Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TN

ETHEREUM Cryptocurrency - ETCG Stock based on Ethereum

(edited)

If you have not researched into the utility of Ethereum, I encourage you to do so.  Also, I wanted to share this stock for those who are inclined.  ETCG stock tied to ETHEREUM.  It has been a real winner, especially this week.

ETCG was up 40% on Monday.  Each following day it has been up 20% or 30%.

About 35 days ago, it was at $13 per share.  Thursday May 6th, it closed at $89.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ETCG?p=ETCG

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Like 1

ETCG was down a fair amount at the Open today.  For those who buy the dips, this might be a good entry.

Sometimes, on a weekend, cryptocurrencies see a buying frenzy and prices rocket higher.  Some pundits say that Ethereum will hit $5,000 in a fairly short time.  Others say $10,000 is not unreasonable.  Even others have said that it could out perform bitcoin.

Hell... who knows?

What I do support is decentralized currencies.  These Central Banks are nuts, along with the politicians who play their game.

By the way, silver stocks did well Thursday and are looking good today (Friday May 7th).

(edited)

I don't care what kind of cryptocurrency it is. The most important thing for me is to exchange it, whether it is Ethereum or Bitcoin. I always prefer to exchange my cryptocurrency for real money because it is profitable. The most important thing is always keeping an eye on changehigh and trading cryptocurrency at a favorable rate. It is important to remember that there is always a risk of running into scammers. It can be a phishing site, copying the interface of an actual place, or an exchanger created to cheat. Therefore, you should be careful when using an unfamiliar service. It is recommended to try with a small amount. However, it does not hurt to consider the fact that criminals can skip a small transaction and freeze a large one.

Edited by tarasun

On 5/7/2021 at 5:32 PM, Tom Nolan said:

ETCG was down a fair amount at the Open today.  For those who buy the dips, this might be a good entry.

Sometimes, on a weekend, cryptocurrencies see a buying frenzy and prices rocket higher.  Some pundits say that Ethereum will hit $5,000 in a fairly short time.  Others say $10,000 is not unreasonable.  Even others have said that it could out perform bitcoin.

Hell... who knows?

What I do support is decentralized currencies.  These Central Banks are nuts, along with the politicians who play their game.

By the way, silver stocks did well Thursday and are looking good today (Friday May 7th).

Except that the central bankers are the main drivers of a cryptocurrencies themselves :)

1 hour ago, tarasun said:

I don't care what kind of cryptocurrency it is. The most important thing for me is to exchange it, whether it is Ethereum or Bitcoin.

AFAIK, is Etherium not as much of a "cryptocurrency' but most faithful implementation of this

https://nakamotoinstitute.org/the-god-protocols/

That is, using cryptography to implement fairness and correctness of any kind of digital contract, in which cash is only one example (some kind of IOU) In that spirit, seems like a step back to put it onto a regular US exchange, which is known to be broken. Instead, they should put it into US law (where all the derivative financial instruments are already in scope of contract law, which has its advantages and disadvantages)

The author of the "God Protocols" document from 1997 is by far the most likely Satoshi candidate, BTW.

• Upvote 1