Dr.Masih Rezvani

WTI / ​​​​​​​Price Forecasting 

Keep this up over time Dr.  I love technical analysis and will follow your efforts here.

The problem with the greatest works of the best technicians is OPEC could return the 5mm bbls/d off line and crush the market.  

(edited)

Whenever I go to oilprice.com, I see one  video every time. Citi believes that by the end of 2021, crude oil has a chance of recovering to $ 60. Art Berman foresaw last fall maybe  even $ 65 by the end of the year and that was at the time an exceptionally bullish prediction.

So we now have the beginning of May and it is almost 70. Also the Iranian oil has in fact largely returned to the chinese market so everything is now in the hands of OPEC.

By the way your path with sanctions against Iran has led to a mega-deal with China. Russia chose China. The two countries with the most gas, oil and coal resources are now in China's sphere of influence.

I recommend it if someone would like to starve China due to the lack of raw materials.

Edited by Tomasz