Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

7 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Exactly...so the courts have ruled there is insufficient evidence and therefore no discovery.  There have been 60+ lawsuits filed contesting the election that have been thrown out by judges.  Apparently, your position is that our judges are all wrong and you are right.  Have I summarized that succinctly? 

I hope you realize how problematic your position is.       

Also, don't forget to make that contribution tonight.  Time is running out for Clown.

The courts have not ruled that there is insufficient evidence. The courts have instead ruled that plaintiffs didn't have "standing" or "laches" or "mootness". All of these are contradictory to each other but that didn't matter because the fix was always in. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Just now, Ward Smith said:

The courts have not ruled that there is insufficient evidence. The courts have instead ruled that plaintiffs didn't have "standing" or "laches" or "mootness". All of these are contradictory to each other but that didn't matter because the fix was always in. 

In some cases yes.  In most they were thrown out by judges due to insufficient evidence.  Get your facts straight. 

I have read these threads and I have to tell you that you spin everything against Democrats.  Republicans are always right and democrats always wrong in your eyes.  Facts or principles don't matter to you.  So...can we change your name to Bias Smith?  I like it - I will start calling you Bias Smith in honor of Clown who has a clown name for everyone.

• Rolling Eye 1

17 hours ago, LiamP said:

If the Dems can pull this off and, remains to be seen but increasingly looks like it, get away with it completely scot free, then surely the 'coup' was complete log ago? Because if the nefarious 'they' (not 100% sure who 'they' are - I think it depends on your level of conspiracy theorism - just corrupt politicians => Chinese/Russian commies => NWO/Illuminati => alien lizard men) already control the US government, the courts and the three letter acronym organisations, haven't they already won long ago? Decades ago. They're already in full control.

That being the case I have to wonder why do you good folk still have (most of) your freedom? What are they still waiting for? Why haven't you already been great resetted, enslaved, marched off to a death camp, plugged into the matrix, or whatever the endgame of your personal 'they' is? Why did they leave it till 2021? Or will it be 2022, or next decade...

Or, could it be, just maybe, that the reason none of the big stuff the election fraud group need to stick seems to be sticking is simply because it really didn't happen and the evidence is bunk? The longer it goes on and still fails, the bigger the conspiracy and agents involved have to be to make it so, and the more ridiculous it is to even entertain it. That's about where I'm at.

But the mountains of evidence? For example, someone posted yesterday two pictures one of some doors and one of a totally unidentifiable pile of shredded paper - obviously shredded ballots!!! Hmmm. All I will say is 9/11 truthers, moon hoaxers and flat earthers also say they have mountains of evidence - you just need to be woke enough to see it. Thing is, it's all bollocks though! The truth tends to come out - I sincerely hope this does if it is in fact the truth.

Dude, take a look around you! Entire states are already in lockdowns! Why build prisons when you can just imprison entire populations at home? Why pass laws with legislatures when you can just pass "mandates" on high from Democratic Party governors that are completely illegal! Shutting down small businesses and churches while leaving open strip clubs, marijuana shops and liquor stores? How long until we're condemned to taking an "experimental" vaccine, and being denied basic human rights unless and until we bend the knee? 

Are you stupid or blind? Asking for a friend. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 minute ago, 6ACFC0 said:

In some cases yes.  In most they were thrown out by judges due to insufficient evidence.  Get your facts straight. 

I have read these threads and I have to tell you that you spin everything against Democrats.  Republicans are always right and democrats always wrong in your eyes.  Facts or principles don't matter to you.  So...can we change your name to Bias Smith?  I like it - I will start calling you Bias Smith in honor of Clown who has a clown name for everyone.

Not gonna believe you Enthalpic. Prove that "most" were thrown out due to insufficient evidence. I've posted links, you've talked out your azz. Put up or shut up. 

As for democrats, they're the party of big government and total control. I'm not saying they don't have Republican allies, they clearly do. It's been decades since I've seen a democrat stand up to their own party. So yeah, if the shoe fits, wear it. 

• Upvote 1

Let's not forget the unholy matrimony of the deep state and social media

CDFFCC1E-2C19-4CD1-A2B9-CF95E0075ECE.png

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Dude, take a look around you! Entire states are already in lockdowns! Why build prisons when you can just imprison entire populations at home? Why pass laws with legislatures when you can just pass "mandates" on high from Democratic Party governors that are completely illegal! Shutting down small businesses and churches while leaving open strip clubs, marijuana shops and liquor stores? How long until we're condemned to taking an "experimental" vaccine, and being denied basic human rights unless and until we bend the knee? 

Neither stupid nor blind - thanks for your concern. Not sure if 'asking for a friend' really skirts forum rules on personal insults, but does seem to work for you - carry on if it makes you feel clever. Who is this friend of yours anyway, and why is he so interested in people on this forum? Why doesn't he just sign up and ask himself? :)

No, these are temporary mitigating measures for a pandemic. Once it is under control via vaccination we'll be back to normal. The more conspiracy theory minded among us are forever claiming the current crisis will be just the excuse 'they' need to declare martial law and enslave everyone. Never happens. If you look around you'll notice pretty much the entire world is dealing with this pandemic and has similar measures in place depending on how well they are managing things. Have the entire world's governments come together finally to now move together to enslave the global population under cover of a pandemic? Certainly doesn't seem that way here in Norway! No, I think it's just a pandemic - no NWO/Illuminati/lizard men. Let's see in a year from now if we're all pretty much back to normal, or plugged into the matrix. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, LiamP said:

Neither stupid nor blind - thanks for your concern. Not sure if 'asking for a friend' really skirts forum rules on personal insults, but does seem to work for you - carry on if it makes you feel clever. Who is this friend of yours anyway, and why is he so interested in people on this forum? Why doesn't he just sign up and ask himself? :)

No, these are temporary mitigating measures for a pandemic. Once it is under control via vaccination we'll be back to normal. The more conspiracy theory minded among us are forever claiming the current crisis will be just the excuse 'they' need to declare martial law and enslave everyone. Never happens. If you look around you'll notice pretty much the entire world is dealing with this pandemic and has similar measures in place depending on how well they are managing things. Have the entire world's governments come together finally to now move together to enslave the global population under cover of a pandemic? Certainly doesn't seem that way here in Norway! No, I think it's just a pandemic - no NWO/Illuminati/lizard men. Let's see in a year from now if we're all pretty much back to normal, or plugged into the matrix. 

Or you could inform yourself and pay attention.  Watch, listen, and then look around the rest of the site for articles that might help you understand that not all is as it seems:

https://theconsciousresistance.com/the-darkest-winter-2020/

Note that that video was made in October of last year, and then think about what has happened in reality since then.

"Have the entire world's governments come together finally to now move together to enslave the global population under cover of a pandemic? Certainly doesn't seem that way here in Norway! No, I think it's just a pandemic" 

No, it is just that the foremost authorities and leaders of the health authorities the world goes to for world events are U.S. agencies and the world's governments follow their guidance, i.e. unwitting accomplices.  Your government may analyze the data and guidance they get from the CDC and other U.S. departments, but most governments don't have the resources to confirm the U.S. agencies are wrong, or to stand up to them if they disagree.

But I'll leave you to come to your own conclusions and choose your own destiny, free of any "conspiracy theory" mindset or possibly just an open and informed mind.

• Like 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

Or you could inform yourself and pay attention. 

2 hours ago, LiamP said:

Neither stupid nor blind - thanks for your concern. Not sure if 'asking for a friend' really skirts forum rules on personal insults, but does seem to work for you

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

@Selva

I have actually retreated from commenting, but I wanted to highligth above 3 comments. I do not mean to question community guidelines, but maybe it would idea to add some guidelines on civillity. From above it is apparent that it is possible to get a message across, without slinging insults directly or indirectly. 

Enforcing civility would likely make moderates like myself want to be active again. For clarity - I am not asking for removing any viewpoints. Just suggesting to insist on views being presented in a civilized manner.

Edited by Rasmus Jorgensen
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

@Selva

I have actually retreated from commenting, but I wanted to highligth above 3 comments. I do not mean to question community guidelines, but maybe it would idea to add some guidelines on civillity. From above it is apparent that it is possible to get a message across, without slinging insults directly or indirectly. 

Enforcing civility would likely make moderates like myself want to be active again. For clarity - I am not asking for removing any viewpoints. Just suggesting to insist on views being presented in a civilized manner.

Oh, Rasmus.  I've always had a special place in my heart for the child that runs to the teacher.  Bless your heart.  

If I had only known........

• Haha 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Or you could inform yourself and pay attention.  Watch, listen, and then look around the rest of the site for articles that might help you understand that not all is as it seems:

https://theconsciousresistance.com/the-darkest-winter-2020/

Note that that video was made in October of last year, and then think about what has happened in reality since then.

"Have the entire world's governments come together finally to now move together to enslave the global population under cover of a pandemic? Certainly doesn't seem that way here in Norway! No, I think it's just a pandemic" 

No, it is just that the foremost authorities and leaders of the health authorities the world goes to for world events are U.S. agencies and the world's governments follow their guidance, i.e. unwitting accomplices.  Your government may analyze the data and guidance they get from the CDC and other U.S. departments, but most governments don't have the resources to confirm the U.S. agencies are wrong, or to stand up to them if they disagree.

But I'll leave you to come to your own conclusions and choose your own destiny, free of any "conspiracy theory" mindset or possibly just an open and informed mind.

For me, the subject at hand - election fraud - the jury is still out. What I see outside and inside this forum, for example Ward's extremely long lists of links to stories of someone voting for their dead granny, a tweet of some completely unidentifiable shredded paper with the claim it is ballots, etc, etc - this is mostly either nonsense or just small-time uncoordinated shenanigans that guaranteed happens everywhere, every time, goes for and against both sides and doesn't make a shred of difference in the end.

This stuff doesn't help the pro Trump side and is a waste of time. It's the big stuff you need to stick - hacked machines, international coordinated effort, etc. But like I said, for me, the more this stuff doesn't stick, the more this whole thing fails to be exposed, then the bigger and more competent the conspiracy needs to be if the fraud is really true, and the harder it is to believe. The commit fraud and get away with it conspiracy already needs almost the entirety of US government organisations, courts, both parties, etc to be corrupt and in on it. Fast reaching moon hoax and flat earth scale and as such hard for me to entertain it could be true. Plus as I don't have real skin in it like many here do, I don't have a strong desire for it to actually be true for personal ideological or financial reasons making me more easily accept the evidence for. It increasingly seems to me just another elaborately woven detailed but false conspiracy theory like the rest. Not over yet though!

The pandemic though - no, sorry it's a pandemic - not a false flag orchestrated to justify your enslavement! I mean perhaps, perhaps, numbers are exaggerated by the US evil 'they' to support justification of your enslavement, but then again your data isn't a whole lot worse than that of the UK and many other places, and is about in line with the response measures in place, so it doesn't look that way. I can assure you the Norwegian government, and most governments probably, are not taking an ounce of guidance on response from US agencies! (???) Much less are they blindly following them and unwittingly implementing all these measures on their populations in response to what is actually a false flag! Come on that's laughable. And I'm thankful that's not the case too - instead the Norwegian response has been well measured and competently executed - I'm glad to be here. The pandemic is a real thing that is happening with varying response to it around the world - nothing more.

Edited by LiamP
  • Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Oh, Rasmus.  I've always had a special place in my heart for the child that runs to the teacher.  Bless your heart.  

If I had only known........

Actually, Dan, other than your above poking I quite like your "style". You and @Gerry Maddoux seem to be able to get a message across without calling people stupid etc. 

Make fun of me all you like. I can take it. And I doubt that many misses my moderate contributions. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

@Selva

Rasmus,
our community is insisting on civilized discussion from the beginning, but it is not always easy to put it into practice. Of course, everyone  can and should defend their views in a civilized way, without insulting other members of the forum, but it seems that some members find it difficult to lead a civilized discussion. 
I’m sorry you withdrew from commenting, because your way of commenting, as well as Gerry's and Dan's is what’s been missing lately on this forum.  

1 hour ago, LiamP said:

For me, the subject at hand - election fraud - the jury is still out. What I see outside and inside this forum, for example Ward's extremely long lists of links to stories of someone voting for their dead granny, a tweet of some completely unidentifiable shredded paper with the claim it is ballots, etc, etc - this is mostly either nonsense or just small-time uncoordinated shenanigans that guaranteed happens everywhere, every time, goes for and against both sides and doesn't make a shred of difference in the end.

This stuff doesn't help the pro Trump side and is a waste of time. It's the big stuff you need to stick - hacked machines, international coordinated effort, etc. But like I said, for me, the more this stuff doesn't stick, the more this whole thing fails to be exposed, then the bigger and more competent the conspiracy needs to be if the fraud is really true, and the harder it is to believe. The commit fraud and get away with it conspiracy already needs almost the entirety of US government organisations, courts, both parties, etc to be corrupt and in on it. Fast reaching moon hoax and flat earth scale and as such hard for me to entertain it could be true. Plus as I don't have real skin in it like many here do, I don't have a strong desire for it to actually be true for personal ideological or financial reasons making me more easily accept the evidence for. It increasingly seems to me just another elaborately woven detailed but false conspiracy theory like the rest. Not over yet though!

The pandemic though - no, sorry it's a pandemic - not a false flag orchestrated to justify your enslavement! I mean perhaps, perhaps, numbers are exaggerated by the US evil 'they' to support justification of your enslavement, but then again your data isn't a whole lot worse than that of the UK and many other places, and is about in line with the response measures in place, so it doesn't look that way. I can assure you the Norwegian government, and most governments probably, are not taking an ounce of guidance on response from US agencies! (???) Much less are they blindly following them and unwittingly implementing all these measures on their populations in response to what is actually a false flag! Come on that's laughable. And thankfully that's not the case too - instead the Norwegian response has been well measured and competently executed - I'm glad to be here. The pandemic is a real thing that is happening with varying response to it around the world - nothing more.

Well, I do sense that you tried to be amenable, but I don't sense you took much if any time to read and listen to anything on the website I provided.  U.S. and global politics is not manipulated on a grand scale?  Ok!  Although I kind of agree that the small stuff doesn't garner much of my attention either, especially if it's not proven.  Truckload after truckload on the other hand.....

Hacked machines are a major key, obviously, and the data experts and the witnesses and the ex-(insert company name) voting machine company employees provide copious amounts of verification, or "proof", for most people and most courts: it's called testimony under oath with risk of legal repercussions for breaking said oath.  But they have to get to court, and enough has been said from respected legal scholars and experts about that.  Believe it or not, up to you.  As you say, you have no skin in the game, which begs the question of why you believe you "know" or sense even more than Americans that do.  Many of them aren't baboons, by the way, but solidly educated professionals in the many disciplines required to understand their own country's legal systems.

And here we go again on the pandemic with another late arrival (you).  We have discussed this thoroughly.  We have sorted through the data.  Not one of us says there is no Covid-19.  What we know is that the data has been misrepresented, miscatagorized and miscalculated, and then presented to the public (Ok, U.S. public only if you like) to show a fantastically higher rate of death and even major sickness than is actually factual.  I'll let others go back over that with you, but the bottom line is that the number of people who get seriously ill or seriously ill and die is many times lower than what the "authorities" present and use to justify lockdowns that are more counterproductive and dangerous than letting people go about their lives.  This manipulation of people's lives using improperly tabulated/presented data is a big problem for most of us because it affects all of us.

You say Norway doesn't do any or have anything to do with U.S. agencies (like CDC NIH, etc.) but I read that your health department uses the EuroMOMO network which consists of 29 international partners from 26 different countries including ECDC and WHO?  No input from U.S. agencies in those bodies, eh?  Ok.

I am happy that your relatively small population is well served by your government and that politics doesn't seem to plague everything you do.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Not gonna believe you Enthalpic. Prove that "most" were thrown out due to insufficient evidence. I've posted links, you've talked out your azz. Put up or shut up. 

As for democrats, they're the party of big government and total control. I'm not saying they don't have Republican allies, they clearly do. It's been decades since I've seen a democrat stand up to their own party. So yeah, if the shoe fits, wear it. 

Hey Bias - News Flash: I dont have to prove anything to you.  Go look it up yourself. 

You choose to follow the Clown cult and anything against the Orange Boob you are against it.  It doesnt matter what the facts are.  This is a case in point.   

Oh BTW do rush $1000 to dear leader.  Time is running out.

Edited by 6ACFC0

4 hours ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Hey Bias - News Flash: I dont have to prove anything to you.  Go look it up yourself. 

You choose to follow the Clown cult and anything against the Orange Boob you are against it.  It doesnt matter what the facts are.  This is a case in point.   

Oh BTW do rush $1000 to dear leader.  Time is running out.

Do please show me the moral high ground your side has.  And it's clear you're Enthalpic because you can't even disguise your "voice". Turns of phrase, snarky manner etc. 

Meanwhile your side: 

E27984FC-A2B3-436A-88CB-24CA184EEF7F.png

• Upvote 2

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Do please show me the moral high ground your side has.  And it's clear you're Enthalpic because you can't even disguise your "voice". Turns of phrase, snarky manner etc. 

Again who said I am a democrat.  I just dont like Trump.  Im simply pointing out you will say or do anything as long as it opposes the left.  You hate the left more than you like your party.  Facts be damned.  

Democrats have their problems too.  But you side with Republicans as if they are never wrong.  And when the facts show otherwise you spin it as if the left caused it.  

You think I am enthalpic so it must be so.  Just like everything else.  LOL  

More money needed than ever please send Clown $2000 now.

Edited by 6ACFC0

4 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Again who said I am a democrat.  I just dont like Trump.  Im simply pointing out you will say or do anything as long as it opposes the left.  You hate the left more than you like your party.  Facts be damned.  

Democrats have their problems too.  But you side with Republicans as if they are never wrong.  And when the facts show otherwise you spin it as if the left caused it.  

You think I am enthalpic so it must be so.  Just like everything else.  LOL  

More money needed than ever please send Clown $2000 now.

Hell, Melania doesn't LIKE him.  So what?  He gets things done for the people from the industrial rust belt right across the midwest, that the Democrats have overlooked for the past 30 years, so we don't need to like him.

10 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Hell, Melania doesn't LIKE him.  So what?  He gets things done for the people from the industrial rust belt right across the midwest, that the Democrats have overlooked for the past 30 years, so we don't need to like him.

Well, his attempt at getting a coup done was certainly laughable. 

• Rolling Eye 1

34 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Meanwhile your side: 

E27984FC-A2B3-436A-88CB-24CA184EEF7F.png

I don't know, Ward. These look photoshopped. 

13 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Well, his attempt at getting a coup done was certainly laughable. 

Oh Geoff.  Do tell us how he was attempting a coup!  Minor point: he IS the President.

But you are probably right.  I'll bet he was planning to have 100,000 citizens, most fat as everyone knows, stand up to the Police and National Guard, beat them in battle and then move over to the White House to barricade it in and fight the rest of the U.S. police and military forces.  Yah!  I can see that!  Is that what you mean?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

I don't know, Ward. These look photoshopped. 

You do test one's patience, now don't you Geoff?   Do these look photoshopped to you?

portland riots

image.thumb.png.067d37624ee958c698c235dab8a15289.png

image.thumb.png.381cfc947dc6ad84689444b0a92fdbbe.png

5 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Well, I do sense that you tried to be amenable, but I don't sense you took much if any time to read and listen to anything on the website I provided.  U.S. and global politics is not manipulated on a grand scale?  Ok!  Although I kind of agree that the small stuff doesn't garner much of my attention either, especially if it's not proven.  Truckload after truckload on the other hand.....

Hacked machines are a major key, obviously, and the data experts and the witnesses and the ex-(insert company name) voting machine company employees provide copious amounts of verification, or "proof", for most people and most courts: it's called testimony under oath with risk of legal repercussions for breaking said oath.  But they have to get to court, and enough has been said from respected legal scholars and experts about that.  Believe it or not, up to you.  As you say, you have no skin in the game, which begs the question of why you believe you "know" or sense even more than Americans that do.  Many of them aren't baboons, by the way, but solidly educated professionals in the many disciplines required to understand their own country's legal systems.

And here we go again on the pandemic with another late arrival (you).  We have discussed this thoroughly.  We have sorted through the data.  Not one of us says there is no Covid-19.  What we know is that the data has been misrepresented, miscatagorized and miscalculated, and then presented to the public (Ok, U.S. public only if you like) to show a fantastically higher rate of death and even major sickness than is actually factual.  I'll let others go back over that with you, but the bottom line is that the number of people who get seriously ill or seriously ill and die is many times lower than what the "authorities" present and use to justify lockdowns that are more counterproductive and dangerous than letting people go about their lives.  This manipulation of people's lives using improperly tabulated/presented data is a big problem for most of us because it affects all of us.

You say Norway doesn't do any or have anything to do with U.S. agencies (like CDC NIH, etc.) but I read that your health department uses the EuroMOMO network which consists of 29 international partners from 26 different countries including ECDC and WHO?  No input from U.S. agencies in those bodies, eh?  Ok.

I am happy that your relatively small population is well served by your government and that politics doesn't seem to plague everything you do.

Are US and global politics manipulated? Of course! It's literally some peoples job description. I wasn't speaking in absolutes - just specifically countering Wards suggestion that the US covid measures amount to enslaving the population for unjustified reasons. And hey - he brought up covid - I was talking about election fraud! :) Not a late arrival.

I stand by what I said - the fact that the rest of the world, to varying degrees, bears out a very similar story on covid - similar data, similar trends, similar responses, etc, is good evidence there is not massive misrepresentation of the situation in the US by the evil powers that be. It is what it is. The only place I do highly question is China and how they haven't even had a blip of a 2nd wave.

I really don't see how you can try to explain the US vs rest of world similarity as simply the rest of the world dumbly copying the us. Come on, seriously? Even if other countries were copying exactly the US case definitions, cause of death, reporting, etc, just minus the 'many times' amplification for the purposes of justifying population enslavement, (and they're not), then they'd all be reporting much less sickness and death. But they're not.

Not sure why you bring up EuroMOMO. I mean good googling, but bit of an irrelevant strawman isn't it? I simply said Norway and probably most other governments aren't getting their guidance on covid response from the US. This is true. Doesnt mean I claim Norway has absolutely nothing to do with anything the US has anything to do with when it comes to public health. So digging up some tenuous connection between Norwegian and US health organisations doesnt support your statement. And boy is it tenuous - EuroMOMO, that Norway does indeed participate in, is merely a reporting collaboration of a bunch of European countries, the European CDC and with some involvement from the WHO that the US doesn't want to be part of any more! I feel they will change their mind soon on that.

As an aside - if you actually look into EuroMOMO reporting, you'll see they report significant excess deaths associated with covid in most participating countries. Again, this is in line with US data so supports US data being not massively misleading. I fully agree with you that the US response was poorly timed, poorly measured and ineffective and I feel for you and the impact it has had. If I was still in the UK I'd have very similar grievances.

Anyway this is supposed to be about election fraud.

(edited)

19 hours ago, Boat said:

So what’s your point? You can’t find competing thoughts in your media. Do you think when you find an opposing view somehow it’s labeled non independent thought. I believe a competition of ideas requires independence.

So if you like Trump views do you go to huffington post or breightbart, Isn’t that choice independent free will. 
 The Supreme Court says corporations are to be treated like people. If Twitter or Facebook is to far left for you, that is great. Go elsewhere. If the Drudge Report or some other site is to right, I vote with my feet. 
The right has plenty of billionaires and opportunity to get their message out. The idea somehow the left has a message monoply and is winning the spin wars is just more spin. Start your own Facebook, Twitter or whatever you think your lacking. Don’t be a lying complainer like Trump. Get-er-Done.

It would seem quite apparent this media has not only missed milestone achievements...they were demonizing him at every turn

The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.

This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.

The “clown” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon to you. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )

Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?

I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.

Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 4

2 minutes ago, LiamP said:

Are US and global politics manipulated? Of course! It's literally some peoples job description. I wasn't speaking in absolutes - just specifically countering Wards suggestion that the US covid measures amount to enslaving the population for unjustified reasons. And hey - he brought up covid - I was talking about election fraud! :) Not a late arrival.

I stand by what I said - the fact that the rest of the world, to varying degrees, bears out a very similar story on covid - similar data, similar trends, similar responses, etc, is good evidence there is not massive misrepresentation of the situation in the US by the evil powers that be. It is what it is. The only place I do highly question is China and how they haven't even had a blip of a 2nd wave.

I really don't see how you can try to explain the US vs rest of world similarity as simply the rest of the world dumbly copying the us. Come on, seriously? Even if other countries were copying exactly the US case definitions, cause of death, reporting, etc, just minus the 'many times' amplification for the purposes of justifying population enslavement, (and they're not), then they'd all be reporting much less sickness and death. But they're not.

Not sure why you bring up EuroMOMO. I mean good googling, but bit of an irrelevant strawman isn't it? I simply said Norway and probably most other governments aren't getting their guidance on covid response from the US. This is true. Doesnt mean I claim Norway has absolutely nothing to do with anything the US has anything to do with when it comes to public health. So digging up some tenuous connection between Norwegian and US health organisations doesnt support your statement. And boy is it tenuous - EuroMOMO, that Norway does indeed participate in, is merely a reporting collaboration of a bunch of European countries, the European CDC and with some involvement from the WHO that the US doesn't want to be part of any more! I feel they will change their mind soon on that.

As an aside - if you actually look into EuroMOMO reporting, you'll see they report significant excess deaths associated with covid in most participating countries. Again, this is in line with US data so supports US data being not massively misleading. I fully agree with you that the US response was poorly timed, poorly measured and ineffective and I feel for you and the impact it has had. If I was still in the UK I'd have very similar grievances.

Anyway this is supposed to be about election fraud.

The rates I spoke of have been wildly misleading.  The following tells the story, and the CDC data, once you dig into it, supports these numbers.

A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19 - from Johns Hopkins

China hasn't had a blip of a 2nd wave?  Do try to keep up, this is from about 12 hours ago:

A year after Wuhan, China locks down another city of 11 million people to contain a coronavirus flare-up

I'll concede the rest about Norway and connections to U.S. agencies because you are right: all I had was some Googling and a feeling.  Clearly not enough to judge or assume.

Your last point does not mesh with your first point though when you stated that the U.S. response was poorly timed, poorly measured and ineffective when your first point was "similar data, similar trends, similar responses, etc, is good evidence there is not massive misrepresentation of the situation in the US by the evil powers that be. It is what it is."

Oh well, I guess we've beaten this horse long enough.  Cheers.

6 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

It would seem quite apparent this media has not only missed milestone achievements...they were demonizing him at every turn

The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.

This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.

The “clown” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon to you. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )

Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?

I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.

Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!

Great summary, @Eyes Wide Open!  Thanks for taking the time to compile it.