JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

So you admit defeat. I accept your capitulation.

I accept that you have capitulated to fossil fuel vehicles, one of which is parked in your very own driveway, Jay.

Thank you for acknowledging my victory by your purchase.

1 minute ago, Ecocharger said:

Your usual nonsense, Jay.

The reality is that the strength of the fossil fuel markets is sustaining what is left of the American economy. Biden & Co. are planning huge taxes to try and bail out the government from its reckless spending binges.

The stock market? Look at this,

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/How-Long-Will-The-Epic-Rally-In-Energy-Stocks-Last.html

And Goldman predicts that 

Goldman Sachs predicts the surplus will rein in the skyrocketing cost of battery metals. The analysts predict the annual average price of lithium will peak at about $54,000 per metric ton this year—nearly nine times higher than it was in 2020. But they believe the price will quickly drop to $11,000 per metric ton by 2024, which is (merely) double the 2020 price.

6 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

So you admit defeat. I accept your capitulation.

Jay It a time for your capitulation, the  quad is now forming in Asia. Another Trump policy. 

2 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

I accept that you have capitulated to fossil fuel vehicles, one of which is parked in your very own driveway, Jay.

Thank you for acknowledging my victory by your purchase.

My purchase was 12 years ago. The Model S was still 2 years in the future.

1 minute ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Jay It a time for your capitulation, the  quad is now forming in Asia. Another Trump policy. 

Post it in politics, irrelevant to energy.

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

And Goldman predicts that 

Goldman Sachs predicts the surplus will rein in the skyrocketing cost of battery metals. The analysts predict the annual average price of lithium will peak at about $54,000 per metric ton this year—nearly nine times higher than it was in 2020. But they believe the price will quickly drop to $11,000 per metric ton by 2024, which is (merely) double the 2020 price.

The reality of what is happening defies that prediction, in the very words quoted here.

"They believe"....pathetic.

Here is the reality,

"Energy is leading the S&P 500, jumping by 57% YTD.

Out of the top ten best-performing stocks in the S&P 500 year to date, nine are energy companies"

2 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

My purchase was 12 years ago. The Model S was still 2 years in the future.

Your fossil fuel car still sits there in your driveway, it has not been replaced by an EV.

That acknowledges my victory.

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

The reality of what is happening defies that prediction, in the very words quoted here.

"They believe"....pathetic.

Here is the reality,

"Energy is leading the S&P 500, jumping by 57% YTD.

Out of the top ten best-performing stocks in the S&P 500 year to date, nine are energy companies"

Your fossil fuel car still sits there in your driveway, it has not been replaced by an EV.

That acknowledges my victory.

Because of a war time shock. Only an imbecile thinks that it is a long term trend. High oil prices are just driving up the demand for EVs.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Because of a war time shock. Only an imbecile thinks that it is a long term trend. High oil prices are just driving up the demand for EVs.

Nonsense, Jay, the war merely revealed the underlying strength and power of the fossil fuel sector, which is the only segment still propping up the American economy.

Old Biden is hanging on to the fossil fuels sector with the hope of massive tax grabs to help bail out his wild spending plans.

Your own fossil fuel car sits in your driveway, a mute acknowledgment of the victory of fossil fuels.

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

3 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Nonsense, Jay, the war merely revealed the underlying strength and power of the fossil fuel sector, which is the only segment still propping up the American economy.

Old Biden is hanging on the fossil fuels sector with the hope of massive tax grabs to help bail out his wild spending plans.

No the war showed fossil fuels last gasp. That is why Putin knew it was now or never because the Russian economy was rapidly being ramped out of existence.

Now the effort to get rid of fossil fuels has gone into overdrive.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Haha 1

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

No the war showed fossil fuels last gasp. That is why Putin knew it was now or never because the Russian economy was rapidly being ramped out of existence.

Your logic is counterfactual, Jay, the stock markets are ramping up in the fossil fuel stocks, showing that smart investors are betting on oil and gasoline for the long haul.

You yourself park a fossil fuel vehicle in your own driveway, which acknowledges the supremacy of fossil fuels.

Here is your pork pie hat, Jay.

https://www.trendhim.ca/paolo-pork-pie-moda-panama-hat-p.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsq6Ov9GQ-AIVFJJbCh0wwQWhEAQYAiABEgJGJfD_BwE

Edited by Ecocharger

Just now, Ecocharger said:

Your logic is counterfactual, Jay, the stock markets are ramping up in the fossil fuel stocks, showing that smart investors are betting on oil and gasoline for the long haul.

You yourself park a fossil fuel vehicle in your own driveway, which acknowledges the supremacy of fossil fuels.

The stock market is notorious for being short sighted and quarterlies based. Clearly you never studied economics.

1 minute ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The stock market is notorious for being short sighted and quarterlies based. Clearly you never studied economics.

The stock market reflects underlying demand forces in the American economy, Jay.

Fossil fuels are hot.

You park a fossil fuel vehicle in your own driveway, which cements my point.

And you have to rely on me not just for basic financial analysis, but I have to correct your nomenclature for haberdashery.

This is what is known as a "pork pie hat", like the one which you wear.

https://www.bon-clic-bon-genre.eu/mon-porkpie-ete.htm

(edited)

20 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

The stock market reflects underlying demand forces in the American economy, Jay.

Fossil fuels are hot.

And you have to rely on me not just for basic financial analysis, but I have to correct your nomenclature for haberdashery.

Yet EV sales just keep increasing at a fantastic rate. Hand made Panama Fedoras are much more difficult to predict because dummies like you don't know what is going on.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Haha 1

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Yet EV sales just keep increasing at a fantastic rate. Hand made Panama Fedoras are much more difficult to predict because of dummies like you don't know what is going on.

EVs are less than 1% of the vehicle market value, not even a marginal interest.

What counts is the huge fossil fuel sector which is currently propping up the American economy and providing a taxation target for a desperate American government bent on wild spending sprees.

Irresponsible government spending will soon bring about a cleansing result in the midterms.

Yes, that pork pie hat which you sport in that picture above is a genuine artifact from pre-WWI fashion.

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

13 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

EVs are less than 1% of the vehicle market value, not even a marginal interest.

What counts is the huge fossil fuel sector which is currently propping up the American economy and providing a taxation target for a desperate American government bent on wild spending sprees.

Irresponsible government spending will soon bring about a cleansing result in the midterms.

Yes, that pork pie hat which you sport in that picture above is a genuine artifact from pre-WWI fashion.

You are clueless and you have no idea what a straw Fedora or fashion are. This is my hat:

image.thumb.png.df41b35de8b3532c6db5923e4c4afaa0.png

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

13 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

Fossil fuels are hot.

The stock market reflects underlying demand forces in the American economy,????

Is this why the market cap for Tesla is 729 Billion dollars and Ford is only 54 Billion?????  demand forces makes Tesla worth over 13 times Ford....Got it

Edited by notsonice
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

8 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You are clueless and you have no idea what a straw Fedora or fashion are. This is my hat:

image.thumb.png.df41b35de8b3532c6db5923e4c4afaa0.png

You can keep it.

That is not the same hat as in your photograph.

In the photo, you are wearing a pork pie hat.

Edited by Ecocharger

5 hours ago, notsonice said:

The stock market reflects underlying demand forces in the American economy,????

Is this why the market cap for Tesla is 729 Billion dollars and Ford is only 54 Billion?????  demand forces makes Tesla worth over 13 times Ford....Got it

Market value for vehicles of EVs is less than 1%.

That is not even a marginal player. 

(edited)

37 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

You can keep it.

That is not the same hat as in your photograph.

In the photo, you are wearing a pork pie hat.

No you are just a clueless buffoon. Same hat.

Here is the uncropped version of my avatar photo and I will keep it. It is a Goorin Bros.

XbWurPhLJOxUQBq9xOyegUKuqje2iLd-mONDrwi8kmSxt6pCZ5AOYAsPl7b86Vf-fHYgYCRT8JBTOpVFMURB-CsokZTfNuD5yTJ9vqqBhg9rOtK4Um65yAfVlsdv6bUIilnmWO_GWmh1fcYK-2YBbKli76E37lK-sBevl2-ddB9IsH0lBxzhqLZ-MQ7epePvB_75xlSf5KmNtqbvNNewxRtttE4sF4MRtfe58IrSwmZ513QF1ADPv0oDyieC2bGvoSYJyYUOWVTHxxLRFUWxzWW16WLpmnd8DS3Pi2OXDgi6lXk1g0JggF-VxhW-rxciij8233QQ6jp7Fz0U2jiGwbmLM36zyEyyK3eyVgzOCHqxcDGFNzuC65Cssp3UZ2eiWU3mR1ZsrkEXNQgBvbw_fKVEV56qlkFa9gmyjw9XwW7-hNf6HhrMdZr0ugDVbz-9BBFPv6KIthQwo7kwNtWv11-IJQ5NkfStuALH-cGD9o5-urDzdCo6U-XDQxWq3A7HxJ4aNDc2O1-5PgsY1b_fNMydsGMY5fyJYjh1C85KW7-qZNDQSsINjUE7JKiaMyrd69WfUEvhR8NsLYDHsadK2nGZMShoN5pyAUupDwER2WfecB0lo3vDWvey5qP9T3fZawBozrUutww8pA3B824ljEtWTNYToCjLSHJwed8k6OS7eqVfJwokzGP0G-f_2f2vyxE4zGcKkYRbb4oi8ZoB8uisMxGdK7RV0T4vigLqe3k5IGtDg9lh4dG0etHd=w1379-h953-no?authuser=0

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

No you are just a clueless buffoon. Same hat.

Here is the uncropped version of my avatar photo and I will keep it. It is a Goorin Bros.

XbWurPhLJOxUQBq9xOyegUKuqje2iLd-mONDrwi8kmSxt6pCZ5AOYAsPl7b86Vf-fHYgYCRT8JBTOpVFMURB-CsokZTfNuD5yTJ9vqqBhg9rOtK4Um65yAfVlsdv6bUIilnmWO_GWmh1fcYK-2YBbKli76E37lK-sBevl2-ddB9IsH0lBxzhqLZ-MQ7epePvB_75xlSf5KmNtqbvNNewxRtttE4sF4MRtfe58IrSwmZ513QF1ADPv0oDyieC2bGvoSYJyYUOWVTHxxLRFUWxzWW16WLpmnd8DS3Pi2OXDgi6lXk1g0JggF-VxhW-rxciij8233QQ6jp7Fz0U2jiGwbmLM36zyEyyK3eyVgzOCHqxcDGFNzuC65Cssp3UZ2eiWU3mR1ZsrkEXNQgBvbw_fKVEV56qlkFa9gmyjw9XwW7-hNf6HhrMdZr0ugDVbz-9BBFPv6KIthQwo7kwNtWv11-IJQ5NkfStuALH-cGD9o5-urDzdCo6U-XDQxWq3A7HxJ4aNDc2O1-5PgsY1b_fNMydsGMY5fyJYjh1C85KW7-qZNDQSsINjUE7JKiaMyrd69WfUEvhR8NsLYDHsadK2nGZMShoN5pyAUupDwER2WfecB0lo3vDWvey5qP9T3fZawBozrUutww8pA3B824ljEtWTNYToCjLSHJwed8k6OS7eqVfJwokzGP0G-f_2f2vyxE4zGcKkYRbb4oi8ZoB8uisMxGdK7RV0T4vigLqe3k5IGtDg9lh4dG0etHd=w1379-h953-no?authuser=0

3a82c054f6104e27decf5f7fedfd9a3b2e8551a592d62b8bdcf9288a910f3d19.gif

1 minute ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

3a82c054f6104e27decf5f7fedfd9a3b2e8551a592d62b8bdcf9288a910f3d19.gif

Nah, just correcting stupidity. Just like I always correct you.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Nah, just correcting stupidity. Just like I always correct you.

Why thankyou for your generous introduction....

America’s Summer of Rolling Blackouts

Green energy policies are making the nation’s electric-power grid increasingly unstable.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/americas-summer-of-rolling-blackouts-green-energy-grid-north-american-electric-reliability-corporation-11653683348

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Why thankyou for your generous introduction....

America’s Summer of Rolling Blackouts

Green energy policies are making the nation’s electric-power grid increasingly unstable.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/americas-summer-of-rolling-blackouts-green-energy-grid-north-american-electric-reliability-corporation-11653683348

Hasn't happened. Although failing fossil fuel plants, particularly in Texas, are a concern.

3 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Hasn't happened. Although failing fossil fuel plants, particularly in Texas, are a concern.

BUT OF COURSE! Once again that analytical mind of yours is in top form.

An uncertain future for America’s wind energy capital

About 2,200 wind turbines were built in Texas in 2017, more than ever before, as wind industry companies try to snag billions of dollars in federal tax subsidies before they expire at the end of 2019. This has set off a wind rush nationwide, but it’s also set up a fight at the state level to regulate this overlooked industry without clipping its wings.

https://publicintegrity.org/politics/state-politics/an-uncertain-future-for-americas-wind-energy-capital/

(edited)

15 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Deregulated energy markets made Texas a clean energy giant.

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/457353-deregulated-energy-markets-made-texas-a-clean-energy-giant/

The Kracken Arises...Albeit Green.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1