Dan Warnick

Joe Biden's Presidency

1 hour ago, El Nikko said:

I'm not sure if anyone knew this but for weeks before the 20th USAF plus the odd RAF tankers were operating constantly over Iraq which means there was probably a massive amount of fighters in the air (they obviously don't have transponders on). Almost like some kind of warning to Iran.

Since yesterday nothing...

That's one to watch.

Well inauguration day Iraq just had their largest suicide bombing in 4 years. In fact they were basically non existent during the Trump admin. Coincidence? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Your going to see a lot of this as bad actor state’s take advantage of Robinette’s lack of mental capacity! Plus they are laser focused on up ending the United States at this moment!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Well inauguration day Iraq just had their largest suicide bombing in 4 years. In fact they were basically non existent during the Trump admin. Coincidence? 

I'm sure ISIS will be back soon...they were funded by certain people

• Like 3

Iran, Saudi’s, Syria and the list goes on....

• Like 3

(edited)

11 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

Iran, Saudi’s, Syria and the list goes on....

Qatar (probably Israel if you can believe that) and the CIA and fellow intel groups. Saudi was funding Al Nusra which used to be AQ. We know this thanks to Wikileaks and the clinton emails. Turkey were involved in the oil for weapons trading over the border...it was more complicated as they don't like AQ or ISIS but it's the old enemy of my friend is my friend crap I hoped we had left behind.

I find it hard to believe the Iranians would fund a radical sunnie group in a country they are operating in.

Iran funds Hezbollah who are a major thorn in the side to the Israelis as they operate in Lebanon, Syria and Palestine.

Edited by El Nikko
  • Upvote 2

Good point, A flow chart of these groups and interactions would probably blow everyone’s mind!

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

Good point, A flow chart of these groups and interactions would probably blow everyone’s mind!

It wouldn't look a million miles away from this old meme lol 

sdffdsfgds.PNG

In my opinion, the world has been waiting for several years for a great war in the Middle East with Iran, which will be an indirect US proxy war with China.

China has been investing a lot in Iran recently, especially in the oil and gas industry, and wants to take large amounts of oil and LNG from there for its own needs in the future. The aim of this war will be to prevent this and also to prevent the flow of goods via the new silk route through Pakistan, Iran, Turkey to Europe.

I just wonder if the US knows that with such a war it will probably strengthen Russia the most - most of the silk route will go through Siberia, the oil market will destabilize and go significantly higher for long time  and the Chinese will lose one more oil exporter, independent of the US.

If someone is expecting a US-China proxy war in the future  in my opinion it will break out in Iran and in return, using the US commitment, China will take Taiwan.

• Like 2

I predict Joe Biden will extensively use Executive Orders to get what he wants.  

You've just got to hope that the grown ups behind the scene have some kind of plan because what has just happened is a massive (30-40%) chunk of the US patriotic population has just been demoralized (it seems?) and humiliated and I just don't understand the point of that in a world where China is pushing forward with it's own agenda.

When you look at this from a broader geopolitical perspective none of this makes sense....not one bit and that is nothing to do with whether I like or hate Trump. 

The CCP right now must be laughing and celebrating, from their perspective the US has fallen but here we are with a decrepit old guy in the WH with a bunch of commies waiting for him to step down. 

Maybe all this great reset stuff or one world government stuff is true but again how does any of that make sense while countries are building aircraft carriers etc like crazy?

I've done my best to unravel this for my own benefit and amusement and have come up totally stumped...I just don't get it and that is after 12 years of feeling pretty confident I had a good idea of the direction we and the world would go in and with many predictions proven to back me up.

This is the strangest thing I've ever witnessed in my entire life 

Sit back and watch I suppose...

• Great Response! 1

3 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

In my opinion, the world has been waiting for several years for a great war in the Middle East with Iran, which will be an indirect US proxy war with China.

China has been investing a lot in Iran recently, especially in the oil and gas industry, and wants to take large amounts of oil and LNG from there for its own needs in the future. The aim of this war will be to prevent this and also to prevent the flow of goods via the new silk route through Pakistan, Iran, Turkey to Europe.

I just wonder if the US knows that with such a war it will probably strengthen Russia the most - most of the silk route will go through Siberia, the oil market will destabilize and go significantly higher for long time  and the Chinese will lose one more oil exporter, independent of the US.

If someone is expecting a US-China proxy war in the future  in my opinion it will break out in Iran and in return, using the US commitment, China will take Taiwan.

Yes but surely China cannot be that dependent on oil from Iran...what a ridiculous weakness to have...and with shale technology around.

I do think we could finally see the Iran war but it would be more for Israel than against China (but maybe killing two birds with the same stone?)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

You've just got to hope that the grown ups behind the scene have some kind of plan because what has just happened is a massive (30-40%) chunk of the US patriotic population has just been demoralized (it seems?) and humiliated and I just don't understand the point of that in a world where China is pushing forward with it's own agenda.

When you look at this from a broader geopolitical perspective none of this makes sense....not one bit and that is nothing to do with whether I like or hate Trump. 

The CCP right now must be laughing and celebrating, from their perspective the US has fallen but here we are with a decrepit old guy in the WH with a bunch of commies waiting for him to step down. 

Maybe all this great reset stuff or one world government stuff is true but again how does any of that make sense while countries are building aircraft carriers etc like crazy?

I've done my best to unravel this for my own benefit and amusement and have come up totally stumped...I just don't get it and that is after 12 years of feeling pretty confident I had a good idea of the direction we and the world would go in and with many predictions proven to back me up.

This is the strangest thing I've ever witnessed in my entire life 

Sit back and watch I suppose...

Biden has this! 

47A8623A-9A55-4CEE-90A2-130179BB103B.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Biden has this! 

47A8623A-9A55-4CEE-90A2-130179BB103B.jpeg

Maybe China wouldn't be...erm...be quite so bad as an overlord then lol

• Haha 1

At the peak, Iran was producing about 6 million barrels under the Shah regime and it was more than 40 years ago.

It has also the world's second largest natural gas reserves after Russia.

It currently produces about 2-2.5 million barrels.

After all, I can imagine because there were cool articles on oilprice about the scale of Chinese investments in Iran that those 4 million additional barrels are already going to China.

By the way, maybe I will reveal open secret of many COVID cases of Chinese origin in the generally closed Iran.

It turns out that Shi'ite missionaries work very intensively with Sunni Uighurs on the initiative and for Chinese money. And it was them who brought the virus to Iran.

• Upvote 2

It’s going to be a quite a ride, The “GREEN” agenda goes against everything in the Middle East, Russia and China, The EU are using Robinette as the useful idiot to stop us from relying upon those mentioned above, Those Countries will not decouple from inexpensive and plentiful fossil fuels, there goal is to reverse that Trump made us independent of outside imports of fossil fuels and made us more secure!

• Like 2

Ok all you Trump losers, President Jo Biden will be the president for atleast 4years, if not more.  He won decisively, in fact I am disappointed why he did not win by a bigger margin and did not carry NC or FL or even TX.  May be next time.  As far as election fraud, no one can pull off a gigantic fraud as many of the Trump losers allege. 

Many said why the other states declared winners quickly, but the 5 states which Biden won were still counting.  Well other states were also counting, in Texas we were still counting for another 10 days, the reason is that the election here was not that close (closer than 2016 though) so there was no focus.

Yes some of Biden's priorities may hurt oil industry, but then the oil industry was never a friend to Biden, why should he listen to them.  Killing Keystone XL is actually a boost to shale producers, this will remove the barrels which could boost the prices.  Canada can use the Trans Mountain (Alberta to Vancouver) pipeline which is delayed by their own regulations and cannot blame US.    Under Obama, oil industry prospered, not under Trump.  There were more oil & gas bankruptcies under Trump than Obama.  Most of the larger companies favor regulations  to keep a lid on the unruly small producers who dont care about safety or environment or fiscal discipline and want them gone. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, epchkm said:

Trump losers

Yeesh! Enjoy the next few years while we make fun of you lol

photo_2021-01-21_00-35-32.jpg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, epchkm said:

Ok all you Trump losers, President Jo Biden will be the president for atleast 4years, if not more.  He won decisively, in fact I am disappointed why he did not win by a bigger margin and did not carry NC or FL or even TX.  May be next time.  As far as election fraud, no one can pull off a gigantic fraud as many of the Trump losers allege. 

Many said why the other states declared winners quickly, but the 5 states which Biden won were still counting.  Well other states were also counting, in Texas we were still counting for another 10 days, the reason is that the election here was not that close (closer than 2016 though) so there was no focus.

Yes some of Biden's priorities may hurt oil industry, but then the oil industry was never a friend to Biden, why should he listen to them.  Killing Keystone XL is actually a boost to shale producers, this will remove the barrels which could boost the prices.  Canada can use the Trans Mountain (Alberta to Vancouver) pipeline which is delayed by their own regulations and cannot blame US.    Under Obama, oil industry prospered, not under Trump.  There were more oil & gas bankruptcies under Trump than Obama.  Most of the larger companies favor regulations  to keep a lid on the unruly small producers who dont care about safety or environment or fiscal discipline and want them gone. 

You must be a Biden winner and a Clinton loser. What's wrong with loser then?

And are you sure it is Biden for at least 4 years but not Harris?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s going to be a quite a ride, The “GREEN” agenda goes against everything in the Middle East, Russia and China, The EU are using Robinette as the useful idiot to keep us relying upon those mentioned above, Those Countries will not decouple from inexpensive and plentiful fossil fuels, there goal is to reverse that Trump made us independent of outside imports of fossil fuels and made us more secure!

• Like 1

Trump Loser’s, Your as bright as Robinette, He won’t be there past 6 months let alone 4 years, Talk about delusional pay get some help, It’s going to be FREE soon! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

Trump Loser’s, Your as bright as Robinette, He won’t be there past 6 months let alone 4 years, Talk about delusional pay get some help, It’s going to be FREE soon! 

photo_2021-01-22_22-27-04.jpg

• Haha 2

The PERFECT title for her next book! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, epchkm said:

President Jo Biden will be the president for at least 4years, if not more

Expectations versus reality

1610106718910.jpg

• Haha 1