ff

CIA Death Squads

Recommended Posts

https://theintercept.com/2020/12/18/afghanistan-cia-militia-01-strike-force/

What can be said about a nation whose peoples support and condone the wilful slaughter of children?  This has continued since the Korean war of US invasion, ie 70 years. Yet, the clique and cult members in OilPrice have the gall to criticise other countries. Sickening.

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

https://theintercept.com/2020/12/18/afghanistan-cia-militia-01-strike-force/

What can be said about a nation whose peoples support and condone the wilful slaughter of children?  This has continued since the Korean war of US invasion, ie 70 years. Yet, the clique and cult members in OilPrice have the gall to criticise other countries. Sickening.

 

Before WW2, there were a lot of imperial powers (which behaved worse than America).  Today, there is only one left. Most Americans believe the lie that their government tells them, that the USA is the policeman of the world.  They can kill anybody and do anything because they are the good guys.

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CIA? No. Local police departments killing American children? That's another matter entirely.

Drone strikes definitely kill children. Most of these are initiated through the Air Force. These aren't 'death squads', in any case.

As far as mass murder of children, China and Brazil are most likely the biggest offenders in strict numerical terms.

The way this 'question' is posed suggests a foreign operative, most likely Iranian or some non-state belligerent. Hypocrisy is as old as humanity - there is no shortage of it anywhere. 

  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Meredith Poor said:

CIA? No. Local police departments killing American children? That's another matter entirely.

Drone strikes definitely kill children. Most of these are initiated through the Air Force. These aren't 'death squads', in any case.

As far as mass murder of children, China and Brazil are most likely the biggest offenders in strict numerical terms.

The way this 'question' is posed suggests a foreign operative, most likely Iranian or some non-state belligerent. Hypocrisy is as old as humanity - there is no shortage of it anywhere. 

How many children died in Iraq?

Madeleine Albright - The deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children was worth it for Iraq's non existent WMD's

(23 seconds)

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most Americans are completely in the dark about all the covert operations by U.S. entities which have killed or destroyed the lives of millions.  Even Chiquita Bananas is still concerned about being sued in international court from all the people they murdered in Central America.  The U.S. has covertly overthrown and put in puppets in many democracies.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Hotone said:

Before WW2, there were a lot of imperial powers (which behaved worse than America).  Today, there is only one left. Most Americans believe the lie that their government tells them, that the USA is the policeman of the world.  They can kill anybody and do anything because they are the good guys.

That would be China which is the one imperial power to actually have an empire called the Belt and Road Initiative, where vassal countries have big chunks of their infrastructure controlled by China. China also controls entire governments at municipal, provincial or state levels as well as entire national governments with a network of bribery, blackmail and influence peddling. A defacto empire ruling over other people, shorn of their national sovereignty by connivance of their governments. China is attempting to do the same to the US via the election fraud that may result in installation of its puppet as the president.

US has a large military presence around the globe as a consequence of a role it took upon itself with much support of the West and later Asia within the framework of multilateral treaties including NATO and GATT/WTO

  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

That would be China which is the one imperial power to actually have an empire called the Belt and Road Initiative, where vassal countries have big chunks of their infrastructure controlled by China. China also controls entire governments at municipal, provincial or state levels as well as entire national governments with a network of bribery, blackmail and influence peddling. A defacto empire ruling over other people, shorn of their national sovereignty by connivance of their governments. China is attempting to do the same to the US via the election fraud that may result in installation of its puppet as the president.

US has a large military presence around the globe as a consequence of a role it took upon itself with much support of the West and later Asia within the framework of multilateral treaties including NATO and GATT/WTO

Personally i do like Trumps approach...

Little Rocket Man: he simply took the guy out of his country and showed him the world, perhaps a conversation along the lines of...Its your choice shoot off your rockets or enjoy the fruits of the world...your choice.

Iran: lol he simply took away and long over due oil revenue....It would seems American Express will not finance their agenda's..its a terrorist thing ive heard.

Syria same thought process...it seems the conflict ended rather abruptly...and today rumor has is Turkey and Russia would be giving each other the evil eye gaze.

Trump is such a dammed Fascist....

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

US has a large military presence around the globe as a consequence of a role it took upon itself with much support of the West and later Asia within the framework of multilateral treaties including NATO and GATT/WTO

Much of which was also put into place in preparation for times such as these, in defense against would-be players that were sure to rise, such as those that have.  The world would do well to remember that.  No other country is so well set to not only defend herself, but her allies as well.  Together with the United States, the Democracies of the world are best placed to produce the necessary agreements, war time powers and alliances to once again defeat self interested dictatorships from taking control.  Diplomatic maneuvering aside, most of the Democracies know full well whose side they want to be on in the event of world conflict or even war.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2020 at 11:48 PM, Hotone said:

Before WW2, there were a lot of imperial powers (which behaved worse than America).  Today, there is only one left. Most Americans believe the lie that their government tells them, that the USA is the policeman of the world.  They can kill anybody and do anything because they are the good guys.

HaHaHa, the CIA are angels compared to the KGB etc.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a tidbit.  Apollo Group (a huge investment firm which "owns" many companies and buys them out) was founded by Leon Black.  Leon Black has a private art collection valued at over one billion dollars.  Leon Black has been in the news often recently because of his ties to Jeffery Epstein.  Leon's father, Eli Black once owned United Fruit (Chiquita Banana) which extorted low wages in Central America by hiring goon squads to kill people...mass killings.  The CIA was involved.

John Perkins

(15 minutes of examples how America dominated other countries through covert operations)

Confessions of an economic hitman

An extended interview with details at the link...

https://youtu.be/j1IvMLTQ6ew

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2020 at 12:52 PM, frankfurter said:

https://theintercept.com/2020/12/18/afghanistan-cia-militia-01-strike-force/

What can be said about a nation whose peoples support and condone the wilful slaughter of children?  This has continued since the Korean war of US invasion, ie 70 years. Yet, the clique and cult members in OilPrice have the gall to criticise other countries. Sickening.

 

The CIA isn't America nor the American people.

What ever country you live in your government and 'intelligence services' have done despicable things and for those on the losing end of things they would have done the same if not worse.

It's a dog eat dog world

I hate them all just before anyone claims otherwise.

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Here is a tidbit.  Apollo Group (a huge investment firm which "owns" many companies and buys them out) was founded by Leon Black.  Leon Black has a private art collection valued at over one billion dollars.  Leon Black has been in the news often recently because of his ties to Jeffery Epstein.  Leon's father, Eli Black once owned United Fruit (Chiquita Banana) which extorted low wages in Central America by hiring goon squads to kill people...mass killings.  The CIA was involved.

John Perkins

(15 minutes of examples how America dominated other countries through covert operations)

Confessions of an economic hitman

An extended interview with details at the link...

https://youtu.be/j1IvMLTQ6ew

 

Now Mr. Tom you sound like an ‘merica hating big city liberal who supported Pres. Obama’s apology tour and would justify “slightly pushing” the vote towards Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, waltz said:

Now Mr. Tom you sound like an ‘merica hating big city liberal who supported Pres. Obama’s apology tour and would justify “slightly pushing” the vote towards Biden.

Nope.  I detest deception, corruption and murder.  In my opinion, with this Covid crisis, the Left with its media support, Dr. Fauci, Bill Gates, and others have deliberately murdered many thousands of people.  It is murder.  Mass murder.  They are guilty of criminal acts costing lives and the well being of many people.  The Left is responsible for not speaking up to stop it...they are complicit.

With Covid, no one had to die.  There are a variety of effective, proven treatments (prophylaxis) which could have been used that stop the infection before it starts.  They censored it.  Even before the Senate Hearing, Democrats got in a huff when the science studies were presented.

The system is corrupt to the core.  All the government agencies are corrupt.  It has long been this way.  Anyone who researches true history discovers how corrupt the system is.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s called stability in an otherwise unstable world! We mostly stay out of Africa, How has that worked out! We also rebuilt modern society at our expense after World War 2, You’re welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 12/22/2020 at 4:06 PM, El Nikko said:

The CIA isn't America nor the American people.

What ever country you live in your government and 'intelligence services' have done despicable things and for those on the losing end of things they would have done the same if not worse.

It's a dog eat dog world

I hate them all just before anyone claims otherwise.

You mean to tell me the CIA in not act of Congress, not supported by US tax revenues, and Pompass is not a murcan?

 

Edited by Selva
Insult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Nope.  I detest deception, corruption and murder.  In my opinion, with this Covid crisis, the Left with its media support, Dr. Fauci, Bill Gates, and others have deliberately murdered many thousands of people.  It is murder.  Mass murder.  They are guilty of criminal acts costing lives and the well being of many people.  The Left is responsible for not speaking up to stop it...they are complicit.

With Covid, no one had to die.  There are a variety of effective, proven treatments (prophylaxis) which could have been used that stop the infection before it starts.  They censored it.  Even before the Senate Hearing, Democrats got in a huff when the science studies were presented.

The system is corrupt to the core.  All the government agencies are corrupt.  It has long been this way.  Anyone who researches true history discovers how corrupt the system is.

ok. so whatcha gonna do about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The United States is a great empire. Each empire has a mass of crimes to its name.

Perhaps the United States has had more of them after World War II only because it has a much greater capacity to commit them than in other countries

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tomasz said:

 

The United States is a great empire. Each empire has a mass of crimes to its name.

Perhaps the United States has had more of them after World War II only because it has a much greater capacity to commit them than in other countries

Russia and China were too busy murdering their own people to bother messing with anyone else.

Inside pax America you also have some of the longest streaks of no major conflicts in recorded history. For all the focus on the negative, the flip side of that coin is great peace and prosperity in countries all over the world since 1950 to an extent unprecedented in world history. Scientific advancement, food security, disease eradication, trade expansion, the list goes on and on. 

Edited by Strangelovesurfing
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

11 hours ago, frankfurter said:

ok. so whatcha gonna do about it?

I have long been an activist, on the streets, getting the word out with many campaigns.  I posit that I have done much, much, more activism in exposing the corruption and filth than most people on these boards who now yawn at the criminal activity which is taking place right now.  I have an incredible track record as an activist...on the street.  I was once even interviewed by an Associated Press Reporter who flew 800 miles to see me...and the article went around the world to even New Zealand and Thailand...my photo was on the front webpage of Yahoo and AOL from that article. 

The real guilty are those who do not research nor LOOK.  Those who do not LOOK are complicit in criminal activity.

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Russia and China were too busy murdering their own people to bother messing with anyone else.

Inside pax America you also have some of the longest streaks of no major conflicts in recorded history. For all the focus on the negative, the flip side of that coin is great peace and prosperity in countries all over the world since 1950 to an extent unprecedented in world history. Scientific advancement, food security, disease eradication, trade expansion, the list goes on and on. 

The Soviet Union and to a lesser extent Russia have had plenty of past  involvement in Africa and Asia.

Chinas in the process of building up its world empire - Africa will be one mined out hole in 2100 but the locals will still be blaming whitey🙄

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

19 hours ago, frankfurter said: You mean to tell me the CIA in not act of Congress, not supported by US tax revenues, and Pompass is not a murcan?

 

When we in the UK went to war over fake chemical weapons in Iraq the British people in the hundreds of thousands went out on the streets but there was nothing we could do about it.

Because Mi6 and the rest of those glow in the dark freaks do what ever they want with our money.

What country are you from? Your intelligence so called 'community' don't act in your interest either. The C.I.A and the rest of them do what is best for the people they represent and that's not the American people. We are not safer because we wasted trillions in wars we are in more danger and the same people support immigration from 3rd world countries we've destabilized.

What is beyond incredible is that some leftie would argue against this since the left were absolutely united against all of this stuff just a few years ago but now Trump supporters are against foreign wars you clowns suddenly support them.

The nationalist right and sane left have a lot in common really but extremists (maybe like you?) want and need us divided.

Edited by Selva
Insult
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

El Nikko you appear to be from the UK. Could I ask you for a brief evaluation of Jeremy Corbyn?Because he was probably the leader of the Labor party who did not come from the mainstream. I've heard contradictory opinions about him, but I still feel a certain sympathy for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

El Nikko you appear to be from the UK. Could I ask you for a brief evaluation of Jeremy Corbyn?Because he was probably the leader of the Labor party who did not come from the mainstream. I've heard contradictory opinions about him, but I still feel a certain sympathy for him.

I am diametrically opposed to marxism and communism but I can sympathize with people who approve of some form of socialism because they are normal people who feel the system isn't fair although in a normal world I still don't agree with it.

Corbyn is a real communism and his party are mostly Marxists, he actually supported Brexit originally but the Marxists in his party are against that now and that was one of his undoings. The problem with the left (and maybe the right) who pander to more extreme voices to gain votes is they end up disappointing those voters. That has happened even with Trump who didn't build a wall and totally stop immigration.

I don't dislike Corbyn but he is madder than a box of frogs quite honestly, he's an old school left winger who still loves to pontificate about the merits of Marx etc....having said that he is very honest about his beliefs and very much like Sanders.

It's late but I can expand properly on this tomorrow if you want.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Russia and China were too busy murdering their own people to bother messing with anyone else.

Inside pax America you also have some of the longest streaks of no major conflicts in recorded history. For all the focus on the negative, the flip side of that coin is great peace and prosperity in countries all over the world since 1950 to an extent unprecedented in world history. Scientific advancement, food security, disease eradication, trade expansion, the list goes on and on. 

megalomaniac, attributes all success in the world to Pax America. amazing. accepts blatant murder of 'non-Americans' as normal part of spreading democracy. reprehensible. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.