..getting back into the welfare handout line. The next few yrs will be the most interesting and disgusting times the US has yet witnessed. What no gets at this point the US is badly broken...many will rise in anger.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

I received a little ridicule, which was water over a duck's back, and a bemused inquiry or two (like yours). The whole thing made me ponder once again just why a president who bragged that he had "made American energy-independent" and was coached by one of his earliest supporters Harold Hamm in all things American energy could then make such a ridiculous statement after turning down Harold Hamm's advice (as well as Ted Cruz's) to tell the Saudis to turn the 22 VLCC'S around when we were drowning in oil earlier this year.

Saudi Royals have 2$Trillion at their disposal and are a tool to suppress China - Russia (and EU) oil trade. Which they did.

The 22 were not supplemented, 17 other tankers headed to the US from Saudi were diverted elsewhere after Trump made threats as Hamm suggested. Some of those 22 tankers, I don't know exactly how many of them, were necessary to produce diesel from the light frack oil. As diesel consumption did not fall back as much as gasoline, which fraction is favored in Frack oil refining, as opposed to diesel.

Again, the question is a balance of geopolitical gains vs. losses. Immunity is status quo for heads of state. Perhaps congress can do it without a presidential veto.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

"Immunity," which is the same thing as a pardon before the fact of formal charges.

President Trump has listened to all the wrong people on oil and gas. He apparently has bought into the concept that befriending KSA at any cost is worth having dibs on the oil: that has been passed down from president to president ever since FDR met with the old king in the Bitter Lakes region of the Suez Canal in the middle of the Second War. 

We've continued to supply state of the art defense to KSA, no matter that they have embargoed us repeatedly and tried to put our oil business out of commission repeatedly, and even when they've formed alliances with tribal, bloodthirsty groups and declared war on Yemen. During that time, we've put up with some real doozies. MbS has taken that a couple of clicks south: he is a murderous clown.

It would take an act of Congress to allow the District Court of New York to sue the sovereign state of KSA over the terrorism of 9/11--but much of Congress has been ready to do just that. Despite the fact that it became known very quickly that 15 of the 18 terrorists were Saudi nationals, and that Osama bin Ladin was their ringleader, George W. Bush had three planeloads of Saudis herded into jets--including some members of bin Ladin's family and God only knows who else--and sent them back to KSA. As evidence mounted against the KSA, George W. got the bright idea to invade Iraq, forever unbalancing the axis of power in the Middle East and giving the KSA a free pass. 

Things like the atrocity of 9/11 don't go away. If the Saudis had played nice, we could probably be excused for ignoring their hand in it. But we have a reckless new crown prince who knows no bounds. He kidnapped a bevy of Saudi royalty and held them captive. He ordered the dismemberment of Mr. Khashoggi, who would have to be considered an American by all rights. There is apparently a pretty good blood trail on him, and attempts on others. 

Such a man as MbS will eventually run out of luck. An American tribunal will finally be put together. They will likely hold KSA's feet to the fire for remuneration for 9/11, and bin Salmon responsible for murder of an American citizen. Me? I merely read the headline in several papers that "Trump is mulling the notion of giving Mohammed bin Salmon immunity" and, since I had consumed a very good Manhattan (hard to beat as a holiday drink) and no longer suffered the shackles of restraint, quickly penned my note of indignation about this matter. 

So no, presidents don't pardon foreign politicians, but they do give spoiled princes and kings of Saudi Arabia all sorts of passes and leeways, including being held responsible for murder that was about as obvious as you get. I get indignant all over again, just trying to explain myself, and this time I've had no Manhattan to blame. Immunity! What an utterly irresponsible thing to say! And I repeat myself, if this president confers immunity on this idiot MbS, I offer my profound apologies to any lefty with whom I've ever disagreed and thereby join the chorus of Judases. 

I honestly highly doubt that will happen but I understand your concern.

I think Trump has done an amazing job over the last 4 years of detaching the USA from being the Policeman of the Middle East and that they (ME countries) are on their own to a degree now which is why some of those countries have made defense deals with Israel.

(edited)

18 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Trump is the chemo this country needed, but not what it wanted. The corrupt cancer absolutely didn't want chemo, and the rest of the body didn't like the chemo, because it made them uncomfortable. But what is the alternative?

Chemotherapy is the best description of trump yet.

Expensive poison that destroys your quality of life and then you die anyways.

Personally, I would look to surgery and radiation and turn down chemo.  I'll just take palliative care if inoperable.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

Even trump sees the writing on the wall.  

"But, but, I did them favours!"

Crooked favours? He sure makes it sounds like he manipulated a rigged election.

sounds like winning.png

Edited by Enthalpic

16 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Even trump sees the writing on the wall.  

"But, but, I did them favours!"

Crooked favours? He sure makes it sounds like he manipulated a rigged election.

sounds like winning.png

He campaigned for these Senators and got out the vote for them. They may never have made it over the Dem ballot stuffing without riding Trump's coat tails.

Corruption was within the Dem run city wards and precincts as it has been since before the civil war, and doubly so since the incorporation of Joe Kennedy and the union's protection smuggling and extortion business into the Dem party after WWI.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Merry Christmas everyone 

Especially the most popular presidential candidate in history. Maybe Santa will give him some Twitter followers since he can't even draw flies, itself surprising given how he's decaying before our eyes. 

7421777D-BBD7-4E8E-B925-4A86B9FF3B70.png

• Upvote 2

(edited)

^ Twitter does not run elections...

Remember how many times you guys said the media and polls do not matter?  Now you are using twat follower counts as a pseudo poll / election metric?

I love how your screen shot of a pro-trump echo chamber is presented as some sort of evidence. 

Keep holding out the hope!  Pence is going to overturn the election! LOL!

Edited by Enthalpic

19 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The 22 were not supplemented, 17 other tankers headed to the US from Saudi were diverted elsewhere after Trump made threats as Hamm suggested. Some of those 22 tankers, I don't know exactly how many of them, were necessary to produce diesel from the light frack oil. As diesel consumption did not fall back as much as gasoline, which fraction is favored in Frack oil refining, as opposed to diesel.

Do you sell oil?

I can tell you that the wellhead price of WTI was $2/barrel there for quite some time . . . as the Saudi VLCC's steamed toward us. Do you have evidence that those Saudi carriers were diverted? That's news to me. They have permanent berthing rights in Port Arthur unless there is an act of war. 

Not much heavy oil is used in diesel production, and we had heavy oil coming out our yang-yang at that time. 

Look, I haven't made a national temper tantrum of Trump's lack of action, and I'm not trying to blame the whole thing on him. I'm just saying that he either is as ignorant as a doorknob about American oil and gas as it exists in current time or has some other, possibly nefarious excuse for not acting. As any of the traders on this forum could tell you--or perhaps you know from personal experience--the trade of this particular commodity has to do with the value of the "petro-dollar" first and foremost: oil is the anti-dollar. The dollar was strong back then. We have a glut today but the price of oil is heading up, partially b/c or the vaccine but largely b/c the dollar has fallen 15%. But aside from that, presidential action affects the price mightily--people went into oil futures expiry licking their lips b/c it became obvious that Trump was really not going to turn those tankers around, no matter that they were out to destroy our business.

There were plenty of unscrupulous wheeler-dealers in Dallas and Houston and Midland-Odessa who bought pipeline space and clogged the wellhead-pipeline-Cushing Hub-Gulf refinery forward motion but most of what happened was just a pure-dee old collapse of demand. All I'm saying is that the Saudis smelled blood in the water and tried to do in the American shale business. 

And that last part could have/should have been prevented. The breaking point for me was the part about "mulling over immunity for MbS." I have many faults but holding back isn't one of them. That poisoned the well for me. First he tells the world that he believes MbS when he said he had nothing to do with the murder of Khashoggi, then he lets the Saudis humiliate us on a world stage, and finally he is mulling over conferring immunity. 

Well, confer the hell out of it. You'll do it without my support. That's Trump's giant flaw: he has no idea when he has pushed too far. I watched the rally at Kenosha. A poor stooped man who was nervous as a whore in church tried to fix the microphone after Trump had railed on and on about what a "pathetic excuse for a microphone they set up for me." The guy fumbled. Trump then asked a (silent) crowd if his campaign should pay for the man's work, it was so poor. What the hell kind of man does that, makes fun of a guy whose yearly salary was probably less than what Trump makes in an hour? Well, turns out the same one who'd grant immunity to a murderous crown prince of Saudi Arabia. 

I'm sorry. I have been a loyal supporter. I think Mr. Biden is a disaster and his second is a greater one. But true colors finally bleed through. And they make me sick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Do you sell oil?

I can tell you that the wellhead price of WTI was $2/barrel there for quite some time . . . as the Saudi VLCC's steamed toward us. Do you have evidence that those Saudi carriers were diverted? That's news to me. They have permanent berthing rights in Port Arthur unless there is an act of war. 

Not much heavy oil is used in diesel production, and we had heavy oil coming out our yang-yang at that time. 

Look, I haven't made a national temper tantrum of Trump's lack of action, and I'm not trying to blame the whole thing on him. I'm just saying that he either is as ignorant as a doorknob about American oil and gas as it exists in current time or has some other, possibly nefarious excuse for not acting. As any of the traders on this forum could tell you--or perhaps you know from personal experience--the trade of this particular commodity has to do with the value of the "petro-dollar" first and foremost: oil is the anti-dollar. The dollar was strong back then. We have a glut today but the price of oil is heading up, partially b/c or the vaccine but largely b/c the dollar has fallen 15%. But aside from that, presidential action affects the price mightily--people went into oil futures expiry licking their lips b/c it became obvious that Trump was really not going to turn those tankers around, no matter that they were out to destroy our business.

There were plenty of unscrupulous wheeler-dealers in Dallas and Houston and Midland-Odessa who bought pipeline space and clogged the wellhead-pipeline-Cushing Hub-Gulf refinery forward motion but most of what happened was just a pure-dee old collapse of demand. All I'm saying is that the Saudis smelled blood in the water and tried to do in the American shale business. 

And that last part could have/should have been prevented. The breaking point for me was the part about "mulling over immunity for MbS." I have many faults but holding back isn't one of them. That poisoned the well for me. First he tells the world that he believes MbS when he said he had nothing to do with the murder of Khashoggi, then he lets the Saudis humiliate us on a world stage, and finally he is mulling over conferring immunity. 

Well, confer the hell out of it. You'll do it without my support. That's Trump's giant flaw: he has no idea when he has pushed too far. I watched the rally at Kenosha. A poor stooped man who was nervous as a whore in church tried to fix the microphone after Trump had railed on and on about what a "pathetic excuse for a microphone they set up for me." The guy fumbled. Trump then asked a (silent) crowd if his campaign should pay for the man's work, it was so poor. What the hell kind of man does that, makes fun of a guy whose yearly salary was probably less than what Trump makes in an hour? Well, turns out the same one who'd grant immunity to a murderous crown prince of Saudi Arabia. 

I'm sorry. I have been a loyal supporter. I think Mr. Biden is a disaster and his second is a greater one. But true colors finally bleed through. And they make me sick.

I'm glad someone else has noticed this!!

7 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Do you sell oil?

I still haven't seen anything but planted rumors. Let's not forget that starting with Bush, then Obama ability to sue KSA was off the table. I wonder if you were complaining then? Second, the Saudis own Motiva and run all 650k bbls per day through that refinery, their refinery, their oil. 22 million bbls in 22 tankers is a whopping month's supply. Admittedly that refinery stopped running full out but those ships were just floating storage. I wasn't worried about the gulf, I was worried about California. Those ships were turned around. 

Now, are there Deep State operatives who are telling Trump he needs to "protect" KSA? Oh hell yes. If Trump were Biden he'd just rubber stamp that instead of looking into it. I'm convinced Trump has more on his plate right now than KSA. Could he be suckered into a brokered peace deal with KSA and Israel at this time? Accomplish what no President has succeeded in doing for 70 years? Shove Obama's do nothing Nobel Prize in his face? 

• Upvote 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Now, are there Deep State operatives who are telling Trump he needs to "protect" KSA? Oh hell yes. If Trump were Biden he'd just rubber stamp that instead of looking into it. I'm convinced Trump has more on his plate right now than KSA. Could he be suckered into a brokered peace deal with KSA and Israel at this time? Accomplish what no President has succeeded in doing for 70 years? Shove Obama's do nothing Nobel Prize in his face? 

You are convinced trump has at least four more years.  What's the hurry?  We know once ward is convinced of something it automatically becomes fact.

Even the trump cult are realizing they have no path to victory, as I have been saying all along.  Well over a hundred pages of wrong predictions, in multiple threads, yet they remain arrogant...

Eat crow

Edited by Enthalpic

Now, are there Deep State operatives who are telling Trump he needs to "protect" KSA?

Who?

And why?

Let's not forget that starting with Bush, then Obama ability to sue KSA was off the table. I wonder if you were complaining then?

Yes. Yes, I was. Just about as loudly as I could. 

• Like 3

Are we in the calm before the storm?  Rudy, today, (says “very shocking to the country”) in a self-hosted podcast. 

“So starting after Christmas, this is really going to blow up,” he said. “Because the evidence that all these crooked television networks, newspapers, big tech, and the leadership of the Democratic Party, have been giving you is false. And you’re going to find that out all at once. It’s going to be very shocking to the country.”

Giuliani: Election-Related Cases Going to ‘Blow

Up’ After Christmas

President Donald Trump lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani speaks to media while flanked by Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis (R) at a press conference at the Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington on Nov. 19, 2020. (Charlotte Cuthbertson/The Epoch Times)

President Donald Trump lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani speaks to media while flanked by Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis (R) at a press conference at the Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington on Nov. 19, 2020. (Charlotte Cuthbertson/The Epoch Times)

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

December 26, 2020biggersmaller

Election-related lawsuits and similar matters are going to “blow up” after Christmas, President Donald Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said this week.

In a self-hosted podcast episode, Giuliani told listeners that there is “considerable movement” in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin towards decertification of the election results amid a growing body of evidence of election fraud.

“So starting after Christmas, this is really going to blow up,” he said. “Because the evidence that all these crooked television networks, newspapers, big tech, and the leadership of the Democratic Party, have been giving you is false. And you’re going to find that out all at once. It’s going to be very shocking to the country.”

The Democratic presidential candidate was certified the winner of the four swing states Giuliani mentioned, though alternate slates of electors cast votes for Trump. Giuliani and Trump’s legal team were working to convince state legislatures to take back the power to appoint electors, but none did so before the votes were cast on Dec. 14. They’re now pushing state lawmakers to decertify the election results, and potentially certify Trump as the winner of the states, citing irregularities including alleged fraud.

“The numbers were wrong. Therefore they must be decertified,” Giuliani added in a podcast episode on Dec. 26.

Decertification would require, in most swing states, support from at least a handful of Democrats, something considered unlikely.

Giuliani marked Christmas with the video, saying America is “going into probably a more dramatic January than we’ve had in our history.”

He mentioned the House of Representatives, where at least nine members or members-elect have pledged to contest electoral votes during the Jan. 6, 2021, joint session of Congress.

“That’s what’s going to go on now—going to state legislatures and go on [to] Congress. This is going to be pursued. No matter what the crooked media tells you, it’s a real case,” the lawyer said, remarking shortly after he said he was not allowed as a guest on ABC, NBC, CBS, or Fox News.

Trump and his campaign have pointed to witnesses attesting to irregularities at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta and elsewhere, along with applications of election law they say were unconstitutional, in contesting election results. So far, no legal cases have been successful.

Biden appeared to have secured enough electoral votes to win the election earlier this month, but contests during the joint session, or certain legal rulings, could change that calculus. The Epoch Times is not calling the race at this time.

Biden declared victory after the electoral votes were cast, calling on Trump to concede. His team didn’t respond to a request for comment on Giuliani’s remarks.

(Pasted posts commenting on the above)

STOP THE STEAL
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Write to the State Legislators. Urge them to Call an Electoral Session, hear the evidence, reclaim their electors before January 6th.  The Founders laid this out in the U.S. Constitution to guard against widespread fraud at the State level.  They need to stop hiding behind the Governors refusal.

All you have to do is open the links below and copy the list to your email, draft your message and send. You can send these to any state – you don’t need to reside in that state.

AZ House eMails: https://pastebin.com/raw/QxKGWtnB

AZ Senate eMails: https://pastebin.com/raw/2RrZPk5u

GA House eMails: https://pastebin.com/raw/AKniL3G3

GA Senate eMails: https://pastebin.com/raw/YJjF8ci8

MI House eMails: https://pastebin.com/raw/0uCm79wK

MI Senate eMails: https://pastebin.com/raw/6ZRZ5Dhi

NV House eMails: https://pastebin.com/raw/j3nKihWx

NV Senate eMails: https://pastebin.com/raw/hjAQy7H7

PA House eMails: hidden from public
PA Senate eMails: 
https://pastebin.com/raw/7nmX78KM

WI House eMails: https://pastebin.com/raw/4jDJ1v1z

WI Senate eMails: https://pastebin.com/raw/6U8EPJwb

(Form Letter Example)

Dear House Representative,

I urge you to courageously examine the evidence of election fraud in the 2020 election. If this election is won through any type of fraud, this great Republic as we know it is OVER. PLEASE listen to all of us Wisconsin voters who need to know that ONLY LEGAL VOTES were counted, and counted correctly.

Blessings,

• Like 5

On 12/24/2020 at 7:31 AM, Jeffrey Brown said:

Still wondering why the Deep State conspired to steal the election from Trump, but yet conspired to almost hand control of the House to the GOP?

And it's still curious that a group of wackos and Trump Kool-Aid drinkers can see widespread election fraud the the Trump appointed Attorney General could not see. 

So it goes. 

Your lack of intellect is on display with your every post. Why continue digging? I've already documented that hundreds of thousands of ballots were marked only for Biden, not a single down ballot vote! That has never happened in any election. But yeah, nothing to see here. The entire planet sees the fraud, you see, what, lazy voters? Oh, BTW the. Most. Popular. President. Candidate. In. History. couldn't even manage to drag one Congress person with him across the finish line? Why that has only happened never in the history of US elections! But you from your arm chair are calling your betters kool aid drinkers? When you have all the discernment of clam chowder. 

This Attorney General? 

7F2067B1-CA23-4798-8F89-28957FD2B8AD.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

^^^^

HaHaHaHa!!!!

There is a virus called Epstein-Barr. It caused a pandemic when it hit hard: kissing sickness. I caught it from a loose woman whom I later married, much to my regret. Later on they called it mononucleosis. 

The photo above reminded me: William Barr's father hired Jeffrey Epstein to teach math and physics at Dalton School. Mr. Epstein had no degree and Mr. Barr had no sense. Together they made one helluva team: Epstein-Barr, an almost fatal pair. 

And Strom Thurmond, the biggest racist in the Senate. Joe Biden's best bud. Joe gave his eulogy: appropriate for a guy who closes his eyes when he is deep within a lie.

Hell, you couldn't make this stuff up if you were writing a story. 

😉

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, LANDMAN X said:

Are we in the calm before the storm? 

Still falling for the release the kraken line?  How many times have were heard that big news is coming?