DR

The Debate Starts : Remake Republican Party vs. Third Party

20 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

"Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office"

He protected and promoted the killing of 60 million babies, 20 million of them black babies. If you love the KKK and hate blacks, Biden is your man. He has overwatched the reduction of the black population from 16% to 13%. He has helped push along Planned Parenthood's founding mission of eliminating the Black race in America.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Fair enough.  But have any of "Q's" predictions come to fruition?  I checked them out back when Tom was still around, and they just didn't hold water for me.  It's never ending, just around the corner, just a few days more, did you see this or that, if the President will just sign this document or that, if the military.....

Yes 

Particularly the details of the final situation on inauguration day, the prerecorded parts of the clown show. The military buildout before. Much more that happened before. And some of this was on the original posts from 2017, more details were provided in more recent posts including the social media blackout. It looks like they were set to pull it off after the inauguration, but for some reason called it off. Spook rumor is a threatened nuke in E coast area that was too credible to ignore. The current dual government situation is not viable, They can't have a civilian govt. and a mil govt running in parallel for a prolonged period. They need to aggressively move on the "hands" of the incoming fake administration - FBI CIA DOJ and clean them out so that there is no functioning system for Biden to enforce anything. So if they are for real, they need to act already. 

They missed the opportunity to get them all at once, but they should not wait any longer to start taking peripheral people out. Taking out Biden and his team would be a good start, taking out the Senate immediately after and the House after that. They still have not moved soldiers out, so they are all still in place and ready to act with 4000 new marshals among them to do the arrests. They need to continue advancing at a pace that doesn't trigger the threat. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 2:38 AM, Roch said:

What say you ?

The recent Republican Party confab in Florida last week showed a split party.  This was represented by the speeches of two 2024 presidential candidate hopefuls Nikki Haley and Kristi Neom..  Nikki Haley criticized Trump whereas Kristi Noem heralded the Trump Administration accomplishes.

In the name of Full Disclosure I am registered Unaffiliated or as some call Independent.  I have voted for both Democrats and Republicans in the past.  However , I don't think there is a Democrat out there today that I could vote for.

I'm inclined to vote for a third Party.  Leave the Republican Party to Mitch McConnell , Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney and the Lincoln Project.

Your thoughts and comments are welcomed .

I doubt it would work, but why not. What do they say about the definition of insanity being repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

We tried that here, and I think you did with the tea party? It failed miserably because the establishment created a false narrative where they managed to freak everyone out thinking that they might get an actual Bernie Sanders type commie (called Corbyn) in and also not get Brexit. It worked, people voted for the bumbling cretin called Boris Johnson, we got crazy money printing and job destruction just as you would have expected from Corbyn (neither would have done different in 2020) and then to top it off while everyone was distracted with the US election and covid they wrecked Brexit as well.

As a Brit (not an American) I'll never vote again unless there was a 3rd party that represented my real views and I don't care if we get conservative or labour or even the greens as a result because they're all the same.

We should all vote for what we want and not against what we fear...maybe one day it would work.

Also Farage, while still liked a bit is a useless pile of steaming excrement and failure.

I think a third party on the right might also result in a split of the Democrat Party as well, leaving more moderate Democrats and Republicans in a centrist party, and a more progressive party on the left.  That in turn could lead to the need for a ruling coalition, either right center or left center in order to pass legislation in Congress.  That in turn might avoid too radical of a change in either direction.

I think a third party on the right might also result in a split of the Democrat Party as well, leaving more moderate Democrats and Republicans in a centrist party, and a more progressive party on the left.  That in turn could lead to the need for a ruling coalition, either right center or left center in order to pass legislation in Congress.  That in turn might avoid too radical of a change in either direction.

21 hours ago, 0R0 said:

I am not at the point of looking into Q narratives where I have tracked back to supporting documents, Up to just a month ago I was looking at it in bemused disbelief just trying to figure out what they are saying. 

I have never found anything of much value in the Q information. I have periodically checked it but the main attraction seems to be from people who want to think that they have a hidden source within the Deep State. I spend most of my time checking information and collating it, so have felt confident in my evaluation. Also, I am able to admit when I am wrong and alter my opinions. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

I have never found anything of much value in the Q information. I have periodically checked it but the main attraction seems to be from people who want to think that they have a hidden source within the Deep State. I spend most of my time checking information and collating it, so have felt confident in my evaluation. Also, I am able to admit when I am wrong and alter my opinions. 

It's cleverly done for sure and done it's intended job but Q also claimed that Airforce 1 was targeted by a surface to air missile iirc and that tells you everything you need to know. If the people behind it are serious then I'd say they were anti Trump but I have a feeling we will never know who they are which should (in this age of technology and hacking) raise a red flag straight away.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

It's cleverly done for sure and done it's intended job but Q also claimed that Airforce 1 was targeted by a surface to air missile iirc and that tells you everything you need to know. If the people behind it are serious then I'd say they were anti Trump but I have a feeling we will never know who they are which should (in this age of technology and hacking) raise a red flag straight away.

All that energy could have been used more effectively pursuing known facts that were verifiable and more useful. Our voting system seems the most critical now, along with fighting for freedom of speech and gun rights. Defense of the constitution as written also. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

All that energy could have been used more effectively pursuing known facts that were verifiable and more useful. Our voting system seems the most critical now, along with fighting for freedom of speech and gun rights. Defense of the constitution as written also. 

Yes I agree which is why I am skeptical Trump people were behind it

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Yes I agree which is why I am skeptical Trump people were behind it

An easy to set up and manage part of the global reset initiatives, or some other major home-grown agency.  Doesn't take that much cash if you have an unlimited budget.  Makes complete sense to imagine it is a major toy created and managed by the CIA (with a little help from their friends from other agencies).  They would have any number of people with expertise in the vernacular and the necessary format.  And heck, they probably do things like this profitably, generating funds for other CIA follies or club member's retirement slush funds.

Of course it's CIA.  The audience are no doubt good folks that are proud of the fact that they have the inside story about the CIA fxxxxxg with people's heads, and yet are allowing the CIA to fxxk with their heads!

The Enquirer and other rags like it are dying as people are restricted, broke and most importantly: online.  The Enquirer format, IMHO, doesn't work too well online.  A site like Q makes perfect sense to be the place at which mind melding and control can flourish. 

• Great Response! 1

3 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

An easy to set up and manage part of the global reset initiatives, or some other major home-grown agency.  Doesn't take that much cash if you have an unlimited budget.  Makes complete sense to imagine it is a major toy created and managed by the CIA (with a little help from their friends from other agencies).  They would have any number of people with expertise in the vernacular and the necessary format.  And heck, they probably do things like this profitably, generating funds for other CIA follies or club member's retirement slush funds.

Of course it's CIA.  The audience are no doubt good folks that are proud of the fact that they have the inside story about the CIA fxxxxxg with people's heads, and yet are allowing the CIA to fxxk with their heads!

The Enquirer and other rags like it are dying as people are restricted, broke and most importantly: online.  The Enquirer format, IMHO, doesn't work too well online.  A site like Q makes perfect sense to be the place at which mind melding and control can flourish. 

Bingo!

• Like 2

(edited)

6 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

An objective critique is necessary but we cannot trust the FBI (FIB) or anyone in the Deep State. 

Not as far as you can throw them.

I don't know if you or Dan remember the name Dr David Kelly a British weapon's expert who's papers were used to push the idea that Iraq could hit the UK with missiles containing chemical weapons and gave both the US&UK the excuse to invade Iraq. It is highly likely he was murdered by the state. Basically he was not happy they're misused his work and they then put him in front of of several enquiries blaming him and destroying his reputation. The 'media' hounded him and he was later found to have committed 'suicide' but there were many questions about his death such as the lack of blood from cutting his own wrist and if I remember correctly the cut was outwards not inwards which is not something easy for an individual to do.

Mi6 was the group that sent a load of bullcrap to the US intel agencies to give the US agencies plausible deniability and someone to blame outside of the US but Kelly would have been a big problem had he not been dead during the post war enquiries.

Just one of a long line of horrible things they do.

Edited by El Nikko
  • Upvote 1

So, Eyes Wide Open and other Trump supporters,  how's the COVID conspiracy going? 

400k dead. But hey man, not a big deal.  Only lost you people the election.  And besides, hundreds of thousands of Americans die from heart disease every year, right? 

The big question I look at is Ross Perot.  If the guy didn't go off his nut in 1992 he would have taken out Bush.  He got almost 20% of the popular vote even though he had imploded.  So, if Biden can manage not to fall down the stairs of the WH and land on Harris, my Mastiff, Uno could beat him or her.  So, I'd say, if Trump ran, or someone he actively supported stepped up, the Republican Party might be able to shed all its dogs (no disparagement intended to Uno), and bring the country and the party back big time.  

Just looking at the unbridled illegal immigration numbers that are coming and will continue, will overcome even the Democrat push for nationwide mail-in voting.

• Upvote 1