JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

17 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Oh I read it, it doesn't say anything about the Sun causing the recent dramatic increase in global temperature. 

Your temperature data needs some sourcing, Jay, the work you cite is out of date and does not address the role of CO2, which is what the politics of fossil fuels is all about.

• Like 1

(edited)

Oil production continues to decline in spite of high prices, which means that oil prices will continue to climb.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Russian-Oil-Production-Has-Already-Begun-To-Decline.html

"Crude oil and condensate production in Russia fell slightly in March compared to February, Reuters reported on Friday, citing sources with knowledge of the data.

In March, Russia pumped 11.01 million barrels per day (bpd) of crude and condensate, down from 11.08 million bpd it had produced in February, according to Reuters’ sources."

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

i just told you that floating ice melting doesn't change anything. It displaces the same amount of space as water.

'Icebergs and frozen seawater also melt in warm temperatures but are not significant contributors to sea level rise. This is because they are already in the water. The volume of water they displace as ice is about the same as the volume of water they add to the ocean when they melt. As a result, sea level does not rise when sea ice melts". https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/edu/teach/activity/whats-causing-sea-level-rise-land-ice-vs-sea-ice/

Land bound ice melting (Greenland and Antarctica proper) does raise the ocean level. That is what comes next and we are trying to prevent. Please try and not be so dumb. 

You always come up with a stupid answer to a rational reply. The ocean level is not rising enough to be worried about. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Poor baby, you have to look.  Amazing what you never find if you are LAZY isn't it?

India Today: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/indias-coal-demand-to-top-1-billion-tonne-in-2022-push-net-zero-goals-further-away/articleshow/88346693.cms

India in Future: https://www.livemint.com/news/india/coal-demand-in-india-to-surge-by-63-in-2030-says-union-minister-11648035767385.html

Do remember under Modi in India barely has hooked up houses to electricity and most of this still has not happened yet massively increasing electrical demand.  

China just hit their record high in coal production last month.

Vietnam is massively increasing coal use.

Those by themselves are more than what the entire western world uses.  But hey, you do you.  Keep babbling like a madman.  The horrors of actually using your brain instead of your lips. 

PS: I still notice you never replied back at your inability to divide 4/1.... 👍

India is up and the Western world is down......

Do you have numbers for total worldwide production ??

Peak was in 2014.....2021  was less than 2014......

Peak coal has happened in 2014, enjoy the thought 

PS the name calling is all you have??? pathetic 

(edited)

4 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

You always come up with a stupid answer to a rational reply. The ocean level is not rising enough to be worried about. 

You abject moron. There is less sea ice every year . When it is gone then the land based ice will start melting and ocean levels will rise. Those of us who are intelligent enough to project future ramifications are trying to change the direction we are on. If we wait until the sea level starts to change rapidly it will be too late. People like you are the death of civilization.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

Your temperature data needs some sourcing, Jay, the work you cite is out of date and does not address the role of CO2, which is what the politics of fossil fuels is all about.

You idiot, the temp source is clearly indicated in the graphic I posted:

image.png.a7ca583c0e9cb1de6f18485ebc933c85.png

My only interest here and now is in debunking your stupid claim that increased solar energy is responsible for the temperature increase, which I have done. That is why it will never cause a policy revision and everyone is ignoring your "new science".

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, notsonice said:

Yet, baby cakes(you) can't post a number yet whine about others supposedly... 🔥🤡🤣👍  

You will note, I did not even post about China as I thought, stupidly, even someone as LAZY and self absorbed as you could get off your ass and type a simple query into google.  Guess I was proven wrong with my absurdly LOW expectations of you. 

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202204/1259872.shtml

300MT from China alone.  USA uses a whopping 450MT a year. 

India is going to increase coal usage by 12% this year alone.  In case you can't do a percentage, since you couldn't do 4 divided by 1 in a previous post, let me help you.... 12% of roughly 1000MT is ~120MT increase. 

In case you can't add at a 2nd grade level, India + China's increase of coal usage this year will ~total the entire USA coal usage.

All before we talk about the rest of the world.  Oh, yea, everyone else is increasing fossil fuel usage year over year as well.  They do not enjoy being destitute and poor.  Who knew?

And after this post you are going BACK on my IGNORE list. 

Adios!

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

image.png.c73fde33c2b26708957f95a1df15c1a5.png

uhhh......... 📢  📢   📢  

The latest climate change or water temperature change indicator...........

If cold, one knows ice melting....... much...........

If not so cold, it might indicate climate change might be self regulated...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You abject moron. There is less sea ice every year . When it is gone then and ocean levels will rise. Those of us who are intelligent enough to project future ramifications are trying to change the direction we are on. If we wait until the sea level starts to change rapidly it will be too late. People like you are the death of civilization.

Ohh my such candor. Perhaps you may wish to bring some...reasoning towards your apocalyptic statement...Again still waiting for that BIGLY MOMENT! 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ohh my such candor. Perhaps you may wish to bring some...reasoning towards your apocalyptic statement...Again still waiting for that BIGLY MOMENT! 

Don't worry, you are still the BIGLIEST moron of them all.

Please do give us an update on when VW is going to take over the Tesla Berlin factory and your date for when EV sales in the US are going to begin their decline.

I mean who can forget this pinnacle of stupidity:

image.thumb.png.da37757776b67fbd90d92b5fb5223c93.png

What actually happened to US EV sales:

1. EVs sales continue to increase rapidly. Sales in Q1 of 173,561 were a record for any quarter, and an increase of 76% from Q1 2021. There were 32 EV models with at least 1 sale in Q1, an increase from 18 models last year. https://www.coxautoinc.com/market-insights/10-takeaways-from-u-s-auto-sales-q1-2022/
Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You abject moron. There is less sea ice every year . When it is gone then the land based ice will start melting and ocean levels will rise. Those of us who are intelligent enough to project future ramifications are trying to change the direction we are on. If we wait until the sea level starts to change rapidly it will be too late. People like you are the death of civilization.

Brilliant, Jay. Call me names. You don't have any good information except on electric cars. You really don't make much sense on anything else. You resort to name calling. You need to learn what the big picture really is. It always escapes you. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/30/2022 at 12:57 PM, Jay McKinsey said:

The relevant period:

image.png.243ac7384407f54304ce6654125b806a.png

This data is from where, Jay? The sources cited are from 2010 to 2017, so where does this data derive from?

21 hours ago, notsonice said:

Coal production is planned to increase to all-time highs on a world wide basis.... up means UP.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Jay, your so-called "predictions" are based on discredited science and weak statistical models, all of which have been exposed. In case you didn't notice, we had a major snowstorm last week. Things are changing.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

This data is from where, Jay? The sources cited are from 2010 to 2017, so where does this data derive from?

It is right in the graphic! You can't read as always. How many times do I need to point this out to you? 

image.png.504428cc8cbbfae1c10257ccbddfe692.png

Edited by Jay McKinsey

2 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Jay, your so-called "predictions" are based on discredited science and weak statistical models, all of which have been exposed. In case you didn't notice, we had a major snowstorm last week. Things are changing.

No I didn't notice a major snow storm because it didn't happen. 

18 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You idiot, the temp source is clearly indicated in the graphic I posted:

image.png.a7ca583c0e9cb1de6f18485ebc933c85.png

My only interest here and now is in debunking your stupid claim that increased solar energy is responsible for the temperature increase, which I have done. That is why it will never cause a policy revision and everyone is ignoring your "new science".

Jay, you have not even read what I posted for you, let alone responded to it.

The temperature sources you cite are from 2010 to 2017, way out of date. Please read your own material, you are betting embarrassed. 

4 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Please do give us an update on when VW is going to take over the Tesla Berlin factory and your date for when EV sales in the US are going to begin their decline.

1. EVs sales continue to increase rapidly. Sales in Q1 of 173,561 were a record for any quarter, and an increase of 76% from Q1 2021. There were 32 EV models with at least 1 sale in Q1, an increase from 18 models last year. https://www.coxautoinc.com/market-insights/10-takeaways-from-u-s-auto-sales-q1-2022/

EV sales are still stuck below 1% of the vehicle market, you are again getting fooled by your own percentage growth numbers. Look at the realities of the market.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

It is right in the graphic! You can't read as always. How many times do I need to point this out to you? 

image.png.504428cc8cbbfae1c10257ccbddfe692.png

2010 to 2017, way out of date.

You are missing the last five years....your observations are, as usual, irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Ron Wagner said:

Brilliant, Jay. Call me names. You don't have any good information except on electric cars. You really don't make much sense on anything else. You resort to name calling. You need to learn what the big picture really is. It always escapes you. 

Yes because you are so dumb you can't understand basic concepts such as the temperature is increasing rapidly and soon the land bound ice will start to melt causing massive sea level rise. 

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

No I didn't notice a major snow storm because it didn't happen. 

Jay, try to keep up with the news. And stop filling your gas tank with fossil fuels, you are getting to look ridiculous again.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Extreme-Weather-Leads-To-Sharp-Drop-In-North-Dakota-Oil-Production.html

(edited)

9 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

2010 to 2017, way out of date.

You are missing the last five years....your observations are, as usual, irrelevant.

GISTEMP 3.1 is from July 2019. https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/updates_v3/

Notice: This page contains GISTEMP v3 data, which concludes with the July 2019 data update. https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/index_v3.html

PMOD is from as current as the graph shows which is 2020. https://www.pmodwrc.ch/en/home/

Edited by Jay McKinsey

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Jay, try to keep up with the news. And stop filling your gas tank with fossil fuels, you are getting to look ridiculous again.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Extreme-Weather-Leads-To-Sharp-Drop-In-North-Dakota-Oil-Production.html

A late spring snow storm in N. Dakota in April, not May. Yawn! It is sunny and warm in the rest of the country but I guess you didn't notice. You must live in N Dakota.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

52 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Yes because you are so dumb you can't understand basic concepts such as the temperature is increasing rapidly and soon the land bound ice will start to melt causing massive sea level rise. 

I don't follow closed minded people like yourself. I try to educate them. But my patience is up with you. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Screenshot_20220501-192512.jpg

10 Takeaways from U.S. Auto Sales: Q1 2022

Wednesday April 20, 2022

New-vehicle sales last quarter came in at 3.3 million, according to the latest Kelley Blue Book counts, a drop from 3.9 million in the first quarter of 2021. Sales in the quarter were down 15.7% year over year, but as the Cox Automotive Industry Insights team has repeatedly stated: There is NOT a demand problem in the market right now.  

looks like 3 million autos sold about 170k were EV...yes Jay Kaput...ski!

https://www.coxautoinc.com/market-insights/10-takeaways-from-u-s-auto-sales-q1-2022/

giphy.webp

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

58 minutes ago, Ron Wagner said:

I don't follow closed minded people like yourself. I try to educate them. But my patience is up with you. 

Yes, I am closed minded to stupidity. 

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Haha 1