MG

Here it is, the actual Complaint filed by Dominion Voting Machines against Sydney Powell

(edited)

Here's a link to an interview with the CEO of Dominion voting systems where he talks about the conspiracy theories, lawsuits etc.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/11/opinion/sway-kara-swisher-john-poulos.html?action=click&algo=bandit-all-surfaces&block=more_in_recirc&fellback=false&imp_id=973302544&impression_id=e74ad954-5557-11eb-b12f-03afa7809d00&index=5&pgtype=Article&region=footer&req_id=63367613&surface=more-in-opinion&variant=1_bandit-all-surfaces

By his tone, Dominion is going to be going after a lot of people legally. Buckle up buttercup!

Edited by Strangelovesurfing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Here's a link to an interview with the CEO of Dominion voting systems where he talks about the conspiracy theories, lawsuits etc.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/11/opinion/sway-kara-swisher-john-poulos.html?action=click&algo=bandit-all-surfaces&block=more_in_recirc&fellback=false&imp_id=973302544&impression_id=e74ad954-5557-11eb-b12f-03afa7809d00&index=5&pgtype=Article&region=footer&req_id=63367613&surface=more-in-opinion&variant=1_bandit-all-surfaces

By his tone, Dominion is going to be going after a lot of people legally. Buckle up buttercup!

Can you imagine the financial, legal and popular Leftist support they will, or probably already have?  Yeah, I think they will be going as far as they can through the legal system.  If they start to back off in any way, it may be a sign that they are getting too close to something damning though.......

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Can you imagine the financial, legal and popular Leftist support they will, or probably already have?  Yeah, I think they will be going as far as they can through the legal system.  If they start to back off in any way, it may be a sign that they are getting too close to something damning though.......

Have you considered that there is nothing to find ? why open a can a worms if you had something to hide ? Sometimes the answer is hiding in plain sigth. 

• Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Have you considered that there is nothing to find ? why open a can a worms if you had something to hide ? Sometimes the answer is hiding in plain sigth. 

What computer cannot be programmed, re-programmed or hacked?  Have you ever considered that?

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

What computer cannot be programmed, re-programmed or hacked?  Have you ever considered that?

Yes. And I reached the conclusion that the American courts would have ruled on this if there was sufficient evidence. Going by this forum team Trumps strategy is to simply move the goalpost. 

Will you answer my question ? 

• Rolling Eye 1

2 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

No, Rasmus, I am too stupid to have considered all possibilities.  Of course I have.  But, as you well know, neither one of us knows what is true, do we?  We only know what is being presented to us.  So only time will tell.  Even then, it will depend on whether or not anyone pursues investigations after Trump is gone.  It is quite possible that everyone else in government was ok with the system the way it was.  Or the system IS ok the way it is.  Call me a skeptic.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

No, Rasmus, I am too stupid to have considered all possibilities.  Of course I have.  But, as you well know, neither one of us knows what is true, do we?  We only know what is being presented to us.  So only time will tell.  Even then, it will depend on whether or not anyone pursues investigations after Trump is gone.  It is quite possible that everyone else in government was ok with the system the way it was.  Or the system IS ok the way it is.  Call me a skeptic.

I accept that. 

What I was trying to say : Why would Dominion stir something up if they themselfes were part of wrong-doing? It doesn't make sense. They general public would applaud them for stating that they do not want to part of further division of the country. Is that not a fair and logical statement? 

39 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Yes. And I reached the conclusion that the American courts would have ruled on this if there was sufficient evidence. Going by this forum team Trumps strategy is to simply move the goalpost. 

There.  I answered your question.

Now, have you considered that the courts involved did in fact not act as they should have, as @0R0 and @Ward Smith, myself and others have shown?  You see, if they are proven in future to have not acted as they should have and that they should have allowed the suits, you will just say "okay, I didn't believe it, but I can see it now".  I will react in the same manner.  That's because you and I are seeing what is being presented to us.  There is nothing either one of us can do about it BUT watch.  I cannot change a damn thing and neither can you.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Given that every ballot is backed up on paper and, in Georgia at least, each and every one of those paper ballots was also counted by hand, my money would be on the fact that the software and hardware solution is secure and sound. This would take us back to, if there were any election rigging whatsoever, it had to have happened before the ballots were input into any system.

So far no one has been able to show any place where there is a serious security breach in any of the 50 states, in early voting, voting by mail, or day-of election voting. There has been sporatic illegal voting, such as two Republican voters in Pennsylvania that voted twice, and those are being prosecuted.

I think Dominion is trying to show that their processes and systems are so tamper-proof that digital is the way of the future.

• Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

3 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

I accept that. 

What I was trying to say : Why would Dominion stir something up if they themselfes were part of wrong-doing? It doesn't make sense. They general public would applaud them for stating that they do not want to part of further division of the country. Is that not a fair and logical statement? 

It's beyond me, as stated above.  Dominion and its backers will do what they will do, as will the Conservatives.  It's beyond me and all I want to see a fair investigation, whichever side wins, if that is even possible at this point.  There are people on both sides of this argument that will never accept any result that is against them. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

I accept that. 

Given how deep and far reaching the conspiracy has to be for it to be true, then Dominion could be guilty as sin but they go ahead with the suit as ordered, assured by their handlers that their top level assistance will provide them with victory, they 'clear their name' and the public are further led to believe nothing happened! All part of the plan. :)

So a win for Dominion, probably the most likely outcome, wont really mean anything - those on one side will just be further reassured the election was clean, as they already believe, and those on the other side will be even further convinced of the power of the 'deep state' that they could pull all this off. Maybe a few closer to the fence would change opinion.

Only if Powell brings some slam-dunk Kraken and wins will anything really change. I hope there's a good fight at least - will be entertaining. If she folds with a quiet(ish) settlement I'll be more inclined to believe she never had anything in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Without time for investigating but just turned down cases, there would be never sufficient evidence, no matter how many of them or how strong they are. Especially they know that even if they have time to investigate, at this level, the new executing party would not investigate themselves (SCOTUS don't do the investigating part). Or they can be intimidated as well. Yes, Trump was investigated in his term but it is simply because he is not a life time politician like the rest so even his party politicians can turn on him. He is the slap on the faces of any life long politician, friend or foe and he would not know who are his real allies.

If justice is what reliable why should any country need the freedom of speech? Freedom of speech was never designed for politicians or mainstream but for the votes in a fair election environment. Moving the goal post are simply wishful hope for some that the US justice was "not that bad".

At the time when half of the country has doubt at the 3 branches, they decide to limit the freedom of speech of one side (the other side was happy so no freedom of speech needed). Lots of conspiracy theories existing since the cold war but no one care but now, one of them get silenced. Trump supporters lost their believe in the current political system but do Anti FA or BLM believe in? 

Big tech wouldn't dare to do anything of this if they don't know quite well that their would be no risk of consequences (antitrust) from the new administration, congress and SCOTUS. There would be some noises but will not have any action, the same way of to pass a rule to limit number of year a politician can have. 

In small countries (in terms of population, or economy or influence in the world ), life long politicians would be more transparent, they don't have much resources to corrupt and room to hide, but in big in complicated country like the US, it is not that simple. In the world level, personal leaders relationship mean nothing but countries' interest, unless have some under table deal  between them, then they would  show little on the cons and emphasize in the pros to advance the deal.

Trump didn't have these under table deal ( if he wanted , he could have better personal deal with many other countries but not Russia).After 4 years people in US under Bush, Obama do know that he did a good job. And younger generations can compare his and Harris' term. Now going back to be a tycoon and enjoy his retirement. He is now "officially" the second populous US president (in both number of votes and number of counties), after Biden (number of votes only).

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, LiamP said:

Only if Powell brings some slam-dunk Kraken and wins will anything really change.

I don't understand why Powel just doesn't release everything she has. In mean it worked in Brazil with "lava jato". Surely the American justice system has atleast as much integrity as the Brazilian? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

I don't understand why Powel just doesn't release everything she has. In mean it worked in Brazil with "lava jato". Surely the American justice system has atleast as much integrity as the Brazilian? 

Too different in the scale of the corruption and the tips of the scale of 2 sides. The operation success with  the Federal Police, mainstream and it started with an investigative judge, not some private Lawyer brought to the court.  In this election case, it is simply 5 SCOTUS faced the pressure of the rest, even with a portion of their own party, so it is naturally that they lose integrity. 

Let wait for Hunter Biden investigation as a measurement  indicator for the integrity of American justice system at a higher level, or it is like with Hillary, just pretended to do something and then dropped.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 3

On 1/12/2021 at 8:15 AM, Jan van Eck said:

Probably not.   First, if by "wrongdoing" you mean that the voting machines themselves are not "clean," then No, because I personally am of the opinion that the machines are factually clean. If it turns out that the software has been infiltrated by outsiders (hackers, malware), then the legal issue would be if the manufacturer is liable for the acts of criminals that raided the machines, or if that falls on the shoulders of the purchaser/lessee. That would be a narrow legal issue in US law.  It would turn on whether or not the manufacturer, who sits up in Toronto, "knew, ought to have known, or could reasonably have foreseen" that criminal hackers from say Russia could penetrate their software if the machines were connected to the internet. 

I predict that this case will revolve on the narrow issue of inherent design defects in the machine that would inexorably lead to a defective vote tally.  I doubt that such defects exist. Dominion is not a new player in the automated vote machine business; their products have been extensively used in Canada (where they hold a practical monopoly on the business). I predict the lawyers outside will limit the inquiry by what is known as a "motion in limine," where other matters cannot be inquired of and cannot be brought before the Court at trial. 

All that assumes that the matter goes to a trial.  If there is insurance, I predict the insurers will be loathe to see this in some big trial, and loathe to spend the legal fees on defending the indefensible.  So they will settle, and that will likely be for the face value of the policy of insurance.  For any excess, Miss Powell is on her own, but since she is such a total lunatic it is more likely that Dominion will walk away from her rather than spend good money chasing after her.  Plus, under US law she has the ability to shelter under the Bankruptcy Code, which is set up to favour debtors.  A Judgment would be an unsecured non-priority debt and would be at the bottom of the totem pole, way below her home mortgage and car payments.  Powell would lose her credit cards, those are also unsecureds,  so CitiBank will be pissed  (and stiffed), but they take those hits all day long and it is built into their business model. The more likely result is that the insurers pay out the policy limits within the next two months and walk away, and everybody walks away from Mrs. Powell.   Assuming she is married, her husband will walk away, also. He is not going to stick around to pay those bills!

Time for me to get back to development of my manure machine.  More prosaic, to be sure, but also immensely more profitable.  Gotta go join that billionaire's club.  Cheers. 

The Dominion systems manuals and instructions show precisely the vulnerabilities and susceptibilities that make it eminently insecure and easy to manipulate, and it has weighted voting and other features such as mass adjudication that make it unsuitable for the job of providing secure and accurate voting tabulation  counting etc. The machines/software connect to the Dominion network automatically.

The software comes pre packaged with Qsnatch (sp?) password snatcher and the communication files contain the passwords in accessible/visible form. Their website used to include till just now a set of instructions on how to manipulate the election data using an input file and a report file. The operator does not necessarily know that the output files don't match the input. It is deliberately structured for remote manipulation. 

The databases in the software are simple MSFT access files with no security and can be easily edited locally or remotely. So can the log be edited to hide modifications. 

The only way Dominion wins is with a bought judge. Dominion's own paperwork makes it clear how it functions as a cheating machine. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

1 hour ago, SUZNV said:

Trump didn't have these under table deal ( if he wanted , he could have better personal deal with many other countries but not Russia).After 4 years people in US under Bush, Obama do know that he did a good job. And younger generations can compare his and Harris' term. Now going back to be a tycoon and enjoy his retirement. He is now "officially" the second populous US president (in both number of votes and number of counties), after Biden (number of votes only).

We need to keep the reality of the populous support and disregard the official ballot counts as they are entirely face. Reverse engineering the vote manipulation is not that hard. The estimated Biden vote is 61 mil. The estimated Trump vote was 81 mil. Statistically significant sample checks of democrat county precincts in a phone and knock on door confirmation of voter rolls shows that the they are composed of 20% to 53% fake voter registrations. Worst being Maricopa  AZ. This has been cultivated by Dems for decades, gradually growing their registries with Phantom or zombie voters. The dirty little secret is that Dems have not been winning even their core counties by real votes since Reagan. The only possible exception being Bill Clinton. 

As Colonel Waldron notes, the entire US electoral system has been captured by China and supports Dem candidates and select Reps. The depth of the affected elected offices ranges from sheriffs to county judges up to state supreme courts, state legislators, governors, mayors congressmen and senators. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

We need to keep the reality of the populous support and disregard the official ballot counts as they are entirely face. Reverse engineering the vote manipulation is not that hard. The estimated Biden vote is 61 mil. The estimated Trump vote was 81 mil. Statistically significant sample checks of democrat county precincts in a phone and knock on door confirmation of voter rolls shows that the they are composed of 20% to 53% fake voter registrations. Worst being Maricopa  AZ. This has been cultivated by Dems for decades, gradually growing their registries with Phantom or zombie voters. The dirty little secret is that Dems have not been winning even their core counties by real votes since Reagan. The only possible exception being Bill Clinton. 

As Colonel Waldron notes, the entire US electoral system has been captured by China and supports Dem candidates and select Reps. The depth of the affected elected offices ranges from sheriffs to county judges up to state supreme courts, state legislators, governors, mayors congressmen and senators. 

GOD has spoken...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

I simply pointed out the unlikeliness in the other side logic, I spoke their language under assumption election is fair, then why would there are so much unfitted puzzles.. 

1 If the US voters hate Trump's term like Dem and Mainstream said, then he wouldn't have millions of more votes. In 2016 people would be more skeptical about Trump and vote him out of desperation of the other choice was Hillary but then he had a full 4 years, with the economic boom and covid19.

2 If people vote more for Biden because of hating Trump or lots of Trump voters switch side because of their disappointment in him, then it would conflict with 1.

3 If people vote for Biden because of his personality, even love him more than Obama, then what makes them love him? His policies? His reputation? And if people love Biden more than Obama, why would the number of counties voted for him is much less? 

--------

Western Countries current system is naturally drifting left without years limit for political career because:

-The nature of politicians are to keep power, control and if you give them enough time, they can undermine any superior political system with their acting skills. Give them enough time and they can corrupt everything including brainwashing people.

-Secondly the public sectors are naturally supporting increasing power and control and expending party. It helps them to have job securities and advance in their careers.  And they are the one who monitoring the US progressing and fairness, equality, freedom of speech, welfare etc.

-Big Techs they are simply hands in hands with each other so they wouldn't be a clear target for antitrust. The last big antitrust case was 1998 with Microsoft. Now they are  all long surpassing Microsoft back then.

Mainstream & social media who are nowadays simply political tools for the above.

I think the last 2 elections shows that US people are really good in anti-brainwashing given that the mainstream have been opposed Trump since he joined politics. But they are armature to against all of the professional careers above as they have to invest their time in jobs and families. Historically this would lead to an unstable point and increasing faster and faster until people can't stand anymore or global elites have a war on each other to fight for the shrinking cake. Maybe such is life. 

No conspiracy theory, just from the motivation point of each side.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SUZNV said:

In this election case, it is simply 5 SCOTUS faced the pressure of the rest, even with a portion of their own party, so it is naturally that they lose integrity. 

Really? 

I thougth SCOTUS was lifetime appointments to avoid any potential influence on decisions. 

4 hours ago, SUZNV said:

Let wait for Hunter Biden investigation as a measurement  indicator for the integrity of American justice system at a higher level, or it is like with Hillary, just pretended to do something and then dropped.

Seems like deflection to me.

4 hours ago, SUZNV said:

The operation success with  the Federal Police, mainstream and it started with an investigative judge, not some private Lawyer brought to the court. 

Well, it only got mainstream support because evidence was released to the public. In fact, the investigators knew that if they did not make it public ASAP they would a shutdown. Did you not know this ? 

The implication of what you are saying is 

1) The Brazilian judicial system has more integrity than the US system

2) The US public is easier manipulated than the Brazilian. 

There is of course the alternative that the truth is hiding in plain sigth and there is no elaborate conspiracy. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

On 1/11/2021 at 9:25 PM, Ward Smith said:

Frankie, you ready to join the team? 

Did she claim the company programed the machines to steal votes or that software added or some nefarious outsider hacked the machines  ?

If she didn't specifically name Dominion as the culprit Dominion has no claim. 

Edited by Roch
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Roch said:

Did she claim the company programed the machines to steel votes or that software added or some nefarious outsider hacked the machines  ?

If she didn't specifically name Dominion as the culprit Dominion has no claim. 

The first post contains their complaint, read it.   They have her on record defaming them numerous times.

She is going to lose, probably by an out of court settlement.

• Rolling Eye 1

Just now, Symmetry said:

The first post contains their complaint, read it.   They have her on record defaming them numerous times.

She is going to lose, probably by an out of court settlement.

If that's the case, as one poster said she will declare bankruptcy.  

(edited)

10 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Mr Jorgensen the courts/judges could not have ruled on any software generated hack, there was no forensic investigation done. More to the point they had no concept of what can be done with software absolutely none. Their expertise is in law, i highly doubt their skill set goes beyond typing. Had they had.. any in-depth knowledge...they would have ordered a investigation, and that would have taken implications that would have years to resolve..One cannot just intrude upon private property/digitial rights.

Having raised 2 highly intelligent boys during the 90's and quite mischiveous mind you i believe i have seen more than enough to make any rational adult eye's pop. Ive seen them turn a 300 dollar comp chip into a 1000 dollar proc merely by reconfiguring the pin layout, take video cards once again that were 300 dollar cards and rewrite the bios turning it into a 1000 dollar card...A note here..all this hardware was fully capable of very high performance...the products were just dumbed down and sold at a lower price..I am not making this up..it happened and is still happening to a certain extent...Oddly enough it was a Russian hacker that was able to break the code...the kids just revered him.. a link from 2010 is below.. What does all this mean?

https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?t=45373

Hacking tech is widely done and accepted, software is a walk in the park. The judges had no conception of what could have been done, nor were they going to clean up this mess. The case has been settled and Trump will pay the price for attempting such hersay..It is over and we never will truly know who won this election. To Big To Fail...has taken on a whole new life.

LMAO the hi tech industry make used car salesman look like pure amatures..make no mistake.

The above is strictly a opinion and mileage will very greatly.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Mr Jorgensen the courts/judges could not have ruled on any software generated hack, there was no forensic investigation done. More to the point they have no concept of what can be done with software absolutely none. Their expertise is in law, i highly doubt their skill set goes beyond typing. Had they had any in-depth knowledge they would have ordered a investigation, and that would have implications that would have years to resolve..One cannot just intrude upon private property/digitial rights.

Having raised 2 highly intelligent boys during the 90's and quite mischiveous mind you i believe i have seen more than enough to make any rational adult eye's pop. Ive seen them turn a 300 dollar comp chip into a 1000 dollar proc merely by reconfiguring the pin layout, take video cards once again that were 300 dollar cards and rewrite the bios turning it into a 1000 dollar card...A note here..all this hardware was fully capable of very high performance...the products were just dumbed down and sold at a lower price..I am not making this up..it happened and is still happening to a certain extent...Oddly enough it was a Russian hacker that was able to break the code...the kids just revered him.. a link from 2010 is below.. What does all this mean?

https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?t=45373

Hacking tech is widely done and accepted, software is a walk in the park. The judges had no conception of what could have been done, nor were they going to clean up this mess. The case has been settled and Trump will pay the price for attempting such hersay..It is over and we never will truly know who won this election.

LMAO the hi tech industry make used car salesman look like pure amatures..make no mistake.

The above is strictly a opinion and mileage will very greatly.

Yes, with a few video cards you just had to move pin jumpers to change it to the higher model.  That is hardware manipulation, not software code.  I doubt anybody was opening the case on the voting machines (tamper seals).

High-end cryptography can make forensic hard drive examination essentially pointless.  Can you steal a bitcoin yet?

Software manipulation / hacking is not that easy anymore.  Most software "hacks" are not using a true exploit, they are spoofs, fishing, etc. that require the victim to perform an action.  Getting in by guessing passwords ("MAGA2020" for twitter) is also not hacking IMO.

Run the machine on a VLAN where only a few ports are open and your chances of a external attack is very low. 

(edited)

25 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Yes, with a few video cards you just had to move pin jumpers to change it to the higher model.  That is hardware manipulation, not software code.  I doubt anybody was opening the case on the voting machines (tamper seals).

High-end cryptography can make forensic hard drive examination essentially pointless.  Can you steal a bitcoin yet?

Software manipulation / hacking is not that easy anymore.  Most software "hacks" are not using a true exploit, they are spoofs, fishing, etc. that require the victim to perform an action.  Getting in by guessing passwords ("MAGA2020" for twitter) is also not hacking IMO.

Run the machine on a VLAN where only a few ports are open and your chances of a external attack is very low. 

Psst little secret here..were not talking malware, were talking about rewriting/modifying the software's subdirectories. Just as simple usb drive pre programmed to execute new commands or a net connection. Now if you truly understood such things you would not have commented in such a manner. 99.5 % of the population could watch a program being reconfigured and have absolutely no comprehension as to what is happening.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1