Dan Warnick

Joe Biden's Presidency

(edited)

2 hours ago, epchkm said:

Ok all you Trump losers, President Jo Biden will be the president for atleast 4years, if not more.  He won decisively, in fact I am disappointed why he did not win by a bigger margin and did not carry NC or FL or even TX.  May be next time.  As far as election fraud, no one can pull off a gigantic fraud as many of the Trump losers allege. 

Many said why the other states declared winners quickly, but the 5 states which Biden won were still counting.  Well other states were also counting, in Texas we were still counting for another 10 days, the reason is that the election here was not that close (closer than 2016 though) so there was no focus.

Yes some of Biden's priorities may hurt oil industry, but then the oil industry was never a friend to Biden, why should he listen to them.  Killing Keystone XL is actually a boost to shale producers, this will remove the barrels which could boost the prices.  Canada can use the Trans Mountain (Alberta to Vancouver) pipeline which is delayed by their own regulations and cannot blame US.    Under Obama, oil industry prospered, not under Trump.  There were more oil & gas bankruptcies under Trump than Obama.  Most of the larger companies favor regulations  to keep a lid on the unruly small producers who dont care about safety or environment or fiscal discipline and want them gone. 

Brand new account? Check

Already knows the discussion? Check

Sounds just like boat? Check

Sock puppet? Check

Meanwhile, Keystone was designed to pick up over 800k bbls per day from the Bakken, which for your information counts as "shale production". Hence removing it was not a boon to shale "producers". 

Under Trump all of America prospered. Perhaps you feel it's better for only the oil industry to prosper, but not the rest of America? Rather narrow minded of you

BF12A518-6AD1-4F4A-B179-A058B2FA9A66.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Expectations versus reality

1610106718910.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Brand new account? Check

Sock puppet? Check

Meanwhile, Keystone was designed to pick up over 800k bbls per day from the Bakken, which for your information counts as "shale production". Hence removing it was not a boon to shale "producers". 

Under Trump all of America prospered. Perhaps you feel it's better for only the oil industry to prosper, but not the rest of America? Rather narrow minded of you

The next iteration of American First will be horrifying for these people...they would wish to go back to the days of the tame big guy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SUZNV said:

Killing Keystone XL is actually a boost to shale producers, this will remove the barrels which could boost the prices.

This is such a stupid statement that I had to point it out. 

You may be from Texas, but you certainly don't know much about oil and gas. 

And I suspect you're a total fraud: very few Americans would spell Joe Biden without the e (Jo). 

Well, there are quite a few frauds on this site so settle in and make yourself to home, as they say in Texas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Old “Saying” become old sayings for a reason, Like “ You don’t know what you have until it’s gone” !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Unfortunately the most popular President in history can't get more likes than downvotes on all his YouTube videos.

How do you spell loser again? If the truth ever comes out about Hammer and Scorecard we'll find out Trump got 100 million votes and Biden got 50 million. But it's classified so won't be allowed. 

418BBB39-4643-49D3-B659-D673DEA3935B.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Ooof that's a tad awkward 

See being the underdog is so much more fun...we're going to make life absolute hell for them and they're only 2 days in...that's what you get for cheating.

1450 days or so to go Biden Bros....we'll be with you all the way ;)

photo_2021-01-22_19-04-22.jpg

• Like 1

Well maybe 6-8 months before they use the 25th and remove brainless! After removal he is joining the senior cast of “The Wizard of Oz”, IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN....

19 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Unfortunately the most popular President in history can't get more likes than downvotes on all his YouTube videos.

How do you spell loser again? If the truth ever comes out about Hammer and Scorecard we'll find out Trump got 100 million votes and Biden got 50 million. But it's classified so won't be allowed. 

418BBB39-4643-49D3-B659-D673DEA3935B.png

Actually the left media is very well aware of the continuing support for Trump, and the dissatisfaction for Bidens aggressive stances. They are backing off the call for impeachment, it is being shaped now as to priorities...aka revenge of save the nation from covid...

High emotions and anger can turn quite quickly, it appears for now Biden may have taken it to far. I really enjoy watching the left take it to the edge..and they are there.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes it will be fun to watch them eating each other as to who can fuck up the Country faster, all the while Brainless Robinette just shows up every morning to see the next stack of executive orders he supposed to make an X on because the auto writing machine is down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RichieRich$ said:

Yes it will be fun to watch them eating each other as to who can fuck up the Country faster, all the while Brainless Robinette just shows up every morning to see the next stack of executive orders he supposed to make an X on because the auto writing machine is down.

"Accomplishments" so far? 

8368A6A3-680A-4A46-A855-FFCE9F4F4ECF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Proof positive that Robinette is NOT in charge! One hell of a list..

• Like 1

Dats right

gfyjyf.PNG

• Haha 3

Fro boy is the ultimate of “I deserve” culture, The guy taking the podium should have realized 1. It has wheels, 2. Don’t get your picture taken!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

Fro boy is the ultimate of “I deserve” culture, The guy taking the podium should have realized 1. It has wheels, 2. Don’t get your picture taken!

He was BLM lol

• Upvote 1

Another BS group! President Johnson started the make a level playing field, Literally several Trillion Dollars later it’s the same old shit, What was the straw that broke it for me was in the 80’s at a grocery store a woman was buying liquor and cigarettes with food stamps and as I watched walking to my car was her get into a brand new Cadillac! Social Programs do not work, They only make 80% of people receiving the benefits NOT want to work! Just like the extra $400.00 per week unemployment benefits that give people more money then they had earned working, so why look for a job! The Democrats just want a government dependent society that is it.

• Like 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, epchkm said:

Killing Keystone XL is actually a boost to shale producers, this will remove the barrels which could boost the prices. 

3 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

This is such a stupid statement that I had to point it out. 

You may be from Texas, but you certainly don't know much about oil and gas. 

And I suspect you're a total fraud: very few Americans would spell Joe Biden without the e (Jo). 

Well, there are quite a few frauds on this site so settle in and make yourself to home, as they say in Texas. 

@Gerry Maddoux Somehow you didn't quote me but have me on top of the quote :P. So I forward it to the right person.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We talk about fossil fuels and energy but people should be acutely aware that there is a much bigger commodity being leveraged and that will start regional wars and that is WATER!

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

4 hours ago, SUZNV said:

epchkm

Sorry, SUZNV, looks like it was this character who made the idiotic statement. Don't know how it picked your name up.  

Thanks for not hollering at me. 

I'm really not very good at this quote stuff. 

More of a narrative sort of man. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Brand new account? Check

Sock puppet? Check

BF12A518-6AD1-4F4A-B179-A058B2FA9A66.jpeg

I am all about American FF independence. Not pipelines that go to Alberta. Canada can ship their own oil on their own land. I am not against Canadian oil on the world market. Just no need to refine their oil in the Gulf states. Try to keep that straight. 
Attempt to slow your misinformation roll.

Edited by Boat

Well at the end of day it’s by pipeline or trucks and rail? Which in the now war on carbon is the least for Robinette and the behind the brainless just signing daily EO’s that obviously he has no idea what group prepared!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, RichieRich$ said:

Well at the end of day it’s by pipeline or trucks and rail? Which in the now war on carbon is the least for Robinette and the behind the brainless just signing daily EO’s that obviously he has no idea what group prepared!

There is already a crude XL pipeline that goes into Canada. Shut that oil off at the border so US producers have room for theirs. Google a map.

Yes I understand that we have several different pipelines out of Canada but the people that are against this XL and the grade of oil should do some research as to what products it’s used for!