JB

America's pandemic dead deserve accountability after Birx disclosure

(edited)

23 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8373007/Beijing-admits-coronavirus-DIDNT-start-Wuhans-market-DID-come-from.html

With regard to those three American biologists, they were ‘surprised’ to find the virus ‘already pre-adapted to human transmission’, contrasting its previously known stability with a coronavirus that evolved quickly during the global Sars epidemic between 2002 and 2004. Last week, I revealed that Australian scientists had similarly found Sars-CoV-2 – the new strain of coronavirus that causes disease – is ‘uniquely adapted to infect humans’.

I am afraid that solely from my own perspective, Daily Mail is even further away from the more objective (i.e., scientific) reporting I typically appreciate. 

I am open to all possibilities and still am not sure where the virus actually came from, but I strongly prefer not to arrive at my conclusion on such a scientific matter based on reporting from the Daily Mail. 

Edited by PTakacs

ITS OFFICIAL there is NO Covid 19 virus. Nobody has isolated it. mRNA vaccines are built from recombinant formulas from scratch from the PCR determined viral RNA taken from a soup of viruses and human of ferret DNA takenfrom cultures rather than CV19 virus isolate.

It is far worse than any conspiracy.

Birx Fauci and Redfield deserve a firing squad

1920x1920-4-300x157.png?resize=300%2C157&ssl=11920x1920-3-300x167.png?resize=300%2C167&ssl=11920x1920-35-300x159.png?resize=300%2C159&ssl=11920x1920-33-300x207.png?resize=300%2C207&ssl=1

1920x1920-24-300x127.png?resize=300%2C127&ssl=11920x1920-23-300x151.png?resize=300%2C151&ssl=11920x1920-21-300x153.png?resize=300%2C153&ssl=11920x1920-20-300x177.png?resize=300%2C177&ssl=11920x1920-19-300x184.png?resize=300%2C184&ssl=11920x1920-18-300x189.png?resize=300%2C189&ssl=11920x1920-15-300x159.png?resize=300%2C159&ssl=11920x1920-14-300x158.png?resize=300%2C158&ssl=1

1920x1920-13-300x141.png?resize=300%2C141&ssl=11920x1920-12-300x190.png?resize=300%2C190&ssl=1

1920x1920-11-300x163.png?resize=300%2C163&ssl=11920x1920-8-300x293.png?resize=300%2C293&ssl=11920x1920-6-300x167.png?resize=300%2C167&ssl=1

Annotations in Japanese from the Japanese intel officer passing it on via Fulford.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

ITS OFFICIAL there is NO Covid 19 virus. Nobody has isolated it. mRNA vaccines are built from recombinant formulas from scratch from the PCR determined viral RNA taken from a soup of viruses and human of ferret DNA takenfrom cultures rather than CV19 virus isolate.

It is far worse than any conspiracy.

Birx Fauci and Redfield deserve a firing squad

1920x1920-4-300x157.png?resize=300%2C157&ssl=11920x1920-3-300x167.png?resize=300%2C167&ssl=11920x1920-35-300x159.png?resize=300%2C159&ssl=11920x1920-33-300x207.png?resize=300%2C207&ssl=1

1920x1920-24-300x127.png?resize=300%2C127&ssl=11920x1920-23-300x151.png?resize=300%2C151&ssl=11920x1920-21-300x153.png?resize=300%2C153&ssl=11920x1920-20-300x177.png?resize=300%2C177&ssl=11920x1920-19-300x184.png?resize=300%2C184&ssl=11920x1920-18-300x189.png?resize=300%2C189&ssl=11920x1920-15-300x159.png?resize=300%2C159&ssl=11920x1920-14-300x158.png?resize=300%2C158&ssl=1

1920x1920-13-300x141.png?resize=300%2C141&ssl=11920x1920-12-300x190.png?resize=300%2C190&ssl=1

1920x1920-11-300x163.png?resize=300%2C163&ssl=11920x1920-8-300x293.png?resize=300%2C293&ssl=11920x1920-6-300x167.png?resize=300%2C167&ssl=1

Annotations in Japanese from the Japanese intel officer passing it on via Fulford.

Explain this (USA Data)

I expect either "rolling eye's", or far-fetched explanations...

Clipboard01.jpg

The RNA was injected into a soup of viruses in contaminated cultures at the source of it, i.e. Wuhan Inst. of Virology The local human viral flora was treated with RNA strains for the SARS spike protein the Furin cleavage protein and a few others to create a PCR imprint of a "new virus" but made up of snippets distributed among cold and inluenza viruses. The new ACE 2 specific protein and furin cleavage capactiy made the normal Chinese virus soup into a harder flu with unique symptoms, but otherwise plain flu. Russian pathologists isolated viruses from patients who died of CV19 and found only influenza A and B viruses and cold viruses. 

The highly concentrated high death counts in major dense cities come from high frequency 5G trials that did not notch out the frequency range that detaches oxygen from hemoglobin, which at high exposure causes heme poisoning of the lungs, and clotting. Same as the CV19 causes in patients and is seen on the CT scans as a white haze in the lungs like a ground glass.

Word in the spook rumor mill is that the use of that frequency range in 5G trials constitutes a crime against humanity in military code. That would bring the telecoms that ran the trials into the crimes against humanity tribunals along with the vaccine and virus creators and distributors. Broadcasting these 5G signals is used as an illegal area denial weapon, its use is classified as a crime against humanity. 

The Chinese may have released the virus concoction in Wuhan in order to cover up China Telecom and Huawei's 5G trials and the consequent wave of deaths.

The lack of a separable virus with the complete RNA sequence does not mean that there is no new viral disease, It does mean that it is not a separate virus but an "enhancement" of several existing influenza and corona viruses that cause flu and colds. There is another suspected source for the RNA of the spike protein which is mitochondrial and typically occurs in spermatozoa. The mRNA vaccines are suspected of creating an immune response in females to form antibodies against spermatozoa. 

Take your pick of the several options, but a natural virus and a vaccine "cure" we have been sold is beyond just a bunch of hooey, but a deadly scheme by the "Great Reset" Eugenicists to kill off the idiots who take the vaccine.  

(edited)

4 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The highly concentrated high death counts in major dense cities come from high frequency 5G trials that did not notch out the frequency range that detaches oxygen from hemoglobin, which at high exposure causes heme poisoning of the lungs, and clotting.

Now 5G... 

Edited by -trance

8 minutes ago, -trance said:

Now 5G... 

Consistent with conclusions of the Russian pathologists. 

Find me anyone with a virus isolate culture. Convince me the MSM pharma and public health official's narrative has any evidence behind it.  

• Upvote 1

On 4/29/2021 at 5:11 AM, 0R0 said:

Find me anyone with a virus isolate culture. Convince me the MSM pharma and public health official's narrative has any evidence behind it.  

By my watch, it's been about 36 hours, and still not a peep of a reply @0R0.  Speaks volumes, don't you think?

On 4/28/2021 at 6:11 PM, 0R0 said:

How did the obscure anti-5g study from the Russian literature spread? Has it been validated by others? 

adjacent:

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-coronavirus-vaccine-disinformation-sputnik/

also see the 2nd graphic novel here:

https://www.cisa.gov/resilience-series-graphic-novels

I am open to all possibilities. But the 5G theory does not explain what's happening in India, which is currently a 5G desert. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 4/28/2021 at 4:11 PM, 0R0 said:

They literally have pictures of the virus...

You can't culture a virus in isolation... they need to hijack cellular machinery.

20200303-conv.jpg

Edited by -trance

9 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

By my watch, it's been about 36 hours, and still not a peep of a reply @0R0Speaks volumes, don't you think?

No - I can't fix all of 0R0's paranoid delusions, and will not try.  

He can wear a tin foil hat all he wants; only his criminally insane behaviours warrant attention and action.

FYI  0R0 used to write volumes about how covid was already at herd immunity in the states over a year ago.  Now he denies the existences entirely because he was very, very wrong with his prediction, as usual.   When wrong he just creates new fantasies, never accepts reality.

(edited)

7 hours ago, -trance said:

No - I can't fix all of 0R0's paranoid delusions, and will not try.  

He can wear a tin foil hat all he wants; only his criminally insane behaviours warrant attention and action.

FYI  0R0 used to write volumes about how covid was already at herd immunity in the states over a year ago.  Now he denies the existences entirely because he was very, very wrong with his prediction, as usual.   When wrong he just creates new fantasies, never accepts reality.

That's a strong component of the fun of this forum, no??

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

What a stupid post! This is an Oil and Gas Forum! Get on Facebook for these types posts….

• Great Response! 1

The photo is of a cold coronavirus. 

The idea is to isolate the particular virus and show that it is the  cause of the observed disease. Koch's postulates have been violated throughout the pandemic. There was never an actual individual virus to form any definitive tests as there is no isolate from which to produce a standard. There was never a vaccine specific to that disease's viral cause. The JnJ and Astra weakened virus vaccines seem to be against a flu hybrid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch's_postulates

There is no doubt that there is a viral contagion that carries a coronavirus RNA with 3 specific sequences that would have come from a chimera bat coronavirus. But that RNA is not contained within a single virus, it is distributed among many coronaviruses, influenza viruses etc. It would have been the result of applying recombinant tech to a contaminated culture.

The disease is unique and different from normal flu or cold in the attack on ACE 2 sites that neither of these natural base viruses can attack. The acquisition of the SARS spike protein is the main differential. That does not need to be part of a SARS COV 2 in reality in order to provide a specific clinically identifiable disease. The effect can be had via doping the other viruses with the specific protein's RNA sequences into plain old flu etc. 

The herd immunity was had. The main difference is in the testing as labs were manipulated to produce garbage results by amplifying 40 cycles, which is well above the 50% false positives mark at 35 cycles. At the start the labs just cut the cycles short because of lack of throughput capacity. As more capacity came online they went to full WHO standard of 40 cycles which provides 97% false positives. Thus the waves of "cases" later in 2020 were not indicative of an increase in infection transmission. Right after Inauguration the WHO lowered the cycle number to a reasonable number and the cases and deaths plummeted accordingly. 

None of what we see in the stats and tests and deaths necessitates a unique virus. The PCR and antigen tests will be triggered regardless of what carries the RNA sequence that "defines" SARS COV 2. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The acquisition of the SARS spike protein is the main differential. That does not need to be part of a SARS COV 2 in reality in order to provide a specific clinically identifiable disease. The effect can be had via doping the other viruses with the specific protein's RNA sequences into plain old flu etc. 

Keep in mind that the spike protein (in the vaccine) was greatly stabilized by knowledge of Coronavirus spike proteins in general. For example:

https://news.utexas.edu/2020/08/05/locking-down-shape-shifting-spike-protein-aids-development-of-covid-19-vaccine/

McLellan’s postdoctoral researcher Nianshuang Wang had identified genetic mutations necessary to stabilize the shape-shifting spike protein for MERS-CoV back in 2017, and the team found the same tactic works with the new coronavirus. Using small genetic modifications to the gene sequence that encodes for the protein, the researchers essentially make part of the spring-loaded portion of the molecule more rigid, preventing it from rearranging.

Instead of a painful process of trial and error, the researchers designed the necessary mutations within about a day of receiving the SARS-CoV-2 virus genome. The McLellan lab completed the atomic-level structure, and graduate student Daniel Wrapp harvested and purified the spike protein. Soon after, Corbett and Graham at the NIAID verified that the S-2P protein generated potent antibodies in mice.

This modification of these S-2P proteins were very important in the mRNA vaccines, because it allowed the spike protein to be produced without the full virus.

This should be very readable by anyone: 

https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/reverse-engineering-source-code-of-the-biontech-pfizer-vaccine/

Edited by surrept33

(edited)

On 5/1/2021 at 9:53 AM, 0R0 said:

There is no doubt that there is a viral contagion that carries a coronavirus RNA with 3 specific sequences that would have come from a chimera bat coronavirus.

So just call whatever that is covid 19 and stop saying it doesn't exist.

Honestly, how it came about is secondary to dealing with it.

First the firefighters put out the fire, then the fire inspectors come in a figure out what started it. You don't say "this is artificial fire developed by the Chinese" and let it burn.

I got vaccinated so really am ready to move on...

Edited by -trance

14 minutes ago, -trance said:

So just call whatever that is covid 19 and stop saying it doesn't exist.

Honestly, how it came about is secondary to dealing with it.

First the firefighters put out the fire, then the fire inspectors come in a figure out what started it. You don't say "this is artificial fire developed by the Chinese and let it burn." 

I got vaccinated so really am ready to move on...

I got the infection and got over it with proper treatment on my own, I hope your vaccine does you no damage. 

The issue remains that it is a modified flu and the deaths are not indicative of anything other than a new flu strain. The hysteria and panic and the absurd restrictions were never called for and vaccines were never necessary. Masks never could have made a significant difference unless they were high performance N95 types. And in any case, long term use of masks is very bad for your health. The entire response was an artificial propaganda for a power grab by nefarious government and global actors, opening the door for any sort of tyranny with the flimsy excuse of a not particularly deadly flu that is remarkably kind to the young. 

The appropriate response was to wash your hands regularly and carry on as usual. 

Statistically, the younger you are the more dangerous the vaccine is in comparison with the virus. The virus risk vs. vax risk passes the equal mark at appx age 65. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

I got the infection and got over it with proper treatment on my own, I hope your vaccine does you no damage. 

The issue remains that it is a modified flu and the deaths are not indicative of anything other than a new flu strain. The hysteria and panic and the absurd restrictions were never called for and vaccines were never necessary. Masks never could have made a significant difference unless they were high performance N95 types. And in any case, long term use of masks is very bad for your health. The entire response was an artificial propaganda for a power grab by nefarious government and global actors, opening the door for any sort of tyranny with the flimsy excuse of a not particularly deadly flu that is remarkably kind to the young. 

The appropriate response was to wash your hands regularly and carry on as usual. 

Statistically, the younger you are the more dangerous the vaccine is in comparison with the virus. The virus risk vs. vax risk passes the equal mark at appx age 65. 

I got the AstraZeneca shot (old vaccine technology).  I doubt I will suffer blood clots (if anything I am a bleeder).

I took the vaccine because I broke my finger really bad and will be spending a lot of time at the hospital. I've had five visits already for a broken ring finger and have two more booked already.

Junior ER doctor --> senior ER doc --> plastic surgeon referral -->  actual surgery --> plastics physiotherapy.

Crap tons of money for three little screws... and they don't even pick up 5G!

finger 3.jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, -trance said:

I got the AstraZeneca shot (old vaccine technology).  I doubt I will suffer blood clots (if anything I am a bleeder).

I took the vaccine because I broke my finger really bad and will be spending a lot of time at the hospital. I've had five visits already for a broken ring finger and have two more booked already.

Junior ER doctor --> senior ER doc --> plastic surgeon referral -->  actual surgery --> plastics physiotherapy.

finger 3.jpg

Ouch.

Should go Magneto and get one of these implanted: https://dangerousthings.com/product/xg3/

That way when there are directed 5g DEW being used, you can have a spidey sense. Or go for the billgatesian microChip(tm).

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, -trance said:

finger 3.jpg

Wow!!

That is bad.

I wish you luck in the repair of this injury.

That is still no reason for taking the vaccine. Unless you are over 65 and have significant comorbidity factors, the "vaccines" are more dangerous than the disease. Only 6% of reported CV19 deaths are caused by the viral disease, the rest are caused by the comorbidities and CV19 was coincidental to the death. Preventive measures are effective, from proper nutrition (particularly vit D and C, Zinc) to simple old drugs like HCQ and then treatments if you actually do have symptoms. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Wow!!

That is bad.

I wish you luck in the repair of this injury.

That is still no reason for taking the vaccine. Unless you are over 65 and have significant comorbidity factors, the "vaccines" are more dangerous than the disease. Only 6% of reported CV19 deaths are caused by the viral disease, the rest are caused by the comorbidities and CV19 was coincidental to the death. Preventive measures are effective, from proper nutrition (particularly vit D and C, Zinc) to simple old drugs like HCQ and then treatments if you actually do have symptoms. 

Thanks, the finger is healing.  However, the physiotherapy is annoying - every two hours, but I want to be able to type properly again someday.

I actually wont disagree with you that the risks from the AZ vaccine is probably about the same as the illness for someone in my demographic.

If the risk of serious illness or death is about about the same then it's a wash, except for with the vaccine I don't get sick and may be able to travel sooner.  The USA may never use vaccine passports but that doesn't stop the rest of the world.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 2:01 AM, PTakacs said:

I am open to all possibilities. But the 5G theory does not explain what's happening in India, which is currently a 5G desert. 

Yeah, the 5G theory is just too whacky.  Maybe if we all had chips under our skin I might buy that they had some influence on humans?  But not a virus.  But I could be wrong.....Who the heck knows anymore.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, -trance said:

Now THAT'S a good one! :) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, -trance said:

The USA may never use vaccine passports but that doesn't stop the rest of the world.

I'm pretty sure vaccine passports, in some form or another, will become the norm for international travel, to visit companies on business, government meetings, etc.  Possibly to be allowed to attend state universities and very likely colleges.  More than likely, for travel, it will be automatic and your data will be stored and readable from your regular passport's chip, where they could record your temperature upon arrival/departure and any vaccines you've had at any point along the way.  It'll get lax and then it'll get strict, rinse and repeat as more panic comes and goes.

• Upvote 1