Dan Warnick

Joe Biden's Presidency

3 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

It's the bling!

Something to do with the way one holds one's fingers, too, it would seem.

• Like 1

(edited)

40 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

Please provide evidences with the claim of trying to find and kill Pence and Pelosi.

Well, for starters the traitors were yelling "Hang Mike Pence," with a gallows that they constructed waiting outside:

https://madison.com/video/cnn/news/rioters-chant-hang-mike-pence-at-capitol-as-pence-fled/video_ff20b993-8ab0-5703-8107-0b91de36ae3d.html

They came for blood: Trump's terror mob were there to kill Pence, Pelosi, someone

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/13/they-came-for-blood-trumps-terror-mob-were-there-to-kill-pence-pelosi-someone_partner/

Videos, texts, and tweets reveal the violent, calculated threat these terrorists posed to lawmakers

The mob Donald Trump sent to sack the Capitol on Jan. 6 intended to assassinate Vice President Mike Pence, Speaker Nancy Pelosi and others, admissions by some of those captured as well as photographs, videos, texts and tweets show.

The attackers came with a gallows and noose, ready to seize Pence, Pelosi and other lawmakers, police and journalists, among others. "Murder the Media" was scratched on a door. Nonetheless, Trump's handpicked latecomers now running the Pentagon pooh-poohed the insurrection, calling it mere "First Amendment Protests" in an official timeline of law enforcement and military inaction that day.

Once the mob overwhelmed police and broke into the Capitol, pro-Trump lawyer L. Lin Wood exercised his First Amendment right to protest with an inflammatory tweet on the insurrectionist Parler website calling for the murder of the vice president:

"Get the firing squads ready. Pence goes FIRST."

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Well, for starters the traitors were yelling "Hang Mike Pence," with a ready constructed gallows outside.  

Now now Jeffery are you having a moment here?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

(edited)

37 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

Please provide evidences with the claim of trying to find and kill Pence and Pelosi. Secondly the motivation, what would Trump and his nationalists gain from kill Pence and Pelosi? Why didn't they attempt it earlier? People can draw text in front of Pelosi house but have to go to the capital to find her?

It Trump is a white nationalist fascist, shouldn't he use military to destroy the medias, arrest his political opponents? I haven't seen any fascist leader that didn't arrest the one challenge their powers in history.

And you are championing against conspiracies?

You cannot put the word "nationalists" along with "traitors". Even a traitor can still be a good man and son of a US president. The good part cancel out the bad part.

Go to YouTube and keyword......Vice President Pence livid with Trump for targeting him. The chant was “Hang Mike Pence”.

You won’t get that footage from you, ward or other wingnuts. 
Lots of video of the traitors on various platforms. 
One of my favs is a rioter being arrested at an airport. He is loudly crying....”their trying to destroy my life”.......Well yea, ya think? Try that in N Korea.

Edited by Boat

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Boat said:

Go to YouTube and keyword......Vice President Pence livid with Trump for targeting him. The chant was “Hang Mike Pence”.

Some of these rocket scientists, at least those who haven't been arrested yet, who were recorded chanting "Hang Mike Pence," might want to visit with an attorney about the Federal statutes regarding threatening the life the President or Vice President, which is a felony.  And by the way, this group of "Very Special People" were accomplices to felonies in which a police officer was murdered, otherwise known as felony murder, which is a first degree murder charge, irrespective of whether one had anything to do with the actual murder of the police officer.  

People have been executed who had nothing to do with an actual murder, but who were accomplices to a contemporaneous felony, with the person who committed the actual murder. 

Funny how Dear Leader encouraged the assault on the Capitol, and told the mob that he would be with them, and then scurried away to the White House. 

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Some of these rocket scientists, at least those who haven't been arrested yet, who were recorded chanting "Hang Mike Pence," might want to visit with an attorney about the Federal statutes regarding threatening the life the President or Vice President, which is a felony.  And by the way, this group of "Very Special People" were accomplices to felonies in which a police officer was murdered, otherwise known as felony murder, which is a first degree murder charge, irrespective of whether one had anything to do with the actual murder of the police officer.  

People have been executed who had nothing to do with an actual murder, but who were accomplices to a contemporaneous felony. 

Ohh we are having a moment here, perhaps a time out chair is in order here. Your officially timed out...LMAO.

Last I saw there were 70 felonies charged with 300 open cases. Just the beginning I would guess.

13 minutes ago, Boat said:

You won’t get that footage from you, ward or other wingnuts. 
Lots of video of the traitors on various platforms. 
One of my favs is a rioter being arrested at an airport. He is loudly crying....”their trying to destroy my life”.......Well yea, ya think? Try that in N Korea.

You even didn't try it. More search is 

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/reuters-photographer-says-overheard-pro-162359323.html

Capture.PNG

14 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

People have been executed who had nothing to do with an actual murder, but who were accomplices to a contemporaneous felony, with the person who committed the actual murder. 

Funny how Dear Leader encouraged the assault on the Capitol, and told the mob that he would be with them, and then scurried away to the White House. 

This assault on the capital? You know where Antifa actually physically attacked a congressman?

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Felony Murder and the Storming of the Capitol

https://www.lawfareblog.com/felony-murder-and-storming-capitol

In short, felony murder charges are definitely on the table for at least some of the people who stormed the Capitol. But it remains to be seen how broadly the rule can be applied to the rest.

DOJ IS CONSIDERING CHARGING CAPITOL RIOTERS WITH SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY, FELONY MURDER

https://theintercept.com/2021/01/14/capitol-riot-fbi-federal-charges/

AT LEAST 170 people are currently under investigation in connection to the January 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, and officials expect that number to “grow to the hundreds in the next coming weeks” — a criminal probe that the top federal prosecutor in Washington, D.C., has described as “unprecedented, not only in FBI history, but probably DOJ history.”

Some 111 people were arrested or charged for actions connected to the Capitol siege as of Thursday morning, according to the Prosecution Project, an open-source research platform that monitors criminal cases involving political violence. Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Michael Sherwin said that prosecutors were considering a growing set of charges against those involved in the riot. He said that the crimes they could be accused of span from the relatively minor trespassing dozens of people have already been charged with; to theft of mail, digital devices, and possibly national security information from the Capitol; and up to assault of a law enforcement officer, seditious conspiracy, and felony murder.

“The gamut of cases and criminal conduct we’re looking at is really mind-blowing and that has really put an enormous amount of work on the plate of the FBI and field offices throughout the entire United States,” Sherwin said at a press conference this week, warning that the cases could take years to prosecute. This is only the beginning.”

11 minutes ago, Boat said:

Last I saw there were 70 felonies charged with 300 open cases. Just the beginning I would guess.

@Gerry Maddoux addressed this question rather well in an earlier comment he posted.  I pretty much agree him, especially this:

"I can get worked up enough by network news to write a shitty little article posting my grievances to anyone who bothers to read it, but that doesn't mean I am willing to throw away my life, my respectability, my reputation, much less do ten to twenty."

image.thumb.png.0db2c1c72dcb16a69662dc67cc8159bd.png

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Well, for starters the traitors were yelling "Hang Mike Pence," with a gallows that they constructed waiting outside:

https://madison.com/video/cnn/news/rioters-chant-hang-mike-pence-at-capitol-as-pence-fled/video_ff20b993-8ab0-5703-8107-0b91de36ae3d.html

They came for blood: Trump's terror mob were there to kill Pence, Pelosi, someone

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/13/they-came-for-blood-trumps-terror-mob-were-there-to-kill-pence-pelosi-someone_partner/

Videos, texts, and tweets reveal the violent, calculated threat these terrorists posed to lawmakers

The mob Donald Trump sent to sack the Capitol on Jan. 6 intended to assassinate Vice President Mike Pence, Speaker Nancy Pelosi and others, admissions by some of those captured as well as photographs, videos, texts and tweets show.

The attackers came with a gallows and noose, ready to seize Pence, Pelosi and other lawmakers, police and journalists, among others. "Murder the Media" was scratched on a door. Nonetheless, Trump's handpicked latecomers now running the Pentagon pooh-poohed the insurrection, calling it mere "First Amendment Protests" in an official timeline of law enforcement and military inaction that day.

Once the mob overwhelmed police and broke into the Capitol, pro-Trump lawyer L. Lin Wood exercised his First Amendment right to protest with an inflammatory tweet on the insurrectionist Parler website calling for the murder of the vice president:

"Get the firing squads ready. Pence goes FIRST."

You sounded like Trump incite them to hang Mike Pence. Arrest them and throw them to Jails. Surely they damaged Trump more than supported him. 

• Like 2

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 8.58.43 PM.png

So you are using fake news and conspiracy as well now? I thought you are better than us. Surely you have 2 standards to view things.

I accept the fact Biden won. You won. Our dear great fascist dictator President leader has been defeated, not by an army, but by mainstream and Dem voters in a fair election. Are you happy with that?

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

(edited)

7 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

You sounded like Trump incite them to hang Mike Pence. Arrest them and throw them to Jails. Surely they damaged Trump more than supported him. 

McConnell said it better than I could.  As to why Trump does what he does, who knows.  All I knew was that it was an unconditional priority to defeat someone who even the co-founder of the Federalist Society called a fascist. 

McConnell: ’The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-capitol-riots-mcconnell-biden-inauguration-b1789594.html

Excerpt:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell condemned the deadly mob attacks on the Capitol earlier this month and said the riots were “provoked” by President Donald Trump during a speech on the Senate floor Monday afternoon.

“The last time the Senate convened, we had just reclaimed the Capitol from violent criminals,” Mr McConnell said. “The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president.”

The majority leader also insisted Wednesday’s inaugural ceremonies for President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will be “safe” and free of violence thanks to the “many brave men and women” who “have sworn their own oaths to support and defend the Constitution.”

“We certified the people's choice for their 46th president,” he added. 

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

Our dear great fascist dictator President leader has been defeated, not by an army, but by mainstream and Dem voters in a fair election.

You seem to be in the minority here.  

As Mitt Romney pointed out, we can't have unity while the reason for disunity is the widespread dissemination of lies about the election. 

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

As Mitt Romney pointed out, we can't have unity while the reason for disunity is the widespread dissemination of lies about the election. 

The last time a big E went off he was disavowed...smitten...blown up....handed himself his own ass....laughed upon...Not a another episode plzzz.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

(edited)

At some point the Republican Party will regroup with cooler, calmer heads. The Dems will overreach like they always do, like Trump did. The counterbalance between parties is imperative. Democracy is messy and inefficient but hey, it’s a huge country with competing interests that guarantees nobody will be happy. Long live our mess.

Edited by Boat

24 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

@Gerry Maddoux addressed this question rather well in an earlier comment he posted.  I pretty much agree him, especially this:

"I can get worked up enough by network news to write a shitty little article posting my grievances to anyone who bothers to read it, but that doesn't mean I am willing to throw away my life, my respectability, my reputation, much less do ten to twenty."

image.thumb.png.0db2c1c72dcb16a69662dc67cc8159bd.png

Thanks to you both for looking at the bigger picture.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

21 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

First, they accused Trump for not a single quote that Trump provoke the mobs. Unless Trump told McConnell in secret and he recorded that, he add no value more than anyone else. And how do you provoke mobs without evidence?

Secondly I was always the minority. I have never been a believer in justice decided by majority instead of laws and I am not a believer in mob rule law. With the crowd justice, Mugabe did nothing wrong in his land reform as he was supported by majority. Even Hitler was supported by majority. The great Leap forward and Culture revolution were supported by majority. I don't like herding. Freedom of speech is about protecting minority.

And what did I am not about unification in this, I used your concepts about Trump, the election, and accepted the defeat here.

I accept the fact Biden won. You won. Our dear great fascist dictator President leader has been defeated, not by an army, but by mainstream and Dem voters in a fair election. Are you happy with that?

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 3

McConnell and the Proud Boys are in agreement in regard to who provoked the mob attack on the Capitol Building:

‘A Total Failure’: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/technology/proud-boys-trump.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

After the presidential election last year, the Proud Boys, a far-right group, declared its undying loyalty to President Trump.

In a Nov. 8 post in a private channel of the messaging app Telegram, the group urged its followers to attend protests against an election that it said had been fraudulently stolen from Mr. Trump. “Hail Emperor Trump,” the Proud Boys wrote. . .

Some Proud Boys became furious that Mr. Trump, who was impeached for inciting the insurrection, did not appear interested in issuing presidential pardons for their members who were arrested. In a Telegram post on Friday, they accused Mr. Trump of “instigating” the events at the Capitol, adding that he then “washed his hands of it.”

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/18/2021 at 9:00 PM, Ward Smith said:

Meanwhile, back in DC 

7941AFBE-693A-40E2-8FFD-7C1106E49EFC.jpeg

44D97DB4-ED15-4A56-98A6-C7991A237444.jpeg

Perhaps the significance of it is that the National Guard is not protecting them but guarding their prison. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Perhaps the significance of it is that the National Guard is not protecting them but guarding their prison. 

One could hope, I suppose.