sU

Сryptocurrency predictions

The difference is The majority of U.S. debt is held by the Citizens and not like communists China, The total wealth of the U.S. citizens way over shadows the U.S. !

Also the CBO “not trustworthy” say your 107 figure is part of a 107-109 through the year 2031.

(edited)

Is there a blog on Instagram where talking is about the cryptocurrency predictions? It's just that no matter how many times I searched for a similar topic on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, I only found an explanation of the cryptocurrency. To be honest, I am thinking about starting a professional financial blog for beginners about cryptocurrency. I have asked many people what they know about cryptocurrency, and more than half of them believe that it is a fraud and there is no way to make money. So, I would like to dispel their erroneous opinion.

Edited by Ouallan

#Bitcoin  vs. #CrudeOil (#Brent) #BTCXBZ for those who want to refuse   settlements for crude oil in USD, I publish my forecasts with my transactions in bitcoins. The result of my prediction https://youtu.be/ZI4Vzk2_lDE

#Bitcoin vs. #CrudeOil (#Brent) #BTCXBR for those who want to opt out of settlements for crude oil in US dollars, publish their forecasts with my transactions in bitcoins. The result of my transactions.  https://youtu.be/r2pQkhFqvM8

Crypto is another Ponzi, How can something with no value assets ( Other then developed blockchain which has other uses ) be of value! Go back and look at the great tulip bulbs scam, at least they received some flowers 🌸 😄! 1 & 0’s can disappear just like the key used to protect it, This is the Ultimate. Pyramid Scam, when influences tweet and move it there is the proof it’s bullshit!

Just now, RichieRich216 said:

Crypto is another Ponzi, How can something with no value assets ( Other then developed blockchain which has other uses ) be of value! Go back and look at the great tulip bulbs scam, at least they received some flowers 🌸 😄! 1 & 0’s can disappear just like the key used to protect it, This is the Ultimate. Pyramid Scam, when influences tweet and move it there is the proof it’s bullshit!

I also love the TV commercial, where the actor sticks a $20 bill into a slot and gets....??????

1 hour ago, RichieRich216 said:

Elon Musk admits that this whole world is just a computer game. and for some reason I believe in it.

50 minutes ago, A/Plague said:

Elon Musk admits that this whole world is just a computer game. and for some reason I believe in it.

Ahhh...

The hologram theory.

Wait, I hear a land line phone ringing!

2 hours ago, A/Plague said:

True REALITY has left the building on a lot of subjects and projects. 

With the total world debt above 280 TRILLION DOLLARS, The music is only still playing because of diversions around the world. All the 0 & 1’s are going to come crashing down. Everyone has to believe in the “Full Faith” of their respective Government’s and when it ends, it ends badly….

1 hour ago, RichieRich216 said:

With the total world debt above 280 TRILLION DOLLARS, The music is only still playing because of diversions around the world. All the 0 & 1’s are going to come crashing down. Everyone has to believe in the “Full Faith” of their respective Government’s and when it ends, it ends badly….

So, it is all a confidence game.

Well if someone can explain the payment of all this debt, I would say Yes and just like 08 and these new financial instruments been recreated or created like SPAC’s that go around the rules which I am neither claiming to be for or against because I have been very fortunate, but the global economy can’t absorb another 08!  You have the total world’s market cap’s well below the debt. 

We are already more than halfway past the global assets of all the world’s banks and frankly the truth is the first and foremost the few do own the most, if personal, corporate or Multi-National! 

Now you take the Climate Charge issue, if you believe in it or not it’s multi trillions and if anyone really believe that the Countries that sole existence is fossil fuel are going to roll over and play dead or China, India which are the world’s biggest polluters are going to curb growth or in China’s case CONTROL a couple billion people with cheap energy good luck.

I believe we will have a military conflict between who not quite positive but when push comes to shove Nations won’t play nice! Take Germany, lost 2 wars to control Europe and not heads the EU, now has direct energy from the despised Russia walking over its EU partners? Why did Japan go to war, over the cutting off of energy from the United States. Why China Belt and Road, Because they most exhausted all there own natural resources after being given access to WTO. Now building military exponentially by stealing and reverse engineering intellectual property and invention of others because they are going to protect and too control its population.

Party hard because a reckoning is coming!

6 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Well if someone can explain the payment of all this debt, I would say Yes and just like 08 and these new financial instruments been recreated or created like SPAC’s that go around the rules which I am neither claiming to be for or against because I have been very fortunate, but the global economy can’t absorb another 08!  You have the total world’s market cap’s well below the debt. 

We are already more than halfway past the global assets of all the world’s banks and frankly the truth is the first and foremost the few do own the most, if personal, corporate or Multi-National! 

Now you take the Climate Charge issue, if you believe in it or not it’s multi trillions and if anyone really believe that the Countries that sole existence is fossil fuel are going to roll over and play dead or China, India which are the world’s biggest polluters are going to curb growth or in China’s case CONTROL a couple billion people with cheap energy good luck.

I believe we will have a military conflict between who not quite positive but when push comes to shove Nations won’t play nice! Take Germany, lost 2 wars to control Europe and not heads the EU, now has direct energy from the despised Russia walking over its EU partners? Why did Japan go to war, over the cutting off of energy from the United States. Why China Belt and Road, Because they most exhausted all there own natural resources after being given access to WTO. Now building military exponentially by stealing and reverse engineering intellectual property and invention of others because they are going to protect and too control its population.

Party hard because a reckoning is coming!

global warming and viruses will accelerate everything ... so you need to learn to survive in the absence of civilization ... may the strongest survive ... the law of nature ...

Absolutely, Physical Gold and other precious metals, weapons and plenty of ammunition, an off site very comfortable house and everything associated with independent living! And No I am not a crazy but a realist.

i started Companies in mid 70’s and made it through the high inflation period to end of the 80’s and realized then, when the Congress would never ever talk about a single bill costing Billion Dollars which would have had total backlash and watched it progress to throwing Billions and now Trillions around the world had changed! 

Technology was released to quickly, valuations of business grew out of proportion and now it’s the norm. All those 0 and 1’s can easily disappear, ever wonder why the multi billionaire are cashing out and buy property from farm land to island’s! 

The world financial system is broken, an entire new generation of people are going to experience inflation and have no idea what that means! The world leaders have one last tool in toolbox and that is diverting attention to anything but the real facts.

3 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Absolutely, Physical Gold and other precious metals, weapons and plenty of ammunition, an off site very comfortable house and everything associated with independent living! And No I am not a crazy but a realist.

i started Companies in mid 70’s and made it through the high inflation period to end of the 80’s and realized then, when the Congress would never ever talk about a single bill costing Billion Dollars which would have had total backlash and watched it progress to throwing Billions and now Trillions around the world had changed! 

Technology was released to quickly, valuations of business grew out of proportion and now it’s the norm. All those 0 and 1’s can easily disappear, ever wonder why the multi billionaire are cashing out and buy property from farm land to island’s! 

The world financial system is broken, an entire new generation of people are going to experience inflation and have no idea what that means! The world leaders have one last tool in toolbox and that is diverting attention to anything but the real facts.

gold ... I will take all the gold from you for a piece of bread or a bottle of water when you have nothing to eat or drink ... you need to be able to get both from scratch and be able to make a weapon with your own hands ...

Yeah what reality are you living in, Gold has been the preeminent form of payment for good and services since there was currency, Food and water can be acquired and stored multiple ways. If anyone hasn’t planned ahead you’re history….

7 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Yeah what reality are you living in, Gold has been the preeminent form of payment for good and services since there was currency, Food and water can be acquired and stored multiple ways. If anyone hasn’t planned ahead you’re history….

when millions start to die from the vaccinations and other millions will understand how they were deceived, history will become everything you see now ... you know that coronavirus vaccines contain aluminum that causes cancer pathologies?

Fast Ethereum Deal Against WTI Crude Oil2021-08-01_09-25-33.png.0fe26febaa7f53124657b08451260c6b.png

8 hours ago, A/Plague said:

when millions start to die from the vaccinations and other millions will understand how they were deceived, history will become everything you see now ... you know that coronavirus vaccines contain aluminum that causes cancer pathologies?

Agree with you there, This was a bio attack and the leaders don’t have the balls to call it that! The only vaccines in my body were required for K-12! I will never knowing put a virus in my body, FUCK THAT….

#Bitcoin vs #Crude Oil on 19.08.2021.. announcement of my forecast for the direction and target for #BTCWTI #BTCXTI #Crypto #trading #energy  #WTI  https://youtu.be/cJgnXGITflY

#Bitcoin vs #CrudeOil on 19.08.2021.Strong resistance level. Closing my deal as announced ... take-profit #BTCXTI #crypto #WTI  #trading #energy  #brent

https://youtu.be/bGQYwYw3NhI

(edited)

I am surprised by all these analyzing statistics because none of them have yet lived up to their expectations. A couple of years ago, I heard that bitcoin will fall in value and will depreciate in the near future, but if you look at its history now, bitcoin is still the leader in cryptocurrency. It's an undeniable fact that we can see today. That's why I still invest in cryptocurrency and have success using https://mycryptomixer.com/ because it's the most convenient way to make transactions, and it's reliable.

Edited by camarint

#BTCUSD  Bitcoin  vs USA Dollar .local vertex definition. My name is ...Awleksadr   :)   #cryptocurrency pair transaction #crypto $BTC  #trading #takeprofit  https://youtu.be/cNBfatI_Ggo

On 5/10/2021 at 12:14 AM, RichieRich216 said:

Everything is not trading traditional, The value to reality is not there! It the wild Wild West and people are going to get BURNED 🔥

Anonymous electronic cash obviously has a tremendous value. Actually, quite a bit more than compromised government scrip.