Dan Warnick

Joe Biden's Presidency

22 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Couldn't understand much, just a phrase. That's the official Whitehouse channel. 

YouTube has enough challenges keeping up the fiction that Biden is popular. I'll post a link showing their "Dominion" adjustment. I'm sure glad i'm not one of the useful idiots about now. They must feel real stupid about now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=4593&v=Ec3mkoSWf0A

OK well fine...it's just another strange coincidence in a year of strange coincidences 

I think that is deliberate and probably aimed at the people who are most upset about the results....especially as they know about the Q thing which as I've said was unfortunately psychological warfare.

Were we that cruel 4 years ago? Maybe it's payback but again it just hits the most desperate people.

Carry on...I'm liking the Biden presidency so far....they look insane

• Haha 1

Your being quite nice with the “insane” reference, if these liberals keep the pace of the last 11/2 days they are going to need the 15K presence of the National Guard there for next 4 years, Of course they will have to do background checks on them first!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RichieRich$ said:

Your being quite nice with the “insane” reference, if these liberals keep the pace of the last 11/2 days they are going to need the 15K presence of the National Guard there for next 4 years, Of course they will have to do background checks on them first!

Ha ha I did ask this on another thread...maybe they should build permanent barracks for them...you know like Stalin probably did.

They're going to have a tough time finding Biden supporting soldiers though O.o

What a clown world we live in...it's almost like we're the new China

• Upvote 1

No kidding, Know everyone knows the real reason big banks have stopped investments in Oil! You will never catch those bastards without inside knowledge.

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

I think he has the coof symptoms....dry coof I mean cough

His brain left after second stroke, We will be seeing the 25th coming into play here shortly, then the liberals can blame him for the destruction they are currently displacing.

• Like 1

A well planned takeover requires a hapless idiot for the fall to give cover to the real villain!

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't want my kids anywhere near the military right now with these psychotic lunatics back in charge.

Kerry, Nuland  & Yellen lol it's beyond belief oh and that retard Psaki.

They might as well dig up Bush, and fill Madeline (the price was worth it - child murderer) full of steroids for one last push to destroy the US and the rest of the world ffs.

I used to be a leftie years ago and I don't understand how any leftist can support going back to the neocon warmongering years it's beyond me.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

I've no idea if this is true but we've all seem pictures of soldiers apparently sleeping on concrete floors.

Even front line troops in Afghanistan and Iraq soldiers get bedding....it's either B.S or a disgrace

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/21/national-guard-troops-vacate-capitol-461220

From a commander

BD961DF6-7B19-4C79-AA89-7BDCB732AFE3.png

• Like 1

Unfortunately our ALL VOLUNTEER forces have been kicked out of the Capital to sleep in the Senate Parking Garage! If you treat the very people that provide you with your freedoms this way the draft will have to be reinstated 

• Great Response! 1

1 minute ago, Ward Smith said:

From a commander

BD961DF6-7B19-4C79-AA89-7BDCB732AFE3.png

Is this the old saying of treat them mean and keep them keen?

Nice 

Don't forget to cut the rations...I'm not surprised half of them turned their backs on Bidens convoy of sh*t.

Hang on in there...it can't go on for long

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This will get old very quickly, You can’t treat the Military and Law Enforcement like this!

• Great Response! 1

2 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

This will get old very quickly, You can’t treat the Military and Law Enforcement like this!

You're talking about people who don't have the first idea what irony means. 

F601E52C-6692-4550-BF3F-C4532BA67241.jpeg

• Great Response! 1

Absolutely, When the wheels come off it is going to get ugly really fast! 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

7 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

No one is going to tell me I can't laugh at those scumbags crawling around on the floor in the Capitol building like pathetic weasels...there's not a single gram of courage between the lot of them and they treat the military like that.

I was not happy at what happened that day but screw them and I've never been in the military but I'd die on my feet before behaving like that xDxDxD

USA-ELECTION_PROTESTS_7.jpg

Edited by El Nikko
  • Haha 1

(edited)

I wouldn't get any hope up but at least we can take the p*ss over their stupidity and incompetence...Joe's already lost his nuclear codes which is probably a good thing as long as Clinton didn't steal them

photo_2021-01-22_02-21-17.jpg

Edited by El Nikko
  • Haha 1

Yep, If have to go out, go out on own terms! The quick over reach this soon will cause a lot of pause in the country. This is going to blow up so fast and so big! You can’t snub The Military, Law Enforcement and 74 Million Americans and think it will play well.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

Yep, If have to go out, go out on own terms! The quick over reach this soon will cause a lot of pause in the country. This is going to blow up so fast and so big! You can’t snub The Military, Law Enforcement and 74 Million Americans and think it will play well.

I think what they've done will just cause people to not engage in politics and that hurts them more, if there's no point in voting then they have no legitimacy. 

They can't bang on about free elections around the world when they're made fools out of an entire nation.

In the short term they might be ok with it but the next time they want to blow up a country over human rights or get people mad because people don't have democracy in some third world country...well no one will buy it and won't care.

I think from this day forward politics should be about removing swamp creatures rather than winning anything...it seems like winning gets you nothing but inflicting a bit of financial pain on them might make them listen.

• Upvote 1

We need to get back too “We The People” and elected officials need to grasp the fact that they violate the Oath they have taken as soon as “We The People” is replaced with “What I want to” . The 300+ Federal Judges and Supreme Court better get off their collective asses and uphold The Rule of Law.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, El Nikko said:

I heard it was 10,000 jobs....and on top of an oil industry which must be 60-70% unemployed at best!

I should know it's what I do and I have never in my life seen so many people lose their jobs, not even in Jan/Feb 2009. 

Because you don’t wear masks, socially distance and roam around killing each other, Your the economy killers. Did you see Trump at the right hand of God also? Seen an alien lately? You believe the Constitution breeds patriots that want to kill poor Mike Pence?

• Rolling Eye 1

5 minutes ago, Boat said:

Because you don’t wear masks, socially distance and roam around killing each other, Your the economy killers. Did you see Trump at the right hand of God also? Seen an alien lately? You believe the Constitution breeds patriots that want to kill poor Mike Pence?

They say always recognize opportunity when it knocks. Just a thought here.

5e8fd4b29a007.image (1).jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The important thing is @Boatis happy, and we all know that's what really matters here. Pain and suffering is for the rubes 

BC6B41D7-14CB-4D0C-9437-1DD7384E93DD.png

As usual an uniformed view spouting political talking points instead of reality. Most jobs lost in oil fields are due to tech and massive gains in productivity and production per well. Those jobs will keep shrinking while production will increase.

We already let Canada ship over 4mbpd that the US does not need for consumption. You getting the kickbacks for this corruption?

We don’t need the Saudi or Venezuela refineries either. 

Lastly if you ended all foreign imports wouldn’t that help American producers and their workers? You boys are anti American with another agenda.

• Rolling Eye 1

2 hours ago, El Nikko said:

I wouldn't get any hope up but at least we can take the p*ss over their stupidity and incompetence...Joe's already lost his nuclear codes which is probably a good thing as long as Clinton didn't steal them

photo_2021-01-22_02-21-17.jpg

I was wondering what that voice was

6 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Rules for thee and not for me, serf! 

6 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Mask Mandate in force

photo_2021-01-21_22-54-17.jpg

LOL!  The hypocrites.  I found it heartening that a reporter actually questioned Biden's Press Secretary about it in the morning briefing, and even pressed the issue.  I didn't expect that, at least so soon.  But even more incredible than that was his Press Secretary's response!  "I think we have more important issues than that to worry about."  Well, maybe that's true, but Biden made the rule for ALL people on Federal land.  And the Press Secretary, for that matter, didn't have her mask on in the briefing!  OMG!  Aren't they scared they will be struck by the Covid plandemic?

Psaki responds to critics of Biden not wearing mask at Lincoln Memorial

If the White House Press Corp is going to be combative with Joe and his gang too, which I certainly hope will be the case, then Ms. Psaki is going to need to do better than this.  I'm sure they'll give her a break for a short while, but then the lions will circle.

• Upvote 1