Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PZ

Russia and Saudi To Discuss Relaxing Oil Production Caps

Russia and Saudi Arabia’s energy ministers will discuss a relaxation of the global oil production cap agreed between Opec and Moscow, amid calls for oil producers to boost output after supply cuts helped drive prices to around $80 a barrel. The historic 2016 agreement between the previous oil market rivals helped arrest a sliding crude price by reducing global output by 1.8m barrels a day. But, as we know collapsing production in Venezuela and fears over the impact of renewed US sanctions on Iran output have seen prices jump, sparking calls for a rethink. This meeting will come few weeks before the meeting in Vienna, 22 June ( OPEC, Russia and other producing countries)

I hope they get on with...

Sell oil $71 stop above recent high, target much lower...

Such a limpid game. There is literally no way they will do this right now. But they will talk about doing this.

Well, I am glad to be part of this community I don’t know much about what’s going on in here but I am willing to watch closely to learn from the experts in here :)!