Ward Smith

Politicians lied, people died

17 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

I take zinc with tea as an ionophore, colloidal silver, B complex, C, multivitamin and mineral, quercitin and bromelain combined, double dose of D3. That is in addition to other supplements. I don't like taking that many pills and will cut some out after getting the two vaccinations and waiting two more weeks. 

Literally handfuls of expensive supplements instead of real medicine.

More detailed timeline

3AC10176-82AA-4D85-BC90-3E4C53183431.png

• Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 1

A fine summary:

How the Hydroxychloroquine Scandal Wrecked America and the World Along With It

(Excerpt)

I accuse—in no particular order—Time’s ‘Person of the Year’ nominee and frequent Wuhan, China visitor/collaborator Dr. Anthony Fauci; the Democrat Party (aka the “party of science”) and their nauseating, self-congratulatory leadership; the mainstream media and all their pompous, even more self-congratulatory “ships at sea” from the New York Times to CNN; Dr. Birx and whatever bureaucrat from the CDC was showing his/her face this week; the endless echo chamber in practically every health department in all fifty states; the foreign health departments that largely echoed that echo chamber; Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York (more of him in a moment); Governor Whitmer of Michigan; that atrocious governor of Nevada whose name I can’t remember or bother to look up…. I could go on… all of whom participated in what has emerged to be what is indisputably the greatest national, no, international, health disaster of our time—the Hydroxychloroquine Scandal.

This shameful distortion of medical science was emblematic of how politics not only crept into the treatment of the CCP virus, it bludgeoned that treatment and resulted in untold thousands, perhaps millions, of deaths while simultaneously making life unbearable for an even greater number across the globe—in fact, for practically everyone.

All of those mentioned above either dismissed or heavily downplayed “hydroxy”—a cheap anti-malarial drug, also used for lupus, that had been around for decades and is known to have minimal side effects—for the treatment of COVID-19.

Why? As most of us are aware, a man they thought an ogre, whom they despised, who knew nothing of science, recommended it—President Donald J. Trump—so it had to be disdained.

And yet hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) apparently did and does work in many instances, if taken early in the illness.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

I accuse—in no particular order—Time’s ‘Person of the Year’ nominee and frequent Wuhan, China visitor/collaborator Dr. Anthony Fauci; the Democrat Party (aka the “party of science”) and their nauseating, self-congratulatory leadership; the mainstream media and all their pompous, even more self-congratulatory “ships at sea” from the New York Times to CNN; Dr. Birx and whatever bureaucrat from the CDC was showing his/her face this week; the endless echo chamber in practically every health department in all fifty states; the foreign health departments that largely echoed that echo chamber; Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York (more of him in a moment); Governor Whitmer of Michigan; that atrocious governor of Nevada whose name I can’t remember or bother to look up…. I could go on… all of whom participated in what has emerged to be what is indisputably the greatest national, no, international, health disaster of our time—the Hydroxychloroquine Scandal.

You posted that unbelievable article about Dr. Daskak and his EcoHealth Alliance.  Knowing he and Fauci are in bed together (colluding I should say) to infuse millions into the Wuhan Institute for Virology research in producing coronaviruses so virulent they would be almost impossible to fight against, was an eyeopener.  Looking further, the research included cross species virus contamination to create a virus that would become airborne and deadly.  The article you sent I believe had commentary on the moratorium by the Obama Administration to halt the research citing the danger that would be imposed if it were to escape.  Apparently Fauci continued the research through Daskak's organization by funding the Wuhan Lab with $3.7 million and although I didn't agree at all with Obama, he was right on the money since here we are.

Yesterday, The WHO was in Wuhan.  Since Dr. Daskak is a director in The WHO he was there.  He is also the only American in the group of scientists investigating the origins of the virus.  The most disturbing part of this is that they weren't going into the Wuhan lab, they went back into the wet market.  What else do we need to know.  The rumblings about the virus being created in the Wuhan lab were getting traction, so it must be stopped.  Therefore, back to the wet market they go.  

The influence of the CCP is undeniable and we see it influencing every sector of what makes our country stable.  We look at the CCP and there is absolutely no accountability, no moral compass, no inherent humanity per se.  350,000 Chinese students are in our universities and a federal dragnet is underway called "Lurking Giants" to get at Chinese spies uncovered like Charles Lieber the Chair of Harvard's Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department, and Gang Chen at MIT and we'll undoubtedly see more.  The DOE has ongoing investigations into monies pouring into Harvard and Yale along with the Confucius Institutes but don't hold out much will be accomplished.

It is troubling to say the least that people with power (Feinstein, McConnell, Swalwell, Pelosi, et al) and great knowledge fall in with the CCP knowing it will endanger the country.  You watch the likes of Cuomo, Fauci and Birx and there is a definite similarity among them and the CCP.  They all blame others, especially Trump who is an easy target, hold no accountability since they were the decision makers for all the death that occurred by their incompetence and like the CCP and the virus, they'll continue their bullshit and give nothing but mandates that don't work.  And the CCP will deliver another pandemic to infect millions in the future cause they are the scorpion and they are on the back of the world.

The question is without Trump or a man like Trump, will there be a 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 5
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JoMack said:

Yesterday, The WHO was in Wuhan.  Since Dr. Daskak is a director in The WHO he was there.  He is also the only American in the group of scientists investigating the origins of the virus.  The most disturbing part of this is that they weren't going into the Wuhan lab, they went back into the wet market.  What else do we need to know.  The rumblings about the virus being created in the Wuhan lab were getting traction, so it must be stopped.  Therefore, back to the wet market they go.  

Yep.  Just like the previous article predicted.  Full diversion mode switched ON.  He will come back and, just like recounting votes, claim that they have carried out a "full investigation" and there were absolutely no findings, no basis, for any claims that the virus tracks back to U.S. labs, Fauci or himself ("Dr." Daskak).  Nothing to see here folks, and we've checked.  It would be laughable, if it weren't so deadly.

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Yep.  Just like the previous article predicted.  Full diversion mode switched ON.  He will come back and, just like recounting votes, claim that they have carried out a "full investigation" and there were absolutely no findings, no basis, for any claims that the virus tracks back to U.S. labs, Fauci or himself ("Dr." Daskak).  Nothing to see here folks, and we've checked.  It would be laughable, if it weren't so deadly.

I find it strange that our government officials all seem to be crooked pawns of left wing ideology. I think we need to vote against all government waste and growth until there are severe changes. 

Open the Books is a good organization to find out what is going on. https://www.openthebooks.com/

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

I find it strange that our government officials all seem to be crooked pawns of left wing ideology. I think we need to vote against all government waste and growth until there are severe changes.

"Seems to be" is an artifact of reading too may conspiracy theories.

Belief in something does not make it real, despite what the noise machines here think.

15 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

More detailed timeline

3AC10176-82AA-4D85-BC90-3E4C53183431.png

Still listing Biden's Win as a reason for this despite claiming he did nothing eairlier.  Why report connections you know are false?  Perhaps your passion for HCQ is entirely politically driven, not science. 

Trump ran the show, lied, and people died.  Trying to revise history so Trump doesn't look like the mass murder won't get him elected...

• Downvote 1

(edited)

Snake Oil is a good cure for the flu.  And hydorxlchloroquine cures the coronavirus.  In the meantime, I also have a bridge to sell you in Oklahoma.  

You heard it online from reputable sources.  Must be true, I reckon.

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Zhong Lu said:

Snake Oil is a good cure for the flu.  And hydorxlchloroquine cures the coronavirus.  In the meantime, I also have a bridge to sell you in Oklahoma.  

You heard it online from reputable sources.  Must be true, I reckon.

First the was the 7 faces of Dr Lao 

Then came the 8 headed Dragon Big E!

4wanxw.jpg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Open the Books is a good organization to find out what is going on. https://www.openthebooks.com/

Thanks, @ronwagn.  Looks like a site worth perusing from time to time.

And the first article on there to catch my eye was this one from Forbes:

Forbes: Dr. Anthony Fauci: The Highest Paid Employee In The Entire U.S. Federal Government

(Excerpt)

Dr. Anthony Fauci made $417,608 in 2019, the latest year for which federal salaries are available. That made him not only the highest paid doctor in the federal government, but the highest paid out of all four million federal employees.

In fact, Dr. Fauci even made more than the $400,000 salary of the President of the United States. All salary data was collected by OpenTheBooks.com via Freedom of Information Act requests. 

Only federal employees whose salaries were funded by taxpayers were included in the study. Therefore, Tennessee Valley Authority CEO Jeffrey Lyash— whose salary is paid by revenues of the corporation (owned by the federal government) — was not included.

$2.5 million. That’s how much Dr. Fauci, Director of the National Institute for Health’s (NIH) National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and current Chief Medical Advisor to the President, will make in salary from 2019 through 2024, if he stays in his post through the end of the current Administration, and doesn’t (or didn’t already) get a raise.  

In a ten-year period between 2010 and 2019, Fauci made $3.6 million in salary. Since 2014, Fauci’s pay increased from $335,000 to the current $417,608.

In an August 13, 2020 Instagram interview with actor Matthew McConaughey, Dr. Fauci was asked (at point 16:49) if he had millions of dollars invested in the vaccines. Dr. Fauci laughed and answered, “Matthew, no, I got zero! I am a government worker. I have a government salary.” He didn’t mention his $417,608 salary was the largest in the entire federal government.  

Dr. Fauci became the early face of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, appearing daily, often in a live broadcast, to update the nation on the emerging COVID-19 disease. In March 2020, he convinced President Donald Trump on the 15-day lockdown policy to try and flatten the curve, and reportedly advocated on March 29, 2020, for extending the policy beyond its initial 15 days.  

Vice President Mike Pence, who chaired the Taskforce might have outranked Dr. Fauci in authority, but the VP’s $235,100 salary in 2019, was less than the well-paid NIH director with whom he shared the stage.  

Their Taskforce colleague Dr. Deborah Birx earned $305,972 in 2019, also less than Dr. Fauci’s salary.  

In comparison to Dr. Fauci: Speaker Nancy Pelosi will earn $223,500 this year. U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts will make $270,700, and Members in the House of Representatives and Senators will make $174,000. Four-star military generals outrank, but still fall below Dr. Fauci at $268,000 a year. 

• Great Response! 1

49 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

In fact, Dr. Fauci even made more than the $400,000 salary of the President of the United States. 

Let's not forget that Trump turned down his salary ie he suffered from all those slings and arrows from all those quarters for free for four years. Fauci? The darling of the Democrats

09AD20B4-5C98-46DD-AA02-0EBAA116C16D.png

BF656CEE-7FF9-4927-89AC-9AEE1F613FB4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3

(edited)

Hey man, I thought you were the guy who was like "Corona Virus is a media hoax." 

Then your side lost a winnable election in large part because of your sides' dumb conspiracy theories.

What happened?

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 2/1/2021 at 3:00 PM, ronwagn said:

And yet when I mentioned mandatory masks, tens of billions on contact tracing, billions more on labs, regulations for infusing fresh air in buildings and regulations for hepa filtering all I heard was an acceptable rate of old people death. It was an exaggeration of fear and an attack on our economy. So now all the sudden this non event of our own making is Chinas fault? The line of rhetoric from idiots continues to steam even when the chief idiot was voted out.
The smart money is remove from society influence from those associated with the coup. Hidden under talking points like “defend the constitution” and “fight for our freedoms” are groups of airheads that will say anything and do anything to steal our country and vastly warp our institutions. 
Most of us are becoming irritated by these airheads. We wanna work and take care of our families. We want to cheer our local sport teams and engage in hobbies to fill our free time. The last thing we need is any group demanding loyalty or “else”. 
Don’t ever discount the enthusiasm for being an individual with little time for groups and causes.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Boat said:

And yet when I mentioned mandatory masks, tens of billions on contact tracing, billions more on labs, regulations for infusing fresh air in buildings and regulations for hepa filtering all I heard was an acceptable rate of old people death. It was an exaggeration of fear and an attack on our economy. So now all the sudden this non event of our own making is Chinas fault? The line of rhetoric from idiots continues to steam even when the chief idiot was voted out.
The smart money is remove from society influence from those associated with the coup. Hidden under talking points like “defend the constitution” and “fight for our freedoms” are groups of airheads that will say anything and do anything to steal our country and vastly warp our institutions. 
Most of us are becoming irritated by these airheads. We wanna work and take care of our families. We want to cheer our local sport teams and engage in hobbies to fill our free time. The last thing we need is any group demanding loyalty or “else”. 
Don’t ever discount the enthusiasm for being an individual with little time for groups and causes.

Your willful ignorance is stunning.  Your ability to ignore evidence is impressive, though.

• Haha 3

You speak as if 400,000 is an abnormally large amount of money for a physician to make - it is not. 

40 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

You speak as if 400,000 is an abnormally large amount of money for a physician to make - it is not. 

You speak as if Fauci is a physician. He isn't

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

Hey man, I thought you were the guy who was like "Corona Virus is a media hoax." 

Then your side lost a winnable election in large part because of your sides' dumb conspiracy theories.

What happened?

You're not too bright either, but I'm not convinced you're another sock puppet, although you're clearly another useful idiot. You're like some raving sports fan who is pleased that in the final game, the referees ejected every single player from the opposing team and the announcers applauded, while the commercials, filmed months in advance all applauded the event, as if they knew how the "game" was going to turn out. Then, when people complain you scream bloody murder, because useful idiot. 

AFE47E08-38DC-4B94-81DD-6A982C60114F.jpeg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Boat said:

The thing is if you'd lost everything or were close to are you sure you'd have the same opinion?

I'm starting to think we should agree with the left and tax the living crap out of the 'wealthy' because if that had been made clear 1 year ago I highly doubt this would have happened.

9 hours ago, Boat said:

Triple masks! 

AF60A54F-D427-4754-98C3-7FD2853ADBE3.jpeg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You speak as if Fauci is a physician. He isn't

His current job may be as an advisor but he is a physician.

6 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

His current job may be as an advisor but he is a physician.

Wrong As usual. A physician sees patients, Fauci has never practiced medicine. He's a professional bunglecrat

Millions of Americans are furious with the media’s lionization of Dr. Fauci, who has been wrong about almost everything since the coronavirus crisis erupted.

He has flip-flopped on positions about face masks, hydroxychloroquine, and whether schools should reopen in the fall.

Scientists don’t flip-flop like this, but politicians do.

Dr. Fauci, 79, has worked for the federal government since 1968. Fauci has been the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984.

Fauci went straight from medical school to the government, so he didn’t practice medicine or treat patients. But Americans are told that we must listen to everything he says without question.

• Upvote 3

(edited)

35 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Triple masks! 

AF60A54F-D427-4754-98C3-7FD2853ADBE3.jpeg

Masks do not work like chain link fences or a screen.   Stuff many times smaller than the pore size can be trapped. Electrostatic cling, vapour condensation, droplet retention.

Ask yourself:

- Do masks get damp in humid air even though water molecules are much, much smaller and should just pass through the holes? 

- How does a bag-less cyclonic vacuum cleaner work so well?

- Why does my sock stick to my shirt when I take them out of the drier?

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Wrong As usual. A physician sees patients, Fauci has never practiced medicine. He's a professional bunglecrat

He did a residency in internal medicine. Try again Ward, be wrong again.

Be sure to buy a case of "conservative wine" off that clearly biased website.  Perhaps call it "conservative whinge" for the next 8+ years.

con wine.jpg

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

58 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

He did a residency in internal medicine. Try again Ward, be wrong again.

Be sure to buy a case of "conservative wine" off that clearly biased website.  Perhaps call it "conservative whinge" for the next 8+ years.

con wine.jpg

Your ignorance is duly noted. Doing a residency is equivalent to being a physician assistant, which is not to be confused with being a physician. We while you're allowed to see patients, legally you are under a qualified and board certified physician. In order, you go thru medical school, once you've got enough of that behind you, you graduate to intern and once you're done with medical school you get to enter residency. You're still not a physician however, because you haven't passed your medical board testing/certification and depending on the specialization, residency can take many many years. Then you get to be a real physician. Fauci skipped all that to become the bunglecrat be is. 

But I'll just add this to your immense Mountain of subjects you're ignorant about. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3