BK

Diesel in the future and it's a byproduct of gasoline?

What IF BEVs became the big player and it happens sooner than most expect. I know they are supposedly building big rigs as BEV and I have seen mention of tractors, too. But what if that doesn't work out. Diesel. Heavy equipment drives so much of business expansion. How could you produce diesel without producing gasoline? Is there another method that could work?

Just use natural gas as CNG or LNG with all the advances wie have in new technology for building any kind of heavy equipment and trucking with clean and abundant natural gas. It is a lot more economical than diesel and the engines last longer.  Right now there are four times as many natural gas vehicles in the world than electric. Plus they are far larger and include ships of all large types. America is behind China and other countries in using them. 

Here is Section Eleven of my Natural Gas News https://docs.google.com/document/d/156PkEaVAhcZJzgthgjFaNwz88gZIVx4XXG1nBlWq04I/edit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1