Dan Warnick

Joe Biden's Presidency

13 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Well, for starters the traitors were yelling "Hang Mike Pence," with a gallows that they constructed waiting outside:

https://madison.com/video/cnn/news/rioters-chant-hang-mike-pence-at-capitol-as-pence-fled/video_ff20b993-8ab0-5703-8107-0b91de36ae3d.html

They came for blood: Trump's terror mob were there to kill Pence, Pelosi, someone

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/13/they-came-for-blood-trumps-terror-mob-were-there-to-kill-pence-pelosi-someone_partner/

Videos, texts, and tweets reveal the violent, calculated threat these terrorists posed to lawmakers

The mob Donald Trump sent to sack the Capitol on Jan. 6 intended to assassinate Vice President Mike Pence, Speaker Nancy Pelosi and others, admissions by some of those captured as well as photographs, videos, texts and tweets show.

The attackers came with a gallows and noose, ready to seize Pence, Pelosi and other lawmakers, police and journalists, among others. "Murder the Media" was scratched on a door. Nonetheless, Trump's handpicked latecomers now running the Pentagon pooh-poohed the insurrection, calling it mere "First Amendment Protests" in an official timeline of law enforcement and military inaction that day.

Once the mob overwhelmed police and broke into the Capitol, pro-Trump lawyer L. Lin Wood exercised his First Amendment right to protest with an inflammatory tweet on the insurrectionist Parler website calling for the murder of the vice president:

"Get the firing squads ready. Pence goes FIRST."

All you're doing is documenting what the paid antifa BLM actors were doing. The Trump speech ended at 13:11 and the rioters were at the Capitol Building starting at 9:30. There wasn't a Trump supporter among them. You just love showing MSM lies. Easily disproven but you ignore the proof. Even the crap you're posting had no sources but you knew that. Pure unadulterated propaganda. This is the future you want? Dissenting voices silenced and deplatformed and nothing but lies from your Dear Leader, so popular he needed 35,000 troops and police to protect him from his adoring population? I can only hope you're not American because you're the very definition of traitor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Boat said:

At some point the Republican Party will regroup with cooler, calmer heads. The Dems will overreach like they always do, like Trump did. The counterbalance between parties is imperative. Democracy is messy and inefficient but hey, it’s a huge country with competing interests that guarantees nobody will be happy. Long live our mess.

There will never be another fair election. Game over. We've all lost. Your voice and your vote are equally meaningless. Your "representatives" represent their own interests and that of their masters, never yours, never again. Congrats

You've never once addressed the workers blocking the windows with cardboard, the ballots run again and again (only caught because of building security footage, the election supervisors kicked people out for having cell phones, cameras or binoculars). By law the election was illegal, because by law there must be witnesses present. But Orange Man Bad, so rule of law didn't apply, and never will again. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, SUZNV said:

You sounded like Trump incite them to hang Mike Pence. Arrest them and throw them to Jails. Surely they damaged Trump more than supported him. 

They were hired by the DNC and I've already documented it here! They were dressed as Trump supporters and the entire thing was a false flag operation. @Jeffrey Brown either can't see the evidence because of his TDSCD or doesn't care because he is himself an operative. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

They were hired by the DNC and I've already documented it here! They were dressed as Trump supporters and the entire thing was a false flag operation. @Jeffrey Brown either can't see the evidence because of his TDSCD or doesn't care because he is himself an operative. 

@Ward Smith, please seek help, seriously.  Ya know when people refer to "the rabbit hole"?  You are deep down, living in it with your ranting on here about one conspiracy or another and "beating the mental snot" out of people (your words).  In following what you consider the plot, you have lost the plot of being a reasonable person. You and the like minds here, in various threads, are simply entertainment, plain and simple.  I have no doubt that you will "win" this argument with an extremely bitter and angry response, or maybe nothing at all, but I'm not even attempting to argue with you anymore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, UNC12345 said:

@Ward Smith, please seek help, seriously.  Ya know when people refer to "the rabbit hole"?  You are deep down, living in it with your ranting on here about one conspiracy or another and "beating the mental snot" out of people (your words).  In following what you consider the plot, you have lost the plot of being a reasonable person. You and the like minds here, in various threads, are simply entertainment, plain and simple.  I have no doubt that you will "win" this argument with an extremely bitter and angry response, or maybe nothing at all, but I'm not even attempting to argue with you anymore.

By all means go away. You don't "argue" you just dismiss evidence and make snarky comments.  I posted about John Sullivan a known antifa operative being arrested (then immediately released so they wouldn't have to acknowledge the antifa connection). He is merely the tip of the iceberg. I posted the Veritas video where a top DNC executive blatantly admits hiring antifa goons. Your response? Calling it conspiracy theory? Believe what you want, in my long life I've determined that it's impossible to beat intelligence into anyone. Your ignorance is on you, wallow in it. 

• Like 1

Mask Mandate in force

photo_2021-01-21_22-54-17.jpg

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Mask Mandate in force

photo_2021-01-21_22-54-17.jpg

Rules for thee and not for me, serf! 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Rules for thee and not for me, serf! 

Or as Joe would say

Trusmunulphumo aro blumnopf!!!

Do you know what?....the next year or so are going to be quite funny these people are going to utterly destroy themselves 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Evil destroys itself."

Mary Baker Eddy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Nikko said:

Or as Joe would say

Trusmunulphumo aro blumnopf!!!

Do you know what?....the next year or so are going to be quite funny these people are going to utterly destroy themselves 

Unfortunately they'll take the country down with them. 

Pipe fitters Union endorsed Biden.  He thanked them by killing at least 1000 of their jobs

64799C67-FE4B-4574-BF3F-4BCF82A904F0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Unfortunately they'll take the country down with them. 

Pipe fitters Union endorsed Biden.  He thanked them by killing at least 1000 of their jobs

64799C67-FE4B-4574-BF3F-4BCF82A904F0.jpeg

I heard it was 10,000 jobs....and on top of an oil industry which must be 60-70% unemployed at best!

I should know it's what I do and I have never in my life seen so many people lose their jobs, not even in Jan/Feb 2009. 

• Upvote 3

OK....seriously WTF is this? Is it some kind of weird joke or something????

Is that Hunter Biden???

I just got the link but it's from the official White House youtube.

Maybe they're trolling the right or it's a hack or something bizarre??

https://t.co/7XBtDetDbV

3 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

I heard it was 10,000 jobs....and on top of an oil industry which must be 60-70% unemployed at best!

I should know it's what I do and I have never in my life seen so many people lose their jobs, not even in Jan/Feb 2009. 

The important thing is @Boatis happy, and we all know that's what really matters here. Pain and suffering is for the rubes 

BC6B41D7-14CB-4D0C-9437-1DD7384E93DD.png

• Upvote 2

This must be a joke lol

No Q bullshit, someone explain what happened there...are they taking the mick out of the right or Q people or something?

There is no way in the world that this is real

(edited)

https://www.facebook.com/laura.b.king.10/videos/10156498377458138/

It is a compiled video about Bill Clinton and Obama's  promises about illegal aliens and Trump is listening. So funny. Great Speakers and a proof that many people have very short term memory. 

Edited by SUZNV
insert link properly
  • Like 1

(edited)

6 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

No Q bullshit, someone explain what happened there...are they taking the mick out of the right or Q people or something?

There is no way in the world that this is real

Couldn't understand much, just a phrase. That's the official Whitehouse channel. 

YouTube has enough challenges keeping up the fiction that Biden is popular. I'll post a link showing their "Dominion" adjustment. I'm sure glad i'm not one of the useful idiots about now. They must feel real stupid about now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=4593&v=Ec3mkoSWf0A

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

8 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

I'm not clicking that....what is it?

Facebook doesn't allow me to post link here. I am trying to find a way to embed it properly.

It is a comedy about Bill Clinton and Obama's  promise about illegal aliens and Trump is watching. So funny. Highly recommended even if you hate FB.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ward Smith said:

Couldn't understand much, just a phrase. That's the official Whitehouse channel. 

YouTube has enough challenges keeping up the fiction that Biden is popular. I'll post a link showing their "Dominion" adjustment. I'm sure glad i'm not one of the useful idiots about now. They must feel real stupid about now

I'm so sick of this shit

Someone is talking over Biden and talking about agreeing to a plea sentence or something for a few seconds as if it would be a hot mike which doesn't make any sense.

You did hear that right?

Anyway I'm cool with Biden being Pres for the next 4 years (if he can make it) I'm just a bit confused how that happens but yes....probably some nasty sicko making fun of people (probably the poorest and most desperate) who were clinging on to desperate hope for something.

Unity? This is cruel...

• Upvote 1

Robinette took office as had many banana republic countries! Enjoy the banana...

2 minutes ago, RichieRich216 said:

Robinette took office as had many banana republic countries! Enjoy the banana...

Do me a favor and click that link (it's time stamped) and tell me you've heard the same thing please?

https://t.co/7XBtDetDbV

15 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

Facebook doesn't allow me to post link here. I am trying to find a way to embed it properly.

It is a comedy about Bill Clinton and Obama's  promise about illegal aliens and Trump is watching. So funny. Highly recommended even if you hate FB.

No worries and thanks

• Like 1

Facebook is an organization ran by Descendants of Hitler Youth!