DR

Tonight Twitter took down Trump's personal account permanently. Trump responded on the POTUS account.

23 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The fall in the always wrong 538 survey of polls should be as they say since they include mostly polls that are overweight urban Dems. In the correctly weighted polls the results are different. Showing a drop and then a rise. 538 is always skewing to polls that align with the mainstream Dem wishes, never interested in portraying political positioning among the public.The technical problem is that they have an incorrect set of data from fake voter registry data which is hugely inflated in Dem counties. The statistically significant sampling  of voter registries confirmations via phone calls and home visits shows a 20% to 53% of fake voters not living at the addresses on record at those urban Dem counties. On top of that is the deliberate skewing of the polls by their construction. 

Here you go again. Any fact you don't like is obviously fake.

As you're just a paid troll that doesn't really surprise me. You ask people to prove Biden won when every electoral official has already stated it is the case. And what proof do you provide? YouTube videos from conspiracy theorists. 

The final ABC poll of Trump's presidency shows he has a 29% approval rating. And if you don't like it you can go suck eggs. I hope the Russians or the Mercers pay you enough to spout your crap theories. No real human being is that stupid. 

• Haha 1

(edited)

Russia is still an authoritarian country with limited free speech therefore it will really be some unimaginable chuckle of history if freedom of speech in America for Trump supporters, which is, however, tens of millions, is really to be provided by a Russian Telegram.

Generally, I do not know what to call it - maybe the Telegram section for Americans should be called Radio Free America because it is impossible to approach such absurdities rationally.

Let me tell you such an anecdote - as you know, Macron passionately beat the French demonstrators.

Not that in Russia it was not done, it just so happens that the French version of Russia Today was supposedly the only channel that reported it fairly because it had an interest in it.

This pissed off of the french elite, so what has Putin gained from it?

Well 2 years ago the French RT had 6,000 subscribers and noone really watched  it and now has 600,000 subscribers so I would say there is some difference

I leave this to all US censors for consideration.

Popular joke in Russia today especially if you remember Reagan jokes 

A Russian meets up with an American. "We have freedom of speech," the Russian says. "I can post that Russian elections are falsified on social media." "What's the big deal?" asks the American. "I too can write that Russian elections are falsified on social media."

The Chinese equivalent is: An American walks up to me and says, “What’s it like being forbidden to criticise your president?” and I say, “I wouldn’t know. What’s it like being forbidden to praise yours?”

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 2

(edited)

4 hours ago, Tomasz said:

A Russian meets up with an American. "We have freedom of speech," the Russian says. "I can post that Russian elections are falsified on social media." "What's the big deal?" asks the American. "I too can write that Russian elections are falsified on social media."

The Chinese equivalent is: An American walks up to me and says, “What’s it like being forbidden to criticise your president?” and I say, “I wouldn’t know. What’s it like being forbidden to praise yours?”

Ironic, isn't it.  How far we have strayed from the days of our fathers.

Edited by Dan Warnick

(edited)

Corporations have the freedom to decide which speech is allowed on their platforms.  1st Amendment only applies to government regulation of speech.  For all those complaining, what do you propose? More federal government regulation of companies? 

Also, let's pretend someone is consistently posting conspiracy theories and/or attacking others in this forum.  Do the forum moderators have the right to ban that person, or would that action be an infringement of "freedom of speech?' 

Edited by Zhong Lu