Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

7 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Great summary, @Eyes Wide Open!  Thanks for taking the time to compile it.

It is merely a paste, i really grow tired of society. 

• Haha 1

(edited)

28 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

The rates I spoke of have been wildly misleading.  The following tells the story, and the CDC data, once you dig into it, supports these numbers.

A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19 - from Johns Hopkins

China hasn't had a blip of a 2nd wave?  Do try to keep up, this is from about 12 hours ago:

A year after Wuhan, China locks down another city of 11 million people to contain a coronavirus flare-up

I'll concede the rest about Norway and connections to U.S. agencies because you are right: all I had was some Googling and a feeling.  Clearly not enough to judge or assume.

Your last point does not mesh with your first point though when you stated that the U.S. response was poorly timed, poorly measured and ineffective when your first point was "similar data, similar trends, similar responses, etc, is good evidence there is not massive misrepresentation of the situation in the US by the evil powers that be. It is what it is."

Oh well, I guess we've beaten this horse long enough.  Cheers.

The two points were about separate things - one the data and one the responses. While I don't see convincing evidence that US data is massively misrepresented and misleading for nefarious purposes, I do think the US response was poor - too late initially, poorly executed and communicated, a one size fits all approach that was ott in many areas and not enough in some, etc etc. I think exactly the same about the response of the UK and many other nations, particularly European. 

China's overall cases graph is still pretty much a flat line hovering a bit over 80000 that they reached early 2020. The current 'flare up' has just broken tens of cases per day into just over 100 which is practically negligible per population compared to most other places at the moment. Not sure that qualifies as a blip. Yet anyway. If china's data is honest then I suspect it has to do with exactly what your article reports - super draconian measures introduced as and when 'needed.

And cheers to you.

Edited by LiamP
  • Like 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people

I would like to offer some perspective as this an energy / oil forum. The American brand and American military power have for the past 60 years helped US oil companies and oil service companies (and I also think defense companies) get fat deals. Trump has done serious damage to this brand. 

Trump deserves credit for some things such as changing the narrative around China. But if you truly love your country you should look at the big picture. It is not all roses. And before you start - no, I am not saying that Biden has accomplished great things. I am just saying that you do not seem to look at the entire picture. 

You may not like my opinions or the perspective I offer, but it doesn't mean that I am not rigth. 

Edited by Rasmus Jorgensen

2 hours ago, Geoff Guenther said:

I don't know, Ward. These look photoshopped. 

Genius level stupidity that. The fires are real, the quotes are real, they're not actually standing in front of the fires, that's why it's called a meme. A picture is worth a thousand words, and the Left is horrible with them that's why memes were outlawed in the "Covid relief bill". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

I would like to offer some perspective as this an energy / oil forum. The American brand and American have for the past 60 years helped US oil companies and oil service companies (and I also think defense companies) get fat deals. Trump has done serious damage to this brand. 

Trump deserves credit for some things such as changing the narrative around China. But if you truly love your country you should look at the big picture. It is not all roses. And before you start - no, I am not saying that Biden has accomplished great things. I am just saying that you do not seem to look at the entire picture. 

You may not like my opinions or the perspective I offer, but it doesn't mean that I am not rigth. 

Just how "great" was the American brand? I've dealt with companies in Europe who refused to hire American companies, and this was long before Trump even announced. Are you going to pretend service companies and operators in the Gulf of Mexico are the same ones operating in the North Sea? 

(edited)

I would like to offer some perspective as this an energy / oil forum. The American brand and American have for the past 60 years helped US oil companies and oil service companies (and I also think defense companies) get fat deals. Trump has done serious damage to this brand. 

I might be more aware of what Trump has done that i lead onto, oil has been in the family since the 70's..litle hole in the wall called Williston. The things i have seen over the years you just cant make up...LMAO the original 79's oil crisis...never did happen. It was a financial crisis, the gas oil  distribution system in this country could not afford to purchase gas to distribute...there was no corporate financial backing to purchase millions of gallons of gas..just a bunch of small independents. From the little gas station to the bulk plants to the central distribution systems. All these nodes did not have the capital to finance the distribution of gasoline..

The Saudis opened the gates, and destroyed the markets...To bleed that over to Trump is almost ...somethings are best left unsaid.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

29 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Just how "great" was the American brand? I've dealt with companies in Europe who refused to hire American companies, and this was long before Trump even announced

I was talking about ME, African & South American countries.  

29 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I've dealt with companies in Europe who refused to hire American companies, and this was long before Trump even announced. Are you going to pretend service companies and operators in the Gulf of Mexico are the same ones operating in the North Sea? 

American services companies was the avantgarde in the 70s. Today they most certainly are not; atleast not in offshore. Yet, they still have a big (although shrinking) market share internationally. Why do you think that is? 

EDIT : For clarity - look at the Brazilian, Angolan, Nigerian, Mexican, Saudi markets. 

Edited by Rasmus Jorgensen

25 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I've dealt with companies in Europe who refused to hire American companies,

If in offshore likely because they are inferior. Sorry for the bluntness but in offshore this is the case. 

13 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The courts have not ruled that there is insufficient evidence. The courts have instead ruled that plaintiffs didn't have "standing" or "laches" or "mootness". All of these are contradictory to each other but that didn't matter because the fix was always in. 

Not sure I'd say there was a "fix"... Trumps legal team submitted briefs that, really, were not well re-searched/written. 

Justice Scalia regarded Article III standing doctrine as an essential element of the separation of powers between the three branches of government.  In his 30 years on the bench, Scalia was a vocal advocate of this view and felt the courts needed to give it more weight.  It is still an important consideration. 

What Trumps legal team failed to properly articulate, over and over, was what Justice Scalia called "a concrete injury-in-fact" - the first of the now-familiar three-pronged requirements that plaintiffs need to demonstrate.  For example, the lawsuit filed by Ken Paxton.  Strip away all of the hyperbole and there was nothing in the suit that even approached the threshold of a concrete injury-in-fact. You find the same theme in the other suits that were dismissed.  

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Exactly...so the courts have ruled there is insufficient evidence and therefore no discovery.  There have been 60+ lawsuits filed contesting the election that have been thrown out by judges.  Apparently, your position is that our judges are all wrong and you are right.  Have I summarized that succinctly? 

I hope you realize how problematic your position is.       

Also, don't forget to make that contribution tonight.  Time is running out for Clown.

All decisions but two were about procedural issues like standing or timing

• Great Response! 1

14 hours ago, LiamP said:

No, these are temporary mitigating measures for a pandemic. Once it is under control via vaccination we'll be back to normal. The more conspiracy theory minded among us are forever claiming the current crisis will be just the excuse 'they' need to declare martial law and enslave everyone. Never happens. If you look around you'll notice pretty much the entire world is dealing with this pandemic and has similar measures in place depending on how well they are managing things. Have the entire world's governments come together finally to now move together to enslave the global population under cover of a pandemic? Certainly doesn't seem that way here in Norway! No, I think it's just a pandemic - no NWO/Illuminati/lizard men. Let's see in a year from now if we're all pretty much back to normal, or plugged into the matrix. 

Note the WHO and Fauci saying that the measures will not be affected by the implementation of vaccination nor by meeting any other criteria. They are permanent till further notice. There are too few hospitalizations and deaths in NYC to show up on the per million charts in comparison to other states but it is shut down anyways.

The public health official's message is echoing the WEF message of the "great reset" that all the measures are permanent. Each virus mutation is treated as infinitely dangerous and not subject to prior immunity nor to the vaccines. You are being utterly naive, as are your upvoters.

• Great Response! 3

2 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

^^^This^^^ 

The two outliers were at appeal. Now here's how an appeal works. Nothing new is allowed into evidence. It is strictly a review of what occurred in the lower court. In an appeal against all rules partisan judges selected by democrats made snarky comments about there not being any evidence, while blithely ignoring that the lower courts did not even allow evidence having dismissed the cases out of hand. This borders on criminal stupidity from a legal perspective since even a first year law student knows you can't introduce new evidence on appeal. If it wasn't shown in the lower court, it would qualify as new in the appeal court. If you've had the misfortune of jury duty on an appeal trial, the most boring person in the world reads the record out loud of the lower court trial. Most juries fall asleep, and no, they're not allowed to read the record themselves. 

• Like 3

If in offshore likely because they are inferior. Sorry for the bluntness but in offshore this is the case. 

Several posts that told me nothing new, and did nothing whatsoever to bolster your argument that American "greatness" suffered under Trump. In fact the "greatness"was long gone as you've just documented. See how easy this is? Save yourself some trouble and just agree with me for a change, I'm right and now you know it. 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Gregory1972 said:

Not sure I'd say there was a "fix"... Trumps legal team submitted briefs that, really, were not well re-searched/written. 

Justice Scalia regarded Article III standing doctrine as an essential element of the separation of powers between the three branches of government.  In his 30 years on the bench, Scalia was a vocal advocate of this view and felt the courts needed to give it more weight.  It is still an important consideration. 

What Trumps legal team failed to properly articulate, over and over, was what Justice Scalia called "a concrete injury-in-fact" - the first of the now-familiar three-pronged requirements that plaintiffs need to demonstrate.  For example, the lawsuit filed by Ken Paxton.  Strip away all of the hyperbole and there was nothing in the suit that even approached the threshold of a concrete injury-in-fact. You find the same theme in the other suits that were dismissed.  

First you say "Trump's legal team" then you point to an independent suit. See why it can be frustrating for me to play whack a mole with you guys? You're constantly wrong but there aren't the hours in a day for me to keep pointing it out. I've got (much) better things to do with my time. I've got Gerry's email, I'll contact him directly when I want intelligent discourse. Pearls before swine here

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LiamP said:

The two points were about separate things - one the data and one the responses. While I don't see convincing evidence that US data is massively misrepresented and misleading for nefarious purposes, I do think the US response was poor - too late initially, poorly executed and communicated, a one size fits all approach that was ott in many areas and not enough in some, etc etc. I think exactly the same about the response of the UK and many other nations, particularly European. 

China's overall cases graph is still pretty much a flat line hovering a bit over 80000 that they reached early 2020. The current 'flare up' has just broken tens of cases per day into just over 100 which is practically negligible per population compared to most other places at the moment. Not sure that qualifies as a blip. Yet anyway. If china's data is honest then I suspect it has to do with exactly what your article reports - super draconian measures introduced as and when 'needed.

And cheers to you.

This is a repost from another discussion thread:

Japanese documentary director Takeuchi Ryo recently received an email from a Japanese friend, asking why there hasn't been a second wave of pandemic in China. As a Japanese living in China, he  realized, not only has China gotten the pandemic under control, its economy is recovering at a rapid pace. How is China able to achieve this during the post-pandemic era? He began his search by visiting enterprises and industries that have achieved positive economic growth  after the pandemic. You can watch below.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2020 at 3:56 PM, Enthalpic said:

I used no insults..  You guys must control yourselves.

I inject reality into your fantasy.  You guys get mad because the truth hurts.  Biden is your POTUS.

trump won if I close my eyes.jpg

A communist will never be my president. 

(edited)

6 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Not true. 

But you are saying that the lawyers only filed two of the 60 lawsuits correctly.  Hmmm...kinda tells you the quality of the lawyers working for Clown.  I guess it fits.  Clown lawyer for Orange Clown cult leader.  I'm not sure which one is worse - no facts to back you up or cant file a lawsuit according to the law.  LOL!  

In any event what is really important is to send $3000 to Clown asap.  OC needs your help.  400 Million dollar loan is coming due soon.  Still 100 million or so short.  Please help today!  

Edited by 6ACFC0
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Hell, Melania doesn't LIKE him.  So what?  He gets things done for the people from the industrial rust belt right across the midwest, that the Democrats have overlooked for the past 30 years, so we don't need to like him.

So what?  So I get to criticize him as I please because he is a conman, a racist, a liar, immoral and I dont like his orange hair.  None of that is good for this country.    

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

10 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Not true. 

But you are saying that the lawyers only filed two of the 60 lawsuits correctly.  Hmmm...kinda tells you the quality of the lawyers working for Clown.  I guess it fits.  Clown lawyer for Orange Clown cult leader.  I'm not sure which one is worse - no facts to back you up or cant file a lawsuit according to the law.  LOL!  

In any event what is really important is to send $3000 to Clown asap.  OC needs your help.  400 Million dollar loan is coming due soon.  Still 100 million or so short.  Please help today!  

1 minute ago, 6ACFC0 said:

So what?  So I get to criticize him as I please because he is a conman, a racist, a liar, immoral and I dont like his orange hair.  None of that is good for this country.    

So This is what's good for the country?

#coup false flag, psyops documenting in the other thread

6 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

So This is what's good for the country?

#coup false flag, psyops documenting in the other thread

I am curious -- of the people who have been identified and/or arrested, which ones are Antifa? I actually voted for Trump and thought he was treated very unfairly by the media, but I do not think this coup attempt was a false flag. We have got real people actively recording and identifying themselves breaking into the Capitol (including that guy in Pelosi's office and that local politician from WV -- I would be very surprised if these two are deep cover crisis actors). 

36 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Yes, of course.  And you so so well and with such maturity.  Always nice to be a part of the problem?

31 minutes ago, PTakacs said:

I am curious -- of the people who have been identified and/or arrested, which ones are Antifa? I actually voted for Trump and thought he was treated very unfairly by the media, but I do not think this coup attempt was a false flag. We have got real people actively recording and identifying themselves breaking into the Capitol (including that guy in Pelosi's office and that local politician from WV -- I would be very surprised if these two are deep cover crisis actors). 

Oh, brother.  🤔

1 hour ago, PTakacs said:

I don't know what the plan was. The closest thing to a leader was arrested on BS charges as he was leaving the airport in a cab and the judge ordered him to leave town. That left about a million people milling around the next day The videos I've already linked previously show people walking along inside the velvet ropes while newscasters are crying "riot!". They've been lying to us all along, why stop now? Standing in front of burning buildings and looters  while telling us they are "mostly peaceful protesters", and showing mostly peaceful protesters and telling us they're rioters. It's a carnival mirror world we're in right now, not gonna lie

• Upvote 2

It's time to stop calling this a riot. Yes, there were some people who were there just to riot, but this was really an organised coup. Trump, Giuliani (with his misdialed delay tactics), Cruz, Hawley, a bunch of other senators, Christopher Wray, and others are implicated in a coup d'etat and are finished. 

There's a reason even Dick Cheney was demanding the military stand down. 

Forget about your claims that Republican judges were trying to get at Trump by deciding cases against him. Forget about the fact that Biden had 7 million more votes than Trump. Forget about BLM. None of this matters because you're president attempted a coup d'etat. 

8 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I don't know what the plan was. The closest thing to a leader was arrested on BS charges as he was leaving the airport in a cab and the judge ordered him to leave town. That left about a million people milling around the next day The videos I've already linked previously show people walking along inside the velvet ropes while newscasters are crying "riot!". They've been lying to us all along, why stop now? Standing in front of burning buildings and looters  while telling us they are "mostly peaceful protesters", and showing mostly peaceful protesters and telling us they're rioters. It's a carnival mirror world we're in right now, not gonna lie

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

It's time to stop calling this a riot. Yes, there were some people who were there just to riot, but this was really an organised coup. Trump, Giuliani (with his misdialed delay tactics), Cruz, Hawley, a bunch of other senators, Christopher Wray, and others are implicated in a coup d'etat and are finished. 

There's a reason even Dick Cheney was demanding the military stand down. 

Forget about your claims that Republican judges were trying to get at Trump by deciding cases against him. Forget about the fact that Biden had 7 million more votes than Trump. Forget about BLM. None of this matters because you're president attempted a coup d'etat. 

Goebbels would be proud of you. Hey, your name is German, are your boot heels clicking together yet? Can't wait to follow "orders" and start rounding up "deplorables" to send to concentration camps? 

The Deep State is deep indeed. Trump tried a Hail Mary pass. The plan was always to present evidence in Congress that courts are suppressing. 

There's a new meme. They wouldn't have to censor us if we were wrong. What's hilarious to me is you thinking they'll reward you for your "service". 

• Haha 2
  • Rolling Eye 1