Record low temperatures in parts of USA occur at same time as low air traffic. A drop in US temperatures was noted when air traffic was halted in the days after the 9/11 attacks. Could contrails reflect heat back to earth? Why has there been no research on the subject? It is,I would have thought,easy enough to measure the reflectance of contrails. I have noted how contrails sparkle in the rays of the setting sun. If this is the real reason for the slight recent increase in global temperatures,then it would be easy to eliminate contrails by requiring aircraft to fly at lower altitude and not to inject water vapour into high-altitude air which is at minus 40 degrees. Minus 40 is same on both temperature scales.

Also a solar Minimum from what I read last year . But alot of articles were removed or altered 

^

You're right. In fact, we're said to still be in the last Ice Age.

According to a lot of smart geologists, the polar caps have been bare a lot more than they've been covered by ice, and Florida has been under water much more than it has been under the sun during the last several hundred million years. 

The climate is changing . . . just as it has for the last 4.5B years. The magnetic poles are changing too. There is substantial data to show that the equator once ran right through my place in Western Oklahoma, near the Panhandle. 

While we're going to spend trillions of dollars to try to change the weather, it isn't going to do much more than readjust wealth.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

The Polar Vortex split a few weeks ago.  Prior, the Vortex was hanging over Asia and Europe where they had some extreme cold.  A high altitude heating above the Vortex caused it to split, and thus North America is getting it. 

For about a decade more, we will see weather patterns which correlate with the GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM SYMPTOMS which we are seeing currently...See the link below.

https://community.oilprice.com/topic/21940-united-states-lng-exports-reach-third-place/?page=7#comment-147543

• Upvote 2

Confounding the " greenie experts". 

3 hours ago, Richard D said:

Record low temperatures in parts of USA occur at same time as low air traffic. A drop in US temperatures was noted when air traffic was halted in the days after the 9/11 attacks. Could contrails reflect heat back to earth? Why has there been no research on the subject? It is,I would have thought,easy enough to measure the reflectance of contrails. I have noted how contrails sparkle in the rays of the setting sun. If this is the real reason for the slight recent increase in global temperatures,then it would be easy to eliminate contrails by requiring aircraft to fly at lower altitude and not to inject water vapour into high-altitude air which is at minus 40 degrees. Minus 40 is same on both temperature scales.

Are you freakin serious?  And you've noted sparkling?  Yes, that's what ice crystals look like in sunlight.

So, let's get airplanes to fly at lower altitudes!  Fantastic!  That will lower the temperature of the engines, for sure.  Not!  It will mean the engines and the aircraft are operating in more dense air, which causes drag and much less efficient fuel burn, meaning more fuel burn, meaning more exhaust and heat.

This has been studied exhaustively.  I think it might just be that you've googled the wrong questions.  Try "why do airplanes fly so high".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chemtrails2.jpg

In 2007, Reporter Jeff Ferrell of Shreveport’s KSLA News 12(CBS) did a story on Chemtrails.

YouTube (less than 4 minutes) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI 

More research by Jeff – http://www.rense.com/general79/cchem.htm

In December 2008, I got my degree in the Environmental Sciences at Texas A & M (Commerce) (GPA 3.85).

Seeing the KSLA NEWS video prompted me…

— My test for aluminum —

In the winter 2007/2008 at Texas A & M for a class, I took air samples before and then also again after these patterned, expanding chemtrails in the sky.

I was testing for aluminum.

Absolutely NO aluminum was found in the samples prior to the chemtrail activity.

After the jet chemtrail activity, all my samples tested emphatically, strongly positive for ALUMINUM.

(I had aerial pictures from my tests for my paper. There also was another unidentified substance showing up in my tests because of radical color activities in the tests. I suspect that it might had been Barium, but our lab was not equipped to easily test for Barium.)

Bill Gates wants to spread particulates in the sky via airplanes.

Chemtrails also called Geoengineering or SAI (Stratospheric Aerosol Injection)

The past Director of the CIA briefly mentions it here… (60 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIQDqxl9FtM&feature=youtu.be&t=12m05s

You just moved from contrails to pollutants present in the air.  Pollutants like barium and others were commonly found in gas and especially diesel, not to mention factory exhaust.  Now whether or not aircraft passing over head had an effect of causing these pollutants to fall to the ground is anybody's guess.  But testing air quality on the ground does not lead to contrails overhead.  Unless the commercial airlines are knowingly dropping chemicals on an unsuspecting population.  In my career we have only moved towards the complete molecular burn of all fuel used in turbofan engines, drastically cleaning up emissions and driving efficiencies.

Contrails from jet engines are condensation trails, not pollutant trails.

• Upvote 1