Zhong Lu

So Is COVID a Media Hoax or Not?

4 hours ago, Hotone said:

Kamala Harris is a Tamil, the same Indian ethnic group as the majority of Malaysian Indians.  That's so cool! 

Going by the comments on this forum, Biden will likely not last a full term.  She will become the next POTUS!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/01/21/long-live-kamala-harris-vice-presidents-ancestral-village-in-india-erupts-with-joy-photos/

Sorry Charlie

FD00620A-E68D-43C7-B5BA-D313D5794B39.jpeg

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Roy Mathur said:

Yes, COVID is a media hoax.

it’s a bad flu - nothing more.

I have had over twenty friends contract Covid-19. Six have died and another couple almost did. Three of the ones who died had no co-morbid conditions. Three of the ones who died were in their early sixties. All of these people except one were vigorous and active. 

This virus was a zoonotic virus that lived on/in horseshoe bats without causing them disease. The Chinese messed with the bats: they are thought to confer superhuman powers on those who eat them. Bring bats into the wet markets caused SARS-1. The Wuhan Institute of Virology has been torquing on the RNA of that virus ever since, making it meaner and more contagious for purposes of building a vaccine. It got away from them, probably b/c an infected lab person got infected and walked around with it. 

The virus had been engineered to go after old men with many ACE-2 receptors: those with hypertension, heart disease, diabetes. The low Vit. D theory that was put forward is quite correct. But there are other things: If you are Apo-E 4/4, you are twice as likely to develop Alzheimer's disease but also twice as likely to die of the coronavirus. 

I suspect you were being facetious when you said it was nothing more than a bad flu. If you weren't, however, you would be wise to get out in the sun, exercise, stay trim, and above all, avoid risky behavior. That doesn't mean lockdown.

Do you know, for example, that you're not Apo-E 4/4? I didn't think so. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

1 hour ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

I have had over twenty friends contract Covid-19. Six have died and another couple almost did. Three of the ones who died had no co-morbid conditions. Three of the ones who died were in their early sixties. All of these people except one were vigorous and active. 

This virus was a zoonotic virus that lived on/in horseshoe bats without causing them disease. The Chinese messed with the bats: they are thought to confer superhuman powers on those who eat them. Bring bats into the wet markets caused SARS-1. The Wuhan Institute of Virology has been torquing on the RNA of that virus ever since, making it meaner and more contagious for purposes of building a vaccine. It got away from them, probably b/c an infected lab person got infected and walked around with it. 

The virus had been engineered to go after old men with many ACE-2 receptors: those with hypertension, heart disease, diabetes. The low Vit. D theory that was put forward is quite correct. But there are other things: If you are Apo-E 4/4, you are twice as likely to develop Alzheimer's disease but also twice as likely to die of the coronavirus. 

I suspect you were being facetious when you said it was nothing more than a bad flu. If you weren't, however, you would be wise to get out in the sun, exercise, stay trim, and above all, avoid risky behavior. That doesn't mean lockdown.

Do you know, for example, that you're not Apo-E 4/4? I didn't think so. 

Do you know, for example, that you're not Apo-E 4/4? I didn't think so. 

Ok ill bite, how would you know that? 

Actually i have a very deep suspicion as to covid being designed to target the aged. I have never seen such a sickness that is so rampart and targets so specifically with deadly results. I cannot imagine what the first 90 days was like in the NY ER's...just hopeless and never ending.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Do you know, for example, that you're not Apo-E 4/4? I didn't think so. 

Ok ill bite, how would you know that? 

Actually i have a very deep suspicion as to covid being designed to target the aged. I have never seen such a sickness that is so rampart and targets so specifically with deadly results. I cannot imagine what the first 90 days was like in the NY ER's...just hopeless and never ending.

DNA testing.

Plenty of diseases primarily kill the old. Look harder.

7 hours ago, El Nikko said:
  7 hours ago, Hotone said:

I choose not to disclose my ethnicity 😉, but what I mentioned above is true.  

No need then.

8 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

DNA testing.

Plenty of diseases primarily kill the old. Look harder.

Virus, sickness was a broad definition.

An engineered disease that selectively kills off people who are past working -and tax paying- age is probably the most realistic of the many, many conspiracy theories around here.

The people who would benefit most from killing off the old is health insurance companies and pension providers.  Follow the money.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Ive got something more disturbing from Israel

I am an ardent supporter of COVID vaccination. Only at this very moment I look on newest Israeli data for last 2 weeks - a huge number of new infections.

I would like to point it- the highest percentage of vaccinated people in the world and yet a huge number of new infections.

Even if we assume that people in Israel for now were vacinated with only one dose and the Israelis like people of the Middle East, when they got vaccinated  started to meet with their friends in large numbers, something very wrong is happening there contrary to expectations.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

I am an ardent supporter of COVID vaccination. Only at this very moment I look on newest Israeli data for last 2 weeks - a huge number of new infections.

I would like to point it- the highest percentage of vaccinated people in the world and yet a huge number of new infections.

Even if we assume that people in Israel for now were vacinated with only one dose and the Israelis like people of the Middle East, when they got vaccinated  started to meet with their friends in large numbers, something very wrong is happening there contrary to expectations.

Infections in Israel peaked on Jan 14 at 8300 a day and now are down to 7000 a day and dropping fast. Not sure where you are getting your data from.

(edited)

Well you are right only 7,000 cases and it's going down.

But Israel has approximately 9 million inhabitants.

Great Britain for example 67 million and USA 330 million.

That is, it is as if Great Britain had 52,000 cases every day in last 2 weeks despite massive vaccinations and the USA for example circa 250,000 cases every day despite massive vaccinations.

Trump probably lost the presidency in November for such bad results.

But even normally during this pandemy US didnt have 250.000 per every single day even without vaccination at 25 % of population and without full lockdown in many states.

Even despite massive testing starting  in second half of last year.

You still dont see a "small problem" with this vaccine in Israel?

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tomasz said:

Which vaccine(s) are they using?

9 hours ago, turbguy said:

Yes, a REALLY BAD "flu".  Here is what I pay attention to (which is several weeks behind while death certificates are tallied).  I believe this is SERIOUS. If you believe otherwise, may the Lord be with you.

Clipboard01.jpg

Any chance you could show that chart going back 10 or 20 years rather than just 3? 

I'm not saying we will see anything different but such small time frames are useless for any kind of analysis.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

Well you are right only 7,000 cases and it's going down.

But Israel has approximately 9 million inhabitants.

Great Britain for example 67 million and USA 330 million.

That is, it is as if Great Britain had 52,000 cases every day in last 2 weeks despite massive vaccinations and the USA for example circa 250,000 cases every day despite massive vaccinations.

Trump probably lost the presidency in November for such bad results.

But even normally during this pandemy US didnt have 250.000 per every single day even without vaccination at 25 % of population and without full lockdown in many states.

Even despite massive testing starting  in second half of last year.

You still dont see a "small problem" with this vaccine in Israel?

You still dont see a "small problem" with this vaccine in Israel?  not at all.... I got the vaccine in August/September with no problems to date (Pfizer same as being used in Israel) . We will see how effective it still is as I just got exposed to the virus by 3 kids 14 hours ago. The 3 kids just got the results 8 hours ago of their tests.....all positive...... Israel is ahead of the game they will knock the death rate down to near zero in 2 months from now. I think the US is a month behind Israel. I am still planning a mask free June in the US. As Part of Phase 3 I have antibody blood tests for 2 years to tell how well the vaccine hold ups over time my next antibody blood draw is in 5 weeks hopefully Pfizer will give some output on how long the vaccine will hold up based on the test work on the 20,000 that got the vaccine.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Any chance you could show that chart going back 10 or 20 years rather than just 3? 

I'm not saying we will see anything different but such small time frames are useless for any kind of analysis.

It is just a sceen-shot from the CDC website. Further explanation (and perhaps older data) are here:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

"Useless for any kind of analysis?

Why do you feel it is useless?  Perhaps it is, however it seems crystal clear to me...

2 hours ago, turbguy said:

It is just a sceen-shot from the CDC website. Further explanation (and perhaps older data) are here:

Why do you feel it is useless?  Perhaps it is, however it seems crystal clear to me...

image.thumb.png.17b6e403ac8306d9f654acfd0006466a.png

CDC math!  "Someone is looking at overall deaths?  We can come up with a calculation to justify our numbers, Dr. Falci!."

4 hours ago, turbguy said:

If you want to look at data you must do so zooming out for the big picture not zooming in to make a point.

Don't worry it's a scientist thing, we apply the same mentality to everything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Nikko said:

If you want to look at data you must do so zooming out for the big picture not zooming in to make a point.

Don't worry it's a scientist thing, we apply the same mentality to everything.

Strange.  I though experimental scientists were comfortable with analysis of a limited data set.  Apparently you desire a larger data set. That's fine.  Everyone wants more.

• Haha 1

(edited)

If anyone is able to watch Steve Hilton's investigation into the covid origins it is shocking. 

Each must interpret this investigation that I get, it is damming for Faucci..he by himself enabled the gain of function for covid in humans. It was done in the Wuhan labs directly against US policy established in 2014.

Steve Hilton's The Revolution show 

Fox news of course, yet he has the original govt documentations.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1