Dan Warnick

Joe Biden's Presidency

15 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

To coin a phrase:  The criminals will be running the jails!

Or the non-bailed out running the city!😔. Of course all that matters is intentions and feelings who cares about actual outcomes.

waltz 

• Upvote 2

(edited)

23 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You and your Hysterical posts, they say a mind truly is a terrible thing to waste. Here below a starters guide to Insurrection. I get the fact it may take time to comprehend...just take things at your own speed..

https://www.thecentersquare.com/minnesota/gov-walz-requests-federal-funding-after-riots-caused-500-million-in-damage/article_bcf0f4d4-bfaf-11ea-abc6-b77194d7f388.html

The Center Square) – Gov. Tim Walz is requesting financial support from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) after rioters damaged half a billion dollars worth of public and private property after George Floyd was killed while he was detained by Minneapolis police.

“We’re asking our federal partners to step up and help our communities recover,” Walz said in a statement. “We need to come together to ensure Minnesotans who were victims of this destruction have access to critical infrastructure they need so they can go to the grocery store, pick up their medication, and live their lives. Together, we will rebuild.”

Forget Pompeii. Is Portland the Next Detroit?

Are we fated to follow the trajectory of other once-great American cities?

https://www.wweek.com/news/2021/02/17/forget-pompeii-is-portland-the-next-detroit/

In a June 2020 interview, U.S. Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris said of the nationwide anti-police brutality protests: “Everyone beware. They're not gonna stop before election day in November, and they're not gonna stop after election day ... They’re not gonna let up, and they should not.”

floyd-riot.jpg

ad360fd3-740e-49b3-81f7-03f9ce9225d8-Protests_night2_031.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

portland2.jpg

ghows-CK-200729728-ca3032d8.jpg

Minneapolis-1.jpg

PROTEST-1.jpg

Demoncrats only remember things they want to. If they can't remember them they make them up and then reremember them. There are plenty of allegations against Rebublicans to prove that. The liars are rarely punished for false statements. After four years of liars from the deep state making up stories about President Trump one person got a slap on the wrist while most were allowed to retire with full benefits. 

Edited by ronwagn
spelling
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 2/28/2021 at 4:44 PM, Dan Warnick said:

I am not aware of any legislation at this point.  I think the initial concern is just that of policies the Assistant Secretary of Health may push through.

There is proposed legislation AND it would potentially Force physicians to offer sex change medications and surgery as requested. More to follow. 

More important legislation regarding a laundry list of election changes, gun control, and freedom of speech issues is on the table. It is already illegal to try to talk sexually confused people into anything other than perversion (in some states, if you are a professional).  

Edited by ronwagn
add
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

As usual, our friends at Sky News Australia are paying attention to Joe's failing cognitive condition, as well as noticing that Joe is doing "whatever you want me to do, Nance".

No-Show Joe: White House bizarrely cuts feed to stop Biden taking questions

It gets worse Much worse

Xiden: 

"I'm going to ask some questions now and the press is going to leave"

Utter laughingstock of an administration. "Most popular candidate ever". Horsefeathers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

^

The Dems are worried. That's the reason Jimmy Panetta sponsored the bill to take away the nuclear football from Biden's discretionary use. Something like 30 Democrats have signed on. 

Article 25 can't be far behind.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

^

The Dems are worried. That's the reason Jimmy Panetta sponsored the bill to take away the nuclear football from Biden's discretionary use. Something like 30 Democrats have signed on. 

Article 25 can't be far behind.

Ohh are you referring the face of the Democratic party? Indeed anything that requires critical thinking skills needs to kept out of not only his hands but the entire dem admin...

Joe Biden - what am i doing here? #Shorts...

https://youtu.be/VA-2xpqrBwg 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/28/2021 at 4:44 PM, Dan Warnick said:

I am not aware of any legislation at this point.  I think the initial concern is just that of policies the Assistant Secretary of Health may push through.

https://townhall.com/columnists/janerobbins/2020/08/19/the-california-transgender-bill-that-should-alarm-all-americans-n2574648 California is the vanguard state for most "advances" in depravity as well as some of the worst legislation in energy such as not using natural gas because it is supposedly not renewable. That is false IMHO because the ecosphere is continually making more of it. Just watch the bubbles in any body of water. 

• Like 1

I took care of several young adults (very early 70's) who began the gender reassignment process as part of what eventually became labelled "The Trinidad Project." These poor folks had many emotional issues and some attempted suicide. It was so perverse and crazy that I didn't give two thoughts to it--I was that sure that the process would be condemned and the doctor in Trinidad, Colorado would lose his license in disgrace. 

Man, I don't know whether to laugh at the cartoon above or cry for the mixed-up kids and parents that can't wait to line up for this. Of all the silliness inherent in the current administration's agenda, this may be the one that sinks them. 

Holy smokes!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

I took care of several young adults (very early 70's) who began the gender reassignment process as part of what eventually became labelled "The Trinidad Project." These poor folks had many emotional issues and some attempted suicide. It was so perverse and crazy that I didn't give two thoughts to it--I was that sure that the process would be condemned and the doctor in Trinidad, Colorado would lose his license in disgrace. 

Man, I don't know whether to laugh at the cartoon above or cry for the mixed-up kids and parents that can't wait to line up for this. Of all the silliness inherent in the current administration's agenda, this may be the one that sinks them

Holy smokes!

You ain't seen nothing yet!  Get WOKE, c'mon man!  :( 

• Haha 2

This Branco is good.  Great illustrations and political cartoons.

image.png.945f1668e14f8d25b56b84c76ccc8ce0.png

• Haha 3

Margolis & Cox are good, too. :) 

image.png.40974f95b5335ecd85cd0ce4308514aa.png

• Haha 2

HaHa

I got "woke" in 1972: Cold night in Denver, snow on the ground, ER door blows open and EMT rolls in a gurney containing a beautiful young blonde woman, with the fellow at the front hollering that she'd just stopped breathing, they'd found pills at the scene. 

In the process of placing an endotracheal tube across her vocal cords, I triggered some sort of previously-unidentified reflex, the result of which produced a vivid illustration that this was not your typical woman. That scene stuck with me.   

This wholesale genital mutilation is, in my mind, the policy that will bring the Democrats down. I was wrong once before, but when thousands of mutilated children grow up to be adults with a frantic desire to go back to their "old self," there is going to be hell to pay. The trial should be on the order of the Nuremberg. And the surgeons doing this are the Josef Mengeles of our time. 

This genital mutilation by commercial medicine makes me want to go vomit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

On 3/5/2021 at 11:17 PM, ronwagn said:

There is proposed legislation AND it would potentially Force physicians to offer sex change medications and surgery as requested. More to follow. 

More important legislation regarding a laundry list of election changes, gun control, and freedom of speech issues is on the table. It is already illegal to try to talk sexually confused people into anything other than perversion (in some states, if you are a professional).  

This all goes under one heading: freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom to disagree with the government.....all those freedoms which we used to have, but are now on the chopping block with this upcoming legislative assault on freedom of any kind. Isn't there something in the Constitution about individual freedoms? The Supreme Court should have something to say about that.

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Great Response! 4

12 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

This all goes under one heading: freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom to disagree with the government.....all those freedoms which we used to have, but are now on the chopping block with this upcoming legislative assault on freedom of any kind. Isn't there something in the Constitution about individual freedoms? The Supreme Court should have something to say about that.

The citizens of the US and the world seem to be all to happy moving away from the freedoms negative liberty and towards some Edenic state where the worst characteristics of positive liberty are to be celebrated.

waltz 

12 hours ago, waltz said:

The citizens of the US and the world seem to be all to happy moving away from the freedoms negative liberty and towards some Edenic state where the worst characteristics of positive liberty are to be celebrated.

waltz 

It is really a bad as being portrayed, corporate America and big inner city populations is all. One could go into depth but truth turns into ugly racism quite quickly.

12 hours ago, waltz said:

waltz 

Please explain your understanding of worst characteristics of positive liberty and negative liberty?

What I the United States Constitution requires is amendments of the Constitution or a Constitutional Convention ratified by the states. Ignoring the Constitution is Not Acceptable and can easily lead to rebellion or revolution. The Supreme Court must abide by the literal writing of the Constitution and not some made up nonsense. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 9:22 PM, Ecocharger said:

I thought you reds had moved on from the constitution. You wanna ask for a vote that’s fraud ridden for an admendant to kill the Vice President and Congress? Roosevelt promised a chicken in every pot. Today’s Republicans want a gallows at every government attack.🤣

• Rolling Eye 2

(edited)

4 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

It is really a bad as being portrayed, corporate America and big inner city populations is all. One could go into depth but truth turns into ugly racism quite quickly.

Well 85% of the population lives in or near cities. Air pollution is a huge killer, quality of life destroyer and drives healthcare costs through the roof. The idea is to eliminate FF as much as possible as quick as possible for common sense logical reasons. It’s not always easy. For example I gave up my riding mower for a Mexican yard crew. The emissions are still there and two of them smoke. Alas I’m a failure. They don’t speak English either. Is dreaming of a Hooters yard crew raciest?

Edited by Boat
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1