(edited)

Edited by Roch
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Roch said:

Where does Schumer's statement come from ? 

This isn't something you just say willy nilly from left field. 

Someone should ask him. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DpAwEusZBGM

I guess they do ? 

Well he was right wasn't he.

Who elects the so called intel 'community'? No one...and calling them a 'community' is just adding a soft nice tone to a bunch of people who have never done anything for their own population and do not serve their nation or public. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It is just pathetic how people elected to Office will disregard their Oath and Duties and convert that Office for their own personal purposes.  Just pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Roch said:

When China's military moves into Taiwan will Biden , Pelosi  and McConnell support them. 

You’ll love this one, especially the last paragraph. 

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/02/11/americas_spy-busters_put_secret-stealing_chinese_grad_students_under_the_microscope_127077.html

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

16 hours ago, Roch said:

Is Mitch McConnell/Elaine Chao any different from Joe Biden/Hunter Biden ?

Will Mitch sell out Trump like his wife Elaine Chao (former Secretary Transportation) did to get the House Democrats drop the investigation of her and her family  ? 

Late December the House turned up the heat on McConnell (Chao) by requesting more documents regarding China, Elaine Chao, Foremost Shipping Group .

After the nutcases riot in the Capital Chao gave her resignation and blasted Trump.  The Dem's eased off Mitch and Elaine for a while.  Looks like they are waiting to see how Mitch votes on impeachments.

The Dem's made it known they would blackball anyone associated with the Trump Administration if they did not renounce him.  

McConnell and Elaine are no better than Joe and Hunter Biden.  One in the same. Using their position to enrich their family.

Watch, the Dem's will use Elaine Chao resignation in their impeachment trial.

Will Mitch vote to convict Trump in Senate hearing ?  Probably.  Mitch just won reelection.  Six more years.  

QUIZ

What was the first thing Elaine Chao did when she was appointed U.S. Secretary of Transportation ? 

(a) review current Transportation Dept budget ?  NO.

(b) Evaluate current Personal support positions and needs ? No.

(c) Evaluate current highway , bridges , railways , and airline needs , plans and budgets ?   No.

(d) Did Chao work with the Administration and Congress to pass a badly needed Infrastructure bill to fund our transportation infrastructure ?  No.

None of the above.

She sent email and made phone calls to China and arranged a meeting for herself and husband Mitch McConnell to   meetings with the Chinese Communist Party. Elaine and Mitch then flew on an official U.S. government jet (just like Joe and Hunter) for their meetings. (Note: the House committee investigating Secretary Chao subpoenaed  these emails, phone records and other documents) 

"Ms. Chao’s office had made a series of unorthodox requests related to her first scheduled visit to China as a Trump cabinet member, according to people with knowledge of the email. Among them: asking federal officials to help coordinate travel arrangements for at least one family member and include relatives in meetings with government officials."

A redacted email about a trip Ms. Chao was planning to take to China. A request to include family members at events raised ethical concerns.

The Chao family shipping business Foremost Corporation was given meetings and lucrative shipping contracts. BUT FOREMOST SHIPPING ALSO RECEIVED interest free loans from the Chinese banks (owned by the CCP) to purchase ships to fill their lucrative sweetheart contracts 

If I were Hunter I would file a complaint.  Hunter went over with Vice President.  Elaine Chao went with a Senator.  Why does she get a better payout ?

Funny how this investigation never ends ? Of course, as long as the House holds this investigation over McConnell's head he will obey every command . . . "sit up" .  .  .  "beg" .  .  .  "roll over". 

The President (Biden) , House Speaker (Pelosi) and Senate Minority Leader (McConnell) families all have major business ties with China.  They're gonna get tough on China for human rights and fair trade ?

TRANSPORTATION SECRETARY ELAINE CHAO DID NOT ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING FOR THE U.S.  .   .   .   .  .  BUT HER FAMILY SHIPPING BUSINESS , FOREMOST CORP DID ABSOLUTELY GREAT ! ! ! !

When China's military moves into Taiwan will Biden , Pelosi  and McConnell support them. 

Elaine Chao was made Secretary of Transportation by who? Donald Trump

Everyone knew about her family business dealings when Trump made her his secretary of Transportation.

Trump was duped? You are now complaining about her? Trumps swamp, He hired her and could of fired her at anytime in the past 4 years, he did not. If she was so corrupt why did not Trump do anything? Trump claimed he was smarter than everyone else, yet he did not figure out Elaine in 4 years? I never heard a peep out of Trump for 4 years assailing his own Secretary of Transportation, her being married to Mitch, Her China ties, Her families deep state Commie ties. And now you are asking questions? You missed the boat

Edited by notsonice
addational info
  • Haha 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

On 2/12/2021 at 6:58 AM, notsonice said:

Elaine Chao was made Secretary of Transportation by who? Donald Trump

Everyone knew about her family business dealings when Trump made her his secretary of Transportation.

Trump was duped? You are now complaining about her? Trumps swamp, He hired her and could of fired her at anytime in the past 4 years, he did not. If she was so corrupt why did not Trump do anything? Trump claimed he was smarter than everyone else, yet he did not figure out Elaine in 4 years? I never heard a peep out of Trump for 4 years assailing his own Secretary of Transportation, her being married to Mitch, Her China ties, Her families deep state Commie ties. And now you are asking questions? You missed the boat family business

So you are saying Trump knew of Chao family shipping business (maybe) . For argument's sake I'll stipulate he did.  So now you contend because he knew of Chaos family business .  .  .  He appointed her knowing she was going to use her husband's political position and her cabinet position to sell influence and further enrich her family.  You are really stretching it here.

My main point is that the Democrats strategy of the day is when they want to control or cancel someone they investigate, harass and and repeat false narratives about them directly or through their media minions to their gullible malleable white college educated  suburban Philadelphia soccer moms that voted for Biden because he said wear a mask.   The Democrats have taken gas lighting to a whole new level. 

My second point is all the politicians are on the take.  More and more is coming out every year.  They take care of their wealthy campaign contributors and receive in kind .  Whether during their term or afterwards.

Both sides do it.  The killer is two like the McConnell and Chao family sell out Trump without blinking an eye. These two are a couple of ingrates. 

Let's see how Mitch votes on impeachment.  This will be a classic.  

There has always been payoffs in politics. But nothing to the extent it is now.

The left and the deep state can't stomach an outsider seeing how things work on the Washington DC inner circle money machine.  They had to destroy him. 

Trump exposed the deep state, fraud, D.C. money machine, Big tech, Big Wallstreet etc. , etc. , etc. 

It's not good enough to beat him (real or stolen) They needed to expunge him, his businesses, family, and his legacy or risk losing their incestuous insider club money making machine (Political Leaders, Wallstreet/Hedge Funds , Big Tech, and local wealthy campaign contributors.

Trump's attorneys put on a fairly good defense today.  They showed the tv clips unedited, talked Due Process, Constitution, First Amendment Free Speech , showed tape of Democrat Hypocrisy , etc, etc, etc

Hopefully, those Presidential Candidate wanna-be's like Chris Christie, Nikki Haley, Mitt Romney, John Kasich were watching.  So they now understand they don't have a prayer of getting the Republican nomination. About 60% to 70% of the 75 million that voted for Trump would rather vote for Satan himself then any of this crew.  Last week Kasich called Trump a "false profit".  Kasich (aka Judas Iscariot) shouldn't be calling people names.  Is Kasich still hanging with his friend  (and former campaign manager) John Weaver over at the Lincoln Project.  What's that , the Lincoln Project is dead ? Kasich's buddy Weaver is now being investigated for grooming boys for sex ? 

The others like Liz Cheney, Lisa Murkowski, Adam Kinzinger, etc get ready for a Primary Challenger.  Not to worry they can get jobs as CNN contributors. (Kinzinger started a PAC, LOL). 

Both these groups probably think the "Woke" Big Tech and Wallstreet contributors will finance them to a win.  The majority of Trump voters will never allow them to get past the primary. 

If Mitch votes for impeachment they should get a new Senate Minority Leader. Unfortunately he just won reelection so 6 more years of Foghorn Leghorn.

I'm not a Republican. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016.  Everyone from both parties should be ashamed of the Democrat and Deep State behavior over the last 5 years. 

Remember when they would debate policy issues, as opposed to today where it is Politics of Personal Destruction, Identity Politics and Everyone's a Victim. Today taking pay for favorable legislation is at Pandemic proportions.

Edited by Roch
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 3

1 hour ago, Roch said:

So you are saying Trump knew of Chao family shipping business (maybe) . For argument's sake I'll stipulate he did.  Now you contend because he knew of Chaos family business .  .  .  He knew she was going to use her husband's political position and her cabinet position to sell influence and further enrich her family.  You are really stretching it here.

My point is all the politicians are on the take.  More and more is coming out every year.  They take care of their wealthy campaign contributors and receive in kind .  Whether during their term or afterwards.

Both sides do it.  The killer is two like the McConnell and Chao family sell out Trump without blinking an eye. These two are a couple of ingrates. 

Let's see how Mitch votes on impeachment.  This will be a classic.  

There has always been payoffs in politics. But nothing to the extent it is now.

The left and the deep state can't stomach an outsider seeing how things work on the Washington DC inner circle money machine.  They had to destroy him.

Trump exposed the deep state, fraud, D.C. money machine, Big tech, Big Wallstreet etc. , etc. , etc. 

It's not good enough to beat him (real or stolen) They needed to expunge him, his businesses, family, and his legacy.  

Washington is a swamp.  Sick mother F' ers. 

Trump's attorneys put on a fairly good defense today.  They showed the tv clips unedited, talked due process, Constitution, First Amendment Free Speech , showed tape of Democrat Hippocrates, etc, etc, etc

Hopefully, those Presidential Candidate wanna-be's like Chris Christie, Nikki Haley, Mitt Romney, John Kasich were watching.  So they now understand they don't have a prayer of getting the nomination. About 60% to 70% of the 75 million that voted for Trump would rather vote for Satan himself then any of this crew.  Last week Kasich called Trump a "false profit".  Kasich (aka Judas) shouldn't be calling people names.  

The others like Liz Cheney, Lisa Murkowski, Adam Kinzinger, etc get ready for a Primary Challenger.  Not to worry they can get jobs as CNN contributors. (Kinzinger started a PAC, LOL). 

If Mitch votes for impeachment they should get a new Senate Minority Leader. Unfortunately he just won reelection so 6 more years of Foghorn Leghorn.

I'm not a Republican. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016.  Everyonefrom both parties should be ashamed of the Democrat and Deep State behavior over the last 5 years. 

Yes Trump knew of her family's background. I do not think Trump was given much choice but to giver her the job. Mitch controlled the Senate and Trump was not going to get anything from Mitch without rubbing his back. I laughed my butt off when she got the job. I knew that her father controlled Foremost ten years ago. Foremost is based out of NYC.  Face it Mitch installed her, same as she was installed as the Secretary of Transportation for Bush ( President George H. W. Bush nominated Chao to be Deputy Secretary of Transportation; she served from 1989 to 1991) . She did not get the job because of her qualifications, she got it so Mitch could be on top of things inside the presidents office. Mitch is no innocent dupe. Mitch installed his wife. Trump had zero power to go against him. IE you never heard Trump say a bad word about Elaine and her fathers deep connections with the CCP. Face it Elaines father is Chinese and China knows his daughter has great political connections . Free money to help him build ships in China.  Mitch is not going to let anyone rain on his parade, no one. You can bet Schumer and Mitch have worked out the next 4 years. Enjoy , Trump is not on Mitch's Friends list, never has been

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Yes Trump knew of her family's background. I do not think Trump was given much choice but to giver her the job. Mitch controlled the Senate and Trump was not going to get anything from Mitch without rubbing his back. I laughed my butt off when she got the job. I knew that her father controlled Foremost ten years ago. Foremost is based out of NYC.  Face it Mitch installed her, same as she was installed as the Secretary of Transportation for Bush ( President George H. W. Bush nominated Chao to be Deputy Secretary of Transportation; she served from 1989 to 1991) . She did not get the job because of her qualifications, she got it so Mitch could be on top of things inside the presidents office. Mitch is no innocent dupe. Mitch installed his wife. Trump had zero power to go against him. IE you never heard Trump say a bad word about Elaine and her fathers deep connections with the CCP. Face it Elaines father is Chinese and China knows his daughter has great political connections . Free money to help him build ships in China.  Mitch is not going to let anyone rain on his parade, no one. You can bet Schumer and Mitch have worked out the next 4 years. Enjoy , Trump is not on Mitch's Friends list, never has been

Who are you and what have you done with notsonice? 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

It is just pathetic how people elected to Office will disregard their Oath and Duties and convert that Office for their own personal purposes.  Just pathetic. 

It's corruption, good people don't generally go in to the sh*tshow that is politics bar a few good guys who can't or never make a difference.

I feel pretty good about what has happened in a strange way, I've accepted that voting is pointless and that is a big weight off my shoulders.

The sooner people realise this, the better...we live in an oligarchy at best (probably much worse) and nothing will ever change...and it really wont.

Get over it, get in the garden or what ever but we should stop wasting our time and energy on politics.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

It's corruption, good people don't generally go in to the sh*tshow that is politics bar a few good guys who can't or never make a difference.

Very very rarely, ever so often, perhaps once in four or five decades, a highly principled man will step forth and, at great personal cost and astounding personal bravery, lay bare the utter disgusting corruption of various government officials and departments. 

The best and likely most current example of this is Edward Snowden.  While painted black by an armada, the reality is that he is the last of the great patriots.  He stood up and told the truth about the Obama-Biden spying networks on ordinary folks.  And he paid a huge price - permanent exile. 

What is little known, and what I reveal to readers here, is the extent that two most senior persons inside the Obama Administration went to hurt Snowden.  When the US got wind that Snowden would be a whistle-blower on the NSA spying, they cancelled his passport in order to trap him in Hong Kong - except he had already boarded to Moscow.  Once there, Snowden spent 40 days trapped inside the in-transit lounge at the airport, unable to get over the threshold into Russia or onto an aircraft headed anywhere.  He attempted to ask for asylum from "friendly" US allied governments:  France, Norway, Denmark.  Each time he got close, one of two men inside the US Government would phone up the allied government, and threaten them "with consequences."  the threats were so vulgar, and so ominous, and so treacherous, that all those governments quaked in the knees and backed away - leaving Ed Snowden trapped inside that airport/ 

At one point, the rumor hit that Snowden was on board the Presidential Jet of the President of Ecuador, so John Kerry  (remember him?  that guy from Massachusetts who played at Secretary of State?) had the aircraft intercepted and forced down into Austria, where American agents, presumably CIA types, boarded and searched it - and not exactly being tidy about it.  Who is John Kerry to intercept a diplomatic plane, force it down, and go search it in Austria?  What a jerk!   Arrogant little prick, he is. 

The second Senior Obama Administration official to pick up the phone and threaten foreign governments if they gave Snowden asylum?  Who said "there will be consequences?"  Who was that ugly man?  Guess what - it was Joe Biden. 

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jan van Eck said:

Very very rarely, ever so often, perhaps once in four or five decades, a highly principled man will step forth and, at great personal cost and astounding personal bravery, lay bare the utter disgusting corruption of various government officials and departments. 

The best and likely most current example of this is Edward Snowden.  While painted black by an armada, the reality is that he is the last of the great patriots.  He stood up and told the truth about the Obama-Biden spying networks on ordinary folks.  And he paid a huge price - permanent exile. 

What is little known, and what I reveal to readers here, is the extent that two most senior persons inside the Obama Administration went to hurt Snowden.  When the US got wind that Snowden would be a whistle-blower on the NSA spying, they cancelled his passport in order to trap him in Hong Kong - except he had already boarded to Moscow.  Once there, Snowden spent 40 days trapped inside the in-transit lounge at the airport, unable to get over the threshold into Russia or onto an aircraft headed anywhere.  He attempted to ask for asylum from "friendly" US allied governments:  France, Norway, Denmark.  Each time he got close, one of two men inside the US Government would phone up the allied government, and threaten them "with consequences."  the threats were so vulgar, and so ominous, and so treacherous, that all those governments quaked in the knees and backed away - leaving Ed Snowden trapped inside that airport/ 

At one point, the rumor hit that Snowden was on board the Presidential Jet of the President of Ecuador, so John Kerry  (remember him?  that guy from Massachusetts who played at Secretary of State?) had the aircraft intercepted and forced down into Austria, where American agents, presumably CIA types, boarded and searched it - and not exactly being tidy about it.  Who is John Kerry to intercept a diplomatic plane, force it down, and go search it in Austria?  What a jerk!   Arrogant little prick, he is. 

The second Senior Obama Administration official to pick up the phone and threaten foreign governments if they gave Snowden asylum?  Who said "there will be consequences?"  Who was that ugly man?  Guess what - it was Joe Biden. 

It was amazing to see someone one actually have a go at taking down the system, like JFK (even if I don't agree with either's politics)

But in the end the state just comes crashing down on us...and you can fight (LMAO...go on give it a go) but will will end in failure.

And so...we don't have democracy and maybe, maybe, we never had. I'm done with all of it, I'll never vote again.

Sad situation but living in denial is far worse.

Accept reality 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Nikko said:

But in the end the state just comes crashing down on us...and you can fight (LMAO...go on give it a go) but will will end in failure

Well, Nick, I am not quite that pessimistic. 

When it comes to some govt pig jerk, kick his ass!   (And now you know why Americans own guns). 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

When it comes to some govt pig jerk, kick his ass!   (And now you know why Americans own guns). 

I'm sorry but I am 

I think we're screwed and locked in to what even '''they''' have pre ordained for us 

'Born to lose' as a generation seems about right to me 

On 2/12/2021 at 5:51 PM, El Nikko said:

It was amazing to see someone one actually have a go at taking down the system, like JFK (even if I don't agree with either's politics)

But in the end the state just comes crashing down on us...and you can fight (LMAO...go on give it a go) but will will end in failure.

And so...we don't have democracy and maybe, maybe, we never had. I'm done with all of it, I'll never vote again.

Sad situation but living in denial is far worse.

Accept reality 

Don't ever give up Dude! It's what they want. When you give up your right to vote, they win. To change system, you start at the bottom. Get involved with your local school board, county/parish commissioners,State representatives and senators. Let them know you aren't' happy with them if they aren't' performing to your measures. Tell them to shape up or you and others who are like minded will either run against them or find someone who will and support them.

There is hope. Look to Florida and Ron Desantis the way he runs this state. He basically called the press hypocrites to their faces and told the to F off last week for questioning him about the Super Bowl and masking up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/12/2021 at 3:54 PM, Jan van Eck said:

again you need to clean it up.

1 minute ago, notsonice said:

again you need to clean it up.

Since3 you have not earned it, I do not grant you the right to tell me what to do. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Since3 you have not earned it, I do not grant you the right to tell me what to do. 

Your posts says it all, you are mentally unstable, get help

On 2/12/2021 at 2:41 PM, Jan van Eck said:

Amazing as this may be to you, I agree entirely with your statement. And, it applies to all govt officials, regardless of the political system. And, it goes beyond pathetic; to criminal, for it means a theft from the people.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 5:15 AM, frankfurter said:

Amazing as this may be to you, I agree entirely with your statement.

On admittedly rare occasions, after introspection even the Communists genuflect to my impeccable logic and piercing analyses. 

• Haha 3

On 2/13/2021 at 7:56 PM, notsonice said:

Your posts says it all, you are mentally unstable, get help

Well n now, have you voted for socialized medicine so that this quite necessary help for my mental instability can be paid for?  

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

On 2/12/2021 at 3:54 PM, Jan van Eck said:

They have no right to use the gun to kill fellow Americans.

Owning a gun is an illusion of power. 

"Boom stick make me strong."

Edited by Symmetry