JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

10 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You mean the way Tesla's sales just keep exploding:

image.thumb.png.321b7af5282676f5ee0684014939504d.png

Another off-topic chart, Jay....I was referring to a problem for EVs. In this case, a surprise $10,000 bill to replace the battery.

(edited)

15 hours ago, notsonice said:

what a joke , the goof ball ran the car for 7.3 hours and drove only 109 Miles..

2:09 Starting the drive
3:52 50% charge dissipated
8:02 90% charge dissipated
9:27 End of drive

He traveled 109 miles in 7.3 hours???? How many miles ,to the gallon ,do you get sitting in your car for 7.3 hours in bitter cold temp with the heat blasting away while parked?  10? How long does a full tank of gas last while parked,running and  in the bitter cold? 

What makes you think that it was running while parked? I do not see that in the description.

Here are more range tests of EVs, not very good. Why advertise something which does not happen? Funny.

https://insideevs.com/reviews/category/range-test/

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

19 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Especially when Trump sold out our Kurdish allies.

Now Now Mckinsey plzz stay in reality then again you do have a propensity to live in a altered time line...or perhaps zone would be more concise. Trump gave the Kurds the oilfields and revenue. Biden gave them back to the Irainians.

Little-known U.S. firm secures deal for Syrian oil

Former diplomat and special forces soldier got green light to work with Kurds to develop crude in northeastern Syria.

An American company has inked a contract with Kurdish authorities in northeastern Syria to develop and export the region’s crude oil under a secretive deal approved by the U.S. government months after President Donald Trump announced he was leaving U.S. troops to “secure the oil,” multiple people familiar with the project told POLITICO.

The agreement reached by a little-known firm helmed by politically connected former military and diplomatic officials has already angered the government of Syrian President Bashar Assad, which does not recognize the Kurdish authorities as autonomous. The Syrian Foreign Minister called the deal illegal and said it is aimed at “stealing” Syria’s crude.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/03/delta-crescent-energy-syrian-oil-391033

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

Biden ending Trump OK for US oil company in Syria, says official

Biden administration officials, during a visit this month to northeast Syria, stressed to Kurdish administrators overseeing the area that the U.S. military presence was exclusively focused on preventing an ISIS resurgence, according to a State Department official who was not authorized the discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The news site Al-Monitor was first to report of the administration’s decision to end the waiver.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2021/05/27/biden-ending-trump-ok-for-us-oil-company-in-syria-says-official/

6 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/news/ivermectin-principle-trial-covid/

The drug, which is known to exhibit antiviral properties, reduced SARS-CoV-2 replication in laboratory studies.

You're a pedantic slobby faced old clown. 

bleach does the same , I bet gasoline would also kill covid. How many brain cells have you killed huffing gas in a bag? You obviously to not have too many brain cells left. Taking dewormer is just another brain dead fix no different than those who huff bleach or inject it.

3 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

What makes you think that it was running while parked? I do not see that in the description.

Here are more range tests of EVs, not very good. Why advertise something which does not happen? Funny.

https://insideevs.com/reviews/category/range-test/

7.3 hour drive and the guy only went 109 miles? and you buy the guys BS. Enjoy

13 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

So, just as effective as a Covid vaccine to already hospitalized patients. Got it. Thanks for the strawman argument.

Seems to have some effective effect to me...

Clipboard01.jpg

33 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Biden ending Trump OK for US oil company in Syria, says official

Biden administration officials, during a visit this month to northeast Syria, stressed to Kurdish administrators overseeing the area that the U.S. military presence was exclusively focused on preventing an ISIS resurgence, according to a State Department official who was not authorized the discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The news site Al-Monitor was first to report of the administration’s decision to end the waiver.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2021/05/27/biden-ending-trump-ok-for-us-oil-company-in-syria-says-official/

Trump let the Turks across the border to attack the Kurds but kept the oil for the USA. Biden is now giving the oil back to the Kurds. 

3 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

Another off-topic chart, Jay....I was referring to a problem for EVs. In this case, a surprise $10,000 bill to replace the battery.

The only topic that matters is whether your supposed problems are slowing down EV sales growth. The answer is a resounding no they aren't slowing down EV sales growth.

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Trump let the Turks across the border to attack the Kurds but kept the oil for the USA. Biden is now giving the oil back to the Kurds. 

LMAO... Mckinsey are you a Irainian? Asking for a friend of course.

US oil company's Syria operations canned by Biden administration

Syria's main oil fields are in the country's northeast, a region controlled by the US-allied Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces who depend on the oil for income.

In August DCE inked a deal with the Kurds in northern Syria to develop and export the area's crude oil.

Meanwhile, the company has said that it had not received official notice from the US Treasury Department indicating that its waiver would not be renewed, according to AP. Typically the department gives companies some warning in order to wrap up operations.

Middle East Eye reached out to the White House for comment but did not receive a response by the time of this article's publication.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/syria-biden-administration-not-renew-waiver-us-oil-company

(edited)

3 hours ago, notsonice said:

7.3 hour drive and the guy only went 109 miles? and you buy the guys BS. Enjoy

Again, slow poke, what makes you think that the vehicles were left running? Where did you dream that one up? You make up stuff as fast as you can type....No surprise, considering the source.

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

Uh oh, a big bump in the road for those pesky EV promoters!

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/The-Biggest-Challenge-Facing-Bidens-Electric-Vehicle-Infrastructure-Plan.html

"President Biden had sought $15 billion for the plan, but Congress cut that amount in half in the recently-passed infrastructure bill. Nevertheless, the Administration has stuck to the original plan, with $5 billion deployed to states, territories and the District of Columbia. The remaining $2.5 billion will be targeted at putting charging stations in rural areas. 

Fast chargers are needed, because the amount of time it takes to charge a vehicle is another factor influencing the decision to purchase an electric vehicle. But the reduced funding likely means more slower charging stations.

Level 2 charging stations require 2-10 hours to fully recharge a depleted battery. Higher power and more expensive Level 3 charging stations can achieve this in 30 minutes. "

Edited by Ecocharger

3 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The only topic that matters is whether your supposed problems are slowing down EV sales growth. The answer is a resounding no they aren't slowing down EV sales growth.

How would you know? It is too soon to see the impact. It certainly has made my mind up never to drive an EV, I do not want to be slugged with a surprise charge of $10,000 for a battery replacement. You can keep it, Jay. I wouldn't take an EV home with me if it were a free gift.

• Haha 1

(edited)

Prices of essential inputs into batteries are now in a ferocious upward surge, thus making battery prices a costlier product.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/The-10-Best-Performing-Commodities-Of-2021.html

"Last year, Mining.com launched the EV Battery Metals Index, a tool that tracks the value of lithium, cobalt, nickel, and other battery metals flowing into the global EV industry at any given point in time. The index combines two main sets of data: prices paid for the mined minerals at the point of entry into the global battery supply chain and the sales-weighted volume of the raw materials in electric and hybrid passenger car batteries sold around the world.

That index has quadrupled from May 2020, indicating an industry that's been expanding at breakneck speed this year--even despite challenges such as the ongoing pandemic, supply chain constraints, and rising raw materials costs.

Back in 2009, around the time when Tesla's first Roadsters hit the road, electric and hybrid cars sold around the world contained a paltry 31 tonnes of lithium in their batteries worth a combined $182,000. Fast forward to the present, and the industry has grown 3,330-fold for a value of $609 million. Over the past five years alone, the annualized value of lithium in EVs has gone up more than 1,000%.  "

Edited by Ecocharger

17 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

How would you know? It is too soon to see the impact. It certainly has made my mind up never to drive an EV, I do not want to be slugged with a surprise charge of $10,000 for a battery replacement. You can keep it, Jay. I wouldn't take an EV home with me if it were a free gift.

How would I know? Let's see, I'd have to say it is because I can read all the sales reports that continue to show EV sales skyrocketing. Too soon to see the impact? Those scare stories have been widely publicized and yet EV sales keep skyrocketing. 

4 hours ago, notsonice said:

bleach does the same , I bet gasoline would also kill covid. How many brain cells have you killed huffing gas in a bag? You obviously to not have too many brain cells left. Taking dewormer is just another brain dead fix no different than those who huff bleach or inject it.

You don't even understand what ivermectin does, nor can you read the article I attached. You're a CNN propaganda gargling idiot. That's all you'll ever be. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, turbguy said:

Seems to have some effective effect to me...

Clipboard01.jpg

Not while already admitted to the hospital without a vaccine, then administered the vaccine while in hospital. That's how they measure effectiveness of ivermectin, not as an early treatment, like the vaccine.

That's what the article was referring to, numpty. 

(edited)

52 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

How would I know? Let's see, I'd have to say it is because I can read all the sales reports that continue to show EV sales skyrocketing. Too soon to see the impact? Those scare stories have been widely publicized and yet EV sales keep skyrocketing. 

Your methodology is as suspect and weak as ever...the question is, how many folks were turned off of EVs by this event? I would guess quite a few. It was powerful stuff.

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

Big Brother is making a comeback in Europe, some thirty years after the demise of East Germany and its micro-managing file system. This will allow the EU bureaucracy to track everything about vehicles, presumably aiding in the Green Control Directorate. Using Green Dream goals to justify Big Brother micro-management is something straight out of George Orwell.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/EU-Law-Will-Equip-New-Cars-With-A-Device-That-Collects-Driving-Data.html

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Note the Nobel laureate was not an author of that paper.

You may also hate that your reference is pro-vaccination:

"We believe that the evidence to date supports the worldwide extension of IVM treatments for COVID-19, complementary to immunizations."

Kudos for promoting the science you hate.  

Didn't you get the AstraZeneca jab? What, are you an mRNA science anti-vaxxer? 

I never once said I was against vaccinations, you complete plebe. 

(edited)

32 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Your methodology is as suspect and weak as ever...the question is, how many folks were turned off by this event? I guess quite a few.

My methodology is weak?? Haha! I'm using objective sales numbers and you are making up things that you pull out of your arse. You are a fool!

Edited by Jay McKinsey

(edited)

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

My methodology is weak?? Haha! I'm using objective sales numbers and you are making up things that you pull out of your arse. You are a fool!

No, oh slow-witted one, your "methodology" is not even relevant to the issue. The issue is how many folks are turned off by this horrible example of EV vulnerability. You do not even attempt to look at that, and no surprise that you run away from it. It stinks to have to pay an extra $10,000 for an EV battery replacement during the warranty period and not get any warranty protection. What good is the warranty? Unbelievable, and that is enough to make me NEVER to buy a Tesla, this is the proof of how worthless the maintenance process is for EVs.

Edited by Ecocharger

Please note no new coal plants in the Philippines....... San Miguel in July said it will drop new coal projects from its expansion plan

San Miguel to Switch On Battery Storage as It Pushes Renewables

Author of the article:

Bloomberg News
Bloomberg News
Please note no new coal plants in the Philipines

Cecilia Yap
Publishing date:
Jan 04, 2022  •  3 hours ago  •  1 minute read  •   Join the conversation

Article content

(Bloomberg) — San Miguel Corp., the Philippines’ largest company, said it will start to operate 690 megawatts of its battery-based energy storage facilities early this year, as it seeks to expand investments in renewables.

Unit SMC Global Power Holdings Corp. targets to complete this year 31 energy storage facilities with total capacity of 1,000 megawatts, San Miguel said in a stock exchange filing. This will augment the group’s renewable energy portfolio, which includes solar, liquefied natural gas and hydroelectric power plants, it said. 

Dressing your dog for the wi

One of the Philippines’ largest power generators, San Miguel in July said it will drop new coal projects from its expansion plan as it transitions to a low-carbon future.

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

No, oh slow-witted one, your "methodology" is not even relevant to the issue. The issue is how many folks are turned off by this horrible example of EV vulnerability. You do not even attempt to look at that, and no surprise that you run away from it. It stinks to have to pay an extra $10,000 for an EV battery replacement during the warranty period and not get any warranty protection. What good is the warranty? Unbelievable, and that is enough to make me NEVER to buy a Tesla, this is the proof of how worthless the maintenance process is for EVs.

First you say my methodology is the problem then you say it has nothing to do with the issue. I wish you would make up your mind. However my methodology is the only thing relevant to the issue. If a relevant number of people are turned off then sales will go down. If sales skyrocket then the number turned off is irrelevant. So simple I would think even you could understand it.

Provide the link that says it was under warranty but denied replacement and why. Then explain why he didn't have a third party work on it. Oh and don't forget to let us know how much money he made with his video that has 5M views.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

(edited)

11 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Not while already admitted to the hospital without a vaccine, then administered the vaccine while in hospital. That's how they measure effectiveness of ivermectin, not as an early treatment, like the vaccine.

That's what the article was referring to, numpty. 

Vaccination seems to be effectively effective to me.

Why "wait" to contract a disease that can make you severely ill, if you don't have to?

Edited by turbguy