(edited)

4 hours ago, JoMack said:

Don't like  the Wuhan virus..

I quite agree, but look at the Election and Electoral College Biden's Presidency thread today.  Actors in our own government, most prominently Falsi, are shown by hard evidence to be equally implacable.

Edited by Dan Warnick
Biden's Presidency thread
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

I quite agree, but look at the Election and Electoral College thread today.  Actors in our own government, most prominently Falsi, are shown by hard evidence to be equally implacable.

Completely agree.  Fauci is a madman pretending to be the leading scientist when anyone looking at his record will find him deep in the research on the transmission of viruses from animals to humans in the Wuhan laboratory.  This virus wasn't borne in nature and he knows it.  So does our government.  Even though a moratorium was placed on this dangerous and deadly research in 2014 by the Obama Administration, Fauci said it was a risk worth taking and continued using the EcoHealth Alliance to fund millions into the lab.  We know that 4 researchers from the lab were ill from COVID-19 in the fall of 2019 and China and The WHO kept it under wraps.  

Now a team of scientists has been sitting in Wuhan waiting to get in.  But, the problem is that they said they have no plan to access whether or not the virus was released or created in the lab.  So, another coverup resulting in more disinformation and with Fauci now in the elevated role in the Biden Administration, the research will continue and another pandemic will occur.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Pretty sure you predicted a Trump victory.  No revision to your mistakes.

Still pathetic, even under another name. 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, JoMack said:

Completely agree.  Fauci is a madman pretending to be the leading scientist when anyone looking at his record will find him deep in the research on the transmission of viruses from animals to humans in the Wuhan laboratory.  This virus wasn't borne in nature and he knows it.  So does our government.  Even though a moratorium was placed on this dangerous and deadly research in 2014 by the Obama Administration, Fauci said it was a risk worth taking and continued using the EcoHealth Alliance to fund millions into the lab.  We know that 4 researchers from the lab were ill from COVID-19 in the fall of 2019 and China and The WHO kept it under wraps.  

Now a team of scientists has been sitting in Wuhan waiting to get in.  But, the problem is that they said they have no plan to access whether or not the virus was released or created in the lab.  So, another coverup resulting in more disinformation and with Fauci now in the elevated role in the Biden Administration, the research will continue and another pandemic will occur.

Falsi's man from EcoHealth is the only American on the ground in China with the WHO, and he is also a director at WHO.  He is there with but one purpose, to make sure that the Wuhan lab is not inspected.  It is a small but deadly web of characters.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Roch said:

If the Chinese sent 15 war planes over Taiwan Airspace when Trump was President he would probably have sent the Pacific Fleet's 70 ships and submarines thru the Taiwan Straights. 

LOL

For all of DJT's bluster, the PLA still made a record number of incursions - 380 sorties - into the ADIZ in 2020.  I don't think Beijing really cares who is in the WH.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Roch said:

Nothing.

He's probably taking his nap. 

They are testing Joe.

NO PUBLIC STATEMENT DIRECTLY FROM THE PRESIDENT IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS 

China owns Joe Biden (and McConnell, Pelosi, Feinstein,  Swalwell)

https://www.breitbart.com/news/us-reaffirms-taiwan-support-after-china-sends-warplanes/ 

Hopefully Dr. Jill Biden (Shadow President) will condemn Chinese provocations .  This can't go unanswered

The Chinese will occasionally send planes thru Taiwan airspace.  But it is always one, sometimes two reconnaissance planes.

* They sent 15 planes Sunday including .  .  .  .

A total of six J-10 fighters, four J-16s, two SU-30s, one Y-8 reconnaissance aircraft and two Y-8 anti-submarine aircraft, were sent by China, the ministry said in a statement

* And 12 planes on Saturday including .  .  .  

It follows China sending eight nuclear-capable bombers and four fighter jets into the same airspace on Saturday.  

The world has become much more dangerous this week. 

U.S. adversaries can smell Joe's weakness.

Joe probably thought the Taiwan fly-by was the Chinese congratulating him for a successful campaign.

Funny, Hunter wasn't in the family photo at the Lincoln Memorial taken last week during inauguration ceremonies.  Where's Hunter ?

I heard on Twitter that Hunter advised his father not to respond to the Chinese aggression. Told him "not to take the bait". The CCP are just loving the appeasement, however, the Pentagon has sent the Theodore Roosevelt into the South China Sea so will be interesting to see how this plays out. According to the academics in the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, there is a 90% chance that China will cross a red line in the next few weeks.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Wombat said:

According to the academics in the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, there is a 90% chance that China will cross a red line in the next few weeks.

Wow! Are you serious?

19 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

I have no idea whether China will invade Taiwan or not but Ward is completely right: they own 90% of the precursors to pharmaceutical drugs used in the United States. 

It is amazing that we allowed this to occur. Mr. Trump deserves credit for calling it out and making plans to "bring them home," which was an impossible task in the midst of a pandemic, what with all the demands on pharmaceutical houses. 

Until we resolve that very crucial Achilles Heel, we can't do much of anything against China . . . and they know it. 

Same with the rare Earth minerals.

• Upvote 3

(edited)

21 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I've been predicting the takeover of Taiwan since Biden was selected as the candidate. The Chinese own him, lock, stock and barrel. They're not worried about being cut off from western markets. Western countries are worried about being cut off from cheap Chinese goods, including as this fustercluck has proven, the precursor drugs needed to support Big Pharma. Biden won't do a thing when China takes over, but it won't start with shooting, they've been Shown the way. One phony election, a "pro" China candidate no one voted for and that President asking for "help" from China. 

Your logic is sound Jan, but you mistakenly believe the CCP will follow logic. They won't. 

😅😂

Joking about the boycott.  But hooks being made in China is true.  

IMG-20210122-WA0006.jpg

Edited by Hotone
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, El Nikko said:

If they got wind of serious forces being sent to Taiwan they they might be forced to invade but I highly doubt they would if they can use a form of 'softer' and 'coercive' power. They are probably waiting out the so called 'demise' of US overseas power due to economic reasons in my opinion and even trying to grind the US down by making them pay for these very costly deployments at a time where debt is skyrocketing and GDP falling. In historical terms these conditions can and have led to war, neither side wants it but who ever did want a serious war? I still think events will turn this into an economic war and not a hot one but Biden's administration doesn't appear to be thinking like that at the moment. 

That is correct El Nicko. Biden's foreign policy will be centred on bringing manufacturing jobs back to USA, same as Trump's. His head of NSA has already stated as much, and said that the focus will no longer be to gain access to China by US banks. ie: to give up on the currency war (which does not create American jobs, and focus on merchandise trade instead). Get ready for Trade War Part 2! THEN comes the hot war when China fails to give sufficient ground. Each time that China flies bombers over Taiwan and humiliates Biden, the more likely Biden will go straight to the hot war. My guess is that he will make his decision in 2-3 months time, once the pandemic fizzles out, and is simply Bide'n his time, if you will excuse the pun :)

3 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Falsi's man from EcoHealth is the only American on the ground in China with the WHO, and he is also a director at WHO.  He is there with but one purpose, to make sure that the Wuhan lab is not inspected.  It is a small but deadly web of characters.

Fauci makes $417,608 bucks a year according to Forbes.  More than the President of the United States and more than any of the 4 million federal workers.  It will be interesting to see how much this guy will make under Biden.  A dollar for each coronavirus death, with a huge bonus?

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Wow! Are you serious?

Yeah, the tension in Asia is extreme at the moment, and it not just over Taiwan, although that will be the trigger if something happens. You need to remember that the CCP is just itching for a major war, have already started on India. In their eyes (and Putin's), the West is so bankrupt that we cannot afford conflict. They are serious about taking as much territory as they can while we have our knees on the ground. They have no idea what they are in for. They don't understand how quickly democracies can change their minds and switch their focus from one issue to another. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Pretty sure you predicted a Trump victory.  No revision to your mistakes.

Trump won the election. He lost the cheating. Do try and keep up. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Gregory1972 said:

For all of DJT's bluster, the PLA still made a record number of incursions - 380 sorties - into the ADIZ in 2020.  I don't think Beijing really cares who is in the WH.

My flight instructor did military intelligence for the Air Force in South Korea. They'd monitor the "incursions" North Korea did into South Korean airspace. The going over the red line of the border was commonplace, but was never the threat. There was plenty of anti aircraft guns facing jets that came from the north. The danger was when their jets wandered out to sea, then tried to sneak into South Korea from the south.

This Taiwanese airspace incursion was from the southwest, not from the North. In other words, they were probing the soft underbelly of Taiwan. Jets get scrambled to intercept and China takes notice of how quickly they're on station. Every time they do this, they're wearing down the men and machines of Taiwan's limited air force. Now ask yourself what China's response will be when one of their planes gets shot down? What will Big Tech and the MSM be allowed to report by their China masters? By the time they're done spinning, you'd have to believe Taiwan decided to invade China and shot down a plane full of panda bears

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

I see the conspiracy theories and fear mongering in full swing today.  

Edited by Boat
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Boat said:

If your a military junkie there are plenty of sites that cover all the new and existing tech in weapon systems. They also compare strengths and weakness with products from around the world. Local MSM is more interested in local murders and corruption. 

Yes I do like reading about the technological advancement although a lot of the info on the latest stuff is murky to say the least and often more like sales speak. I've always been interested in aircraft while mainly on WW2 and early Jet era I find the advancement of radar etc very interesting. If you have any sites you things are good I would take a look. Most of what I read is geopolitics which is almost never touched by the MSM.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Trump won the election.

Only in your mind Ward.   Believing in something doesn't make it real.

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

6 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Still pathetic, even under another name. 

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?  When you claim every liberal is Enthalpic you lose all credibility and nobody listens to your screams.

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

1 hour ago, El Nikko said:

Yes I do like reading about the technological advancement although a lot of the info on the latest stuff is murky to say the least and often more like sales speak. I've always been interested in aircraft while mainly on WW2 and early Jet era I find the advancement of radar etc very interesting. If you have any sites you things are good I would take a look. Most of what I read is geopolitics which is almost never touched by the MSM.

I am a semi news junkie so once a month or so I’ll spend 6-8 hrs Looking at news from the Middle East from several countries. S Korea, Japan, China even RT lol Philippines, Australia, Germany, UK, France, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, India. 
Over the years you kinda get a feel for different issues and overall moods. 
In the US I mainly google issues but no news site in particular. I like stats the most as I want to form my own opinion and research ideas that appeal to me. Oil Price is a good source for a jumping off point due to the debate. I then look around for stats and grey areas. YouTube is also a good source for peaking an interest. Lots of international opinion if you learn how to search. Most of its opinion but some sites are great for the latest in tech which I find to be cool.
I spend more time on American sports and “Golf Clash”, politics is interesting and important but can not match sports. I’m American.

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Boat said:

I am a semi news junkie so once a month or so I’ll spend 6-8 hrs Looking at news from the Middle East from several countries. S Korea, Japan, China even RT lol Philippines, Australia, Germany, UK, France, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, India. 
Over the years you kinda get a feel for different issues and overall moods. 
In the US I mainly google issues but no news site in particular. I like stats the most as I want to form my own opinion and research ideas that appeal to me. Oil Price is a good source for a jumping off point due to the debate. I then look around for stats and grey areas. YouTube is also a good source for peaking an interest. Lots of international opinion if you learn how to search. Most of its opinion but some sites are great for the latest in tech which I find to be cool.
I spend more time on American sports and “Golf Clash”, politics is interesting and important but can not match sports. I’m American.

I'm more Middle East and North Africa but also Russia, Europe, US but I have never really read much about Far East (if that is the correct term for China/Japn area) but it's been filtering into my reading list much more over the last couple of years.

All of the WW2 reading and history is the same, I've always been much more interested in the European theater and not read very much about the Pacific theatre and I'm not really sure why...it might honestly be something as weird as the fact that the terrain/land and lots of sea in the  Pacific campaign were alien to me and my surrounds when I was growing up and it stuck some how.

Southfront has always been a great source even though people have claimed it has links to Russia, I don't really care as long as what I'm reading is accurate.

Also I've always been pretty anti war (except for the absolute last solution) but the technology is fascinating. The F-35s for example are sold to the public as stealth but really I don't see them in that way, yes they are low observable because to not be is to be dead with modern surface to air missiles but I think their real strength is to be able to carry all those clever data gathering sensors, electronic warfare stuff and enhancing data networking...They don't look particularly maneuverable compared to some aircraft but that probably wasn't what they were designed for.

Edited by El Nikko

1 hour ago, Symmetry said:

Only in your mind Ward.   Believing in something doesn't make it real.

OK Enthalpic, try to explain why Trump a private citizen is being "impeached". There's no precedent for it and add in the DOJ going after employees of DOJ trying to "overturn the results of an election" right now and you have what, exactly? They know Trump won and they're terrified he's going to pull s trump card out and indeed get the election results thrown out. They can negate that if they manage to impeach him. The Deep State is full bore into this coup, they've got no choice now but to keep pushing. 

All of this only works if people are stupid and servile. The Deep State thanks you for your service to that. 

• Upvote 2

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

OK Enthalpic, try to explain why Trump a private citizen is being "impeached". There's no precedent for it and add in the DOJ going after employees of DOJ trying to "overturn the results of an election" right now and you have what, exactly? They know Trump won and they're terrified he's going to pull s trump card out and indeed get the election results thrown out. They can negate that if they manage to impeach him. The Deep State is full bore into this coup, they've got no choice now but to keep pushing. 

All of this only works if people are stupid and servile. The Deep State thanks you for your service to that. 

I'm not Enthalpic, and Trump was impeached during his term as the POTUS.

Probably the main goal is to prevent him from running again and take away some of his privileges; or it is just symbolic - attempts to disrupt government activity with will thugs not be tolerated.

The notion that Trump can play a card and win at this point is funny.  Put that in your garbage prediction pile.

Edited by Symmetry

11 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

I'm not Enthalpic, and Trump was impeached during his term as the POTUS.

Probably the main goal is to prevent him from running again and take away some of his privileges; or it is just symbolic - attempts to disrupt government activity with will thugs not be tolerated.

The notion that Trump can play a card and win at this point is funny.  Put that in your garbage prediction pile.

Whatever you say Enthalpic

23 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Actually they copied the Su-30/33 depriving Russia of the revenue from selling more of them, they're called J-15 and J-16 so have far more than that. I believe Russia stopped any more sales due to this (typical) behaviour.

LOL Juan down voted what I said...tell me what I said there was wrong?