JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

45 day's and waiting. Do you have faith in polls? Even Oregon is going to be Red..You might takes notes on the Russian exodus, Washington D.C. will be some guidance.

do you think he will be indicted right after the midterms......45 days goes by fast ...Hope Donny can hire some better lawyers ...the ones he has sure do like to eat crow. Do you have any faith in his lawyers???? they sure did make a fool out of themselves in front of Donnys Special Master.........

I bet you his lawyers are all demanding payment upfront in cash, no lame horses.....

Any faith in Donny not dragging down his annointed ones?????

not looking good for his upcoming star pick, the Dr , low IQ, Oz

On 9/26/2022 at 6:02 AM, Rob Plant said:

Just wondering... Did you READ  your own links??????????  Of course not.

FROM YOUR LINK

China 2021 + 2022 retired: 1581 + 240 while installing 26,187 + 7540

Lets see... Retired 1821  Installed 33,727  an INCREASE of 31,906 GW

Not the BS you claimed

India 2021 + 2022 retired: 1480 + 480 while installing 6695 + 1840....

Do I REALLY have to do simple addition/subtraction for India as well?

How the $#!(T) can you live with yourself???  Do you look yourself in the mirror??

Bleepin' A...

• Downvote 1

(edited)

Politics should be in politics not general discussion

Edited by footeab@yahoo.com
Politics should be left in politics

(edited)

4 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Just wondering... Did you READ  your own links??????????  Of course not.

FROM YOUR LINK

China 2021 + 2022 retired: 1581 + 240 while installing 26,187 + 7540

Lets see... Retired 1821  Installed 33,727  an INCREASE of 31,906 GW

Not the BS you claimed

India 2021 + 2022 retired: 1480 + 480 while installing 6695 + 1840....

Do I REALLY have to do simple addition/subtraction for India as well?

How the $#!(T) can you live with yourself???  Do you look yourself in the mirror??

Bleepin' A...

Ahh bless you must be blind as I posted H1 2022 figures NOT 2021 clearly you need reading lessons.

My post was to refute an increase this year which it clearly does if you simply read 2022 H1 figures.

wake up man

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

Oil prices look healthy going forward, robust demand plus supply constraints adds up to higher prices.

Biden and Co.'s plan to destroy the American economy will probably not get approved by the American voters next time out.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Oil-Prices-Could-Be-Set-For-Another-Sharp-Rise.html

"Oil prices have tumbled below the $80 mark for the first time since January.

Bearish catalysts have been weighing on oil markets, but bullish news is beginning to trickle in.

Some analysts are predicting that oil prices could climb back up to $100 in the coming months."

Edited by Ecocharger

16 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Ahh bless you must be blind as I posted H1 2022 figures NOT 2021 clearly you need reading lessons.

My post was to refute an increase this year which it clearly does if you simply read 2022 H1 figures.

wake up man

Dear child:
240 <<< 7540

480 <<< 1840

Please keep up!

Suggest taking 2nd grade again!

(edited)

image.png.ea5e61c5427cd5a7d50818b8ef0b3732.png

when the latest group of doctors, who are experts on relationship between the guts and brain, says "clean your guts to have better functioning brain", we could probably assume that SHIT HEADS might be somehow founded, especially in modern constipated world........... @notsonice

Edited by specinho
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

This is a vision of what will happen to America if Biden & Co. have their way and implement drastic plans to destroy the American way of life.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Gas-Stations-in-France-Running-On-Empty-As-Strikes-Enter-Fourth-Day.html

"Diesel and petrol stations in France are running out of fuel, according to an industry union, as a refining strike takes its toll.

Stations around the le Havre and Lyon have been affected, according to the GCT union."

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

This is a vision of what will happen to America if Biden & Co. have their way and implement drastic plans to destroy the American way of life.

Is Biden's plan to force oil refinery workers in the US to go on strike?

On 9/28/2022 at 10:12 PM, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Politics should be in politics not general discussion

Reading data is politics? Lol

2 hours ago, Boat said:

Reading data is politics? Lol

I edited the post down to that from what it was regarding a different topic.  Had nothing to do with data reading... Which Robby couldn't pass 2nd grade with. 

On 9/26/2022 at 9:20 AM, turbguy said:

The tiny green things and little squiggly things rule this planet.

Yes, however mankind might destroy the planet with nuclear weapons, genetic manipulation, toxic chemicals, poisons etc. The smallest forms of life will exist as will many types of insects, marine animals, reptiles, and some four legged creatures. Hopefully some humans to start over again also. 

Man might not even be the cause of the end of humans living on planet earth. There are many ways human life could end on earth. 

On 9/22/2022 at 11:36 AM, specinho said:

saw this somewhere........

image.png.1f56e84e469badbff11742bcaf4e79fc.png

This could actually work if one wanted to pull an aluminum trailer for them. It could even be the roof of a usable light trailer, allowing for cargo hauling.  The top of my Nissan NV,3500 could probably hold three or four of them. I also have two trailers. Unfortunately I don't think I will live long enough to wear out our three vehicles. I intend to invest my transportation money in keeping them running. The big one gets 15 mpg. Minivan gets 30 mpg on the road. Little one 40 mpg on 3 cylinders and only has 11,000 miles on it in three years. Our roads might start looking like Cuba's if people decide not to pay ridiculous prices for electric vehicles. I think hybrids make sense though. Many types of hybrids are needed for a free market. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 1:35 PM, Ecocharger said:

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Gas-Stations-in-France-Running-On-Empty-As-Strikes-Enter-Fourth-Day.html

"Diesel and petrol stations in France are running out of fuel, according to an industry union, as a refining strike takes its toll.

Stations around the le Havre and Lyon have been affected, according to the GCT union."

The US government is not in the Fossil Fuel business. They can pass regulations against pollution though. This has led to partial success if you count rivers no longer burn but don’t eat the fish. The US government just allocated 528 million to go towards plugging leaking abandoned wells. The 150 billion or so profits because of Putins war wasn’t enough. 

16 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

This could actually work if one wanted to pull an aluminum trailer for them. It could even be the roof of a usable light trailer, allowing for cargo hauling.  The top of my Nissan NV,3500 could probably hold three or four of them. I also have two trailers. Unfortunately I don't think I will live long enough to wear out our three vehicles. I intend to invest my transportation money in keeping them running. The big one gets 15 mpg. Minivan gets 30 mpg on the road. Little one 40 mpg on 3 cylinders and only has 11,000 miles on it in three years. Our roads might start looking like Cuba's if people decide not to pay ridiculous prices for electric vehicles. I think hybrids make sense though. Many types of hybrids are needed for a free market. 

So if people don't buy a car they can’t afford we will become like Cuba? Is there a lack of freedom and a bit of tyranny involved? Just how do you come up with this nonsense. Most folks have trouble being able to afford gasoline. That’s your go to fuel. Fossile Fuel companies will not give that 150 billion back from inflated prices and guys like you say it’s Biden’s fault. Lol You don’t like electric cars bought by millionaires. Is it because electricity from renewables is so much cheaper than natural gas?

(edited)

📢📢🛍️

Party popper   Party poopppeerr    Party poopppeerrr

Saw a brief demo on cloud formation in a bottle in one of the  lessons organized by Harvard X, Backyard Meteorology, The Science of Weather. And this:

Mild air pollution is good and a must have...

discussion posted by Sarahpecinho

Interesting experiment "cloud in a bottle demo".

This experiment might have highlighted that besides water vapour, smoke particles from extinguished match is rather important during the formation of cloud. Therefore, mild pollution is actually good and a must have shall we want to have cloud............?

Electrified everything from generation of power, EV to cooking etc and absorbing carbon dioxide from the air, making the air too clean, might eventually be damaging to cloud formation and the weather?

Which means............ The ambitious aims  to replace all vehicles with EVs, ban all fossil fuel especially coal, remove carbon dioxide etc could bring detrimental unintended consequences to the weather.

Edited by specinho
  • Downvote 1

On 9/30/2022 at 6:13 PM, Polyphia said:

Is Biden's plan to force oil refinery workers in the US to go on strike?

Biden & Co. have already exposed their plans to destroy the American economy and way of life.

Read the newspapers.

On 10/2/2022 at 1:03 PM, Boat said:

The US government is not in the Fossil Fuel business. They can pass regulations against pollution though. This has led to partial success if you count rivers no longer burn but don’t eat the fish. The US government just allocated 528 million to go towards plugging leaking abandoned wells. The 150 billion or so profits because of Putins war wasn’t enough. 

None of which is relevant to the point...no surprise.

The war against fossil fuels can only lead to a drastic diminution of the American standard of living.

(edited)

Demand for oil is robust and will continue to be robust, even at higher price levels.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Oil-Prices-Jump-5-As-Bullish-Catalysts-Mount.html

"Oil prices were up by as much as 5% on Monday morning.

OPEC and non-OPEC producers are set to meet in Vienna this week to discuss a potential output cut of 1 million barrels per day.

OPEC+ aren’t going to meet in Austria for the first time in years “to do nothing” Dan Pickering of Pickering Energy Partners told CNBC on Monday."

Edited by Ecocharger

On 9/22/2022 at 11:36 AM, specinho said:

saw this somewhere........

image.png.1f56e84e469badbff11742bcaf4e79fc.png

On 10/2/2022 at 12:15 PM, Boat said:

So if people don't buy a car they can’t afford we will become like Cuba? Is there a lack of freedom and a bit of tyranny involved? Just how do you come up with this nonsense. Most folks have trouble being able to afford gasoline. That’s your go to fuel. Fossile Fuel companies will not give that 150 billion back from inflated prices and guys like you say it’s Biden’s fault. Lol You don’t like electric cars bought by millionaires. Is it because electricity from renewables is so much cheaper than natural gas?

Your assumptions are all wrong. Electricity is more expensive than gasoline. Electric vehicles are more expensive than ICE vehicles. There are potential electric vehicles that are inexpensive but are not available in the U.S.A.  They are only good for running around town, but that is fine for a second car or for someone who rarely goes on longer trips. Cuba is still driving a lot of very old cars because they cannot afford new ones but have adapted by maintaining the existing cars or whatever they can afford. Maybe you didn't know that. I have an ICE three cylinder car that gets 40 MPG in or out of town. It has close to a 400 mile range if driven at moderate speeds, Ut gas a continuously variable transmission and costs about $15,000 new. If you figure all the interest you save and the initial cost, you cannot beat it. It has the best warranty in the business. 10 years. 

Electricity from solar panels is subsidized and depends on China. Many wind turbine parts come from china, as does lithium. Their lithium is mined and processed with poor environmental standards. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

Biden & Co. have already exposed their plans to destroy the American economy and way of life.

Read the newspapers.

Like Clinton became the president because the economy was trashed. Then Obama wins the presidency because the economy was trashed. When you rednecks get 8-12 years in charge the history is a trashed economy. Grow the military, grow the debt, cut regulations, watch the crash. Yea we know the game plan. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

Your assumptions are all wrong. Electricity is more expensive than gasoline. Electric vehicles are more expensive than ICE vehicles. There are potential electric vehicles that are inexpensive but are not available in the U.S.A.  They are only good for running around town, but that is fine for a second car or for someone who rarely goes on longer trips. Cuba is still driving a lot of very old cars because they cannot afford new ones but have adapted by maintaining the existing cars or whatever they can afford. Maybe you didn't know that. I have an ICE three cylinder car that gets 40 MPG in or out of town. It has close to a 400 mile range if driven at moderate speeds, Ut gas a continuously variable transmission and costs about $15,000 new. If you figure all the interest you save and the initial cost, you cannot beat it. It has the best warranty in the business. 10 years. 

Electricity from solar panels is subsidized and depends on China. Many wind turbine parts come from china, as does lithium. Their lithium is mined and processed with poor environmental standards. 

Electricity is more expensive than gasoline?????

wrong .....a typical EV uses .35  kwh per mile and the average price for electricity sold to consumers (IE at your home) is 15 cents in the US....meaning it costs around 5.3 cents per mile for electricity to power a car.......At $3.50 a gallon for gas you would have to have a car get close to 70 miles per gallon in your car to be as efficient as an EV. The average car, made in 2022, in the US, gets 26 miles per gallon.....

An EV is over 2.5 times more efficient than an ICE vehicle

Your assumption is wrong

• Upvote 1