sU

Forecasts for oil stocks.

(edited)

Have they bounced back from the bad start in 2020? Why is the falling of the price good from processors and bad for miners?
Some friends of mine have started trading during the pandemic. They came to me for advice on what to do because I have experience with Forex. I gave everyone the same advice, just go to
Investous and look for help. I've been using it to trade since the start, and it's a big part of my success. You need to know what you're doing because the chance of losing money is high. A lot of people lose money on Forex, you can find stories like that easily. The stories of successful forex trading are rare, but you have a better chance with a good broker.

Edited by TherWalkSv

On 3/31/2021 at 6:07 PM, TherWalkSv said:

Have they bounced back from the bad start in 2020? Why is the falling of the price good from processors and bad for miners?
Some friends of mine have started trading during the pandemic. They came to me for advice on what to do because I have experience with Forex. I gave everyone the same advice, just go to
Investous and look for help. I've been using it to trade since the start, and it's a big part of my success. You need to know what you're doing because the chance of losing money is high. A lot of people lose money on Forex, you can find stories like that easily. The stories of successful forex trading are rare, but you have a better chance with a good broker.

how can you define a good broker or a bad one? Remember one thing - it's every man for himself in the market. You can only help yourself. a broker cannot have good analysts, because if a person understands, then why should he work for a salary and feed a fucking cloud of mediocrities, including the secretary who is fucked by the boss? The Internet allows you to make money regardless of the matrix. I advise your friends to find such independent consultants.

Quite an interesting conflict of chart tech and fundamentals.... Let us see which side wins.

3 hours ago, Shmusic Records said:

Will Crude get up over 60.5 today?

more likely scenario 58.88

On 4/9/2021 at 7:53 PM, A/Plague said:

more likely scenario 58.88

2021-04-13_04-45-16.png.2bbb55f6adda37fdd88b86ade3fa6724.png

(edited)

It was quite predictable. Today the political situation affects not only Europeans, but the whole world. This year it will be difficult for us to cope with the cost of fuel and gas. And I don't think the situation will improve. We will be paying so much for fuel that it scares me. I'm thinking about finding new sources of income to provide for my family. I know investing is pretty risky, but profitable. I was thinking of starting investing with virtual or just small money to see how it works. I found this opportunity at this website doughroller.net and I hope it's worth a try.

Edited by Coleman Santi