Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

Gentlemen, 
Thank you for keeping us all posted about today's event, but lets stick to the facts and avoid posting comments including theories about who is behind this event. This day was violent enough and one life is already lost today.  Lets show some respect. 

• Like 1

(edited)

Maybe I am not particularly a supporter of American foreign policy, but generally the American state itself has always seemed to me strong and efficient, and the foundations of the system based on property rights very strong.

Well but you currently have a big mess in the US.

Taking into account that the USA is the world hegemon, however, I hope that the situation will calm down even if the society is completely divided because the pictures from today resemble another color revolution.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 2

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

Maybe I am not particularly a supporter of American foreign policy, but generally the American state itself has always seemed to me strong and efficient, and the foundations of the system based on property rights very strong.

Well but you currently have a big mess in the US.

Humanity is a messy affair, try it in a democracy. Our media is no longer free and independent thinkers, i have no doubts what so ever things will become really strained in the next year. When the bubble breaks aka democracy it is not going to be a linear event.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, 0R0 said:

And here we go again

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346655075620560896

Purdue votes go DOWN in the count of GA runoff.

Why would anyone expect different.

Wow, so a CNN screen shot of the votes momentarily going down is your "proof" of election fraud?  Could there be any other possible explanation...perhaps a cache problem with a CNN computer?  There are many things that could have caused that.  Talk about jumping to conclusions.  Your comment explains a lot.

• Rolling Eye 1

1 minute ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Wow, so a CNN screen shot of the votes momentarily going down is your "proof" of election fraud?  Could there be any other possible explanation...perhaps a cache problem with a CNN computer?  There are many things that could have caused that.  Talk about jumping to conclusions.  Your comment explains a lot.

Big E memory cache problems do not occur on that level, LMAO i was under the impression you were somewhat hardware savy?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

More of the same.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/fulton-county-blocks-credentialed-republican-poll-monitors-overseeing-absentee-ballots-verifying-signatures-despite-court-order/

Fulton co blocks Rep monitors, ignores Superior court order.

The usurpation of the power of the voter by a mob of bribed and singularly left aligned election bureaucracy is complete. The ring of the Dem establishment has been closed with the ascension of Biden's electoral fraud campaign personages into his cabinet.There is nobody on the Biden team not up to their necks in business with CCP front companies. 

I think we are ready to flush the entire edifice down the toilet.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-lawmakers-told-get-chairs-precaution-patriots-breach-us-senate-house-floors-tear-gas-used-inside-capitol/

BREAKING: Trump supporters have breached all security barriers and are now actively destroying and occupying the Capitol building

I repeat. The Feds have lost control of the Capitol building

Revolution in process

Not a drill

Videos to follow tonight live on BlazeTV

— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) January 6, 2021

JUST IN – Protesters have stormed the U.S Capitol, climbing floors inside.pic.twitter.com/FltlSTeCl4

— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) January 6, 2021

Protesters have breached the Capitol. They’re outside the Senate chamber pic.twitter.com/I021tKliUD

— Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) January 6, 2021

Police officers are holding them steps away from the Senate chamber, which is locked. Senators are inside. I see a few confederate flags. pic.twitter.com/YI7X7KmuUG

— Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) January 6, 2021

View from inside the Capitol as people gather on the West Front. The Capitol is currently on lockdown. pic.twitter.com/XKNKWNbHxZ

— Caroline Brehman (@carolinebrehman) January 6, 2021

Police have completely lost control of the situation.

JUST IN – Protesters are fighting with Secret Service and Capitol Police within the U.S. capitol.pic.twitter.com/ziveA5kBJ8

— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) January 6, 2021

Indeed.  They even threw in another "confederate flag" sighting.  It was a series of 3 pictures: in the first one the man is holding a U.S. flag, in the 2nd one he is holding a confederate flag, and in the 3rd no flag at all.  They have some trouble with photoshop, I guess.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Selva said:

Gentlemen, 
Thank you for keeping us all posted about today's event, but lets stick to the facts and avoid posting comments including theories about who is behind this event. This day was violent enough and one life is already lost today.  Lets show some respect. 

I have been trying to find some trustworthy authority to confirm there were 2 shootings, and now you say there was a death?  Where did you get that from?

52 minutes ago, Selva said:

Yes, I went back online after reading your earlier comment and found the confirmation.  I had been online all night watching the events unfold from our home in Asia, but went to bed when the reporting became repetitive and the protests had become peaceful again.

Very sad.  I feel for the family of the deceased and the senior policeman that shot her.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Big E memory cache problems do not occur on that level, LMAO i was under the impression you were somewhat hardware savy?

Wow you are also an expert on CNN's systems?   Somehow I doubt that.  Without understanding their hardware and software you would have no basis to state anything about root cause.  Care to explain CNN systems to me on a high level?      

1 minute ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Wow you are also an expert on CNN's systems?   Somehow I doubt that.  Without understanding their hardware and software you would have no basis to state anything about root cause.  Care to explain CNN systems to me on a high level?      

Main Frame Server or desktop?...lol what your seeing is a live feed from more than probably from the WSJ servers.....now trivial pursuit....software...procs air cooling water cooling....which is unique to what machine...

The vote was 93 to 6 against the motion.  The count will continue on the Electoral votes.

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Main Frame Server or desktop?...lol what your seeing is a live feed from more than probably from the WSJ servers.....now trivial pursuit....software...procs air cooling water cooling....which is unique to what machine...

Silly boy...mainframe would not support real time systems like CNN.  Obviously you dont know what you are talking about.  Again, this explains a lot.  Caught red handed spouting about something you know nothing about and pretending you do.  What do you do for a living?  Hunt quail perhaps?   

Just now, 6ACFC0 said:

Silly boy...mainframe would not support real time systems like CNN.  Obviously you dont know what you are talking about.  Again, this explains a lot.  Caught red handed spouting about something you know nothing about and pretending you do.  What do you do for a living?  Hunt quail perhaps?   

Took you long enough...lmao..i already stated what your seeing on CNN is a pass thru...look at the counter that sonny is a dead give away. Ohh by the by...a Main Frame cant handle CNN.????

1 minute ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Took you long enough...lmao..i already stated what your seeing on CNN is a pass thru...look at the counter that sonny is a dead give away. Ohh by the by...a Main Frame cant handle CNN.????

No - a mainframe would not be used in a massive real time system like CNN's that supports its real time TV operations.  You can probably do it but you are dumb to try to architect a modern efficient system this way.  Its simply too slow, too costly and difficult to maintain.  Mainframes usually support back office systems like legacy payroll/billing, but not complex real time systems like CNN. 

And you are right the data is a pass thru.  They are picking up the data from somewhere but that doesn't mean that CNN systems didn't display the data correctly due to, caching, for example.  There are many many possible explanations for the change in the data, including the data feed itself.  I certainly would not conclude that is election fraud.              

• Rolling Eye 1

12 hours ago, 6ACFC0 said:

It will come out later when the data is analyzed out of the Edison feed, or someone pays to obtain the county and precinct level data, which will probably show what it did in the Presidential election count. We will know then how many votes were shaved off Purdue in order to get his opponent elected.

As you later point out,  it is a pass through and is not processed. It is the direct data.

So the coup is complete.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

So the coup is complete.

If the Dems can pull this off and, remains to be seen but increasingly looks like it, get away with it completely scot free, then surely the 'coup' was complete log ago? Because if the nefarious 'they' (not 100% sure who 'they' are - I think it depends on your level of conspiracy theorism - just corrupt politicians => Chinese/Russian commies => NWO/Illuminati => alien lizard men) already control the US government, the courts and the three letter acronym organisations, haven't they already won long ago? Decades ago. They're already in full control.

That being the case I have to wonder why do you good folk still have (most of) your freedom? What are they still waiting for? Why haven't you already been great resetted, enslaved, marched off to a death camp, plugged into the matrix, or whatever the endgame of your personal 'they' is? Why did they leave it till 2021? Or will it be 2022, or next decade...

Or, could it be, just maybe, that the reason none of the big stuff the election fraud group need to stick seems to be sticking is simply because it really didn't happen and the evidence is bunk? The longer it goes on and still fails, the bigger the conspiracy and agents involved have to be to make it so, and the more ridiculous it is to even entertain it. That's about where I'm at.

But the mountains of evidence? For example, someone posted yesterday two pictures one of some doors and one of a totally unidentifiable pile of shredded paper - obviously shredded ballots!!! Hmmm. All I will say is 9/11 truthers, moon hoaxers and flat earthers also say they have mountains of evidence - you just need to be woke enough to see it. Thing is, it's all bollocks though! The truth tends to come out - I sincerely hope this does if it is in fact the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

It will come out later when the data is analyzed out of the Edison feed, or someone pays to obtain the county and precinct level data, which will probably show what it did in the Presidential election count. We will know then how many votes were shaved off Purdue in order to get his opponent elected.

As you later point out,  it is a pass through and is not processed. It is the direct data.

So the coup is complete.

Ugh...  Instead of getting facts first and then drawing conclusions, you want to believe there was election fraud and regardless of the lack of evidence or facts to back your narrative you believe it - simply because you want to?   

You stated "It will come out later".  I hope you realize how problematic that is.  Allegations in search of facts instead of facts to back the allegations.  That is why over 60 lawsuits alleging election fraud have failed.        

Stick your head in the sand 0R0.  Thank you for demonstrating the problem with the extremist Orange Clown cult.   

Edited by 6ACFC0
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Ugh...  Instead of getting facts first and then drawing conclusions, you want to believe there was election fraud and regardless of the lack of evidence or facts to back your narrative you believe it - simply because you want to?   

You stated "It will come out later".  I hope you realize how problematic that is.  Allegations in search of facts instead of facts to back the allegations.  That is why over 60 lawsuits alleging election fraud have failed.        

Stick your head in the sand 0R0.  Thank you for demonstrating the problem with the extremist Orange Clown cult.   

That was how it happened with the Pres. count.The first evidence was video of the flips of the count on news channels. It took 2 - 3 days for the first data analysis to be published. But the findings were just confirmed and fleshed out to specific numbers.

The same people doing the same thing in the same places is enough to justify the same conclusion when only a minor portion of the evidence comes out. No reason to wait. The GA voter rolls contain 364k of fake voters as of Nov 3.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LiamP said:

If the Dems can pull this off and, remains to be seen but increasingly looks like it, get away with it completely scot free, then surely the 'coup' was complete log ago? Because if the nefarious 'they' (not 100% sure who 'they' are - I think it depends on your level of conspiracy theorism - just corrupt politicians => Chinese/Russian commies => NWO/Illuminati => alien lizard men) already control the US government, the courts and the three letter acronym organisations, haven't they already won long ago? Decades ago. They're already in full control.

That being the case I have to wonder why do you good folk still have (most of) your freedom? What are they still waiting for? Why haven't you already been great resetted, enslaved, marched off to a death camp, plugged into the matrix, or whatever the endgame of your personal 'they' is? Why did they leave it till 2021? Or will it be 2022, or next decade...

Or, could it be, just maybe, that the reason none of the big stuff the election fraud group need to stick seems to be sticking is simply because it really didn't happen and the evidence is bunk? The longer it goes on and still fails, the bigger the conspiracy and agents involved have to be to make it so, and the more ridiculous it is to even entertain it. That's about where I'm at.

But the mountains of evidence? For example, someone posted yesterday two pictures one of some doors and one of a totally unidentifiable pile of shredded paper - obviously shredded ballots!!! Hmmm. All I will say is 9/11 truthers, moon hoaxers and flat earthers also say they have mountains of evidence - you just need to be woke enough to see it. Thing is, it's all bollocks though! The truth tends to come out - I sincerely hope this does if it is in fact the truth.

If it were a murder scene where the murderer tried to hide the evidence, then what do you think the crime scene photos would look like? The pictures would be of doors, floors, boxes, furniture. Shredded ballots can still be analyzed to paper and ink composition and fold marks. The numerical data at the precinct level is the most important for the first layer of fraud by machine, which is already known to have been conducted on foreign servers with data transferred via satellite services provided by Leonardo corp.. in Italy, a large defense technology contractor. The funding for that was provided by Obama at the end of his term by a transfer of about $400 million at the Vatican Bank. The end station was a server farm in the US embassy in Rome after the parallel way station in Frankfurt. 

The data from the voter registries is undergoing physical verification of identities and addresses by phone and personal visits. So far, the Dem counties at the center of the fraud show 20 to 53% false voter registrations of phantom voters, dead voters, non residential addresses, out of state registrations. 364k fake ones in GA alone. over 700k in AZ, 200k more ballots than voters in PA and 500k fake voters, etc.

If the evidence were bunk, then courts would have happily taken it up as they could not come up with "dangerous" outcomes. But they didn't allow discovery, so they were distinctly interested in preventing any evidence from coming into the public record.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

If the evidence were bunk, then courts would have happily taken it up as they could not come up with "dangerous" outcomes. But they didn't allow discovery, so they were distinctly interested in preventing any evidence from coming into the public record.

Exactly.  You don't go to court with a theory and ask for an investigation.  You do the investigation first, find the evidence and then present it to the court.  I can go to court with a theory that you committed murder just because I suspect it.  Should the court allow all me to depose anyone I want to because of my suspicion?    

I hope you realize how problematic your position is but apparently you do not.  Most reasonable people realize Orange Clown lies about everything.  Of course, Orange Clown would never lie to junior clowns right? 

My advice:  Send Clown more money - he needs it to pay off his $400 million loan coming due in mid 2021.     

(edited)

On 1/6/2021 at 5:39 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Humanity is a messy affair, try it in a democracy. Our media is no longer free and independent thinkers, i have no doubts what so ever things will become really strained in the next year. When the bubble breaks aka democracy it is not going to be a linear event.

So what’s your point? You can’t find competing thoughts in your media. Do you think when you find an opposing view somehow it’s labeled non independent thought. I believe a competition of ideas requires independence.

So if you like Trump views do you go to huffington post or breightbart, Isn’t that choice independent free will. 
 The Supreme Court says corporations are to be treated like people. If Twitter or Facebook is to far left for you, that is great. Go elsewhere. If the Drudge Report or some other site is to right, I vote with my feet. 
The right has plenty of billionaires and opportunity to get their message out. The idea somehow the left has a message monoply and is winning the spin wars is just more spin. Start your own Facebook, Twitter or whatever you think your lacking. Don’t be a lying complainer like Trump. Get-er-Done.

Edited by Boat
  • Upvote 1

On 1/2/2021 at 11:06 PM, Dan Warnick said:
Liberals Confused By Man Giving Money Without Government Forcing Him To
October 19th, 2020

article-7237-1.jpg

LAS VEGAS, NV—Progressives expressed their anger and confusion this weekend as President Donald Trump was seen putting a wad of $20 bills in the offering bucket at International Church of Las Vegas.

In the video, Trump is seen reaching into his pocket and pulling out some money of his own free will. There are no IRS agents nearby making sure he gives his fair share. Nobody even has a gun to his head. Then, entirely of his own volition, he puts the money in the bucket.

Most liberals just didn't know what to make of the bizarre occurrence.

"He's giving money, and there isn't even a law that says he has to!" screamed one woman on TikTok into her iPhone as she drove around Portland. "WAKE UP AMERICA! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She then drove into a pond.

Liberals were similarly confused by people not wearing masks or social distancing, thereby taking responsibility for their own health and well-being after assessing risks and coming to a conclusion regarding whether or not they should go to a large religious gathering.

Not wearing a mask isn’t political, just stupid. Plenty of stupid to go around. The US leads the world in stupid as demonstrated by the number of deaths. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Exactly.  You don't go to court with a theory and ask for an investigation.  You do the investigation first, find the evidence and then present it to the court.  I can go to court with a theory that you committed murder just because I suspect it.  Should the court allow all me to depose anyone I want to because of my suspicion?    

I hope you realize how problematic your position is but apparently you do not.  Most reasonable people realize Orange Clown lies about everything.  Of course, Orange Clown would never lie to junior clowns right? 

My advice:  Send Clown more money - he needs it to pay off his $400 million loan coming due in mid 2021.     

You go to court with "some" evidence that is not trivially discharged and go to discovery. Then you collect the bulk of the evidence and investigate thoroughly. The court forces cooperation in investigation. Otherwise, how do you get to the evidence held by the defendant?

Civil suits have a lower threshold of evidence since they are not criminal and don't have the state's capacity to easily obtain subpoenas. Trump statements have no bearing on my estimates and intel on the election fraud. Data analysis forensic and witness evidence does, and there is plenty of that. In fact so overwhelming and clear an amount that Pelosi had to stage a fake revolution on capitol hill to sidetrack the evidence presentation.

The Trump folk who came to see exactly this presentation put to congress were definitely not headed into the building to disrupt the very thing they wanted.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, 0R0 said:

You go to court with "some" evidence that is not trivially discharged and go to discovery. Then you collect the bulk of the evidence and investigate thoroughly. The court forces cooperation in investigation. Otherwise, how do you get to the evidence held by the defendant?

Exactly...so the courts have ruled there is insufficient evidence and therefore no discovery.  There have been 60+ lawsuits filed contesting the election that have been thrown out by judges.  Apparently, your position is that our judges are all wrong and you are right.  Have I summarized that succinctly? 

I hope you realize how problematic your position is.       

Also, don't forget to make that contribution tonight.  Time is running out for Clown.

Edited by 6ACFC0
  • Upvote 2