Dan Warnick

Joe Biden's Presidency

On 2/26/2021 at 11:10 AM, Gerry Maddoux said:

Sexual mutilation of children who transiently identify with the opposite sex of a teddy bear, a singer, a rapper, or just a friend is being "normalized" by a leftwing group running the presidency using Joe Biden as their puppet. The doctors willing to perform these atrocities for huge fees are no better than Dr. Josef Mengele, the Nazi physician who experimented on the Jews held captive at Auschwitz-Birkenau. 

It is a well-established fact that children's brains go through remodeling and maturation up to age twenty-five for boys; girls seem to mature earlier and are "where they will be" at about twenty-one. If a young man or woman with a mature brain is absolutely determined to become a member of the opposite sex, while I oppose it except for the exceptionally rare person with ambiguous genitalia, it should be considered a quasi-reasonable endeavor . . . but the cost should not under any circumstance be borne by society. 

My alma mater medical school is now performing sex changes upon psychiatric evaluation and persistent request; this staid and conservative institution has finally given in to what they believe is a societal norm. They are training surgeons to perform this awful operation. It's interesting surgery and it pays well--ergo, they will have plenty of very talented young surgeons who will become the American rendition of Dr. Josef Mengele and the university hospital will rake in money. 

But what about a decade from now? When we have thousands of people who realize at some point that they've made a grievous error and that our most reliable medical institutions and doctors who were presumed to be operating under the oath of Hippocrates merely conducted a radical social experiment using real people? What will happen when scads of people wish to have their sex changed back? When they start committing suicide because our most trusted institutions gave in to whims of immature children and their malleable, mentally-twisted parents who meant well?

The choice and Senate confirmation hearing of this . . . person . . . should really do it for the American people. Not many years ago, choosing someone like him . . . her . . . would have been grounds for impeachment and removal from office. Now it is a cause for jubilation by the progressives who are running this poor hapless president, a man who is so cognitively-challenged that no lesser Congressman than Jimmy Panetta has introduced legislation to prevent the president from having control over the nuclear football. I've met Jimmy Panetta: he is a solid man, just like his father; he's not doing this because Trump was considered "unstable" by the far left.

Let me see if I have this straight: it's okay for the president to allow one child after another to be blown up by a medical establishment gown awry but we don't want him to accidentally blow up Syria? Right, I get it. 

The lesson should be seeping into every brain of every God-fearing individual in America: When you voted for Biden because you were angry and wanted to put a face on the virus, you voted for a panel of puppet-masters pulling strings of the marionette behind the curtain that has been set up by evil people. When you voted Democrat because Big Tech and the Main Stream Media censored the news, you actually mailed in a ballot approving sexual mutilation through political example--a vivid display of insanity if I've ever seen it.

For decades we've condemned the Congo for sexual mutilation of its young girls--a common practice. At last we've lost the voice of morality and decency. At last, we've reached the Peter Principle of common sense and have now reverted to primitivism. And the surgeon holding the scalpel that cuts through the tender young flesh of the very most vulnerable amongst us is none other than President Joe Biden, a "devout Roman Catholic." 

Shrug, some of these "moral norms" have the dynamics associated with culture, which makes it a more complicated sociological (not necessarily medical) issue. After all, Galen the Roman became the first surgeon after he "noticed" some things (from animal studies) which were very taboo (=superstition) in classical antiquity. I agree that we should protect vulnerable amongst us, but transgender people (at least traditionally in western societies, but oddly enough, not in all eastern societies) seem to be marginalized (which is very measurable statistically). I assume this contrasting cultural behavior has something to do with certain interpretations of various semitic religions by (some) groups of people . We all know that "devout Roman Catholicism" has changed drastically over the years: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vatican_Council In my opinion, it should be left up to an individual person, as long as they do not harm others, but it should not inform medical viewpoints. 

In the end, it's a matter of convincing other people. It's the same thing in the Congo or other areas of the world where female genital mutilation is still common. Can you convince surgeons there to forgo their cultural taboos (that they probably learned as a kid!). Maybe you can in Kinshasa in the near future (because the 'poverty of information' can be reduced via new cheap satellite communication: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-50516888), but not more rural areas would be my best guess.

I'd say improvements in bioinformatics (and medical imaging) vs the soup of "facts" from traditional biology has led to a successful cross pollinations between diverse fields like the information sciences, physical chemistry, cell biology, statistics, computer science, neurology/neuroscience, and psychology.

This has has given a lot more relevant data (=knowledge) to medical phenomenologists and taxonomists so they might just able to compare and contrast larger populations. I'm guessing this changes the minds of the general "medical establishment" such that there is virtuous circles -  there are tighter feedback loops with the assessment and even ethical reviews of admissible diagnostics and therapeutics (this is not just in the US, btw). There is obviously so much we still don't know about life, maybe perhaps in 2121 or 4242, but a lot of progress too. 

• Rolling Eye 1

5 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:
6 hours ago, Symmetry said:

They called him a general, not my choice.

I didn't call him a nice guy or anything, and the world probably is better without him in it.  However, the fact remains you can't say everything was all peaceful under Trump.   Well... the cult will say that, but they live in fantasy land.

Odd reply.. first you make a statement in fact and now you fall back to Plausible deniability ?

Edited 5 hours ago by Eyes Wide Open

He was a terrorist, a terrorist that was part of a terrorist regime bent on eliminating all who do not subscribe to their backwards, sadistic drive to kill all who do not bow before them.  Rather than go to war and risk the lives of untold numbers of both military and civilian PEOPLE, Donald Trump chose the option, yes it was an option, to take out that one evil man.

Defend the opposite side of that argument if you will, but then you confirm you are all that you bloviate to condemn.

• Great Response! 4

14 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

He was a terrorist, a terrorist that was part of a terrorist regime bent on eliminating all who do not subscribe to their backwards, sadistic drive to kill all who do not bow before them.  Rather than go to war and risk the lives of untold numbers of both military and civilian PEOPLE, Donald Trump chose the option, yes it was an option, to take out that one evil man.

Defend the opposite side of that argument if you will, but then you confirm you are all that you bloviate to condemn.

I'm not defending anyone.

Unless you have childlike egocentrism you should be able to imagine the situation from their point of view. 

What you call a terrorist they call a general - simple. 

• Rolling Eye 1

On 2/27/2021 at 7:04 AM, Symmetry said:

There was no war hiatus.

Did you forget about Qasem Soleimani?  Killing a general isn't an act of peace...

Trump is either guilty of assassination (there is a warrant for his arrest) or your were at war; It can't be both ways.

You brought the assassination into the conversation.  Not us.  Your original comment did not indicate you were simply stating Iran's right to appoint a General.  Your point, it is clearly typed, was that the act of taking out that evil man made Trump guilty of assassination or was an act of WAR, either of which you state is NOT a hiatus from war:

"Trump is either guilty of assassination (there is a warrant for his arrest) or your were at war; It can't be both ways."

We very clearly outlined the difference between war and the assassination of an evil man from an evil regime.  We were never debating whether or not Iran had the right to appoint him as a general.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

We very clearly outlined the difference between war and the assassination of an evil man from an evil regime.  We were never debating whether or not Iran had the right to appoint him as a general.

It was a legal act if at war. 

It was illegal if at peace.

You guys were fantasizing there was peace; I pointed out reality as usual.

• Rolling Eye 2

1 hour ago, Symmetry said:

What you call a terrorist they call a general - simple.

And who, pray tell, is "they"?  The evil regime itself?  How many interviews were carried out with Iranian citizens free from fear of retaliation from the evil regime?

You argue points simply to be argumentative.  Your arguments do not hold water.  You start an argument, lose the debate to facts, and then change course and say that wasn't your point.

My assertion was that Trump did not take the nation to war during his tenure, which most people OF THE WORLD are thankful for.  But that is a point you chose not to concede and instead to argue.

This so-called discussion is a prime example of why I blocked you before: you are a waste of time and energy, for no valid reason.  Any time debating you is lost time at best.  And then people remember why they avoid you.  You are that person that walks into a group of people that knows you, and there is a collective groan in reaction to your arrival.

Do try to be more amenable.  You might actually make a friend or two.  Who knows?  Maybe even get invited somewhere.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

It was a legal act if at war. 

It was illegal if at peace.

You guys were fantasizing there was peace; I pointed out reality as usual.

Waste of time and energy.

Blocked once again.  C'ya, Symmy.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dan Warnick said:

And who, pray tell, is "they"?  The evil regime itself?  How many interviews were carried out with Iranian citizens free from fear of retaliation from the evil regime?

You argue points simply to be argumentative.  Your arguments do not hold water.  You start an argument, lose the debate to facts, and then change course and say that wasn't your point.

My assertion was that Trump did not take the nation to war during his tenure, which most people OF THE WORLD are thankful for.  But that is a point you chose not to concede and instead to argue.

This so-called discussion is a prime example of why I blocked you before: you are a waste of time and energy, for no valid reason.  Any time debating you is lost time at best.  And then people remember why they avoid you.  You are that person that walks into a group of people that knows you, and there is a collective groan in reaction to your arrival.

Do try to be more amenable.  You might actually make a friend or two.  Who knows?  Maybe even get invited somewhere.

They is Iran.  They may also think of you as evil.

I am not arguing any point, I was pointing out history.

Can you at least understand two viewpoints? Can you understand that discussion of both sides does not mean one is devoted to a side?

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

3 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Waste of time and energy.

Blocked once again.  C'ya, Symmy.

Once again?

Quitting  is for losers.  I like winners.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Symmetry said:

Once again?

Quitting  is for losers.  I like winners.

Yeah, because you're a loser. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

6 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Yeah, because you're a loser. 

Backwards logic is strong around here.  Were the losers think they are the winners.

Eat Crow.

PS NDP will win in Alberta next election too.  Your beloved Kenny is a failure.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 2

I hated Kenney from Harper's era. You don't know anything, Pathetic Enthalpy. 

Offer still stands next time I'm in Edmonton.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

To keep it simple I’m in favor of missile and trade responses for any country that messes with the US and it’s allies. In Iran and Syria 30-40 missiles per month seems ideal until they change their behavior. I hope Biden becomes the missile president. I don’t care about declarations of war but when retaliation is warranted because killing intent has been displayed by an advisory. Let-em-fly.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

On 2/26/2021 at 2:50 AM, Dan Warnick said:

Thanks for bringing this thread back up, @Eyes Wide Open.  Now I can put this in the right place:

Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Health Nominee About "Genital Mutilation"

It's not only about genital mutilation.  It's also about breast amputations for teenagers and other treatments for children as young as 3 years old.  The only answer this he/she could provide was that he/she would come to Paul's office to work with him on such issues.  Paul looked thrilled at that prospect.  He asked if he/she would be in favor of providing federal funds for all such treatments, and he/she only had that answer, repeatedly.  Way to pick 'em, Joe!  C'mon, man!  What's next?  Reparations for all the old trannies that were not given equal rights since Beta Ross pitched in on the flag design?  Why not.  

18 is the age you can die for your military. That is the historical norm. Nothing like puberty blockers up to transitional surgery should happen before that age. That goes for Richie also, no wooden appendages for those knot holes. 

Edited by Boat
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2021 at 12:59 PM, Dan Warnick said:

It seems, I don't know, sadistic.  How can anyone in their right mind think these practices on children, in the United States of America no less, are acceptable?

Your statement, @Gerry Maddoux, is exactly what normal people expect from a physician.  Bravo to you for sharing it with us, here on our little microcosm of the planet.  Bravo, sir!

Why on earth are people allowing, much less promoting, the appointment of non-physicians and incredibly non-qualified individuals to posts of power and influence within the worldwide health apparatus?  One can only guess?  

Dan can you show me any proposed legislation advancing these draconian rights for children or their parents. So many topics, I have yet to google away on this one. It is basketball season.

• Like 2

On 2/27/2021 at 1:39 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

It would seem quite apparent you as a individual do not write checks for to much of anything. Now before you take that as a personal attack i can state it is not, merely a observation. Assuming responsibility for another is a rather extraordinary commitment. To be forced to assume responsibility for another is the very essence of a arrogance that defies humanity in itself. It can only lead to anarchy, rebellion and chaos.

Trump recognized this immigration issue a fundamental of US discord, and brought this mass immigration with no rules to a end. Now Biden has not only reversed his measure's lifting this burden off the backs of US  citizens but has placed it back upon them with no consultation...literally a executive order...Now that would be Fascism at its finest.

Life is not free, it is full of responsibilities first to yourself then towards others you can Afford To..after all taking responsibility for others is a enormous task, they are counting on you. It is both rewarding and yet a burden of untold consequence's, imagine the guilt of letting them down, imagine the guilt of watching them fail simply because of some grandiose dream one individual. A grandiose dream of one with no regard towards failure.

That may sound rough, or not caring..Try being responsible and watching failure simply because you lacked the courage to accept the skills sets one was born and have learned along the way in this journey called life. Enough of that below is failure in the making..and millions of US citizens will bear the burden of this failure.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS935US935&ei=Row6YIrLB9b1-gTT65rwBQ&q=kaiser+texas+hospital+immargrants+overrunning&oq=kaiser+texas+hospital+immargrants+overrunning&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BAgAEEc6BggAEBYQHjoFCAAQhgM6CAghEBYQHRAeOgUIIRCgAToHCCEQChCgAToFCCEQqwJQjgRY0nJg8XdoAXADeACAAacBiAHiEZIBBDI1LjGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6yAEIwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwiKhqT31YrvAhXWup4KHdO1Bl4Q4dUDCA0&uact=5

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS935US935&ei=W406YKbOBs3K-gTn-azwDg&q=covid+breaking+out+in+texas+borders&oq=covid+breaking+out+in+texas+boreders&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIHCCEQChCgAToHCAAQsAMQQzoHCAAQsQMQQzoFCAAQsQM6BAgAEEM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoOCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6AggAOgoIABCxAxCDARBDOgkIABBDEEYQ-QE6BAguEEM6BQgAEMkDOgUIABCSAzoLCAAQsQMQgwEQkQI6CAgAELEDEMkDOgYIABAWEB46BQgAEIYDOggIABAWEAoQHjoLCAAQyQMQFhAKEB46CAghEBYQHRAeOgUIIRCgAToECCEQCjoFCCEQqwJQhaiVAliSyJcCYN3hlwJoE3ACeAKAAccBiAHXJZIBBDU1LjeYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6sAEAyAEKwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

I had close to a 1/2 decade stint as a production manager. I didn’t cut checks, in the business we cut PO’s. 12 extruders equals around 2 semi’s of varied materials per week. Of course all the pkging, labels, gloves, pallets and misc. 70 employees including a fab department were included in the job description. You know, hire, fire, raises, promotions etc.

This was a 24/7 operation you sign your life up for. Fortunately my team made me look good enough and were happy enough we avoided anarchy, rebellion and chaos. So yes indeed I lived responsibility including phone calls and drive in visits to the plant for any breakdown or stoppage 24/7. I said 24/7 now for the third time. That’s real.

Now I didn’t read books, politic or take much advice. However I spent 20+ years in manufacturing running a shift for much of it. Apparently even though I only had a high school education I was better than most at problem solving along with my crew  putting up the best numbers. 

Just remember in those types of jobs your accountable every day. 

In that first job I helped train new educated supervisors. Better more experienced lead men were not eligible because of no degree. I hated that. Maybe the primary reason I took that production manager job. I just knew I could do better and control fairness from that position.

So now I’m happily retired and have a little fun introducing my version of common sense. To bad there was little internet in my prime. Could been faster and better at problem solving.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Boat said:

Dan can you show me any proposed legislation advancing these draconian rights for children or their parents. So many topics, I have yet to google away on this one. It is basketball season.

I am not aware of any legislation at this point.  I think the initial concern is just that of policies the Assistant Secretary of Health may push through.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/18/2021 at 7:58 PM, Ward Smith said:

You'll recall I was saying that the Russian story was a hoax from day one. I never deviated, never backed down, beat the mental snot out of the opposition of useful idiots on this site and was finally vindicated (although the useful idiots kept clattering that he wasn't "exonerated" sufficiently). 

Meanwhile let the dripping irony of this resonate

45FD3AB5-5A1B-4A78-A5D9-DC4EA5151BFE.png

It's amusing how "useful idiots" don't even understand exoneration.   You gotta be convicted of something in order to be exonerated.  But then again... facts don't matter to most of 'em when it comes to a lot of things.  Feels do!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

I had originally put this story on the Covid Vaccines thread, but it belongs here (click on my name):

Edited by Dan Warnick

We often hear about Sweden as a good example of socialism (I know it is not socialism country but leaned toward that from 1970s until 2000s). Listen to what people  in Sweden think:

https://www.quora.com/Is-Sweden-completely-ruined-by-socialism

Was Sweden Government stupid? Were Sweden people? No. Sweden is a small and transparent country with lots of people want to contribute to their society.  But instead of spending them privately in charity, Sweden people in the 1970s started voting for more tax on the rich and welfare and fall into the trap which now they want to climb out while common theme in the US is using Sweden as an example to go left. 

Instead of regulating Big Pharmacies, Hospitals and Insurances to keep the price down, many generation of US administrations, federal and states decided to spend more in public welfare and education about preparation and arts, which don't have much meaning in Industry 4.0. Productivity is the measurement of the tax payers and competition between countries, not college degrees. Not many youngsters want to trade their pleasure young time for continuous headache for STEM.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Finally, somebody killed Venezuela oil imports? That somebody is Biden. Wow. How will US oil producers thank him? Will he kill their refineries next? What about that gas station chain? So much to think about. 

https://www.eia.gov/global/scripts/jquery/highcharts/exporting-server/index.php

Are the Saudi and Russia next?

A nice chart to track US politics and oil.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbbl_m.htm

Edited by Boat

(edited)

14 hours ago, SUZNV said:

We often hear about Sweden as a good example of socialism (I know it is not socialism country but leaned toward that from 1970s until 2000s). Listen to what people  in Sweden think:

https://www.quora.com/Is-Sweden-completely-ruined-by-socialism

Was Sweden Government stupid? Were Sweden people? No. Sweden is a small and transparent country with lots of people want to contribute to their society.  But instead of spending them privately in charity, Sweden people in the 1970s started voting for more tax on the rich and welfare and fall into the trap which now they want to climb out while common theme in the US is using Sweden as an example to go left. 

Instead of regulating Big Pharmacies, Hospitals and Insurances to keep the price down, many generation of US administrations, federal and states decided to spend more in public welfare and education about preparation and arts, which don't have much meaning in Industry 4.0. Productivity is the measurement of the tax payers and competition between countries, not college degrees. Not many youngsters want to trade their pleasure young time for continuous headache for STEM.

Systems like health and pharma protect their own and their money. I imagine world wide. Until they get disrupted. Many to most disease problems have been around for decades with little attempt to drive costs down. Who hands out drugs in the US? Doctors with a minimum of 12 years of collage. Even the uneducated know their options. In this example we can use diabetes. Your blood test determines the dose. There are a handful of options. A machine can read your blood test and say same ol, same ol for a decade with little use of a doctor or a pharmacy. Just mail it to me. If a reading on your blood test is out of range, bingo, here are your top 5 choices for adjustment based on millions of people in a similar condition. Pills from a-warehouse cuts out tens of billions in infrastructure and unneeded education. 
Healthcare education is expensive in the extreme and healthcare systems don’t look to eliminate cost. Healthcare infrastructure is extremely expensive but healthcare systems don’t look to eliminate cost. Pharmacists and their infrastructure don’t want to be replaced by a warehouse. Some day, some day, a Jeff Bazos type will become a top 5 billionaire and get-er-done. 

Edited by Boat

(edited)

1 hour ago, Boat said:

Finally, somebody killed Venezuela oil imports? That somebody is Biden. Wow. How will US oil producers thank him? Will he kill their refineries next? What about that gas station chain? So much to think about. 

https://www.eia.gov/global/scripts/jquery/highcharts/exporting-server/index.php

Are the Saudi and Russia next?

A nice chart to track US politics and oil.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbbl_m.htm

Venezuela killed Venezuela oil, Xiden has nothing to do with it. Saudi owns the largest refinery in the US and happily feed it their own oil when it suits them. Are "we" importing their oil or are they?

Edited by Ward Smith

2 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Venezuela killed Venezuela oil, Xiden has nothing to do with it. Saudi owns the largest refinery in the US and happily feed it their own oil when it suits them. Are "we" importing their oil or are they?

If you looked at the chart there are no imports from Venezuela now. Trump let imports in, like Russia. Well, look at the other chart.

• Rolling Eye 1

1 minute ago, Boat said:

Systems like health and pharma protect their own and their money. I imagine world wide. Until they get disrupted. Many to most disease problems have been around for decades with little attempt to drive costs down. Who hands out drugs in the US? Doctors with a minimum of 12 years of collage. Even the uneducated know their options. In this example we can use diabetes. Your blood test determines the dose. There are a handful of options. A machine can read your blood test and say same ol, same ol for a decade with little use of a doctor or a pharmacy. Just mail it to me. If a reading on your blood test is out of range, bingo, here are your top 5 choices for adjustment based on millions of people in a similar condition. Pills from a-warehouse cuts out tens of billions in infrastructure and unneeded education. 
Healthcare education is expensive in the extreme and healthcare systems don’t look to eliminate cost. Healthcare infrastructure is externally but healthcare systems don’t look to eliminate cost. Pharmacists and their infrastructure don’t want to be replaced by a warehouse. Some day, some day, a Jeff Bazos type will become a top 5 billionaire and get-er-done. 

It's called regulatory capture. Healthcare uses the government regulations they wrote passed through their lobbyists to make sure they get to keep their oligopolies and barriers to entry. You just gave your full throated support to the swampiest of the swamp critters to become president, even if few humans actually voted for him, but criticized incessantly the guy working to drain that corrupt swamp. No buyers remorse from you now, suck it up buttercup