Harsh vardhan singh

Biden's Green Energy Policy

Biden's Green Energy policy for oil industry   3 members have voted

1. 1. Biden's Green and Clean energy policy will

• Going to help fossil fuel industry.
    • Not make any impact.
    • Adverse effect

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)

As he said, from the very fist day Biden Administration will work on climate to achive economy net zero emissions.

Its obvious that they are going to do a huge investment in Renewable energy. But the question is how much it going to affect the fossil fuel industry. And it depends on path Bidden is going to take.

I think there is two, 

First is to Increase Investments in Renewable give a full access to grow Renewables.

Secondly, to limit the fossil fuel industry. And put penalties and sanctions.

Edited by Harsh vardhan singh

(edited)

That is a perfect example of a biased poll question; you have two options, negative (albeit misspelled) or no effect.

What's next, two negative choices?   "Are you still beating your wife?"

1) Yes

2) No

Trump cult logic...

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Rolling Eye 1

23 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

That is a perfect example of a biased poll question; you have two options, negative (albeit misspelled) or no effect.

What's next, two negative choices?   "Are you still beating your wife?"

1) Yes

2) No

Trump cult logic...

I am not biased to anyone...just read once what i am asking..and what topic says...

Anyways thanks i have added one more point...will Biden's Green Energy policy is going to help Fossil fuel industry.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Harsh vardhan singh said:

I am not biased to anyone...just read once what i am asking..and what topic says...

Anyways thanks i have added one more point...will Biden's Green Energy policy is going to help Fossil fuel industry.

It will help those which are transitioning  part of their business into renewables. 

Good examples

Equinor. ENI, BP, Shell, Total etc. 

As for US O&G companies others will need to fill in that part as I am not faimilar with what, if anything they are doing. 

• Upvote 1

Fossil Fuel companies should progressively pay over the coming years to sequester and store the CO2 released by use of their products. Although this would impose considerable costs many fossil fuel companies would earn great rewards and secure thousand of jobs from storing CO2 in their old geological structures. However, to be fair to USA industry in general and ensure  things done to high US standards a carbon customs tariff should applied to all imports from foreign countries in proportion to their emissions. Clean America First and make other countries pay for their poison!