AV

Biden's $2 trillion Plan for Insfrastructure and Jobs

Internet popularity has nothing to do with politics.   You do NOT want "followers" or "likes" to equal votes unless you want the young useless liberals to have even more power.

Trump is entertaining, no doubt about that.  Sadly he has zero followers until his platform takes off.

55 minutes ago, -trance said:

Internet popularity has nothing to do with politics.   You do NOT want "followers" or "likes" to equal votes unless you want the young useless liberals to have even more power.

Trump is entertaining, no doubt about that.  Sadly he has zero followers until his platform takes off.

Yes. Or else we may end up electing Lil Nas X when he turns 35. 

• Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, -trance said:

Never said that. What I did point out was that popularity is a good indicator for voting, hence the polling companies who ask how popular a president is at various stages in his term. What we have here is an incredibly unpopular Resident in the White House who nobody appears to have voted for. Pollsters don't dare publish a poll on his popularity although I'm certain they've got numbers right now. 

The internet sites are the canary in the coal mine. The fiction that 81 million people voted for him can't stand up to scrutiny. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Back to the topic of infrastructure 

E9AAE525-A769-4C3A-B7EA-945FC0231C31.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Chips, chips, chips. Why is it Taiwan is the only country that can make the best chips. Congress is proposing 22 billion to help produce chips in the US. Biden wants 50 billion. Intel, once a chip leader just doesn’t seem to be able to lead. Their going to invest 20 billion trying to play catch-up. TSMC, the worlds leading chip manufacturer is building a 15 billion factory in the US for the US. 
So the brainpower of the Republican Party wants more nuclear bombs and Biden is chasing chips. 
All this in response to factories slowing production because of a lack of chips. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Don’t worry Ward, Elon Musk has a chip for you that helps count votes. It’s called Neuralink. Your brain cells are called neurons. With a little connective help from one cell to another is called synapse. This chip can help you build synapse and you’ll be able to Google at a higher level. You’ll be able to replay that election and gain closure for your loss.

• Rolling Eye 1

8 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Never said that. What I did point out was that popularity is a good indicator for voting, hence the polling companies who ask how popular a president is at various stages in his term. What we have here is an incredibly unpopular Resident in the White House who nobody appears to have voted for. Pollsters don't dare publish a poll on his popularity although I'm certain they've got numbers right now. 

The internet sites are the canary in the coal mine. The fiction that 81 million people voted for him can't stand up to scrutiny. 

Biden:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

Trump:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

1 hour ago, Boat said:

Chips, chips, chips. Why is it Taiwan is the only country that can make the best chips. Congress is proposing 22 billion to help produce chips in the US. Biden wants 50 billion. Intel, once a chip leader just doesn’t seem to be able to lead. Their going to invest 20 billion trying to play catch-up. TSMC, the worlds leading chip manufacturer is building a 15 billion factory in the US for the US. 
So the brainpower of the Republican Party wants more nuclear bombs and Biden is chasing chips. 
All this in response to factories slowing production because of a lack of chips. 

Samsung is also very strong (but they also have one of their better fabs in Texas).

Reviving Intel will be important, and for better or worse Intel has been flailing since ~2016: https://stratechery.com/2021/intel-unleashed-gelsinger-on-intel-idm-2-0/ but the new business model sounds interesting. It should help them compete against TSMC.

The US pressing the Dutch to block these ASML EUV machines under the Wassenaar Arrangement (which is voluntary) may set the Chinese behind, but the EU doesn't want to do it. China, EU, and the US are all making significant investments. 

13 hours ago, Boat said:

Having been the VP of a semiconductor company I know precisely why the best "chips" come from Taiwan. TSMC built a business model around serving a lot of companies, and did such a good job everyone else gave up on fabs. Intel has their own, but they can't spread their costs across hundreds of other chip design companies. Hundreds of companies stretch the design envelope better than one sclerotic enterprise that's gotten fat and lazy off high margins for decades. 

You'll note I said on this site months ago that China was going to invade Taiwan because of TSMC. Right now they're mainly engaging in industrial sabotage against them, but you won't read about it in Electronic Design because fabless companies trading on NASDAQ could lose billions in market share if people realize how screwed we are. Xiden is too little too late, donate $100 billion tomorrow and you won't see a Class 10 fab operational for 6 years, minimum. Not to mention the non existent support infrastructure. 

China is whipping America like Baylor whipped Gonzaga. 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Having been the VP of a semiconductor company I know precisely why the best "chips" come from Taiwan. TSMC built a business model around serving a lot of companies, and did such a good job everyone else gave up on fabs. Intel has their own, but they can't spread their costs across hundreds of other chip design companies. Hundreds of companies stretch the design envelope better than one sclerotic enterprise that's gotten fat and lazy off high margins for decades. 

You'll note I said on this site months ago that China was going to invade Taiwan because of TSMC. Right now they're mainly engaging in industrial sabotage against them, but you won't read about it in Electronic Design because fabless companies trading on NASDAQ could lose billions in market share if people realize how screwed we are. Xiden is too little too late, donate $100 billion tomorrow and you won't see a Class 10 fab operational for 6 years, minimum. Not to mention the non existent support infrastructure. 

China is whipping America like Baylor whipped Gonzaga. 

You mean Taiwan is whipping all butt. But the US needs a well funded China enemy on their door step. We got weapons to sell, we got fear to sell. Bty Baylor is a big 12 school. The big 12 owns collage basketball like Taiwan owns chip manufacturing.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, surrept33 said:

538 is a joke and so are the fake polls. They're like companies keeping two sets of books, one showing the real finances and the other for the public. They know to the gnat's eyebrow how unpopular Xiden is, they just don't dare publish it. Now you'll pretend you don't know about Project Veritas and their epic take-down of CNN? Roughly what I've been claiming on this site for years? CNN=Corrupt News Network

45E9256C-139C-478F-BAC7-42CFBAB906CC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

538 is a joke and so are the fake polls. They're like companies keeping two sets of books, one showing the real finances and the other for the public. They know to the gnat's eyebrow how unpopular Xiden is, they just don't dare publish it. Now you'll pretend you don't know about Project Veritas and their epic take-down of CNN? Roughly what I've been claiming on this site for years? CNN=Corrupt News Network

45E9256C-139C-478F-BAC7-42CFBAB906CC.jpeg

Yes, in some sense, the media and Trump have a incestuous relationship. They are good for each other's "brands". Trump sells fear, and media sells fear (or blind loyalty) to Trump. He's a media created figure. I already knew that. 

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

From the US trade deficit chart, US trade was all right until US gave up gold standard and tie USD to oil, which means US need to have trade deficit in order the world can have USD to buy oil, including expat or migrant (legal or not) send money back to their country. The other alternatives are to invest USD outside the US buy buying US nominated bonds, or through IMF for developing country, which China is one. Or special action like US admin bringing cashes to sanctioned countries. 

This leads to the outsource movement from US to oversea and China with big market and cheap labor was one ideal choices while US has not much to do then they start expanding public sectors, wall street, healthcare, insurance, education, internet, cloud, software etc. and shrinking Mainstreet (farmer, small business, manufacturing, real-estate etc.) , which is the fundamental of Red vs Blue, Republican vs Democrat since the Cold war end ( US ex mortal enemy collapsed while the new one was still a baby).

Aside from the ridiculous election and politicians with the chorus of mainstream and RINO:

- Republican is for mainstreet, which means bring jobs back to the US, which means less exports, means less of the necessary of import and potentially more exports. Give up the blessing and curse of USD as world's reserve currency because along with the hegemony USD brought to the US is the grow of unhealthy sectors such as public sectors, healthcare, insurance, education, finance... which  are running less and less efficiency while more and more people want Gov is their nanny. Brings job back to the US will benefit for the Mainstreet and therefor more vote for Republican. The world can use whatever currency they trust. Trade deficit consequently let the world have more assets in the US than in the old time when US have more assets to  the world. 

-Democrat surely want their votes. They won't want to have a strong USD or give up the hegemony of USD for US corporations to dominate the world (without benefit US people) to win the vote from employees from Wallstreet and in public sectors, healthcare, insurance and people who depends on free stuffs or people who buy these stocks, or have their 401k or pension funds depended on these stock. Instead of making healthcare, education, insurance cheaper, they will have to make these more expensive so more people can fall into the welfare traps.

So DEM will print USD more and more as a way to increase taxes and reduce debt from inflation and creating more voters. They think the world won't be able to get rid of USD hegemony so why shouldn't we print more for more  trade deficit,  and funding inefficient healthcare, education and financial industries. US people won't need to study hard, can work less, the World have the USD drug and DEM have to vote.

In theory, Fed is independent but we can see the nature of its power in financial industry and  hegemony of USD, surely they choose USD side for their influence. Why not? We will compensate for any damage we caused to keep our power, for the greater good!

-----------------------

Now is the world's view of the USD:

- They are addicted to USD. They need USD to buy US assets, to pay debt, to buy from other countries and oil. But the one who addicting to the drug doesn't necessarily like the drug dealer using that drug to exploit them. Hard time for addicted one but got sanction. It is IMHO, understandable and fair enough. They don't like both US party: 1 stop giving them drug and 1 use the drug to try to control them.

There is only a few way to escape the USD hegemony:

- Put more their money in the share baskets and face the pressure of trade deficit like the US have with USD.

- USD is back in oil, so the less use of oil, the more chance to rehab the addiction to USD. Dem knew that but they care more about their next election so just kick the can down the road with more money printing and green new deals. That is why oil in US are the evil while coals in China is more tolerated world wide.

-Crypto, even US people hate the manipulate financial system that past the consequences on  them, especially those who graduated in GFC 2008. Kind of baby enemy of USD.

-Gold, arch rival of USD since 1970s. The world may not trust each other, especially in tough time such as World Wars, but they trust gold. Don't trust the gold officially China gold storage, which is only equivalent to 5 years of their productions. That is why  gold are heavily short on paper, the gold price chart we see everyday, as the ration of gold paper and ratio maybe more than 1:50  You cannot even trust to the gold in the ETF vault that regularly checked by the 3rd parties as they can rehypothecation, lease and rent. With the central banks, situation even worse, when is the last time a 3rd party checked the KNOX? You don't need to report if you lease out instead of selling out.

One of the few central banks that the regulation forbid to rent out gold is Canada, and therefor they have no gold in their reserve (less than 100 tons). 

Gold doesn't really have any industrial demand but jewelry, and in large size, it is unlikely to ask for a physical deliver except between giant players, so the risk of everyone ask for physical gold deliver is slim.  

In 2018, you can buy 1 oz of physical gold in the US for the paper price + 100usd. To day even when gold drop to less than 1700usd, the physical price is 2060 USD if you want to hold 1 oz (didn't count the taxes, which depends on states). In Vietnam you can still buy paper price +50/100usd. 

Basically any country that hostile to USD will accumulate physical gold. China can accumulate gold in the SOEs without the China's central bank need to report to IMF ( any central bank that lease out gold doesn't need to report to IMF as well, imagine you asking your gold back in war time from your enemy). The official number of gold reserve in China is only 2k tons of gold, which is only equivalent to 5 years of their production (China is the largest gold producer). 

End game scenario is the estimation 20k ton of gold China have is correct, while US confessed that it hold significantly less than 8100 ton of gold. US have all the resources it needs in the country but no full of production chain and even skills after that many years of outsourcing jobs and China have the production lines but need to import raw resources or saved raw resources for many years.

The more printing USD the more likely USD will collapse in tough time, and along with that all of the FIAT currency, then China can do what they want because US could not afford the war

( what do US pay war with to stop China? Will US's allies lend US gold? What guarantee that they could hold on that much gold in their reserves when Euro is not that popular? ).

Seriously many US people need to wake up. Government should not be considered a nanny who would look after you in tough time and let you roam freely in good time. The bigger the public sector & crony capitalism the more eating into your country future.  It has never ended well in the history. 

This quote from the novel, but it is accurate through out history:

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” 

• Great Response! 2

On 4/13/2021 at 1:43 PM, Ward Smith said:

You got it backwards. Biden was not popular in the least. Trump and Republicans were rejected. I think it was the racism thing. That pissed a few folks off that didn’t care about voting.

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Boat said:

You got it backwards. Biden was not popular in the least. Trump and Republicans were rejected. I think it was the racism thing. That pissed a few folks off that didn’t care about voting.

So how do you explain the number of votes for Trump increase since 2016?

To be perfectly honest, anyone nowadays said I voted for Biden because Trump is racist, Trump is avoiding tax, did not respect women etc. and not because of Biden's policies are simply buyer remorse excuses. I rather people vote for their personal gain from the policies they think they would benefit from comparing  the policies and not something media injected the hate into their mind without the slightest evidence. Voting giving you the chance to choose the best policies for you, not a chance to show off that you have a higher moral standard.

If I were rich and I had a building that rent out to Vietnamese only, would anyone can just jump on newspaper and call me Racist? No, there are many other reasons: I want to build a community spoke Vietnamese so the non-English speaking Vietnamese can feel like home and help each others, for the kids to have better chance to not forget Vietnamese and the culture, for the old people to hang out with each other, can celebrate the same cultural festival... or even because I can increase the rent higher than other competitors. If I got some interviews implies that I am racist, I wouldn't bother to explain why but to say I have the right to choose the tenants I like, the same argument Amazon can kick Parler out of their cloud service. 

I met an old Vietnamese engineer in NZ, he got scholarship to study in NZ during the Vietnam War. He married a Kiwi girl, white, have 8 children and his wife died because of cancer.  In his retirement life he spent most of his time among Vietnamese friends, young and old then spend time with his children and in law, should any other calls him racist?

To bring skin color as a weapon in politic has bad consequences:

1 Why would we care about skin color in the first place? No self respect color people feel good whenever someone implies that they are weak, less talent to the majority and cannot protect themselves or cannot prove their values. It is insulting to give people advantages simply because of their color alone. 

2 Give gaps of opportunists to use their or other's skin colors as an excuses to advance their politics or corporations careers. These exploit divisiveness for their advantages and with these people, the divisiveness will be from bad to worse (the same communism use the gap of  the rich and the poor to get to the power.)

3 Give minorities to have the excuses to blame others first  instead of reflection to improve themselves first. This is not healthy for healing the gap between communities. Each community should work best to improve and honor their brand name. 

When you see someone who are not from your culture, it is perfectly normal to feel strange or even cautious or don't trust. Maybe because it would be harder to understand each other or simply worry too much that will accidentally make the other feel offended. Empathy and working toward common  goals will bond these community together from time to time. I was surprised that the white people in the US enjoy rice and even have the rice made in USA in Costco. 

Most of Vietnamese who were born in the US don't have any discrimination problem because of their skin color because their native language is English.  Actually it is easier for migrants to blend into US society than else where, partly because of jobs are very easy to find and it is the best way to join the US society. Most US people care about what could you contribute to the team than how much accent in your English and they want diversify for creativeness , out of the box, from personal experience in different cultures and backgrounds. Most of US people have an immigrant ancestor at some point and no community are perfect. Florida has lots of color people from Cuba, and they voted for Trump.

Funnily enough, Asian in California feel the most discrimination compares to any other state,  The same with the Black in Minnesota, which are the blue states. This proves that politicians and party is not the answer to the discriminations problem. 

Edited by SUZNV
  • Great Response! 3

(edited)

47 minutes ago, turbguy said:

I wouldn't bother with the truth.  Some here might find it objectionable.

If only pollsters published the truth, instead of using polls to try and sway public opinion. Nate Silver admitted to using false information in presenting polls specifically because he didn't want to help Trump! But not everyone in this country is stupid enough to believe the MSM and their pet pollsters. 

You still believe an officer was killed in the Jan 6 "insurrection", believe it's Trump's fault and that he ordered his people to attack? How about what Maxine just did? 

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-media-lied-repeatedly-about-officer

1D15DFF1-3D62-491A-B8DE-836339024AAD.png

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Boat said:

Xiden was "not popular in the least". Yet he somehow got more blacks to vote for him (but only in select counties) than ever voted for Obama right after saying "you ain't black if you don't vote for me" and "what's the matter with you, are you on crack"? How about "blacks aren't smart enough to figure out the internet"? But Trump is the racist one? Stupid doesn't even begin to describe you

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

If only pollsters published the truth, instead of using polls to try and sway public opinion. Nate Silver admitted to using false information in presenting polls specifically because he didn't want to help Trump! But not everyone in this country is stupid enough to believe the MSM and their pet pollsters. 

You still believe an officer was killed in the Jan 6 "insurrection", believe it's Trump's fault and that he ordered his people to attack? How about what Maxine just did? 

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-media-lied-repeatedly-about-officer

What greenwald didn't mention (I think) was that the DC metropolitan police started the narrative that caused confusion:

https://www.propublica.org/article/officer-brian-sicknick-capitol

The news cycle simply moves much more quickly these days. Maybe too quickly (which is why I prefer the weekly cycle of the Economist - it helps separate some of the noise from the signal). 

It's not a right or left thing. The economic incentives are there to move the news cycle faster because if you do not, your competitors will. "Reliablish" media, like the NYTimes, do go back and issue corrections. Do people see it? Maybe not so much because it's no longer printed on a newspaper and such things do not attract eyeballs.  Social media? Yeah, people don't typically issue mea culpas on tweets. 

I believe the mob marched on DC because many people thought they were in the "right" (being patriotic), and perhaps some also believed that the military would go rogue and reinstall Trump. After all, they had heard for many months that the election was being stolen by their commander and thief. If the insurrectionists had been more successful (they very well could have been), it would have done a lot of damage to our republic. What if the mob had taken poor Mike Pence hostage? Or had a "storming of the bastille" moment? These things can spiral out of control. 

I cannot condone anything Maxine said. But IMHO, it's a bigger deal when our former President normalizes such mob rule and constantly stokes the flames with his public communication. Even in a contested election (see Bush vs Gore), we have always had a peaceful transition of power. 

I think Trump tried to get other people to in effect, steal the election. We should expect better from our leaders. Because history is usually written by the winners, I think Trump will be "memory holed" as a cautionary tale. 

• Downvote 1

(edited)

Perspective of an expat from USA:

What I Dislike About USA After 6 Years Living Abroad

TIMECODES ↓

0:00 - Intro

0:46 - Media

2:55 - Politicians

3:28 - Lack of curiosity

4:11 - Media telling us how racist we are

5:35 - Fear

7:27 - Lack of purpose/meaning

8:12 - Entitlement

8:55 - Healthcare

10:04 - Free speech

11:34 - Cycles of poverty

14:33 - Sellouts

15:12 - Lack of compassion/empathy

17:04 - Covid divider

20:34 - Closing thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBwVy3-g4KM

The only way media and politician can hide the truth from you is to report a portion of a much bigger picture.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 4/20/2021 at 5:59 PM, SUZNV said:

So how do you explain the number of votes for Trump increase since 2016?

To be perfectly honest, anyone nowadays said I voted for Biden because Trump is racist, Trump is avoiding tax, did not respect women etc. and not because of Biden's policies are simply buyer remorse excuses. I rather people vote for their personal gain from the policies they think they would benefit from comparing  the policies and not something media injected the hate into their mind without the slightest evidence. Voting giving you the chance to choose the best policies for you, not a chance to show off that you have a higher moral standard.

If I were rich and I had a building that rent out to Vietnamese only, would anyone can just jump on newspaper and call me Racist? No, there are many other reasons: I want to build a community spoke Vietnamese so the non-English speaking Vietnamese can feel like home and help each others, for the kids to have better chance to not forget Vietnamese and the culture, for the old people to hang out with each other, can celebrate the same cultural festival... or even because I can increase the rent higher than other competitors. If I got some interviews implies that I am racist, I wouldn't bother to explain why but to say I have the right to choose the tenants I like, the same argument Amazon can kick Parler out of their cloud service. 

I met an old Vietnamese engineer in NZ, he got scholarship to study in NZ during the Vietnam War. He married a Kiwi girl, white, have 8 children and his wife died because of cancer.  In his retirement life he spent most of his time among Vietnamese friends, young and old then spend time with his children and in law, should any other calls him racist?

To bring skin color as a weapon in politic has bad consequences:

1 Why would we care about skin color in the first place? No self respect color people feel good whenever someone implies that they are weak, less talent to the majority and cannot protect themselves or cannot prove their values. It is insulting to give people advantages simply because of their color alone. 

2 Give gaps of opportunists to use their or other's skin colors as an excuses to advance their politics or corporations careers. These exploit divisiveness for their advantages and with these people, the divisiveness will be from bad to worse (the same communism use the gap of  the rich and the poor to get to the power.)

3 Give minorities to have the excuses to blame others first  instead of reflection to improve themselves first. This is not healthy for healing the gap between communities. Each community should work best to improve and honor their brand name. 

When you see someone who are not from your culture, it is perfectly normal to feel strange or even cautious or don't trust. Maybe because it would be harder to understand each other or simply worry too much that will accidentally make the other feel offended. Empathy and working toward common  goals will bond these community together from time to time. I was surprised that the white people in the US enjoy rice and even have the rice made in USA in Costco. 

Most of Vietnamese who were born in the US don't have any discrimination problem because of their skin color because their native language is English.  Actually it is easier for migrants to blend into US society than else where, partly because of jobs are very easy to find and it is the best way to join the US society. Most US people care about what could you contribute to the team than how much accent in your English and they want diversify for creativeness , out of the box, from personal experience in different cultures and backgrounds. Most of US people have an immigrant ancestor at some point and no community are perfect. Florida has lots of color people from Cuba, and they voted for Trump.

Funnily enough, Asian in California feel the most discrimination compares to any other state,  The same with the Black in Minnesota, which are the blue states. This proves that politicians and party is not the answer to the discriminations problem. 

So how do we explain the rise in Trumps votes. Trump energized different reasons to pick a choice for the direction of the country. While Trumps raceim was part of his popularity the idea of stopping illegal immigration was popular. His ideas against the huge trade imbalances were popular. His demands of the rest of the free world paying their fair share of the military bill was popular. All these were new directions for the Republican Party. Tax cuts and big military spending were tried and true issues for the old Republican base. Then lastly the most important thing for many Republicans is Hating anything Democrat. Trump was an outsider who excelled at trash talk and insults. He wasent afraid to open the tent to include extremeists. With the Dems willing to open their tent as far as transgender citizens drove the wedge between parties farther. Does that explain it for you? There are other issues but willingness to trash talk people of color put him on the political map.

Edited by Boat
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 4/20/2021 at 8:59 PM, surrept33 said:

What greenwald didn't mention (I think) was that the DC metropolitan police started the narrative that caused confusion:

https://www.propublica.org/article/officer-brian-sicknick-capitol

The news cycle simply moves much more quickly these days. Maybe too quickly (which is why I prefer the weekly cycle of the Economist - it helps separate some of the noise from the signal). 

It's not a right or left thing. The economic incentives are there to move the news cycle faster because if you do not, your competitors will. "Reliablish" media, like the NYTimes, do go back and issue corrections. Do people see it? Maybe not so much because it's no longer printed on a newspaper and such things do not attract eyeballs.  Social media? Yeah, people don't typically issue mea culpas on tweets. 

I believe the mob marched on DC because many people thought they were in the "right" (being patriotic), and perhaps some also believed that the military would go rogue and reinstall Trump. After all, they had heard for many months that the election was being stolen by their commander and thief. If the insurrectionists had been more successful (they very well could have been), it would have done a lot of damage to our republic. What if the mob had taken poor Mike Pence hostage? Or had a "storming of the bastille" moment? These things can spiral out of control. 

I cannot condone anything Maxine said. But IMHO, it's a bigger deal when our former President normalizes such mob rule and constantly stokes the flames with his public communication. Even in a contested election (see Bush vs Gore), we have always had a peaceful transition of power. 

I think Trump tried to get other people to in effect, steal the election. We should expect better from our leaders. Because history is usually written by the winners, I think Trump will be "memory holed" as a cautionary tale. 

Almost all media has a spin to it and has forever. Yet so many gripe. You would think their brains should expect a version guiding the consumer to their idea of a favorable conclusion. Must you be children and so gullible? Our politicians complain like children yet blame the media for the same. This is why I like fiction, that fabled just world. Lol

• Rolling Eye 1

On 4/20/2021 at 7:52 PM, Ward Smith said:

Xiden was "not popular in the least". Yet he somehow got more blacks to vote for him (but only in select counties) than ever voted for Obama right after saying "you ain't black if you don't vote for me" and "what's the matter with you, are you on crack"? How about "blacks aren't smart enough to figure out the internet"? But Trump is the racist one? Stupid doesn't even begin to describe you

What do you mean “yet somehow” I told you yet somehow. Millions extra came out of the closet that had never voted before to kick out a racist, shyt talking fool. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

10 hours ago, Boat said:

What do you mean “yet somehow” I told you yet somehow. Millions extra came out of the closet that had never voted before to kick out a racist, shyt talking fool. 

No. They. Didn't

70FE99DD-1DAA-4038-A549-C803D77401C5.png

9C1E0451-7EA1-4A06-B3CC-317F827DADEB.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Upvote 2

Democrats BULLSHIT...And when they bankrupt America these asshole will live in luxury with all their private Companies that get the contracts!

• Upvote 3