DR

Tonight Twitter took down Trump's personal account permanently. Trump responded on the POTUS account.

57 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

They made a biiiggg deal out of all that, too.  Unbelievable the hypocrisy at play today.  The epitome of high school politics and "do as I say, not as I do" culture that the Left strives for and wishes to foist upon us all each and every day.

A company with a $2T+ market cap can do pretty much whatever it wants, because they know everyone will still line up for days to get the latest iPhone.  It took Apple 42 years to hit $1T and less than 2 years to double that to $2T.  There's a lot of people - on both sides of the political divide - that are stupid rich because of Apple (and other techs).  And, no surprise, they like being stupid rich.  Corporatocracy.  There's no putting that genie back in the bottle.  Trumps misstep was that he waited too long to pull Section 230.  

• Like 2

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Gregory1972 said:

A company with a $2T+ market cap can do pretty much whatever it wants, because they know everyone will still line up for days to get the latest iPhone.  It took Apple 42 years to hit $1T and less than 2 years to double that to $2T.  There's a lot of people - on both sides of the political divide - that are stupid rich because of Apple (and other techs).  And, no surprise, they like being stupid rich.  Corporatocracy.  There's no putting that genie back in the bottle.  Trumps misstep was that he waited too long to pull Section 230.  

Stupid rich won't mean much when your money is worthless. I'm guessing 2 years or less. Huge meltdown and the international monetary fund steps in to rescue the world economy. Only catch, they'll have the only currency and it will be tied to "social" scores just like China has already implemented. 

Don't think I haven't noticed your constant anti Trump posts (frankly all of them) but now you're saying he should have done more to protect you? That's rich. He fought against Big Tech his entire administration. If you missed that, you're willfully blind. He didn't Lose the election but it was stolen. You'll regret your position one day, and I won't care. That day is coming sooner than you think. 

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

They made a biiiggg deal out of all that, too.  Unbelievable the hypocrisy at play today.  The epitome of high school politics and "do as I say, not as I do" culture that the Left strives for and wishes to foist upon us all each and every day.

I am more curious for the people who accepted all of these just because of their expiring TDS. I don't believe they are that stupid. "Trump is bad" or "for the greater good" maybe just an excuse to soothe their consciences, or to justify their greed or need to somehow affirm their lofty double standards. Even if they believe "Trump is bad" theme, they should realize that Trump is only 4 years while the freedom of speech damage and trust is forever. 

I don't believe congress would do anything about Twitter or Facebook censorship. Because they don't want to risk their profiles to be removed and therefor their political careers will be doomed and they have no medium to show off their political correctness.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Symmetry is another Enthalpic account. He likes the "sciency" sounding names, he thinks it makes him look smart

What?  You nuts. 

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

He fought against Big Tech his entire administration.

He embraced twitter for most of his term.  

If he hated it he could have done traditional press conferences, but twitter was his media of choice which is a form of support.  

Heck, I singed up for twitter just to read his tweets.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

He embraced twitter for most of his term.  

If he hated it he could have done traditional press conferences, but twitter was his media of choice which is a form of support.  

Heck, I singed up for twitter just to read his tweets.

Can't argue with your logic.  The only thing worth separating is that towards the end none of the networks would broadcast what he had to say.  And before that it really didn't matter what he said, they reported out of context, their own opinions about what he said, or outright lies about what he said.

• Upvote 3

On 1/10/2021 at 1:05 AM, 0R0 said:

They are already buried on the social media and journalistic side. They are already on record as colluding with the Chinese to propagandize for their Chosen Manchurian candidates. Their employees rotate between CCP front companies, DNC, and their corporate jobs and are on record communicating with Chinese intelligence operatives in China proper and in the various consulates. There is every reason for those companies to be seized by the military in prosecution of the treason of this election.

The Amazons and communications pipeline companies have not explicitly put their oar in. If they do, then they are subject to the same retribution by martial law. In addition to anti trust and anti discrimination laws.

amazing.. Twitter closes Trump's account, and somehow this is the fault of the CCP.  bro, you need to show incontrovertible proof.  free speech is one thing, but false claims are another.

• Haha 1

(edited)

23 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

amazing.. Twitter closes Trump's account, and somehow this is the fault of the CCP.  bro, you need to show incontrovertible proof.  free speech is one thing, but false claims are another.

Hey Frankie it might be a good time to bust a move on Taiwan. Never let a serious crisis go wasted...This new Democratic party gets that.

by SD ALINSKY · 1971 · Cited by 4731  Alinsky, Saul David, 1909-1972. Rules for radicals : a practical primer for realistic radicals / Saul D. Alinsky. —. Vintage Books ed. p. cm ...

Page 89...

https://chisineu.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals-1989.pdf

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/8/2021 at 11:32 PM, PTakacs said:

No. Twitter is a private company. Things posted there are commercial/corporate/entertainment speech. Trump can still say whatever he wants to say to people around him.  He only lost the "privilege" to use a certain private company's platform. So what! 

I don't even have a Twitter account. Have I lost my freedom? 

The censorship comes for all conservative sites. It comes from all of the Silicon Valley leaders. It has come like a nuclear bomb. I thought Gab was bullet proof but it was down today. Maybe someone can describe how Cloudflare is involved. It is supposed to insure security. https://www.cloudflare.com/

All of the new free speech companies were down or very slow for the last couple of days. Gab claims it has gained a million new followers a day since President Trump was banned. Clouthub is very promising as is Parler, both went down. The conservative news sites are OK but have a hard time financially after being cut off of youtube. Rumble and others are taking their place. This is all obviously monopolistic behavior. There are payment processors involved, banks, GoDaddy etc. It is a total assault on free speech by the leftist mob. We will beat it eventually and this attack will strengthen our resolve. We may never win the Presidency however due to electoral cheating that is not transparent due to big city cheating and attorney generals financed by Soros and friends. I do hope we gain control of the House and Senate in two years though. We need to address the attorney general issue also. 

• Great Response! 4

On 1/8/2021 at 11:59 PM, PTakacs said:

That's a completely different issue, not relating to the freedom of speech provided under the Constitution (i.e., the mentioning of "First Amendment" in the original post). 

When they act to silence and ban competitors from the market they must be stopped as a monopoly. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

On 1/9/2021 at 3:05 AM, Boat said:

I’m sure the New York Post, The Drudge Report and thousands of Republican media outlets would enjoy the ratings boost by Trump. Publishing on non right media outlets is a choice. 

You are really out of the loop. Drudge has turned far left long ago. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Big Tech is out of control, They must be broken up because they have to much centralized power! You can’t have that much power centralized if by Big Tech Globalist and Multinational Corporation’s.

Go all the was back to when Oil was forced to be broken up, fast forward to The Bell System across the U. S., These groups spend billions to concentrate power of a few as layed out above to run a One World Program.

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 1/9/2021 at 3:18 AM, Dan Warnick said:

True, but as a number of the platforms are now reporting, including Fox News, they either are or soon may be shutdown, and in the cases of the internet-only platforms by the very companies that control their servers (Amazon/Bezos).

Some news will get out, of that there is no doubt, but the question of how widely the details can be broadcast to an effective degree.

All of my favorites are still free to say , pretty much, whatever they wish and are taking full advantage of it. The loss of viewers is also going to change the daytime lineup now that Trump is gone. They accomplished their main goal. They won't kill the goose that laid the golden egg.  When those I dislike come on I turn them off and watch Newsmax, OAN, or other options. I have found a lot of new content and favorites on youtube and Rumble. Anything youtube dumps will show up on Rumble etc. Gab has become a complete provider of all needed services and is far more advanced and secure than Parler etc. Clouthub.com is very promising also. 

Edited by ronwagn
error
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/11/2021 at 10:29 PM, Gregory1972 said:

That should be fun.  Maybe Parler will hire Lin Wood and Rudy G. - they did such an amazing job for Trump and, besides, Rudy's going to need a job in a week or so.  There are hundreds of other ISP's Parler can use.

Yes, Lin and Rudy are going to be disbarred quite soon for various reasons, including inciting violence.

Most other lawyers will be scared to touch it because right now there's overlap between "conservative" and "insurrectionist" voices. Any company attempting to curb insurrectionist calls to arms can be forgiven for going overboard by inadvertently silencing others. So right now they are blocking platforms that espouse anything violent or anything QAnon.

The ACLU will be still be interested in this as they will want legal clarity as to how far censorship can go. None of the companies who are censoring right now are nearly as powerful as the government - all of them have ample reason to be fearful of the government. That is one reason they allowed all QAnon conspiracy theories to propagate under Trump, and banned them post-Trump. If the legal answer that ACLU receives is not to their satisfaction they can then begin to lobby the government for changes. This is VERY dependent on whether the courts rule this is justified because of terror/insurrection as opposed to allowing platforms to moderate speech.

Nicholas Grossman has a very interesting article on how QAnon has gone from nonentity to major focus of the "Deep State" in one day and what that means for the movement. All the big technology comopanies are aware of this and trying to get themselves into shape for the coming subpoenas.

https://arcdigital.media/qanon-woke-up-the-real-deep-state-72bbfcb79488

16 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Looks like there are a great many people the world over that value Freedom of Speech like most Americans, and absolutely do NOT agree that Big Tech should have the power of censorship or, essentially, the veto of opposing viewpoints.

These international leaders have a lot of integrity - Donald Trump has continuously insulted them called them names and yet they stand up for what they believe is rigth! Ohhh the irony. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

These international leaders have a lot of integrity - Donald Trump has continuously insulted them called them names and yet they stand up for what they believe is rigth! Ohhh the irony. 

The irony indeed.

17 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Stupid rich won't mean much when your money is worthless. I'm guessing 2 years or less. Huge meltdown and the international monetary fund steps in to rescue the world economy. Only catch, they'll have the only currency and it will be tied to "social" scores just like China has already implemented. 

Don't think I haven't noticed your constant anti Trump posts (frankly all of them) but now you're saying he should have done more to protect you? That's rich. He fought against Big Tech his entire administration. If you missed that, you're willfully blind. He didn't Lose the election but it was stolen. You'll regret your position one day, and I won't care. That day is coming sooner than you think. 

Unlike you, I will not Deify Trump - or any other public servant.  I voted for Trump in 2016 because I agreed with his stance on several issues.  I did not vote for Trump in 2020 because I disagreed with his stance on several issues.  If you feel that makes me "anti-Trump" (whatever that means), you are entitled to your opinion. 

You posit that Trump "..fought against Big Tech his entire administration".  I will admit that Trump certainly railed against Big Tech, but 'fought' against big Tech?..  perhaps you could share an example.   I still stand by what I said:  Trump waited too long before talking about Section 230 - a piece of legislation that was codified 10 years before Twitter existed and one that is in serious need of revision.  But he should have done it when he had some clout.. not as he's walking out the door as a lame duck President.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Yes, Lin and Rudy are going to be disbarred quite soon for various reasons, including inciting violence.

Most other lawyers will be scared to touch it because right now there's overlap between "conservative" and "insurrectionist" voices. Any company attempting to curb insurrectionist calls to arms can be forgiven for going overboard by inadvertently silencing others. So right now they are blocking platforms that espouse anything violent or anything QAnon.

The ACLU will be still be interested in this as they will want legal clarity as to how far censorship can go. None of the companies who are censoring right now are nearly as powerful as the government - all of them have ample reason to be fearful of the government. That is one reason they allowed all QAnon conspiracy theories to propagate under Trump, and banned them post-Trump. If the legal answer that ACLU receives is not to their satisfaction they can then begin to lobby the government for changes. This is VERY dependent on whether the courts rule this is justified because of terror/insurrection as opposed to allowing platforms to moderate speech.

Nicholas Grossman has a very interesting article on how QAnon has gone from nonentity to major focus of the "Deep State" in one day and what that means for the movement. All the big technology comopanies are aware of this and trying to get themselves into shape for the coming subpoenas.

You're delusional if you believe quid pro quo Joe is going to allow the govt to go after his allies. They put him in office, they knew exactly what they were doing and you're watching a real time coup. But yeah, keep telling yourself that the guy who couldn't get 15k people to watch his speech was more popular than the guy who got over 3.5 million to hear a few words about a wall. Don't give me any more crap about courts and evidence, just prove to anyone how Biden is the most popular candidate of all time while never leaving his basement! Shumer thanked the hundred thousand who put him in office. Was he meaning voters or operatives? 

1 hour ago, Gregory1972 said:

Unlike you, I will not Deify Trump - or any other public servant.  I voted for Trump in 2016 because I agreed with his stance on several issues.  I did not vote for Trump in 2020 because I disagreed with his stance on several issues.  If you feel that makes me "anti-Trump" (whatever that means), you are entitled to your opinion. 

You posit that Trump "..fought against Big Tech his entire administration".  I will admit that Trump certainly railed against Big Tech, but 'fought' against big Tech?..  perhaps you could share an example.   I still stand by what I said:  Trump waited too long before talking about Section 230 - a piece of legislation that was codified 10 years before Twitter existed and one that is in serious need of revision.  But he should have done it when he had some clout.. not as he's walking out the door as a lame duck President.

Trump can't legislate, he only had the bully pulpit. I'm not going to do your homework and show how he was pushing for legislation while being attacked for completely bogus RUSSIAN collusion, while his cabinet was being attacked, while his picks to fill offices were being stymied (no other President in history had so many "acting" office holders since the Senate refused up or down votes), I could go on, but I believe you get the point. 

I've never deified Trump, but I've stood up for the poor guy against all the utter Bullshit he had to endure. He counter punched, sure but every which way a deck could be stacked against him, it was stacked against him. Not because be was inherently evil as many here pretend, but far worse to the ones who actually are evil. He was a populist who believed in American exceptionalism and thought democracy was alive and well in this country. Be was wrong in that belief, the reason HILLARY was so furious was because she knew she cheated and she still lost! But the curtain has been opened and you can't unring that bell. 85 million people now know that the system is irretrievably rigged. Most of them own guns. 

Look closely at DC right now. Tens of thousands of troops for a non inauguration. We might as well be North Korea. You'll see ole Joe about as often as we see Kim. Sad times are coming, not my fault if you can't see it. Next election expect 98% "votes" to go for Supreme leader. Everything the Left including the jerk patrol on this site has accused Trump of, will become reality under the new "regime". I'm guessing the irony will be lost on them. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/13/2021 at 5:50 AM, Geoff Guenther said:

Sorry, you are drinking kool aide again. This horribly deformed reasoning on top of false assumptions of your reference article will mislead you entirely. The article presumed to know facts that are patently false. The people leading the "breach" of the capitol were Antifa and related activists in MAGA drag. Trump supporters were still an hour's walk away when the 'breach" occurred and Trump was still speaking to his cheering supporters. The Trumpers only showed up late and most were busy trying to stop the Antifa folks from breaking stuff. The media presumptions were antifactual. Their understanding of Qanon is abysmal.

The social media, for this short time while they still retain power of the markets, are advertising dependent and their advertisers are to a large extent dependent on China for supply chain, markets, or investment - incoming or outgoing. Thus they are beholden to Chinese interests, and were targeted for infiltration by China while they were still living off of venture capital and growing rapidly, they were culturally expropriated from their older libertarian founding members by their non technical and foreign staff, who form bully mobs to coerce the company to operate politically rather than commercially. 

It is true that governments have greater power than the social media, processing service and pipeline companies, but they don't have more power than these do in tandem acting as political activists to their company's detriment. The companies should be sued by their shareholders for the damage which will likely come to their share prices well beyond what they have suffered so far. They are also acting along the industry verticals to crush the newer competing clients vs. their older large clients, The takeover of virtue signaling over commercial interest should shock the investors (if they aren't Chinese or WEF members) and call for the heads of the company executives and boards. 

The "swamp" is indeed real. The spooks who came out of these organizations due to disgust or being thrown out for whistle blowing will tell you how they coordinate politically and with moneyed interests across their vertical hierarchies to create a deliberate system that does nothing even remotely associated with their legal jobs. DOJ protects insiders from prosecution, CIA creates social instability and that was its role since it's founding, the FBI's main job is to clean up after the rest of the agencies to destroy evidence, stall investigations that might have otherwise been pursued at the State or local level,  The deep state is real. It is corruption and sedition incarnate, and much of it is not beholden to US interests but to political inside groups and their international and domestic commercial interests.

The author of the article is even confused about what Qanon is. It is the public informational side of a long running military operation to defang the deep state actors and corrupt politicians+judiciary and their commercial and foreign state clients and global government project.. The Qanons are not a social movement in themselves, they are the military operation and their civilian intelligence support. The movement they spawned through their information campaign is intended to wake the world to the existence of the deep state and the international ring of corruption and big money monopolies the deep state is beholden to. The movement calls itself "the great awakening" . The secondary mission of the Qanons themselves is to avoid a civil war by conservatives pitchfoking it as the depravity and coercion of the deep state become ever more difficult to bear. 

The mush in the reporter's brain is incredible. He is not only uninformed, but grotesquely out of it, and totally bought into the utter lies surrounding him in his pseudo intellectual hack job journalism business. He does not get that he has a lifetime of disinformation to overcome in order to tackle the issue he is trying to cover. He does not realize that his own social precepts and concepts of morality are a product of a propaganda effort spanning a century. That he has been created by the educational and media control system to be a Brownshirt thug, a cog in the process of destroying his own country in order to create a global dystopia that treats humanity as slaves. 

The unchecked presumption that Trump's folks had anything to do with launching the Capitol breach is a result of his inability to exercise independent judgement and analyze facts, but instead relies on the word from on high in the Dem and deep state leadership. 

If you have bought into this analysis then you are wearing your soiled intellectual underwear for a hat. 

The deep state has been aware of the Q anons and their intention of creating a "great awakening" for a few years. They were among the first to get censored along with Alex Jones who was often used as a mouthpiece for the Qs. But the main point is to understand that Trump nor his movement didn't produce the Qanons. It is the Q's that brought Trump in and helped him with creating the movement.

Trump now has 60% of the adult population supporting him. Biden won nothing, Congress is not Democrat by force of the electorate, but by force of massive fraud. After the Capitol riot, Trump has a stronger base than he had before it. Because they know it was a false flag ruse and Trump is getting a sympathy vote after being persecuted by media and their entire chain of commercial support. the opposition to trump by hated media liars, hated utility and banking companies, suspect social media with their contorted censorship just makes him that much more of a force. He has been terrific in pushing the deeo state and commie buttons. He repeatedly triggers them to act out irrationally so that to reasonable people (there are still some of those among the young) the left and the deep state look ever more like malevolent monsters

Trump now has 60% of the adult population supporting him.

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Sorry, you are drinking kool aide again. This horribly deformed reasoning on top of false assumptions of your reference article will mislead you entirely. The article presumed to know facts that are patently false. The people leading the "breach" of the capitol were Antifa and related activists in MAGA drag. Trump supporters were still an hour's walk away when the 'breach" occurred and Trump was still speaking to his cheering supporters. The Trumpers only showed up late and most were busy trying to stop the Antifa folks from breaking stuff. The media presumptions were antifactual. Their understanding of Qanon is abysmal.

The social media, for this short time while they still retain power of the markets, are advertising dependent and their advertisers are to a large extent dependent on China for supply chain, markets, or investment - incoming or outgoing. Thus they are beholden to Chinese interests, and were targeted for infiltration by China while they were still living off of venture capital and growing rapidly, they were culturally expropriated from their older libertarian founding members by their non technical and foreign staff, who form bully mobs to coerce the company to operate politically rather than commercially. 

It is true that governments have greater power than the social media, processing service and pipeline companies, but they don't have more power than these do in tandem acting as political activists to their company's detriment. The companies should be sued by their shareholders for the damage which will likely come to their share prices well beyond what they have suffered so far. They are also acting along the industry verticals to crush the newer competing clients vs. their older large clients, The takeover of virtue signaling over commercial interest should shock the investors (if they aren't Chinese or WEF members) and call for the heads of the company executives and boards. 

The "swamp" is indeed real. The spooks who came out of these organizations due to disgust or being thrown out for whistle blowing will tell you how they coordinate politically and with moneyed interests across their vertical hierarchies to create a deliberate system that does nothing even remotely associated with their legal jobs. DOJ protects insiders from prosecution, CIA creates social instability and that was its role since it's founding, the FBI's main job is to clean up after the rest of the agencies to destroy evidence, stall investigations that might have otherwise been pursued at the State or local level,  The deep state is real. It is corruption and sedition incarnate, and much of it is not beholden to US interests but to political inside groups and their international and domestic commercial interests.

The author of the article is even confused about what Qanon is. It is the public informational side of a long running military operation to defang the deep state actors and corrupt politicians+judiciary and their commercial and foreign state clients and global government project.. The Qanons are not a social movement in themselves, they are the military operation and their civilian intelligence support. The movement they spawned through their information campaign is intended to wake the world to the existence of the deep state and the international ring of corruption and big money monopolies the deep state is beholden to. The movement calls itself "the great awakening" . The secondary mission of the Qanons themselves is to avoid a civil war by conservatives pitchfoking it as the depravity and coercion of the deep state become ever more difficult to bear. 

The mush in the reporter's brain is incredible. He is not only uninformed, but grotesquely out of it, and totally bought into the utter lies surrounding him in his pseudo intellectual hack job journalism business. He does not get that he has a lifetime of disinformation to overcome in order to tackle the issue he is trying to cover. He does not realize that his own social precepts and concepts of morality are a product of a propaganda effort spanning a century. That he has been created by the educational and media control system to be a Brownshirt thug, a cog in the process of destroying his own country in order to create a global dystopia that treats humanity as slaves. 

The unchecked presumption that Trump's folks had anything to do with launching the Capitol breach is a result of his inability to exercise independent judgement and analyze facts, but instead relies on the word from on high in the Dem and deep state leadership. 

If you have bought into this analysis then you are wearing your soiled intellectual underwear for a hat. 

The deep state has been aware of the Q anons and their intention of creating a "great awakening" for a few years. They were among the first to get censored along with Alex Jones who was often used as a mouthpiece for the Qs. But the main point is to understand that Trump nor his movement didn't produce the Qanons. It is the Q's that brought Trump in and helped him with creating the movement.

Trump now has 60% of the adult population supporting him. Biden won nothing, Congress is not Democrat by force of the electorate, but by force of massive fraud. After the Capitol riot, Trump has a stronger base than he had before it. Because they know it was a false flag ruse and Trump is getting a sympathy vote after being persecuted by media and their entire chain of commercial support. the opposition to trump by hated media liars, hated utility and banking companies, suspect social media with their contorted censorship just makes him that much more of a force. He has been terrific in pushing the deeo state and commie buttons. He repeatedly triggers them to act out irrationally so that to reasonable people (there are still some of those among the young) the left and the deep state look ever more like malevolent monsters

Trump now has 60% of the adult population supporting him. ???? Just a reminder his approval rating today is less than 40 percent You must of loved the Election and the Georgia special elections.

PS

Poll(s) of the week

In the wake of the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, public opinion is souring quickly on President Trump as he enters the final days of his term. Not only do a majority of Americans blame him for the riot at the Capitol and favor removing him from office, but his job approval rating has fallen faster in recent days than at any point in his presidency.

According to FiveThirtyEight’s approval tracker,1 39.4 percent of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 56.3 percent disapprove (a net approval rating of -16.8 percentage points). On Jan. 6, the day of the Capitol attack, Trump’s net approval rating stood at -10.3 points, which means his net approval rating has fallen 6.5 points in just eight days.

• Upvote 1

On 1/13/2021 at 11:05 AM, Gregory1972 said:

Don't you think congress should have done something on its own. You, like many people, seem to think that the President should do everything and do it well. Some kind of godlike figure who should be omniscient and omnipotent while being attacked from every other power sector in the nation since before his election. Curious. 

• Like 1

(edited)

On 1/10/2021 at 3:37 PM, Symmetry said:

I'm pretty sure internet service providers are already regulated as essential utilities.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Gab has been attacked in every possible way. The reason they have survived is because their founder is a genius that is an expert coder and knows how Silicon Valley operates. He started out there. There are ways to beat the systems but it has been a war to survive. Attacks are ongoing on and off. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/10/technology/tim-berners-lee-privacy-internet.html

Solid: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y5zM9xIuWFqtO_WUdLLSpbe1c0OfUmRUzSfoVZweXNE/edit

Edited by ronwagn
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2021 at 3:37 PM, Symmetry said:

I'm pretty sure internet service providers are already regulated as essential utilities.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

ISPs have been dumping conservative sites for years. Blocking conservatives includes many different entities from banks, bank processors, ISPs, cloud  accounts, hacking attacks, legal attacks, lenders, etc. It can become a cascade of attacks, this happened to Parler which is a completely innocuous player that has or had millions of members. It is part of the cancel culture which gets banks to stop servicing companies that sell guns and ammo, tax guns and ammo etc. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, notsonice said:

According to FiveThirtyEight’s approval tracker,1 39.4 percent of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 56.3 percent disapprove (a net approval rating of -16.8 percentage points). On Jan. 6, the day of the Capitol attack, Trump’s net approval rating stood at -10.3 points, which means his net approval rating has fallen 6.5 points in just eight days.

The fall in the always wrong 538 survey of polls should be as they say since they include mostly polls that are overweight urban Dems. In the correctly weighted polls the results are different. Showing a drop and then a rise. 538 is always skewing to polls that align with the mainstream Dem wishes, never interested in portraying political positioning among the public.The technical problem is that they have an incorrect set of data from fake voter registry data which is hugely inflated in Dem counties. The statistically significant sampling  of voter registries confirmations via phone calls and home visits shows a 20% to 53% of fake voters not living at the addresses on record at those urban Dem counties. On top of that is the deliberate skewing of the polls by their construction. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1