3 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Google & Oracle to Monitor Americans Who Get Warp Speed’s Covid-19 Vaccine for up to Two Years (and likely a person's entire life.)

"The last American vagabond"  Quality website there....

Hint: if the site is run off patreon and Bitcoin donations it is crap and or criminal.  Bitcoin is the currency of criminals. 

As to the topic of record keeping, my evil doctor keeps all my medical history... forever!  It's not even on paper anymore - it's electronic. Scary, if the data was leaked someone might find out my blood pressure!

(edited)

On 12/22/2020 at 11:46 AM, Tom Nolan said:

Edited by Roch

(edited)

On 12/22/2020 at 11:46 AM, Tom Nolan said:

Bottom line: 

So in reality the Phase III Trial will go on for 2 years.  The difference is instead of previous 40 thousand volunteers Pfizer will now vaccinate 1.4 Billion unsuspecting volunteers that think they are getting immunization and then be registered in an Oracle database, and followed and analyzed by Google (Big Brother).  Pfizer receive $20 per dose to boot.

1.4 Billion doses x $20 = $28 Billion

That's $28 Billion to Pfizer whose stock price has languished for years due to lack of product pipeline.

And Fauci still lies to us.  Fauci makes $684,000 a year sitting around NIH, joking with Gov Andrew Cuomo on TV, throwing out the first pitch at MLB Opening Day and posing next to his pool on lounge chair wearing shades for a Vogue Magazine cover shoot.  Life's good. 

All this when Fauci has been wrong 90% of the time.  

Not bad.  

Not to worry.  Joe Biden said he will have a new pandemic plan when he takes office.  

God help.us. 

Edited by Roch
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Roch said:

And Fauci still lies to us.  Fauci makes $684,000 a year

Oh no!  A respected physician holding a high office makes decent money!

Just go to med school and take his job, simple.

(edited)

On 12/22/2020 at 5:45 PM, Enthalpic said:

Oh no!  A respected physician holding a high office makes decent money!

Just go to med school and take his job, simple.

Fauci has been wrong 90% of the time.  I could take his job and better that.

Fauci said masks don't work. 

Fauci said third week in Feb "don't worry about Covid, it's not that bad"  He said "We're still in the high season for FLu. Don't go to the hospital"

I know I had it then. I didn't get therapies.  How many thousands of others listened to Fauci and died.

He later stated in March, " you can only get it by direct physical contact. It does that transmit through the air." WRONG AGAIN.

Article on how Fauci admits he lied to public , for their own good.  Fauci prefers to claim he lied rather then admit he was wrong.

" Recently, a figure to whom millions of Americans look for guidance — Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, an adviser to both the Trump administration and the incoming Biden administration — has begun incrementally raising his herd-immunity estimate.

In the pandemic’s early days, Dr. Fauci tended to cite the same 60 to 70 percent estimate that most experts did. About a month ago, he began saying “70, 75 percent” in television interviews. And last week, in an interview with CNBC News, he said “75, 80, 85 percent” and “75 to 80-plus percent.”

In a telephone interview the next day, Dr. Fauci acknowledged that he had slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts. He is doing so, he said, partly based on new science, and partly on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks.

Hard as it may be to hear, he said, he believes that it may take close to 90 percent immunity to bring the virus to a halt — almost as much as is needed to stop a measles outbreak.

This marks the second time that Fauci has intentionally misled (lied) the public, ostensibly for its own good. 

In June, Fauci admitted that he and other public health officials had downplayed the benefit of masks — with some even advising against wearing them — because of a fear of equipment shortages for front-line health care workers."

Edited by Roch