Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derek Megyesi

Emergency Response Planning (ERP) apps used in United States by large oil companies. 

Greetings,

I am the Technical Product Manager at Black Gold (BGGoPlan) Pease refer to our website at response.app

I am trying to gather information on what "major player" Emergency Response Planning (ERP) apps are used in United States by large oil companies. 

I have searched Captera, and there are many options, but they all seem to lack in one or two key areas.

My criteria is to find a mobile app with the following requirements:
- Central platform for emergency management, where applications are seamlessly integrated into the platform that help prepare for and manage emergency situations.  I need to platform that covers everything from mapping and stakeholder engagement to communication between corporate and the field.  The platform must have extensive reporting and charting provided a detailed review of all information during the recovery stage.

I thought this OilPrice.com community forum might be the best place to get answers from end users. 

In short, what ERP apps are used by people in most large scale US based oil and gas/energy companies?

Derek

Morning,

Can any end users offer any suggestions?

'ERP' is generally understood to mean 'Enterprise Resource Planning' in the corporate world, so this set of initials is going to cause confusion. You are better off searching for such systems by spelling out your search term, or finding the industry specific nomenclature.