JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

Recommended Posts

(edited)

9 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I am still awaiting your reply towards the EU. As to Trump being in jail...Russian COLLUSION and a 28 million dollar investigation..is now resulting into the greatest joke ever being portrayed on the American public. 

Actually trying to coup the country and avoid taxes seem a more likely path to incarceration. 
Even the Republicans in Congress sanctioned Russia over election interference which are in place today. I believe those investigations are still ongoing. 
It’s hard to keep up. Lol Trump attracts investigations like toilet paper attracts flies.

Edited by Boat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eric Gagen said:

That’s not what your comment said. It specifically referenced flaring in Houston.  However with respect to light pollution caused by flaring in the Permian basin, yes it’s a lot.  However the amount of light from flaring and the amount of gas from it are very poorly correlated.  Light is from the surface area of the flame, but the amount being burned is a function of the volume of the flame, and the pressure and geometry of the gas at the burner tips, and how quickly it contacts enough oxygen to burn.  You cannot determine how much fuel is being burned by the light emitted - at all.  Estimates calculated in that way are often off by a factor of 100 for ‘wild guesses’ and still off by a factor of 10 even when some calibrating data is included. 
 

There IS quite significant flaring in the Permian related to ongoing production and some 95% of the gas burned in those flares IS needless waste.  My point was it’s much better now than it was even a few years ago. 

 My standard was pretty simple. I saw flaring from space and still can. I would say when the lit up area doesn’t look like Houston you made some progress. 
 

Whatever. I just make points. I realize there are none to convince. Some understand my writing, some clearly don’t. AL Gore and some of the Greenies in the Clinton era felt the same way I would guess. I think history will be kind to them.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Boat said:

 My standard was pretty simple. I saw flaring from space and still can. I would say when the lit up area doesn’t look like Houston you made some progress. 
 

Whatever. I just make points. I realize there are none to convince. Some understand my writing, some clearly don’t. AL Gore and some of the Greenies in the Clinton era felt the same way I would guess. I think history will be kind to them.

I am also making a point - visible imagery is extremely poor for estimating volumes of gas flared.  It's really good for identifying where it is taking place so that further investigation can take place, but it's quite honestly awful for volumetrics.  

The amount of gas wasted is enormous, and should be reduced dramatically, even if it is much improved over the last few years.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, notsonice said:

Peak Oil has it happened already????......

 

38 New EV Battery Gigafactories Planned In Europe

Originally posted on EVANNEX.
by Charles Morris

You can’t build EVs without batteries, as Elon Musk acknowledged years ago when he announced plans to build the first of Tesla’s Gigafactories (and coined a new word). Musk and others have estimated that the world will need several dozen battery gigafactories once EVs begin to be produced in serious volume.

It’s not just a question of volume—geography and politics also come into play. At the moment, most of the world’s EV battery production is in Asia—an untenable situation for governments in North America and Europe that want to promote EV adoption and create green jobs. And of course, it makes environmental sense to produce batteries as near as possible to where the vehicles will be produced and sold.

 

So, the world will be getting a lot more gigafactories (and the word will be losing its capitalization). The scene is really heating up in Europe, where government and industry have mounted a major push to produce batteries domestically. According to a new report from the non-profit Transport & Environment (via The Next Web), as of May 2021, there were 38 battery gigafactories being built or planned in Europe and the UK.

EV sales are poised for grand global growth, and as T&E reports, Europe’s strong domestic EV market, a pre-existing industrial base and high environmental standards put the Continent in the catbird seat to capture a healthy slice of the market.

A look at some of the battery gigafactories in the works all across Germany (YouTube: Germany Trade & Invest)


“Battery investments are booming thanks largely to the rapidly growing electric vehicle sales seen across Europe in 2020/21, closely mirroring regulatory requirements, notably the EU car CO2 standards,” says T&E. In 2020 T&E predicted Volkswagen would sell 9.6% EVs in order to hit its CO2 goals. The final sales share was 9.7%.

Of the 38 projects in the pipeline, 17 have secured funding so far, representing approximately $30 billion of total investment. Ten other projects, representing another $16.8 billion, have secured partial financing, and 11 more gigafactories have recently been announced, but have not confirmed financing.

Several national-flagged projects are underway—companies planning plants under public/private partnerships include Verkor in France, Britishvolt in the UK, Italvolt in Italy, Basquevolt-Nabatt in Spain, and Freyr in Norway. Not only European companies have benefitted from the largesse — Tesla’s Berlin Gigafactory received some $1.4 billion in German federal and state support.

If all 38 gigafactories make it to production, they could be delivering as much as 462 GWh worth of battery cells by 2025, and 1,144 GWh by 2030, enough to power over 90% of expected new vehicle sales in that year. According to Transport & Environment’s analysis, this would give Europe a 20% market share of global cell production by 2025, making it second only to China.

 

There are still a couple issues to deal with. Most of the market can’t afford a $15,000 EV and who can roll out multiple factories of cheap cars even if the tech was there. Chinese cars for example have limited value on the interstate rolling along at 80 mph in heavy traffic. Even today the battery tech is anticipated but yet delivered. Is this anticipated battery improved enough to drop costs? Will it take yet another round of innovation which might push out cheaper cars a few years later.
Tesla is not so much late on their battery tech but the pickup and the semi are delayed. Details are sketchy with transparency lacking on the timeline for 2 plants and their battery availability. In a month they will be late but at what significance, we’ll see.

Having a bunch of battery plants with lousy range or to heavy a battery seems foolhardy. But we’ll see. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Oh it doesn't take much energy to point out your dumb posts. Seriously, you think Trump will be Speaker in 2022 yet the earliest the Republicans can take charge of the House is January 3, 2023. Unfortunately your intellect has run its course. Just a thought.

Words like "dumb" are generic pejorative jargon and add nothing to the discussion. If you have a pertinent critical comment then try using something more specific. It takes more work to do that, but the results are at least on topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Green hysteria has left parts of the world vulnerable to energy disaster, even in the U.S.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/New-England-Is-One-Cold-Snap-Away-From-An-Energy-Crisis.html

"Bad policy, complicated governance, and dense bureaucracy has made the entire electric grid of New England incredibly vulnerable to collapse.

The region has shuttered nuclear plants, blocked pipeline expansions, and even turned down renewable energy deals.

With less nuclear, insufficient natural gas pipelines, and no LNG available to save the day, New England is one cold snap away from a substantial disaster."

"“So far this winter season, New England has received just a single cargo at the region's Everett LNG import terminal, which delivered the regasified equivalent of about 2.9 Bcf on Nov. 3. From November to March last season, Everett received seven cargoes carrying 20.5 Bcf. During the 2019-2020 season, the terminal took nine cargoes carrying nearly 23.5 Bcf, Platts Analytics data shows.”"

Edited by Ecocharger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Eric Gagen said:

You cannot determine how much fuel is being burned by the light emitted - at all.

That is true,  I have stayed in cabins with propane lighting (with a gas mantle).  They make tons of light and use essentially no propane.

On the other end alcohol burning releases almost no light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

On the other end alcohol burning releases almost no light.

Yer supposed to drink it, not burn it LOL !!!!

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

21 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I am still awaiting your reply towards the EU. As to Trump being in jail...Russian COLLUSION and a 28 million dollar investigation..is now resulting into the greatest joke ever being portrayed on the American public. 

How much spent in the AZ "fraudit"??

Why is it only lawyers are doing well??

Wait until Dominion lawsuits get "settled"...

Edited by turbguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Blizzard of Lies yes Jo that describes your piece quite well.

Here are some numbers for you to conjure with. In summer France's southern cities are as hot or hotter than most US southern cities. For most of the country it is as cold or colder in winter. France also has a similar industrial share of the economy as the US.  France is also far more electrified than the US with most domestic heating and railways electrified. Yet France gets by with a little over half the energy use per person as the US and 2/3rds of the electricity use.  So please explain why reductions in energy use will be hard to achieve. After all total energy use in the US is actually down 3% from 2007 despite 13 years of population and economic growth and so far very limited efforts to conserve energy so why won't that process continue.

As far as blanketing the country is concerned. Germany is 4% of the area of the US  with far less open land so in fact the US has at least 30 times the area of land and roof-space suitable for renewables but its population is only four times that of the Germany. i.e. US space available for renewable generation per person is 7-8 times that of Germany. Germany is already at 47% renewable electricity and is on track to be at least 70% by 2030 

The US also generates 4 times as much hydro energy per person as Germany therefore has much more capacity to fill in gaps of low wind and solar. Wind and solar are also much more productive in the US than Germany. Germany's 55 GW of solar generates 48 TWh/y (880 Wh/y/W) and its 56 GW of onshore wind generates 89 TWh/y (1,600 Wh/y/W). In the US 87 GW of solar provides 157 TWh (1,800 Wh/y/W) and the 128 GW of wind produces 370 TWh, ( 2,900 Wh/y/W). In other words using no larger share of open space than Germany uses today with no offshore wind, no geothermal, no waste to energy the US should be able to generate 50-60 times more wind and solar than Germany.

50 times Germany's current wind and solar output is 6,900 TWh, Nuclear and Fossil fuels currently provide 3,300 TWh in the US so there is clearly no spacial limit to renewables in the US. 

One should not gloat too much about the failure of Crescent Dunes $170m or Ivanpah's poor economics less one is reminded of  Plant Summer $9.1 bn down the gurgler or Bellefonte $5.1bn or Kemper $7 bn or  Boundary Dam, Petra Nova  etc etc    

Edited by pfarley@bigpond.net.au

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Boat said:

There are still a couple issues to deal with. Most of the market can’t afford a $15,000 EV and who can roll out multiple factories of cheap cars even if the tech was there. Chinese cars for example have limited value on the interstate rolling along at 80 mph in heavy traffic. Even today the battery tech is anticipated but yet delivered. Is this anticipated battery improved enough to drop costs? Will it take yet another round of innovation which might push out cheaper cars a few years later.
Tesla is not so much late on their battery tech but the pickup and the semi are delayed. Details are sketchy with transparency lacking on the timeline for 2 plants and their battery availability. In a month they will be late but at what significance, we’ll see.

Having a bunch of battery plants with lousy range or to heavy a battery seems foolhardy. But we’ll see. 

The hybrid H2/Electric solution is on its way:

Green trains on their way to power one of the world's most abundant mining regions - ABC News

Whether it be diesel trains, mining trucks, or just the pickup and the semi, this will be the future. 2025 is a bit premature IMHO, but hydrogen/battery/electric hybrids will almost completely kill the pure battery/electric vehicle in the long run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2021 at 11:37 AM, Jay McKinsey said:

LFP batteries don't use nickel.

Indonesian nickel is better than Indonesian coal.

Speaking of which, did you know that Indonesia has just banned the export of their coal? Or that they overtook Australia as the largest producer of coal some 5 years ago? This is a very big deal. The coal industry is on the verge of total collapse. Even metalurgical coal will soon be outdated due to the growing interest in green steel utilising Hydrogen.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, turbguy said:

How much spent in the AZ "fraudit"??

Why is it only lawyers are doing well??

Wait until Dominion lawsuits get "settled"...

Turbguy you are to caught up in your own perception/feelings. Perhaps I too am caught up.

These audits you are referring to, they were not failures but merely a deep dive into what occurred during the 2020 election cycle. Volumes of data have been collected and voting patterns. 

It would seem the the only stone unturned would be the electorate itself. That question will be determined in 2022 if and I say if control of both the house and the Senate is returned to the Republican party. 

Build back better has been defeated, the Freedom to Vote Act is up next. That outcome will shape the United States future. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

That is true,  I have stayed in cabins with propane lighting (with a gas mantle).  They make tons of light and use essentially no propane.

On the other end alcohol burning releases almost no light.

Your statements might have reminded us that alcohol is more efficient and cleaner in comparison. Old generation of Brazilians had been very smart to have turned excessive sugar into alcoholic fuel............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Turbguy you are to caught up in your own perception/feelings. Perhaps I too am caught up.

These audits you are referring to, they were not failures but merely a deep dive into what occurred during the 2020 election cycle. Volumes of data have been collected and voting patterns. 

It would seem the the only stone unturned would be the electorate itself. That question will be determined in 2022 if and I say if control of both the house and the Senate is returned to the Republican party. 

Build back better has been defeated, the Freedom to Vote Act is up next. That outcome will shape the United States future. 

 

The "audit" reported the actual winner of the election in that AZ county, by a slightly wider margin than reported.  

A "deep dive" into ONE county of the USA. 

Some will struggle to justify that "deep dive" and it's expense.  All the data is available with almost zero cost if one is willing to put in the time. 

The program was flawed from it's inception. 

If it's expected result was to overturn that county's reported results, it failed, "biggly, bigger than anyone has ever seen".

If it's expected result was to sustain reliable doubt upon election officials and reliability of voting and counting, it was a dud.

If it's expected result was to satiate #45, that might have been successful.

I haven't heard much from h#45 about the "findings".

Have you??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Wombat One said:

Speaking of which, did you know that Indonesia has just banned the export of their coal? Or that they overtook Australia as the largest producer of coal some 5 years ago? This is a very big deal. The coal industry is on the verge of total collapse. Even metalurgical coal will soon be outdated due to the growing interest in green steel utilising Hydrogen.

I had to look this up, and wow - it’s true!  As the worlds leading exporter of coal this could have major consequences especially coming in winter, and on top of Europe’s natural gas shortage. This is true even if it only lasts for the announced one month.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

haven't heard much from h#45 about the "findings".

Have you??

No collusion: How Americans were fed a false tale about Donald Trump's 2016 campaign

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/11/09/trump-collusion-indictment-false-accusations/6336510001/

Durham Cracks the Russia Case

The special counsel’s indictment tells the real story of 2016 collusion.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/john-durham-cracks-the-russia-case-fbi-michael-sussmann-clinton-campaign-11631917159

Clinton-linked lawyer charged for lying in Trump-Russia origins probe

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58591969

Opinion: Indictment of Steele dossier source is more bad news for multiple media outlets

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/11/08/steele-dossier-msnbc-cnn-danchenko-durham/

 

 

 

Department of Justice
Special Counsel's Office

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, November 4, 2021

Russian National Indicted for Making False Statements to the FBI

 

Defendant Allegedly Lied About the Source of Information Provided to the FBI During the 2016 Presidential Campaign

Special Counsel John Durham today announced that a federal grand jury returned an indictment in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia charging Igor Danchenko, 43, a Russian citizen residing in Virginia, with five counts of making false statements to the FBI. The charges in the indictment stem from statements made by Danchenko relating to the sources he used in providing information to a U.K. investigative firm that prepared what are identified in the indictment as “Company Reports.”

https://www.justice.gov/sco/pr/russian-national-indicted-making-false-statements-fbi

Durham's latest indictment: More lines drawn to Clinton's campaign

"To my good friend ... A Great Democrat." Those words written to a Russian figure in Moscow, inside a copy of a Hillary Clinton autobiography, may be the defining line of special counsel John Durham’s investigation. The message reportedly was written by Charles Dolan, a close Clinton adviser and campaign regular whom news reports identify as the mysterious “PR-Executive 1” in the latest Durham indictment, this time of Igor Danchenko.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/580391-durhams-latest-indictment-more-lines-drawn-to-clintons-campaign

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Tesla’s full 2021 year delivery and production numbers.

  Production Deliveries
Model S/X 24,390 24,964
Model 3/Y 906,032 911,208
Total 930,422 936,172

 

That is an 83% increase over 2020.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

No collusion: How Americans were fed a false tale about Donald Trump's 2016 campaign

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/11/09/trump-collusion-indictment-false-accusations/6336510001/

Durham Cracks the Russia Case

The special counsel’s indictment tells the real story of 2016 collusion.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/john-durham-cracks-the-russia-case-fbi-michael-sussmann-clinton-campaign-11631917159

Clinton-linked lawyer charged for lying in Trump-Russia origins probe

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58591969

Opinion: Indictment of Steele dossier source is more bad news for multiple media outlets

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/11/08/steele-dossier-msnbc-cnn-danchenko-durham/

 

 

 

Department of Justice
Special Counsel's Office

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, November 4, 2021

Russian National Indicted for Making False Statements to the FBI

 

Defendant Allegedly Lied About the Source of Information Provided to the FBI During the 2016 Presidential Campaign

Special Counsel John Durham today announced that a federal grand jury returned an indictment in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia charging Igor Danchenko, 43, a Russian citizen residing in Virginia, with five counts of making false statements to the FBI. The charges in the indictment stem from statements made by Danchenko relating to the sources he used in providing information to a U.K. investigative firm that prepared what are identified in the indictment as “Company Reports.”

https://www.justice.gov/sco/pr/russian-national-indicted-making-false-statements-fbi

Durham's latest indictment: More lines drawn to Clinton's campaign

"To my good friend ... A Great Democrat." Those words written to a Russian figure in Moscow, inside a copy of a Hillary Clinton autobiography, may be the defining line of special counsel John Durham’s investigation. The message reportedly was written by Charles Dolan, a close Clinton adviser and campaign regular whom news reports identify as the mysterious “PR-Executive 1” in the latest Durham indictment, this time of Igor Danchenko.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/580391-durhams-latest-indictment-more-lines-drawn-to-clintons-campaign

"The Russia inquiry, which was conducted from 2017 to 2019, was led by Robert Mueller, a former FBI director.It focused on alleged collusion between Mr Trump's 2016 presidential campaign team and Moscow. No evidence of a conspiracy was found, but Mr Mueller indicted more than 30 people - including several key Trump officials for lying to investigators".

 

Perhaps there is some value in examining voting records.

A healthy, functioning political party faces its electoral losses by assessing what went wrong.

Then redoubling efforts to appeal to more voters the next time.

The current Republican Party, like authoritarian movements the world over, has shown itself recently to be incapable of doing this.

They would rather focus on making it harder to vote.

Or even focus on overturning the will of the people, should outcomes not align with desired outcomes.

"If a legislature chosen in one year upon purely local questions should, pending a Presidential contest, meet, rescind the law for a choice upon a general ticket, and provide for the choice of electors by the legislature, and this trick should determine the result, it is not too much to say that the public peace might be seriously and widely endangered".

Benjamin Harrison, December 09, 1891

Edited by turbguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Wombat One said:

Speaking of which, did you know that Indonesia has just banned the export of their coal? Or that they overtook Australia as the largest producer of coal some 5 years ago? This is a very big deal. The coal industry is on the verge of total collapse. Even metalurgical coal will soon be outdated due to the growing interest in green steel utilising Hydrogen.

Coal production and coal use for generating electricity is growing rapidly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Tesla’s full 2021 year delivery and production numbers.

  Production Deliveries
Model S/X 24,390 24,964
Model 3/Y 906,032 911,208
Total 930,422 936,172

 

That is an 83% increase over 2020.

Tesla is recalling how many? Huge numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Oil production is circumscribed by wild hysterical Green fantasies, and this will continue for a little while, pushing up oil prices.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Fossil-Fuel-Financing-Under-Pressure-As-Wall-Street-Caves-To-ESG-Demands.html

"Low capital availability will ultimately lead to higher oil and gas prices, U.S. oil and gas executives said in the latest Dallas Fed Energy Survey.  

Access to expanding credit on reserve base loans was already flagged as one of the greatest headwinds to the industry—alongside restricted skilled labor supply—by an executive in the previous survey for the third quarter. 

In the fourth quarter, shale executives didn’t spare criticism of the Biden Administration’s policies toward the sector. This follows months of U.S. officials begging OPEC+ for higher oil output instead of turning to their own domestic companies, which, given certainty over future policies, could have been more willing to invest in drilling additional wells and increasing production, helping to tame the oil price rally. 

The Administration faced the highest gasoline prices in America in seven years, yet it turned to OPEC+ first to ask for more oil supply. The U.S. shale patch didn’t take that well and is now wary of committing more capital to production. The key factors behind the cautious approach are policy uncertainties, investor demands for higher returns, and banks’ reluctance to fund the industry due to ESG considerations and political and societal pressure on lenders to cut financing for fossil fuels. 

Low capital availability from banks is a problem for everyone in America—and in the world for that matter—as it would lead to higher commodity prices, which will do the opposite of what the Biden Administration desperately wants: lower gasoline prices. "

Edited by Ecocharger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Tesla is recalling how many? Huge numbers.

To fix a camera. Wow.

Meanwhile in ICE world:

Auto recalls

  • Ford recall: In July, Ford issued three safety recalls covering more than 800,000 vehicles in North America, for separate issues. Here’s what’s covered.
  • GM recall: In July, General Motors is recalling more than 400,000 pickup trucks in the U.S. because the side air bags can explode without warning and spew parts into the cabin. More info here.
  • Kia recall: In March, Kia told owners of nearly 380,000 vehicles in the U.S. to park them outdoors due to the risk of an engine compartment fire. More info here.
  • Ford recall: In February, Ford said it lost track of some older Takata air bags that can explode and hurl shrapnel, so it’s recalling more than 154,000 vehicles in North America to check for them. More info here.
  • Honda recall: In March, Honda recalled more than 628,000 vehicles in the U.S. to replace fuel pumps that can fail, causing the engines to stall. More info here.
  • Toyota recall: In November, Toyota recalled more than 238,000 Camry sedans mainly in North America because they can suddenly lose the power assist in the brake system. More info here.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

So even the UN, that bell-ringer of climate alarmism, has acknowledged that deaths from extreme weather have drastically declined in recent decades, despite all the cries of climate disaster.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2021/09/1098662

"... the number of deaths decreased almost threefold between 1970 and 2019 - falling from 50,000 in the 1970s to less than 20,000 in the 2010s. the report explains."

That does not sound like a disaster to me.

Edited by Ecocharger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

To fix a camera. Wow.

Meanwhile in ICE world:

Auto recalls

  • Ford recall: In July, Ford issued three safety recalls covering more than 800,000 vehicles in North America, for separate issues. Here’s what’s covered.
  • GM recall: In July, General Motors is recalling more than 400,000 pickup trucks in the U.S. because the side air bags can explode without warning and spew parts into the cabin. More info here.
  • Kia recall: In March, Kia told owners of nearly 380,000 vehicles in the U.S. to park them outdoors due to the risk of an engine compartment fire. More info here.
  • Ford recall: In February, Ford said it lost track of some older Takata air bags that can explode and hurl shrapnel, so it’s recalling more than 154,000 vehicles in North America to check for them. More info here.
  • Honda recall: In March, Honda recalled more than 628,000 vehicles in the U.S. to replace fuel pumps that can fail, causing the engines to stall. More info here.
  • Toyota recall: In November, Toyota recalled more than 238,000 Camry sedans mainly in North America because they can suddenly lose the power assist in the brake system. More info here.

How many recalls for Tesla? And why such high rates of consumer dissatisfaction? Something is not right here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.