MG

Here it is, the actual Complaint filed by Dominion Voting Machines against Sydney Powell

2 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

There is of course the alternative that the truth is hiding in plain sigth and there is no elaborate conspiracy. 

The part of these conspiracy theories' I find bizarre is how all the claims of technical/programing malfeasance are easily taken off the table by a paper ballot. Why do any claims of technical (parts swapping), programming issues or servers on Mars matter if theres a paper ballot trail? You see the paper ballot and verify what it says when you vote and that paper ballot is kept for auditing purposes. From what I've seen the audits (paper record vs electronic record) they've done all add up. Georgia did an entire hand recount and found no real issues.

(edited)

15 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Psst little secret here..were not talking malware, were talking about rewriting/modifying the software's subdirectories. Just as simple usb drive pre programmed to execute new commands or a net connection. Now if you truly understood such things you would not have commented in such a manner. 99.5 % of the population could watch a program being reconfigured and have absolutely no comprehension as to what is happening.

Video cards being repinned lol where did you come up with that...reading how some knuckle dragger re wired a a card using a resistor?

I addressed that, no physical access (no usb drives) and No full access to the internet by controlling the network with a VLAN.

Several hardware devices used jumpers to tell the BIOS what model (and therefore performance) it had.  Either that or a pin bridge flashed the bios to a different version.

Get source code from OEM and compare compilations.

Edited by Symmetry

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

I addressed that, no physical access (no usb drives) and no full access to the internet by controlling the network with a VLAN.

Several hardware devices used jumpers to tell the BIOS what model (and therefore performance) it had.  Either that or a pin bridge flashed the bios to a different version.

Sounding a smidge like the big E...i take it you were there on location.

4 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

I addressed that, no physical access (no usb drives) and no full access to the internet by controlling the network with a VLAN.

Ahh so there was no usb port on these dominion machines? lol keep digging..and not net connection?

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

The part of these conspiracy theories' I find bizarre is how all the claims of technical/programing malfeasance are easily taken off the table by a paper ballot. Why do any claims of technical (parts swapping), programming issues or servers on Mars matter if theres a paper ballot trail? You see the paper ballot and verify what it says when you vote and that paper ballot is kept for auditing purposes. From what I've seen the audits (paper record vs electronic record) they've done all add up. Georgia did an entire hand recount and found no real issues.

Actually paper ballots can be added quite easily, but one thing cannot be manipulated. The actual voter registration itself...Had that been verified then this election would have been solved. Aside from the hard drive itself that would be the only phyiscal foot print available...Now i ask you..can you imagine the outrage of certain demographics their vote did not count..It would have been war.

It no longer matters, what is done is done. All that is left..pun intended it the suppression of anything that counters the narrative.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ahh so there was no usb port on these dominion machines? lol keep digging..and not net connection?

If the perpetrator had access to the USB port that would be an attack internal to the IT staff.   "sneaker net attack"

Also, to do a lot of damage with a USB it needs a restart; with that level of access you could easily just put a completely new image on the hard drive. 

I've used Clonezilla to overtake PC's. https://clonezilla.org/

It can have a net connection but through a VLAN.   It won't connect to Google, or OilPrice but can still access a remote database etc.

Edited by Symmetry

(edited)

3 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Really? 

1I thougth SCOTUS was lifetime appointments to avoid any potential influence on decisions. 

2Seems like deflection to me.

3 Well, it only got mainstream support because evidence was released to the public. In fact, the investigators knew that if they did not make it public ASAP they would a shutdown. Did you not know this ? 

4 The implication of what you are saying is 

a) The Brazilian judicial system has more integrity than the US system

b) The US public is easier manipulated than the Brazilian. 

There is of course the alternative that the truth is hiding in plain sigth and there is no elaborate conspiracy. 

1 Yes they do have lifetime appointments. However it doesn't make them heroes who are ready to sacrifice themselves or family normal lives to handle the pressure  from Democrats and Mainstream especially the scale of this level, there would be half of the voters feel they interfere the elections. They can deflect their responsibility and pass the hot potatoes to someone else, which is congress in this case. Trump didn't fully utilize his power either in this case but it is not easy to have trusted allies with lifetime politicians.

2 Why would I need a deflection? Did I consider the your  Brazilian case a deflection? At least mine is more relevant because they are in the same Justice System with more similar scale/level. Politician corruptions are prosecuted everywhere on the world even in China, some maybe from the public, more often from their political opponent then public. All the prosecuted cases would be on public but public is not the standard whether or not that case should be prosecuted . How often do you have a Supreme Court that prosecute a president/prime minster's family members or an election Party? 

I just point out something that has the evidences and FBI opened investigation on it, son of the new president to test out the US justice system. When were the last time SCOTUS do some kind of this in US history? If you want something with hard evidences and FBI and SCOTUS would drop it at the end, this may be a good case to subscribe to. Because your argument was that if the evidence is sufficient, then SCOTUS would do something. The responsibility to investigate the provided evidences is not belong to the one who submit the evidences to court. If they stopped at Hunter Biden level, then they wouldn't go further with national election level.

3 Evidence was released to the public with Hunter Biden case. Mainstream didn't support any of it. Fox news was the only one didn't cut his ex-partner  on live in the last debate. Who would protect the sworn witnesses if the court not pick it up for trails? It is not uncommon for a big guy to bring a smaller guy to court and win not by arguments or evidence but by bankrupting their opponent with the lawyers or court fees, in any fair justice system. 

a) not even the same level to start with . When was last time any supreme court can change a election result just by election fraud evidence, so we can compare the dignity of Judge? However you surely have higher expectation in SCOTUS than most of US citizens (and I doubt they have that high level of expectation on any oversea judge).

b) Actually the US public is the least easily manipulated than the Brazilian or anywhere else I know off, maybe thanks to individualism and worship God only, given that all mainstream endorsed Hillary, even Fox news,  and half of the country voters went for Trump. I haven't seen that level  of test on Brazilian or EU election yet and rarely anywhere else but HongKong. They are not easily to be manipulated but from their own interests or personal fear more than because of mainstream (which represent public in your opinion) told them so. 

Your plain sight is anything that the Judge can arrest someone  then there would be sufficient evidence else is conspiracy theory. By that mean wouldn't all of your knowledge about US or Trump are conspiracy theories? There were no judge to verify any of  these and surely no sufficient evidence. If you couldn't depend on Judge, do you really depend on mainstream to teach you what is conspiracy  theory and what is not? Why voting is necessary if every voter depends on a judge or mainstream or the political opponents to tell them who they should trust?

US mainstream does not represent US public. I don't know about Brazilian mainstream because I never lived there to have my onion about Brazilian mainstream vs their public. A large portion of US public doesn't trust mainstream. They are surely not represent public. The non-mainstream will be called by mainstream conspiracy theory. That is how much of the current state of freedom of speech.

https://www.courthousenews.com/poll-shows-growing-distrust-of-media-among-americans/

But trust me on this, any country people vote accordingly to their large news corporations, then they are the one who are easily manipulated. It is never a fair game between professional politician or mainstream vs individual who don't invest their time in politics and rely on someone to break things down, filtered it and feed them piece by piece. If conspiracy theories are what mainstream not supported, then the freedom of speech is a way to ensure conspiracy theories exists.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

If the perpetrator had access to the USB port that would be an attack internal to the IT staff. 

Also, to do a lot of damage with a USB it needs a restart; with that level of access you could easily just put a completely new image on the hard drive. 

I've used Clonezilla to overtake PC's. https://clonezilla.org/

No subdirectories do not need a reboot...ive seen it done.

Actually this bantering is non productive, it is merely history. It is over.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Actually paper ballots can be added quite easily, but one thing cannot be manipulated. The actual voter registration itself...Had that been verified then this election would have been solved. Aside from the hard drive itself that would be the only phyiscal foot print available...Now i ask you..can you imagine the outrage of certain demographics their vote did not count..It would have been war.

Everyone agreed on the rules before the election in each state separately. Those rules were followed, you cant complain about the rules after the fact. The underlining assumption of crooked votes all went for Biden has no basis. Even if there are crooked ballots it's just as likely they were cast for Trump as for Biden. If any shenanigans actually ocurred they most likely cancelled each other out.

Edited by Strangelovesurfing
  • Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

13 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Can you imagine the financial, legal and popular Leftist support they will, or probably already have?  Yeah, I think they will be going as far as they can through the legal system.  If they start to back off in any way, it may be a sign that they are getting too close to something damning though.......

Both sides will pull every legal trick in the book but with potentially the very best brains on both sides and unlimited money I have faith the truth will come out in detail. 
This will be bigger than Trump, Democrat or Republican. Just how accurate is our voting system and in detail, what are the grey areas. Why if any do these grey areas exist. What are the opportunities for cheating. Who and why created these opportunities. 

• Like 3

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

No subdirectories do not need a reboot...ive seen it done.

Sure, some sort of executable could change paths.

Edited by Symmetry

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Sure, some sort of executable could change paths.

Of course they can be...ive seen MS servers being fooled into accepting OEM software...this latest national hack was gamed the same way...the OS asked and who are you and the new hack introduced itself and simply stated it credentials...HI TECH MAKE UP fools us all does it not..... make up that is.Now as to my wild assertions...there was a reason Clinton destroyed here original equipment..make no mistake..ther is always a trail and she elminated that trail...The old dumb blonde joke i just threw them away silly me?...Plzzzz

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Everyone agreed on the rules before the election in each state separately. Those rules were followed, you cant complain about the rules after the fact. The underlining assumption of crooked votes all went for Biden has no basis. Even if there are crooked ballots it's just as likely they were cast for Trump as for Biden. If any shenanigans actually ocurred they most likely cancelled each other out.

You are correct, to your point why do you think Trump looked at Kemp and called him.....Just a opinion of course.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

What computer cannot be programmed, re-programmed or hacked?  Have you ever considered that?

Let’s go back to the 60+ lawsuits that the court rejected. Right leaning brilliant lawyers should be able to dig out any injustice, go on tv and present their case. The right has billions as do the left to demand exposure. Why isn’t that happening unless election fraud is just that. 
Why can’t Ward with his vast array of evidence get the time of day in court when in theory he or those like him have an entire party at his disposal. 
This voter fraud has become like proving god or aliens. A lot of belief but little you can prove. I am not against faith in stuff but personally I need to see it to believe it. 

• Like 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Boat said:

Let’s go back to the 60+ lawsuits that the court rejected. Right leaning brilliant lawyers should be able to dig out any injustice, go on tv and present their case. The right has billions as do the left to demand exposure. Why isn’t that happening unless election fraud is just that. 

When Trump's legal teams went to court they didn't even claim fraud to the court they just claimed that for the cameras. The storyline where evidence wasn't allowed to be presented doesn't makes sense.

If Giuliani had evidence of fraud/shenanigans then make a fraud claim in court and not just in front of cameras.

To my knowledge Trump's team never made a single claim in court to submit evidence for. A court won't allow evidence of a crime if you don't claim there is a crime in the first place.

Occam's razor is having a field day.

Edited by Strangelovesurfing

17 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

When Trump's legal teams went to court they didn't even claim fraud to the court they just claimed that for the cameras. The storyline where evidence wasn't allowed to be presented doesn't makes sense.

If Giuliani had evidence of fraud/shenanigans then make a fraud claim in court and not just in front of cameras.

A court won't allow evidence of a crime if you don't claim there is a crime in the first place. To my knowledge Trump's team never made a single claim in court to submit evidence for.

In the other hand if they don't have the evidence they stated, then they should be prepared for a sue from Dominion. Lawyers or ex Prosecutor should know it upfront. And their is unusual behavior of the data jumping as well, and it only happened in questioned states not elsewhere.  If we don't go to the root of it, it will happen more often in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

25 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

A court won't allow evidence of a crime if you don't claim there is a crime in the first place. To my knowledge Trump's team never made a single claim in court to submit evidence for.

Let us playback some history....the madman on Trump team accused what? The press vilified him...discredited him...Today we know Giuliani was dead on the numbers....Yes Occam's Razor...does have relavance does it?

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS935US935&ei=I6j_X6jrBpaq0PEPprKXwAI&q=giuliani+rudy+biden+impeachment+2019&oq=giuliani+rudy+biden+impeachment+2019&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoFCCEQoAE6BQghEKsCUI3-AVj2jAJgnpMCaABwAHgAgAHVAogBqwaSAQc0LjEuMC4xmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesABAQ&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjoiMearJruAhUWFTQIHSbZBSgQ4dUDCA0&uact=5

Endearing piece is it not?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/12/16/21024076/impeachment-giuliani-trump-biden-conspiracy-theory-ukraine-burisma

During a moment in which President Donald Trump appears to be days from being impeached, his personal lawyer is boldly promoting more of the sort of conspiracy theories around the Biden family and Ukraine that has led the president into impeachment proceedings in the first place.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I'm only addressing the current situation. Perform all the court cases and investigations of past events you would like, i'm all for legitimate investigations.

• Like 2

(edited)

3 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

I'm only addressing the current situation. Perform all the court cases and investigations of past events you would like, i'm all for legitimate investigations.

I guess i am letting off steam....but i do have a question? can you cite a case that was acutally opened? Or are these case in which there was insufficent evidence to produce a court trial?

What i am looking for is a ruling rather than opinion...there is quite a difference.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Just now, Eyes Wide Open said:

I guess i am letting off steam....but i do have a question? can you cite a case that was acutally opened? Or are these case in which there was insufficent evidence to produce a court trial?

If you do a google search of trump team court claims a ton of articles come up. I don't know your information source preferences.

All I see is Trump's lawyers making the same kind of claims people make here but they don't offer any backup. Unfortunately I just had the joy of going through a civil court case. First you have to 1) make a claim, 2) explain how you will back up your claim.

They aren't explaining to the court how they will back up their assertion so no official claim can be made. I believe the lawyers would be disciplined/disbarred if they make specious claims in court.

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

If you do a google search of trump team court claims a ton of articles come up. I don't know your information source preferences.

All I see is Trump's lawyers making the same kind of claims people make here but they don't offer any backup. Unfortunately I just had the joy of going through a civil court case. First you have to 1) make a claim, 2) explain how you will back up your claim.

They aren't explaining to the court how they will back up their assertion so no official claim can be made. I believe the lawyers would be disciplined/disbarred if they make specious claims in court.

Ahh then you know quite well in civil court...the judges discretion is..well final and not subject to question. Smiles one can always shop for a new judge...pretty much the same vane as...Yes Honey You Do Look Fat and her sister is standing next to you..or brother.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

On 1/12/2021 at 10:25 AM, Ward Smith said:

Frankie, you ready to join the team? 

sure. are you ready to follow?

I haven't followed this thread so there is a possibility that what I am about to introduce is old hat, in which case I apologize. 

Has anyone considered the possibility that the unusual Ms. Powell actually wanted to be sued by Dominion?

Discovery would entail giving her forensic team full access to a few Dominion Voting Machines, maybe one from each swing state. I can see them now--probably a strange-looking set of quintuplets--each one probing the innards of an innocent-appearing machine programmed to do only one thing: collate votes. 

Oh dear. I see a portly fellow over there with a few sprigs of grey chin hair, looking bemused--why, he has just discovered that by making a tiny adjustment the thing will vomit up a certain lie, all day long and for half the night. And that guy over there with the striped shirt and plaid pants, it would appear that he has discovered a way to get the thing hooked onto the internet--a child could do it. But look at that quiet fellow just sitting there in disbelief--he has discovered the Mother Lode. Suddenly he's talking fast to the others: "Look at this, would you, the son of a bitch can actually be programmed remotely to change the spread!"

It's a circus: Our circus. Her day in court could potentially turn into a nationwide embarrassment. 

Ms. Powell is under no particular obligation to show widespread voter fraud; she just has to show that the machine is capable of such a nefarious chore. Why not fraud? Because no judge actually let her boys loose on the machines like this before; anything else was hurried up, her hastily-assembled little team under duress, given no time to ponder. So let's assume that Ms. Powell is now off the hook: she walks with no obligation to pay Dominion anything whatsoever. 

But she doesn't walk far before the idea hits her to countersue . . . . everyone who has besmirched her name, called her a lunatic, made fun of her. She sues the Sec. of State of every state that claimed she was crazy. She sues Dominion for the same thing they sued her for: defamation. She sues every election commission that wouldn't give her the time of day. Sue, sue, sue. God, she has to hire nine assistants.

But the larger picture is what happens then. At that point, her team of five experts has shown that this bad boy will do everything but call up a hooker for the head of the voting commission. They have proven easy access by the Chinese Communist Party, Iran, two or three Cheeto-eaters up in some basement in Wilmington. There is no way to prove much of anything about voter fraud because by then there will be only a mouse-chewed paper trail and who can tell what really happened--it's like trying to prove a murder by Jack the Ripper.

So that creates a lot of uncertainty in the minds of 75 million people who voted for that rascal Donald John Trump. The guy who was so narcissistic, psychopathic and Machiavellian that he incited an insurrection, saying that the election had been stolen from him. All those people get stirred up again--God only knows what they'll do this time. By then Covid-20 is swarming like black flies in a Maine summer, the GDP is in the toilet, California is in another heat wave and the lithium battery storage proved not up to the task. It's mayhem.  

What then? Well, then we truly have that constitutional crisis that everyone has been toying with. Then our country is in tatters. 

I have a much different take on this Dominion v. Sidney Powell lawsuit than most. It could be that Ms. Powell will die in infamy and penury, all alone, writing ghost stories for QAnon. But I think it is equally possible that Ms. Powell could walk away from this a very, very rich woman, and that we the Home of the Brave and the Land of the Free may have to rethink our whole concept of contested elections, including the courts' role in the whole sorry mess.

• Great Response! 2

The totally corrupt Company is manufactured, programmed and controled by foreign actors! This was the most blatant in your face attack on the Voting and those that did vote in our election and they need to be replaced and criminally charged for their rolls in this.

Put them all on trial and lock them up in a Super Max for life!

(edited)

53 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

I haven't followed this thread so there is a possibility that what I am about to introduce is old hat, in which case I apologize. 

Has anyone considered the possibility that the unusual Ms. Powell actually wanted to be sued by Dominion?

Discovery would entail giving her forensic team full access to a few Dominion Voting Machines, maybe one from each swing state. I can see them now--probably a strange-looking set of quintuplets--each one probing the innards of an innocent-appearing machine programmed to do only one thing: collate votes. 

Oh dear. I see a portly fellow over there with a few sprigs of grey chin hair, looking bemused--why, he has just discovered that by making a tiny adjustment the thing will vomit up a certain lie, all day long and for half the night. And that guy over there with the striped shirt and plaid pants, it would appear that he has discovered a way to get the thing hooked onto the internet--a child could do it. But look at that quiet fellow just sitting there in disbelief--he has discovered the Mother Lode. Suddenly he's talking fast to the others: "Look at this, would you, the son of a bitch can actually be programmed remotely to change the spread!"

It's a circus: Our circus. Her day in court could potentially turn into a nationwide embarrassment. 

Ms. Powell is under no particular obligation to show widespread voter fraud; she just has to show that the machine is capable of such a nefarious chore. Why not fraud? Because no judge actually let her boys loose on the machines like this before; anything else was hurried up, her hastily-assembled little team under duress, given no time to ponder. So let's assume that Ms. Powell is now off the hook: she walks with no obligation to pay Dominion anything whatsoever. 

But she doesn't walk far before the idea hits her to countersue . . . . everyone who has besmirched her name, called her a lunatic, made fun of her. She sues the Sec. of State of every state that claimed she was crazy. She sues Dominion for the same thing they sued her for: defamation. She sues every election commission that wouldn't give her the time of day. Sue, sue, sue. God, she has to hire nine assistants.

But the larger picture is what happens then. At that point, her team of five experts has shown that this bad boy will do everything but call up a hooker for the head of the voting commission. They have proven easy access by the Chinese Communist Party, Iran, two or three Cheeto-eaters up in some basement in Wilmington. There is no way to prove much of anything about voter fraud because by then there will be only a mouse-chewed paper trail and who can tell what really happened--it's like trying to prove a murder by Jack the Ripper.

So that creates a lot of uncertainty in the minds of 75 million people who voted for that rascal Donald John Trump. The guy who was so narcissistic, psychopathic and Machiavellian that he incited an insurrection, saying that the election had been stolen from him. All those people get stirred up again--God only knows what they'll do this time. By then Covid-20 is swarming like black flies in a Maine summer, the GDP is in the toilet, California is in another heat wave and the lithium battery storage proved not up to the task. It's mayhem.  

What then? Well, then we truly have that constitutional crisis that everyone has been toying with. Then our country is in tatters. 

I have a much different take on this Dominion v. Sidney Powell lawsuit than most. It could be that Ms. Powell will die in infamy and penury, all alone, writing ghost stories for QAnon. But I think it is equally possible that Ms. Powell could walk away from this a very, very rich woman, and that we the Home of the Brave and the Land of the Free may have to rethink our whole concept of contested elections, including the courts' role in the whole sorry mess.

Perhaps you may wade in or have the resources to determine if a lower court judge can actually intrude on intellectual property rights or better said digital domain laws...I cannot see a civil judge ordering  digital forensics of the drive and software.

Dominion does own the machines the state merely leases them...A battle in the courts that could and would last for yrs...Do not forget the FBI attempts to have Apple unlock a cell phone..the FBI lost.

I still cannot forget the Flynn trial, at the completion it was found out the FBI with held exculpatory evidence...in a trial of that magnitude...To make it even uglier the federal ct of appeals twice could not resolve it...Just wtf is going on?

The nature of this entire 4 yrs is beyond comprehension...

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

That was kind of my point. And I believe that of @LiamP as well : If Sydney Powell has any proof it will come out now. However, if she just settles quiet(ish)ly then there should be good reason to believe that there is no proof and the allegations were false. I wonder though if the latter happens will this forum then find a new way of moving the goalpost? 

• Rolling Eye 2