sU

Сryptocurrency predictions

CoinDesk May 6th - Interview with Anthony.  He mentions other cryptocurrencies which are in the works like Cardano and Polkadot and how decentralized currencies are evolving as technology advances.

Ethereum Co-Founder Anthony Di Iorio: 'I Don't See Things Stopping for Ether'

https://www.coindesk.com/video/ethereum-co-founder-anthony-di-iorio-i-dont-see-things-stopping-for-ether

I'm a much bigger fan of Ethereum than Bitcoin because it has a lot more uses. 

Vitalik Buterin's blog is worth reading. He created Ethereum. https://vitalik.ca/

Biggest ponzi ever and there’s going to be quite of few fucked in the end! You have well known people pushing it up and they will grab their profits and be laughing at all the suckers!

Going to be fun to watch!😀💯.%

(edited)

3 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Biggest ponzi ever and there’s going to be quite of few fucked in the end! You have well known people pushing it up and they will grab their profits and be laughing at all the suckers!

I bought bitcoin in 2015 when it was about $600 or so.

Crypto ETC (Ethereum Classc) is now (as I type 1:20 pm Central Saturday May 8th) again starting to shoot up rapidly after a drop on Friday.  For easy taxes and "in and out", I go to the stock ETCG.  Monday, first thing, it could shoot up on the stock market...we'll see.   https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ETCG?p=ETCG

Edited by Tom Nolan

Run Forest Run, It’s a scam! If you’re in at a good level get out, if live in U.S. and have not reported ownership or earnings you are fucked 3 ways from Sunday!

Ethereum Soars To Record High Above $3,800 As JPMorgan Lays Out 6 Reasons Why Explosive Move Will Continue

by Tyler Durden
Saturday, May 08, 2021 - 07:35 PM

Back on April 25, we quoted a prominent billionaire VC who said that "Ethereum is the world's most interesting trade right now" and we predicted that "Ethereum Is About To Make An Epic Breakout Over Bitcoin."

That's exactly what happened: two weeks later, and one report from FundStrat's Tom Lee putting out a $10,500 price target on Ethereum (and $100,000 on bitcoin)....

[CHARTS and IMAGES in article]

6 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Run Forest Run, It’s a scam! If you’re in at a good level get out, if live in U.S. and have not reported ownership or earnings you are fucked 3 ways from Sunday!

ETCG stock price 35 days ago was $13.  Now it is around $58.   You would have more than tripled your money.  $10,000 invested a little over a month ago would now give you $44,615.  ETCG will continue to move higher.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ETCG?p=ETCG

On 5/7/2021 at 6:45 PM, Tom Nolan said:

CoinDesk May 6th - Interview with Anthony.  He mentions other cryptocurrencies which are in the works like Cardano and Polkadot and how decentralized currencies are evolving as technology advances.

Ethereum Co-Founder Anthony Di Iorio: 'I Don't See Things Stopping for Ether'

https://www.coindesk.com/video/ethereum-co-founder-anthony-di-iorio-i-dont-see-things-stopping-for-ether

Cardano and Polkadot. there are ready-made forecasts for these coins. While there is no demand for this information, they will be published when the price approaches the target.

(edited)

On 5/8/2021 at 6:00 PM, surrept33 said:

I'm a much bigger fan of Ethereum than Bitcoin because it has a lot more uses. 

Vitalik Buterin's blog is worth reading. He created Ethereum. https://vitalik.ca/

the main application should be the extraction of fiat money. and preferably every day☺️

Edited by A/Plague

(edited)

On 5/8/2021 at 6:27 PM, RichieRich216 said:

better to be unknown and fuck famous ones taking their money.   😀

Edited by A/Plague

(edited)

23 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

I bought bitcoin in 2015 when it was about $600 or so.

Crypto ETC (Ethereum Classc) is now (as I type 1:20 pm Central Saturday May 8th) again starting to shoot up rapidly after a drop on Friday.  For easy taxes and "in and out", I go to the stock ETCG.  Monday, first thing, it could shoot up on the stock market...we'll see.   https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ETCG?p=ETCG

you need not look but know exactly where what will be

Edited by A/Plague

3 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Ethereum Soars To Record High Above $3,800 As JPMorgan Lays Out 6 Reasons Why Explosive Move Will Continue

by Tyler Durden
Saturday, May 08, 2021 - 07:35 PM

Back on April 25, we quoted a prominent billionaire VC who said that "Ethereum is the world's most interesting trade right now" and we predicted that "Ethereum Is About To Make An Epic Breakout Over Bitcoin."

That's exactly what happened: two weeks later, and one report from FundStrat's Tom Lee putting out a $10,500 price target on Ethereum (and $100,000 on bitcoin)....

[CHARTS and IMAGES in article]

this is for believers ... the pro must take his prey out of the market every day in his beak, playing on the greed and fear of the crowd ...

20 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

ETCG stock price 35 days ago was $13.  Now it is around $58.   You would have more than tripled your money.  $10,000 invested a little over a month ago would now give you $44,615.  ETCG will continue to move higher.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ETCG?p=ETCG

Everything is not trading traditional, The value to reality is not there! It the wild Wild West and people are going to get BURNED 🔥

On 5/10/2021 at 1:14 AM, RichieRich216 said:

Everything is not trading traditional, The value to reality is not there! It the wild Wild West and people are going to get BURNED 🔥

non-deliverable oil futures also have no reality ... the fact is that much more dollars and other candy wrappers have been printed than actual values produced ... and these candy wrappers must be spinning somewhere, and they will collapse to zero. money and banal disposed of without scandals and general social upheaval. But you can make good money on this even when the crypto goes down.

Well if you want to go down that road the total outstanding Debt WORLD WIDE is NORTH OF 281 TRILLION, Just a handful of Nations ( Less than 5 ) Can survive that! 

The U.S. is about to break its Debt to GDP RATIO for the first time ever, China is almost 300% of its GDP, unlike them the United States Citizens own much of our debt and the Value of Americans family net worths far exceeds our debt!

7 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Well if you want to go down that road the total outstanding Debt WORLD WIDE is NORTH OF 281 TRILLION, Just a handful of Nations ( Less than 5 ) Can survive that! 

The U.S. is about to break its Debt to GDP RATIO for the first time ever, China is almost 300% of its GDP, unlike them the United States Citizens own much of our debt and the Value of Americans family net worths far exceeds our debt!

Seriously? It seems like yesterday I read that the Bank of America cheerfully announced that it was observing the presence of hyperinflation. Do you know what inflation is and what is hyperinflation? Therefore, the more fools get into crypto and the higher the coins fly, the more hot money will go out of circulation. And when the pyramid collapses, then virtual crypto will take away with them to the grave and fiat candy wrappers ...))) But I repeat once again that the market provides an opportunity to make money playing short ..

Has no instrinisic value and even the most prominent like Bitcoin are very limited medium of exchanges. There are essentially vehicles for financial speculation.

OR IN OTHER WORDS, The biggest Ponzi Scheme in the History of the world and nothing but Fool’s Gold!

When it goes down, it will go down big! You have people paying for nothing but 0’s and 1’s and have no direct ownership, People are buying into these as fractional ownership not even owning 1 coin!

This has gotten to be the stupidities investment to take peoples early investments Pump and Dump it! If you get anything out, Government’s will be coming for a majority share! Your talking 1,000’s of fucking suckers with dollar signs in their eyes! The vast majority are going to be fucked!!!

On 5/12/2021 at 6:31 AM, RichieRich216 said:

https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp

uh, whoever and whatever you are, you should not spread lies.

The debt/gdp ratio means govt debt to gdp.

The USA debt/gdp is about 108%

China's debt/gdp is about 69%.