Dan Warnick

Joe Biden's Presidency

Thanks for bringing this thread back up, @Eyes Wide Open.  Now I can put this in the right place:

Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Health Nominee About "Genital Mutilation"

It's not only about genital mutilation.  It's also about breast amputations for teenagers and other treatments for children as young as 3 years old.  The only answer this he/she could provide was that he/she would come to Paul's office to work with him on such issues.  Paul looked thrilled at that prospect.  He asked if he/she would be in favor of providing federal funds for all such treatments, and he/she only had that answer, repeatedly.  Way to pick 'em, Joe!  C'mon, man!  What's next?  Reparations for all the old trannies that were not given equal rights since Beta Ross pitched in on the flag design?  Why not.  

• Upvote 4

(edited)

I thought someone had talked some sense into the President about releasing the Khashoggi report.  It hadn’t been mentioned in a month after the administration said it would be released in the first week, so much for that.  Anybody want to guess on the fallout?  Short-long term.

waltz 

Edited by waltz
  • Upvote 1

The president who doesn't even know what day it is and can't tell his wife from his sister? That President? 

• Haha 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The president who doesn't even know what day it is and can't tell his wife from his sister? That President? 

Actually Mr Smith he is bad shape already, it is painful to watch him in his town halls video conferencing. I am not stating that lightly, I would be almost shocked to see him in 6 months, it makes on wonder what types of medication he is on behind the scene.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

7 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

It's not only about genital mutilation.  It's also about breast amputations for teenagers and other treatments for children as young as 3 years old.  The only answer this he/she could provide was that he/she would come to Paul's office to work with him on such issues.  Paul looked thrilled at that prospect.  He asked if he/she would be in favor of providing federal funds for all such treatments, and he/she only had that answer, repeatedly.  Way to pick 'em, Joe!  C'mon, man!  What's next?  Reparations for all the old trannies that were not given equal rights since Beta Ross pitched in on the flag design?  Why not.  

Sexual mutilation of children who transiently identify with the opposite sex of a teddy bear, a singer, a rapper, or just a friend is being "normalized" by a leftwing group running the presidency using Joe Biden as their puppet. The doctors willing to perform these atrocities for huge fees are no better than Dr. Josef Mengele, the Nazi physician who experimented on the Jews held captive at Auschwitz-Birkenau. 

It is a well-established fact that children's brains go through remodeling and maturation up to age twenty-five for boys; girls seem to mature earlier and are "where they will be" at about twenty-one. If a young man or woman with a mature brain is absolutely determined to become a member of the opposite sex, while I oppose it except for the exceptionally rare person with ambiguous genitalia, it should be considered a quasi-reasonable endeavor . . . but the cost should not under any circumstance be borne by society. 

My alma mater medical school is now performing sex changes upon psychiatric evaluation and persistent request; this staid and conservative institution has finally given in to what they believe is a societal norm. They are training surgeons to perform this awful operation. It's interesting surgery and it pays well--ergo, they will have plenty of very talented young surgeons who will become the American rendition of Dr. Josef Mengele and the university hospital will rake in money. 

But what about a decade from now? When we have thousands of people who realize at some point that they've made a grievous error and that our most reliable medical institutions and doctors who were presumed to be operating under the oath of Hippocrates merely conducted a radical social experiment using real people? What will happen when scads of people wish to have their sex changed back? When they start committing suicide because our most trusted institutions gave in to whims of immature children and their malleable, mentally-twisted parents who meant well?

The choice and Senate confirmation hearing of this . . . person . . . should really do it for the American people. Not many years ago, choosing someone like him . . . her . . . would have been grounds for impeachment and removal from office. Now it is a cause for jubilation by the progressives who are running this poor hapless president, a man who is so cognitively-challenged that no lesser Congressman than Jimmy Panetta has introduced legislation to prevent the president from having control over the nuclear football. I've met Jimmy Panetta: he is a solid man, just like his father; he's not doing this because Trump was considered "unstable" by the far left.

Let me see if I have this straight: it's okay for the president to allow one child after another to be blown up by a medical establishment gown awry but we don't want him to accidentally blow up Syria? Right, I get it. 

The lesson should be seeping into every brain of every God-fearing individual in America: When you voted for Biden because you were angry and wanted to put a face on the virus, you voted for a panel of puppet-masters pulling strings of the marionette behind the curtain that has been set up by evil people. When you voted Democrat because Big Tech and the Main Stream Media censored the news, you actually mailed in a ballot approving sexual mutilation through political example--a vivid display of insanity if I've ever seen it.

For decades we've condemned the Congo for sexual mutilation of its young girls--a common practice. At last we've lost the voice of morality and decency. At last, we've reached the Peter Principle of common sense and have now reverted to primitivism. And the surgeon holding the scalpel that cuts through the tender young flesh of the very most vulnerable amongst us is none other than President Joe Biden, a "devout Roman Catholic." 

Edited by Gerry Maddoux
to clarify
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 3

(edited)

2 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Sexual mutilation of children who transiently identify with the opposite sex of a teddy bear, a singer, a rapper, or just a friend is being "normalized" by a leftwing group running the presidency using Joe Biden as their puppet. The doctors willing to perform these atrocities for huge fees are no better than Dr. Josef Mengele, the Nazi physician who experimented on the Jews held captive at Auschwitz-Birkenau. 

It is a well-established fact that children's brains go through remodeling and maturation up to age twenty-five for boys; girls seem to mature earlier and are "where they will be" at about twenty-one. If a young man or woman with a mature brain is absolutely determined to become a member of the opposite sex, while I oppose it except for the exceptionally rare person with ambiguous genitalia, it should be considered a quasi-reasonable endeavor . . . but the cost should not under any circumstance be borne by society. 

My alma mater medical school is now performing sex changes upon psychiatric evaluation and persistent request; this staid and conservative institution has finally given in to what they believe is a societal norm. They are training surgeons to perform this awful operation. It's interesting surgery and it pays well--ergo, they will have plenty of very talented young surgeons who will become the American rendition of Dr. Josef Mengele and the university hospital will rake in money. 

But what about a decade from now? When we have thousands of people who realize at some point that they've made a grievous error and that our most reliable medical institutions and doctors who were presumed to be operating under the oath of Hippocrates merely conducted a radical social experiment using real people? What will happen when scads of people wish to have their sex changed back? When they start committing suicide because our most trusted institutions gave in to whims of immature children and their malleable, mentally-twisted parents who meant well?

The choice and Senate confirmation hearing of this . . . person . . . should really do it for the American people. Not many years ago, choosing someone like him . . . her . . . would have been grounds for impeachment and removal from office. Now it is a cause for jubilation by the progressives who are running this poor hapless president, a man who is so cognitively-challenged that no lesser Congressman than Jimmy Panetta has introduced legislation to prevent the president from having control over the nuclear football. I've met Jimmy Panetta: he is a solid man, just like his father; he's not doing this because Trump was considered "unstable" by the far left.

Let me see if I have this straight: it's okay for the president to allow one child after another to be blown up by a medical establishment gown awry but we don't want him to accidentally blow up Syria? Right, I get it. 

The lesson should be seeping into every brain of every God-fearing individual in America: When you voted for Biden because you were angry and wanted to put a face on the virus, you voted for a panel of puppet-masters pulling strings of the marionette behind the curtain that has been set up by evil people. When you voted Democrat because Big Tech and the Main Stream Media censored the news, you actually mailed in a ballot approving sexual mutilation through political example--a vivid display of insanity if I've ever seen it.

For decades we've condemned the Congo for sexual mutilation of its young girls--a common practice. At last we've lost the voice of morality and decency. At last, we've reached the Peter Principle of common sense and have now reverted to primitivism. And the surgeon holding the scalpel that cuts through the tender young flesh of the very most vulnerable amongst us is none other than President Joe Biden, a "devout Roman Catholic." 

It seems, I don't know, sadistic.  How can anyone in their right mind think these practices on children, in the United States of America no less, are acceptable?

Your statement, @Gerry Maddoux, is exactly what normal people expect from a physician.  Bravo to you for sharing it with us, here on our little microcosm of the planet.  Bravo, sir!

Why on earth are people allowing, much less promoting, the appointment of non-physicians and incredibly non-qualified individuals to posts of power and influence within the worldwide health apparatus?  One can only guess?  

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 3

(edited)

9861AF04-FD74-4898-9A1C-C9013C1ADA4F.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
Image upload bug
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

And here we go again with illegal immigration on our southern border.  IMO Joe Biden's administration, if you can call it that, will do nothing to "fix immigration" as his spokesperson says.  What the Dems want to "fix" is the ease at which illegals enter via our southern border.  It is simple to end detentions if you don't detain.

(At the bottom I will paste a few comments from the original article that made me chuckle out of irony.)

Border Patrol deploying hundreds of agents from Canada, coastal areas to southern border

EXCLUSIVE: Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is deploying hundreds of northern and coastal Border Patrol agents to the southern border to help handle a surge in Latin American immigrants, Fox News has learned. 

On March 1, 250 Border Patrol agents from northern and coastal areas -- including the Canadian border and Florida -- will deploy to McAllen, Texas, in the Rio Grande Valley Sector to help with border apprehension along the southwest borders, multiple Department of Homeland Security sources familiar with the move told Fox News. The agents have been asked to stay through March 31. 

CBP declined to comment for this story.

In the Rio Grande Valley Sector, agents have apprehended nearly 1,000 migrants a day and warn that facilities are being overwhelmed.

The sources pointed especially to the surge of children arriving at the border alone. 

"It’s definitely a migrant crisis," one DHS source said. "If you put everything together, with the number of children that we have, COVID-19 and the lack of proper facilities for this type of special population, it’s definitely a migrant crisis."

Apprehensions at the southwest border have spiked over the past few weeks from between 3,200 and 3,500 to over 4,000, according to former border official Mark Morgan. On some days there are close to 1,000 "got-aways," or those who are spotted by agents but escape detention. 

"It’s a full-blown crisis," he told Fox News.

Morgan served as both acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and as acting commissioner of CBP during the Trump administration. He had served as head of the U.S. Border Patrol under the Obama administration. 

"Then-Secretary [of DHS] Jeh Johnson under President Obama and Vice President Biden said 1,000 a day was a bad day," Morgan said.

The U.S. made 78,000 border arrests and detentions in the month of January. Morgan predicted that the U.S. could see 100,000 southern border apprehensions by the month of April, on par with March and April of 2019 under former President Trump, who took a much stricter stance on border security. 

Morgan said it was a "story within a story" that no one with Border Patrol could comment on the record about the deployment. He said that when he led CBP he directed everyone to engage the media and held regular press conferences to take such questions. 

CBP attributes the rise in illegal immigration to economic hardships and violence worsened by the COVID-19 pandemic in Latin America and an "inaccurate" perceived liberalization of border policy under the Biden administration.

President Biden has moved quickly to take executive action to undo Trump’s hardline immigration policies, though not quickly enough for progressives. 

He undid the Migrant Protection Protocol (MPP), known as the "Remain-in-Mexico" policy, which ended "catch and release" and forced those who claim asylum to wait in Mexico while they do so. Biden also halted construction of the southern border wall and implemented new guidelines limiting which migrants can be targeted for deportation. The Biden administration has sought to halt all deportations for 100 days but has so far been blocked by a Texas lawsuit.

In some areas, CBP has reinstated "catch and release" and is already releasing parents with children who arrive at the border. Others are returned to Mexico.

Still, the White House has warned Latin American migrants "now is not the time to come to the United States," as the administration has not had time to enact comprehensive immigration reform. 

The Biden administration took heat for reopening a Trump-era child migrant detention facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, this week to house up to 700 unaccompanied minors. 

"We have a number of unaccompanied minors coming into the country without their families," White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters. "What we are not doing is what the last administration did, which was separate those kids, rip them from the arms of their parents at the border." 

The White House has not yet characterized the border situation as a "crisis."

"I don't think I'm going to put new labels on it from here or from the podium, but it is a priority of the administration. It's a priority of our secretary of Homeland Security and certainly of the president who's kept abreast of the developments," Psaki said. 

Comments:

image.png.e951f32343c985b97617da62f46714ba.png

(edited)

16 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

So, I hope everyone enjoyed the 4 year hiatus from war.

There was no war hiatus.

Did you forget about Qasem Soleimani?  Killing a general isn't an act of peace...

Trump is either guilty of assassination (there is a warrant for his arrest) or your were at war; It can't be both ways.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

So we hear about

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

And here we go again with illegal immigration on our southern border.  IMO Joe Biden's administration, if you can call it that, will do nothing to "fix immigration" as his spokesperson says.  What the Dems want to "fix" is the ease at which illegals enter via our southern border.  It is simple to end detentions if you don't detain.

(At the bottom I will paste a few comments from the original article that made me chuckle out of irony.)

Border Patrol deploying hundreds of agents from Canada, coastal areas to southern border

EXCLUSIVE: Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is deploying hundreds of northern and coastal Border Patrol agents to the southern border to help handle a surge in Latin American immigrants, Fox News has learned. 

On March 1, 250 Border Patrol agents from northern and coastal areas -- including the Canadian border and Florida -- will deploy to McAllen, Texas, in the Rio Grande Valley Sector to help with border apprehension along the southwest borders, multiple Department of Homeland Security sources familiar with the move told Fox News. The agents have been asked to stay through March 31. 

CBP declined to comment for this story.

In the Rio Grande Valley Sector, agents have apprehended nearly 1,000 migrants a day and warn that facilities are being overwhelmed.

The sources pointed especially to the surge of children arriving at the border alone. 

"It’s definitely a migrant crisis," one DHS source said. "If you put everything together, with the number of children that we have, COVID-19 and the lack of proper facilities for this type of special population, it’s definitely a migrant crisis."

Apprehensions at the southwest border have spiked over the past few weeks from between 3,200 and 3,500 to over 4,000, according to former border official Mark Morgan. On some days there are close to 1,000 "got-aways," or those who are spotted by agents but escape detention. 

"It’s a full-blown crisis," he told Fox News.

Morgan served as both acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and as acting commissioner of CBP during the Trump administration. He had served as head of the U.S. Border Patrol under the Obama administration. 

"Then-Secretary [of DHS] Jeh Johnson under President Obama and Vice President Biden said 1,000 a day was a bad day," Morgan said.

The U.S. made 78,000 border arrests and detentions in the month of January. Morgan predicted that the U.S. could see 100,000 southern border apprehensions by the month of April, on par with March and April of 2019 under former President Trump, who took a much stricter stance on border security. 

Morgan said it was a "story within a story" that no one with Border Patrol could comment on the record about the deployment. He said that when he led CBP he directed everyone to engage the media and held regular press conferences to take such questions. 

CBP attributes the rise in illegal immigration to economic hardships and violence worsened by the COVID-19 pandemic in Latin America and an "inaccurate" perceived liberalization of border policy under the Biden administration.

President Biden has moved quickly to take executive action to undo Trump’s hardline immigration policies, though not quickly enough for progressives. 

He undid the Migrant Protection Protocol (MPP), known as the "Remain-in-Mexico" policy, which ended "catch and release" and forced those who claim asylum to wait in Mexico while they do so. Biden also halted construction of the southern border wall and implemented new guidelines limiting which migrants can be targeted for deportation. The Biden administration has sought to halt all deportations for 100 days but has so far been blocked by a Texas lawsuit.

In some areas, CBP has reinstated "catch and release" and is already releasing parents with children who arrive at the border. Others are returned to Mexico.

Still, the White House has warned Latin American migrants "now is not the time to come to the United States," as the administration has not had time to enact comprehensive immigration reform. 

The Biden administration took heat for reopening a Trump-era child migrant detention facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, this week to house up to 700 unaccompanied minors. 

"We have a number of unaccompanied minors coming into the country without their families," White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters. "What we are not doing is what the last administration did, which was separate those kids, rip them from the arms of their parents at the border." 

The White House has not yet characterized the border situation as a "crisis."

"I don't think I'm going to put new labels on it from here or from the podium, but it is a priority of the administration. It's a priority of our secretary of Homeland Security and certainly of the president who's kept abreast of the developments," Psaki said. 

Comments:

image.png.e951f32343c985b97617da62f46714ba.png

Trump was not hard line. He like all the presidents before him like to pass laws, spend billions and bloviate endlessly about the wall. What is needed is to enforce existing law and jail those that hire the illegals. Without jobs the debate would disappear except for maybe the drug trade. 
The Dems and Biden never talk about how population increases drive carbon emissions and pollution. People equal consumption. Dems count consumption like Republicans count votes, with a lot of hypocrisy.

Edited by Boat
  • Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

4 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

assignation

Definition: An appointment to meet someone in secret, typically a lover. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Quoting Ayn Rand now!  So funny!

She promoted reason and hated religion. You revel in fantasy and are part of a faith-based cult.

Hedonistic selfishness as a goal does fit with Trump...

• Downvote 1

On 2/26/2021 at 9:50 AM, Dan Warnick said:

Thanks for bringing this thread back up, @Eyes Wide Open.  Now I can put this in the right place:

Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Health Nominee About "Genital Mutilation"

More like reparations for trannies that don't want to be trannies any more.....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Quoting Ayn Rand now!  So funny!

She promoted reason and hated religion. You revel in fantasy and are part of a faith-based cult.

Hedonistic selfishness as a goal does fit with Trump...

Next you'll be saying that Rand Paul was named after her, and that his dyspeptic personality was bred in by an escapee from Leninism. 

🙂

• Haha 3

(edited)

20 hours ago, Symmetry said:

There was no war hiatus.

Did you forget about Qasem Soleimani?  Killing a general isn't an act of peace...

Trump is either guilty of assassination (there is a warrant for his arrest) or your were at war; It can't be both ways.

Your reference to Soleimani as being a general is rather vague, a general by your standards perhaps. The man was little more than a international terrorist organizer,funder and supporter. This world is in far better place now that the man's efforts are put to rest. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasem_Soleimani

https://www.euronews.com/2020/01/04/was-soleimani-s-killing-justified-yes-a-million-times-yes-view

https://www.mei.edu/publications/qassem-soleimanis-reign-may-be-over-his-legacy-syria-will-endure

The U.S. assassination of Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani, head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) – Quds Force, came as a seismic shock to the Middle East, not least to the embattled political system in Damascus that has reaped the benefits of Iran’s military involvement across the region. Syria was Soleimani’s final theatre of war, and the assassinated leader of the Quds Force was President Bashar al-Assad’s strongest military ally on the ground — a powerful and mysterious figure whose legend has reached almost mythical proportions inside and outside of Syria.   

https://youtu.be/_Gu84tpuS-Y?t=3

https://youtu.be/rkb3y6K3waU

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Boat said:

So we hear about

Trump was not hard line. He like all the presidents before him like to pass laws, spend billions and bloviate endlessly about the wall. What is needed is to enforce existing law and jail those that hire the illegals. Without jobs the debate would disappear except for maybe the drug trade. 
The Dems and Biden never talk about how population increases drive carbon emissions and pollution. People equal consumption. Dems count consumption like Republicans count votes, with a lot of hypocrisy.

It would seem quite apparent you as a individual do not write checks for to much of anything. Now before you take that as a personal attack i can state it is not, merely a observation. Assuming responsibility for another is a rather extraordinary commitment. To be forced to assume responsibility for another is the very essence of a arrogance that defies humanity in itself. It can only lead to anarchy, rebellion and chaos.

Trump recognized this immigration issue a fundamental of US discord, and brought this mass immigration with no rules to a end. Now Biden has not only reversed his measure's lifting this burden off the backs of US  citizens but has placed it back upon them with no consultation...literally a executive order...Now that would be Fascism at its finest.

Life is not free, it is full of responsibilities first to yourself then towards others you can Afford To..after all taking responsibility for others is a enormous task, they are counting on you. It is both rewarding and yet a burden of untold consequence's, imagine the guilt of letting them down, imagine the guilt of watching them fail simply because of some grandiose dream one individual. A grandiose dream of one with no regard towards failure.

That may sound rough, or not caring..Try being responsible and watching failure simply because you lacked the courage to accept the skills sets one was born and have learned along the way in this journey called life. Enough of that below is failure in the making..and millions of US citizens will bear the burden of this failure.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS935US935&ei=Row6YIrLB9b1-gTT65rwBQ&q=kaiser+texas+hospital+immargrants+overrunning&oq=kaiser+texas+hospital+immargrants+overrunning&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BAgAEEc6BggAEBYQHjoFCAAQhgM6CAghEBYQHRAeOgUIIRCgAToHCCEQChCgAToFCCEQqwJQjgRY0nJg8XdoAXADeACAAacBiAHiEZIBBDI1LjGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6yAEIwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwiKhqT31YrvAhXWup4KHdO1Bl4Q4dUDCA0&uact=5

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS935US935&ei=W406YKbOBs3K-gTn-azwDg&q=covid+breaking+out+in+texas+borders&oq=covid+breaking+out+in+texas+boreders&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIHCCEQChCgAToHCAAQsAMQQzoHCAAQsQMQQzoFCAAQsQM6BAgAEEM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoOCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6AggAOgoIABCxAxCDARBDOgkIABBDEEYQ-QE6BAguEEM6BQgAEMkDOgUIABCSAzoLCAAQsQMQgwEQkQI6CAgAELEDEMkDOgYIABAWEB46BQgAEIYDOggIABAWEAoQHjoLCAAQyQMQFhAKEB46CAghEBYQHRAeOgUIIRCgAToECCEQCjoFCCEQqwJQhaiVAliSyJcCYN3hlwJoE3ACeAKAAccBiAHXJZIBBDU1LjeYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6sAEAyAEKwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

• Like 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Your reference to Soleimani as being a general is rather vague, a general by your standards perhaps. The man was little more than a international terrorist organizer,funder and supporter. This world is in far better place now that the man's efforts are put to rest. 

They called him a general, not my choice.

I didn't call him a nice guy or anything, and the world probably is better without him in it.  However, the fact remains you can't say everything was all peaceful under Trump.   Well... the cult will say that, but they live in fantasy land.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

38 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

They called him a general, not my choice.

I didn't call him a nice guy or anything, and the world probably is better without him in it.  However, the fact remains you can't say everything was all peaceful under Trump.   Well... the cult will say that, but they live in fantasy land.

Odd reply.. first you make a statement in fact and now you fall back to Plausible deniability ?

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Odd reply.. first you make a statement in fact and now you fall back to Plausible deniability ?

I did no such thing. Why are you trying to make this about me? 

Other nations can make anyone a general they want; you not considering him a general makes no difference.  Your opinion of him does not matter to them. They are pissed because Trump ordered a killing of someone important to them. 

• Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

I did no such thing. Why are you trying to make this about me? 

Other nations can make anyone a general they want; you not considering him a general makes no difference.  Your opinion of him does not matter to them. They are pissed because Trump ordered a killing of someone important to them. 

Ohh just calm down..I did no such thing?...Indignation by your own statement?

"Killing a general isn't an act of peace"..Now is that your own statement, and you are most entitled to making your own statements...Be at peace and just own them.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

"Killing a general isn't an act of peace"..Now is that your own statement, and you are most entitled to making your own statements...Be at peace and just own them.

I'm very calm.

I meant: "killing [someone who they considered] a general isn't an act of peace.

• Rolling Eye 1

20 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Waste of time. The Eejit can't grok simple concepts, like the drone killing of an individual versus the engagement of battalions, tanks and death by the thousands. Because imbecilic. Perhaps mommy dropped him on his head a lot growing up?

Meanwhile, no complaints about Obama killing 10 times more people with drone strikes. Because terminal TDS 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Waste of time. The Eejit can't grok simple concepts, like the drone killing of an individual versus the engagement of battalions, tanks and death by the thousands. Because imbecilic. Perhaps mommy dropped him on his head a lot growing up?

Meanwhile, no complaints about Obama killing 10 times more people with drone strikes. Because terminal TDS 

You think that drone strike killed "an individual?"  Haha!

Now bring up Obama for some fun whataboutism.... by that failed logic everything forevermore is okay because someone in the past did something worse!

I understand you want the POTUS to be weak against terrorism, as you are a domestic terrorist now. 

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

You think that drone strike killed "an individual?"  Haha!

Now bring up Obama for some fun whataboutism.... by that failed logic everything forevermore is okay because someone in the past did something worse!

I understand you want the POTUS to be weak against terrorism, as you are a domestic terrorist now. 

Soleimani was popular among many Iranians, with many viewing him as a "selfless hero fighting Iran's enemies",[33][34][35] while others deemed him to be a "murderer".[36][37][38] Soleimani was personally sanctioned by the United Nations and the European Union,[39][40][41] and was designated as a terrorist by the United States in 2005.[42][43][44]

Soleimani was assassinated in a targeted American drone strike on 3 January 2020 in Baghdad, Iraq, which was approved by then-POTUS Donald Trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasem_Soleimani

"You think that drone strike killed "an individual?"  Haha"....You left out a designated terrorist..and sanctioned by the US government.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

"You think that drone strike killed "an individual?"  Haha"....You left out a designated terrorist..and sanctioned by the US government.

The point was the strike killed more than "an individual" - they reported it killed 10 people. 

Were the others also scumbags?  Probably.  Did all of them deserve to die, probably not. Collateral damage is somewhat acceptable during war, not during punishment of "an individual." 

• Rolling Eye 1