A4FD8BD1-82BC-4282-BA5D-CD924855A518.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Why democrats cheat

Because they have no inherent value system. And they've always cheated

A4FD8BD1-82BC-4282-BA5D-CD924855A518.png

America first?  This "news" source is religious propaganda. Are you even a Jew?

https://www.americanthinker.com/static/about_us.html

"The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us."

image.thumb.png.0ff1b9494a784691f242d1f7185af9af.png

Looks like another illegal  Dem power grab for political purposes to suppress the Trump rally.

Time to prosecute the Dem mayors abusing their power.

DC people, keep everything open. Defy your petty Dictator.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Looks like another illegal  Dem power grab for political purposes to suppress the Trump rally.

Time to prosecute the Dem mayors abusing their power.

DC people, keep everything open. Defy your petty Dictator.

The Demoncrats went all in on the theft this election because they had no choice. If the whole truth came out, they'd be on the street or in a noose. 

D30EE84D-F78C-4D29-8C73-12C18E39FD50.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And for everyone falling for the false flag "attack" on Nancy Pelosi's house

Note the identical font and wording, with tape on the bricks. Because they don't think you're stupid, they're counting on it

95E4A83B-8EF0-44CE-8241-6919BF5A3F00.png

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Biden releases new memoir 'If I Rigged It'

Wilmington, DE — To commemorate the "completely fair and honest" 2020 election, Joe Biden has announced a brand new memoir called If I Rigged It. The book is already being met with critical acclaim for its compelling description of a totally hypothetical situation where Biden and the Democrats fraudulently steal the election.

"Listen here, Jack-- I didn't steal the election," said Biden to a group of adoring fans in the press. "But if I had stolen the election, this is how I would have done it. It's real simple, see? My new book will give you all the dirty details!"

"This book is a masterpiece," said The New York Times. "Biden, who totally wrote this all by himself, draws the reader in with a compelling narrative of a totally hypothetical story. His prose is artful and engaging. The description of an effort to steal the 2020 election is way more believable and interesting than Trump's baseless claims. In short, Biden is a genius."

The book has soared to the top of the New York Times bestseller list in its first week since release. Experts predict it may become the best-selling book of 2021.

Critics have called the book "a highly suspicious work that reads more like an actual confession than a memoir." Trusted media outlets, fact-checkers, and social media have all dismissed these criticisms as "baseless."

If I Rigged It is currently being sold in hardcover for $29.99 and will be available at Amazon.com or wherever books are sold.

article_7687_1.jpg

• Haha 4

(edited)

10 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Are you going?

Edited by Enthalpic

Liberals Confused By Man Giving Money Without Government Forcing Him To
October 19th, 2020

article-7237-1.jpg

LAS VEGAS, NV—Progressives expressed their anger and confusion this weekend as President Donald Trump was seen putting a wad of $20 bills in the offering bucket at International Church of Las Vegas.

In the video, Trump is seen reaching into his pocket and pulling out some money of his own free will. There are no IRS agents nearby making sure he gives his fair share. Nobody even has a gun to his head. Then, entirely of his own volition, he puts the money in the bucket.

Most liberals just didn't know what to make of the bizarre occurrence.

"He's giving money, and there isn't even a law that says he has to!" screamed one woman on TikTok into her iPhone as she drove around Portland. "WAKE UP AMERICA! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She then drove into a pond.

Liberals were similarly confused by people not wearing masks or social distancing, thereby taking responsibility for their own health and well-being after assessing risks and coming to a conclusion regarding whether or not they should go to a large religious gathering.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Suffering succotash!!  Bet some on this site remember that slogan and cartoon figure?  Growing up?  Kind of reminds me what’s going on now?   Computer analyst comes on net showing how to easily look at the fraud ballots, in few hours, and now has to have 24/7 security.  Great USA protecting the security of free elections??…sort of what the founding fathers were conveying to prevent?  I believe this will be sorted out peacefully and not with riots.  When the constitution sets every possible scenario on our elections and protects the people, we the people will be fine in my humble opinion.   Truth will prevail before 20th.

• Like 2

Another 12+K shifted from Trump to Biden proven.

• Upvote 2

(edited)

Four years ago Orange Clown said there was election fraud.  He claimed he did not lose the popular vote to Hilary and the only way he lost it was due to election fraud.  Further, leading up to the 2020 election Clown stated many, many times there was going to be election fraud.  So assuming there was election fraud it would be fair to say Orange Clown knew about it.  OC set up a task force 4 years ago to investigate that alleged election fraud and we have heard nothing from the task force since.  As our President what has Clown done to prevent the alleged election fraud that he knew about??  He had four years to fix it!  What has he done to fix it??  Can anyone tell me??  He should have done something to prevent it from happening again. 

Either Clown is a big Orange Boob who saw the election fraud 4 years ago, did nothing about it, allowed it to happen a 2nd time again in 2020 or there was no election fraud.  Apparently junior Clowns think there is election fraud and Orange Clown was too stupid to stop it and was outsmarted by the fraudsters whoever they are.  And you want the election overturned for this looooser?  Do we need a President who is so incompetent and weak that he couldn't stop the massive and huge election fraud a second time right in front of him?  What a huge loooser and boob he is. 

Personally, I prefer a strong and smart president.  Sorry to say Clown is either stupid, weak of both.  I can only imagine what puppet master Putin is doing to him??     

Just a thought for all of the followers of the Clown cult.  Now please entertain us with clownish responses.  

Edited by 6ACFC0
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Setting up to pull the rip cord on EO13848

The claims are being put forward to justify actions to activate DIA to direct a counter espionage process to take down the election fraud machine from the election officials themselves through the judiciary and legislatures and US  congress and executive branch personnel in a great many agencies and within the White House itself. This continues down to media and tech companies actively participating in the coup attempt and their corporate and financial sponsors and their organizations. And finally China Russia and Iran which are active participants .

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Reclaiming_a_Superpower.pdf

The issue is a usurpation of government by a racketeering organization connected to China and its allies through finance and corporate interests. These are waging a war against the constitution and the United States through a propaganda and fraud campaign spanning decades and culminating in the 2020 elections. The spooks call it the 5th generation warfare by covert means.

Action is being taken.

• Great Response! 5

23 hours ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Four years ago Orange Clown said there was election fraud.  He claimed he did not lose the popular vote to Hilary and the only way he lost it was due to election fraud.  Further, leading up to the 2020 election Clown stated many, many times there was going to be election fraud.  So assuming there was election fraud it would be fair to say Orange Clown knew about it.  OC set up a task force 4 years ago to investigate that alleged election fraud and we have heard nothing from the task force since.  As our President what has Clown done to prevent the alleged election fraud that he knew about??  He had four years to fix it!  What has he done to fix it??  Can anyone tell me??  He should have done something to prevent it from happening again. 

Either Clown is a big Orange Boob who saw the election fraud 4 years ago, did nothing about it, allowed it to happen a 2nd time again in 2020 or there was no election fraud.  Apparently junior Clowns think there is election fraud and Orange Clown was too stupid to stop it and was outsmarted by the fraudsters whoever they are.  And you want the election overturned for this looooser?  Do we need a President who is so incompetent and weak that he couldn't stop the massive and huge election fraud a second time right in front of him?  What a huge loooser and boob he is. 

Personally, I prefer a strong and smart president.  Sorry to say Clown is either stupid, weak of both.  I can only imagine what puppet master Putin is doing to him??     

Just a thought for all of the followers of the Clown cult.  Now please entertain us with clownish responses.  

Welcome to OilPrice.com.

Seems you don't have the ability to type even a couple sentences without an insult or character assassination.  You'll fit in nicely with lefty's on the site.

BTW - Voting is a state by state activity governed by the laws of each state.  The Feds can't change State voting laws.  It turns out the Feds can't even get courts to force States to following voting laws nor can the Feds get the courts to force states to follow their own State Constitutions.  Quite a Republic we have here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 1/3/2021 at 12:41 PM, 6ACFC0 said:

My larger concern is that you seem to suffer from Dunning-Kruger Effect. 

I strongly suggest that you get a proper diagnosis and treatment. 

• Haha 5

(edited)

1 hour ago, Bob D said:

Welcome to OilPrice.com.

Seems you don't have the ability to type even a couple sentences without an insult or character assassination.  You'll fit in nicely with lefty's on the site.

Do you even realize your second sentence included an insult?  Pot meet kettle. 

Too funny - keep it up guys! 

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Setting up to pull the rip cord on EO13848

Action is being taken.

Okay.  Lets see how this prediction turns out!

Any wagers?  Sure fire way to make money to to bet against these guys.

Trump sure sounds hopeful... not. 

The surrender party.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

23 hours ago, Bob D said:

Welcome to OilPrice.com.

BTW - Voting is a state by state activity governed by the laws of each state.  The Feds can't change State voting laws.  It turns out the Feds can't even get courts to force States to following voting laws nor can the Feds get the courts to force states to follow their own State Constitutions.  Quite a Republic we have here.

Funny character names is a Trump thing.  Just going with the flow.  Suddenly you are offended?

And who says I will fit in with the lefties?  I just don't like Trump.  Cant stand an immoral, lying, hypocritic and cheating president no matter what his policies are.

Care to address the issue raised?  No one ever does when shade is thrown at Orange Clown.  Is he ever ripe for any criticism?  It seems so many on this site don't argue on the merits.  Don't you think Clown should have done something ahead of the election instead of using election fraud as an excuse?  I do. 

Instead I just see fealty to the Clown cult and that is it.  There are a lot of links, pictures and vids.  But little real thought.  I have to admit some of the responses are great!  Pretty entertaining to watch people twist themselves in pretzels trying to defend the actions of an Orange Clown.      

BTW -  The courts are upholding the laws.  A basic tenet is that you must provide proof.  Little has been provided.  FYI, that is the basis of following the rule of law.  Seems quite logical - no?  

Edited by 6ACFC0
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

My larger concern is that you seem to suffer from Dunning-Kruger Effect. 

I strongly suggest that you get a proper diagnosis and treatment. 

Oh do educate me on Dunning-Kruger Effect.  I am not a Doctor which you apparently are since you are providing a diagnosis.  I suspect it is really an insult of some kind as I highly doubt you are truly concerned with my well being.  That is how a true Clown cultist would typically respond when dear leader is pooped on.  

Edited by 6ACFC0
  • Haha 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

PA electronic voter fraud over 400k votes subtracted for Trump over the counting process. Only fraud can cause that. And it was broad in many counties.

https://youtu.be/EM8pC1pAizc

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/must-watch-video-data-scientists-discover-432000-votes-removed-president-trump-least-15-counties-pennsylvania/

Edited by 0R0
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

And here we go again

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346655075620560896

Purdue votes go DOWN in the count of GA runoff.

Why would anyone expect different.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

And here we go again

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346655075620560896

Purdue votes go DOWN in the count of GA runoff.

Why would anyone expect different.

When you get away with cheating, why in the hell would you stop? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

More of the same.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/fulton-county-blocks-credentialed-republican-poll-monitors-overseeing-absentee-ballots-verifying-signatures-despite-court-order/

Fulton co blocks Rep monitors, ignores Superior court order.

The usurpation of the power of the voter by a mob of bribed and singularly left aligned election bureaucracy is complete. The ring of the Dem establishment has been closed with the ascension of Biden's electoral fraud campaign personages into his cabinet.There is nobody on the Biden team not up to their necks in business with CCP front companies. 

I think we are ready to flush the entire edifice down the toilet.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-lawmakers-told-get-chairs-precaution-patriots-breach-us-senate-house-floors-tear-gas-used-inside-capitol/

BREAKING: Trump supporters have breached all security barriers and are now actively destroying and occupying the Capitol building

I repeat. The Feds have lost control of the Capitol building

Revolution in process

Not a drill

Videos to follow tonight live on BlazeTV

— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) January 6, 2021

JUST IN – Protesters have stormed the U.S Capitol, climbing floors inside.pic.twitter.com/FltlSTeCl4

— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) January 6, 2021

Protesters have breached the Capitol. They’re outside the Senate chamber pic.twitter.com/I021tKliUD

— Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) January 6, 2021

Police officers are holding them steps away from the Senate chamber, which is locked. Senators are inside. I see a few confederate flags. pic.twitter.com/YI7X7KmuUG

— Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) January 6, 2021

View from inside the Capitol as people gather on the West Front. The Capitol is currently on lockdown. pic.twitter.com/XKNKWNbHxZ

— Caroline Brehman (@carolinebrehman) January 6, 2021

Police have completely lost control of the situation.

JUST IN – Protesters are fighting with Secret Service and Capitol Police within the U.S. capitol.pic.twitter.com/ziveA5kBJ8

— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) January 6, 2021

Edited by 0R0

(edited)

So they called both Senate in GA races for the Dems. Will the protesters move to GA and attack their Capital as well? 
Onto the 1.7 trillion for green initiatives that Biden ran on. Will they be efficient and organized to maximize the impact of full control of the government? Or will Biden be like Trump and do little, then blame the states for lack of progress.

Edited by Boat

Oh dear! Let's find someone else to blame Trump's attempted coup. Maybe it's the scary black people, @0R0. It couldn't be the good god-fearing people with guns, could it?

You've been praying for this day for a long time and when it comes you blame it on the lefties. You sound just like any other traitor.

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

3:11 PM · Jan 6, 2021·Twitter for Android

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

And for the people pretending that this is a media-fueled riot, this is what Trump's former homeland security adviser says:

1587814539_Screenshot2021-01-06222531.thumb.png.3b00635c22ecbe0711740c166b7c6148.png