Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TN

Succession Planning in Human Resources for Vaccinated Individuals in the Oil & Gas Industry

Recommended Posts

At the 3:42 minute mark of this video, a lady who runs personnel recruitment for the OIl and Gas Industry describes how some companies will NOT hire a vaccinated individual due to succession plannning.

VIDEO (2 or 3 minutes)  - https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYWcauve5PnI/

On June 5th in Dallas, a Doctor sponsored international event (Event 2021) occurred in which many details about the Covid Vaccines were revealed with supporting documents.

EVENT 2021 -  VIDEO -  https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/

135 page pdf of documents and the slideshow from the EVENT 2021 - https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe4628dfadc.filesusr.com/ugd/659775_32c95e8762a947499d712d9ec71fef6c.pdf

WEBSITE with many, many, many documents including "gain of function".     https://www.flemingmethod.com/documentation

 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

At the 3:42 minute mark of this video, a lady who runs personnel recruitment for the OIl and Gas Industry describes how some companies will NOT hire a vaccinated individual due to succession plannning.

VIDEO (2 or 3 minutes)  - https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYWcauve5PnI/

On June 5th in Dallas, a Doctor sponsored international event (Event 2021) occurred in which many details about the Covid Vaccines were revealed with supporting documents.

EVENT 2021 -  VIDEO -  https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/

135 page pdf of documents and the slideshow from the EVENT 2021 - https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe4628dfadc.filesusr.com/ugd/659775_32c95e8762a947499d712d9ec71fef6c.pdf

WEBSITE with many, many, many documents including "gain of function".     https://www.flemingmethod.com/documentation

 

enjoy

 

Court upholds Houston hospital’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy — workers can refuse vaccine, but ‘will simply need to work somewhere else’

Last Updated: June 13, 2021 at 12:09 p.m. ET First Published: June 13, 2021 at 12:08 p.m. ET

The case was the first of several lawsuits on mandatory workplace vaccination moving to resolution, observers say

A Texas hospital system’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for employees can stand after a federal judge on Saturday dismissed a closely watched lawsuit from workers refusing to get the shot.

Southern District of Texas Judge Lynn Hughes made his decision days after Houston Methodist Hospital suspended 178 workers for not getting vaccinated by a June 7 deadline.

The hospital system’s policies were not coercion against staff, Hughes said. They were a choice the hospital system made “to keep staff, patients, and their families safer.”

The 117 suing workers, including plaintiff Jennifer Bridges, a nurse for almost seven years at the hospital system, had their own choices to make, the judge said. Bridges and other plaintiffs had every right to accept or refuse the vaccine. “If she refuses, she will simply need to work somewhere else,” the decision said.

Hughes wrote that employers could impose consequences for noncompliance on all sorts of rules, far beyond vaccination.

“If a worker refuses an assignment, changed office, earlier start time, or other directive, he may be properly fired. Every employment includes limits on the worker’s behavior in exchange for his remuneration. That is all part of the bargain.”

Suspended workers could be fired if they are still not vaccinated following a two-week unpaid suspension, said court papers filed ahead of the ruling.

Houston Methodist said it was “pleased and reassured” by the judge’s ruling. “We can now put this behind us and continue our focus on unparalleled safety, quality, service and innovation,” Dr. Marc Boom, the president and CEO of the hospital system with approximately 26,000 employees, said in a statement.

But Jared Woodfill, the lawyer for the suing workers, vowed to appeal the case all the way up to the Supreme Court. “This is just one battle in a larger war to protect the rights of employees … All of my clients continue to be committed to fighting this unjust policy.”

Woodfill said many of his clients contracted COVID-19 while treating patients during the pandemic.  “As a thank you for their service and sacrifice, Methodist Hospital awards them a pink slip and sentences them to bankruptcy,” he said.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Trump considers the vaccine to be one of his greatest accomplishments but because Biden is president his minions won't take it. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, the reason his supporters won't take it is because Trump hastened the vaccine development intentionally to prevent it from being "tested", approved, and licensed by the FDA - a situation under which Americans could actually be forced against their will to get the vaccine or be arrested as a threat to the population. By prematurely releasing a vaccine, the FDA was forced to assign it emergency use authorization only, thereby protecting everyone's informed consent while the manufacturers continue to be indemnified from any side effects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

At the 3:42 minute mark of this video, a lady who runs personnel recruitment for the OIl and Gas Industry describes how some companies will NOT hire a vaccinated individual due to succession plannning.

VIDEO (2 or 3 minutes)  - https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYWcauve5PnI/

On June 5th in Dallas, a Doctor sponsored international event (Event 2021) occurred in which many details about the Covid Vaccines were revealed with supporting documents.

EVENT 2021 -  VIDEO -  https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/

135 page pdf of documents and the slideshow from the EVENT 2021 - https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe4628dfadc.filesusr.com/ugd/659775_32c95e8762a947499d712d9ec71fef6c.pdf

WEBSITE with many, many, many documents including "gain of function".     https://www.flemingmethod.com/documentation

 

The vaccines are literally preventing thousands of additional deaths each month in the UK

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-vaccines-have-prevented-thousands-of-deaths-in-older-adults-new-data-shows

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

20 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

The vaccines are literally preventing thousands of additional deaths each month in the UK

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-vaccines-have-prevented-thousands-of-deaths-in-older-adults-new-data-shows

 

Or they've been lying thru their teeth about the Covid death rate, and only now are taking numbers back to normal. The CDC in the US has been blatant about the New metric

 

Edited by Ward Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Or they've been lying thru their teeth about the Covid death rate, and only now are taking numbers back to normal. The CDC in the US has been blatant about the New metric

 

Ward I cant comment on the US situation but it is abundantly clear to any sane human being living in the UK that hospitalizations and therefore deaths have plummeted since a large percentage of the population have been vaccinated. Those that have chosen not to be vaccinated remain at risk and in hospital or worse. Fortunately the vaccine uptake in the UK has been astonishing in its numbers and speed of deployment and has irrefutably saved tens of thousands of lives.

it is frankly ludicrous to claim otherwise.

Vaccinations by location
From Our World in Data · Last updated: 2 days ago
image.png.b2ac3fc590310795550af85877d74acd.png
United Kingdom
Doses given
Fully vaccinated
% of population fully vaccinated
71.7M
71,700,000
30M
30,000,000
45.0%
45.0%
Location Doses given Fully vaccinated % of population fully vaccinated
England
60.2M
60,200,000
25.4M
25,400,000
45.4%
45.4%
Scotland
5.96M
5,960,000
2.45M
2,450,000
44.9%
44.9%
Wales
3.6M
3,600,000
1.38M
1,380,000
44.1%
44.1%
Northern Ireland
1.86M
1,860,000
750K
750,000
39.8%
39.8%
This data shows the total number of doses given in each location. Since some vaccines require more than one dose, the number of fully vaccinated people is likely to be lower. '+' shows data reported yesterday·
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Ward I cant comment on the US situation but it is abundantly clear to any sane human being living in the UK that hospitalizations and therefore deaths have plummeted since a large percentage of the population have been vaccinated. Those that have chosen not to be vaccinated remain at risk and in hospital or worse. Fortunately the vaccine uptake in the UK has been astonishing in its numbers and speed of deployment and has irrefutably saved tens of thousands of lives.

it is frankly ludicrous to claim otherwise.

Vaccinations by location
From Our World in Data · Last updated: 2 days ago
image.png.b2ac3fc590310795550af85877d74acd.png
United Kingdom
Doses given
Fully vaccinated
% of population fully vaccinated
71.7M
71,700,000
30M
30,000,000
45.0%
45.0%
Location Doses given Fully vaccinated % of population fully vaccinated
England
60.2M
60,200,000
25.4M
25,400,000
45.4%
45.4%
Scotland
5.96M
5,960,000
2.45M
2,450,000
44.9%
44.9%
Wales
3.6M
3,600,000
1.38M
1,380,000
44.1%
44.1%
Northern Ireland
1.86M
1,860,000
750K
750,000
39.8%
39.8%
This data shows the total number of doses given in each location. Since some vaccines require more than one dose, the number of fully vaccinated people is likely to be lower. '+' shows data reported yesterday·

It's not a vaccine. It's genetic engineering of a man made virus that creates spike proteins, theoretically so your body will recognize the "bad" version that comes from the other man made virus called Covid. 

73C00341-315E-477D-AF2A-FE0A560BC1CA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

It's not a vaccine. It's genetic engineering of a man made virus that creates spike proteins, theoretically so your body will recognize the "bad" version that comes from the other man made virus called Covid. 

I'm not going to debate this as I have eyes and can actually see the level of hospitalizations now compared to before vaccines. Just actually go to any UK hospital and see for yourself (well you could if you were allowed to fly lol)

If it works and saves far more lives than it affects negatively then it has to be a good thing. Plus it gets the world back to work and a level of normality without the hysteria that surrounds Covid.

Not all Covid vaccines are MRNA as I'm sure you already know.

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/there-are-four-types-covid-19-vaccines-heres-how-they-work?gclid=CjwKCAjwn6GGBhADEiwAruUcKuhLHX4GYmqZ4gZmhXsQhUgC8o_fet8DrwAk4W7iOiFj0G-IS9Oz3hoCDMIQAvD_BwE

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STATISTICS BY COUNTRY

5 minute VIDEO which gives statistics by country.  

The RED line represents "weekly deaths before the vaccination campaign". 

The BLUE line represents "weekly deaths after the vaccination campaign". 

The dashed line represents "Expected Deaths" based on the trend.

https://youtu.be/xSrc_s2Gqfw

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

in the UK that hospitalizations and therefore deaths have plummeted

T-Cell immunity explains the decline, not vaccines.   Most unvaccinated people, especially most all of the kids, have T-cell immunity.  T-Cell immunity is lifelong against coronavirus type infections.   This is why Texas is doing so well.  Many folks are now immune, but have never had the vaccine.  Children actually helped to spread this immunity into the population, because their Thymus is so large.  This explains why there are now less deaths and hospitalizations...it is not the result of the vaccines.  If we had not locked down and continued life just like during the flu season, we would have reached this point sooner.

Vaccinated people will NEVER have a full T-Cell immunity, because now their system is all confused.  It is only fighting a spike protein, but not the entire virus.  Also, the body now defines these hi-jacked cells which are programmed to make the spike protein as an abnormal cell.  The T-Cell Killer Cells and the Killer Cell Lymphocytes will eventually start doing damage to the entire body's system...and within a few years we will see more auto-immune type disorders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2021 at 6:17 PM, Tom Nolan said:

On June 5th in Dallas, a Doctor sponsored international event (Event 2021) occurred in which many details about the Covid Vaccines were revealed with supporting documents.

EVENT 2021 -  VIDEO -  https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/

135 page pdf of documents and the slideshow from the EVENT 2021 - https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe4628dfadc.filesusr.com/ugd/659775_32c95e8762a947499d712d9ec71fef6c.pdf

WEBSITE with many, many, many documents including "gain of function".     https://www.flemingmethod.com/documentation

I want to encourage people to watch this.  All documents are at the website.  Just 10 minutes prior to the 3 hour mark is about 15 minutes of packed information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know, the insurance industry considers both the Covid-19 virus and the vaccines low risk. Until that changes, there really is no need to get the vaccine

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corporate Recruiter Warns:

  Energy Companies To Replace Vaccinated Employees Within 3 Years

(3 minute video in article)(Normally, I don't visit this website, but they had a good transcript)

https://www.infowars.com/posts/corporate-recruiter-warns-energy-companies-to-replace-vaccinated-employees-within-3-years/

EXCERPTS

A recruiter for oil and gas corporations recently gave an ominous warning on Tik Tok, claiming that these big companies are mysteriously preparing to replace their vaccinated employees within three years.

Carol Bird, a recruiter for RigBoyz Employment Network, explained that nearly half of these major companies’ workforce will soon be replaced with fresh workers within a few years due to the fact that they’ve been vaccinated.

“The reason that this is important is because of what I am seeing as an executive in this industry happening right now as a result of the COVID vaccines. And it’s something called succession planning,”

  Bird explained.

“Basically what it is, is companies need to plan for what’s going to happen as their staff move on; rather, they move up the line, they retire, so on and so forth.

  And succession planning is something that I help companies with professionally by offering them recruitment services.”

Bird then described how higher-ups in these companies are categorizing their vaccinated employees as soon-to-be-replaced.

“Well what’s really interesting, what’s happening right now – and it’s actually mortifying, not just interesting – is that executives are having their HR staff and their managers, superintendents, foreman, so on, go through and look at the staff that have received the vaccines.”

“And they’re planning to have to replace them all within the next 3 years. What does that say to you?” she asked….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, this is Chad from chadwarren.us. I want to find sources that back up this claim that oil company agents are planning to have to replace workers who have been vaccinated within three years. I am a citizen journalist who just wants to report on this if it's credible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case some folks do not know...

In the very beginning of the design for the Covid Vaccine trials, they established criteria for the vaccines to be "authorized" for emergency use.  (Covid vaccines are NOT FDA "approved".)  The design criteria was that if a vaccinated individual gets the Covid infection, that their symptoms of infection would be attentuated.  Anyone who is vaccinated can get Covid and also can spread Covid.   In fact, they are potentially a more dangerous spreader of Covid, because their symptoms are attentuated.

Another CDC DECEPTION recently...

A few weeks ago, the CDC changed its reporting system for vaccinated individuals in order to deceptively hide the figures surrounding those individuals who are vaccinated and then get Covid.  The CDC made two major changes ONLY affecting the count concerning vaccinated individuals, but no changes were made concerning "unvaccinated people".   Both changes dramatically change the "accounting" system in order to manipulate the public relations and deceptively hide figures.

CHANGE #1 -  With vaccinated individuals who got the Covid infection, the CDC will only count those who died or were hospitalized.

CHANGE #2 - For those vaccinated people who died or were hospitalized from Covid, the PCR testing criteria was changed.  The "cycle" threshold was lowered from around 40 or 45 cycles to near 25 cycles.   Thus, false positives would fail to show up like they had in the past most of the time.

For those who are unaware of the PCR testing charade and 'fake case counts'...I am sorry that you are so very uninformed.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

15 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Anyone who is vaccinated can get Covid and also can spread Covid.

This may be true but to a much lesser degree compared to those who haven't been vaccinated.

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/mounting-evidence-suggests-covid-vaccines-do-reduce-transmission-how-does-work

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00450-z

Edited by Rob Plant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

14 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

au contraire, if you HAD covid, the chances of you getting it again are worse than winning a national lottery. The natural immunity from having covid is the BEST  immunity. BUT, no one in any government is willing to ADMIT it. Israel is the only government to study it so far. lockdowns are bad, hence why the death rate was so bad in your neck of the woods. It was also so in the states with the worst lockdown rate IE: California, Michigan....  The Proof is in the pudding in front of you

Edited by El Gato
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

10 hours ago, El Gato said:

au contraire, if you HAD covid, the chances of you getting it again are worse than winning a national lottery. The natural immunity from having covid is the BEST  immunity. BUT, no one in any government is willing to ADMIT it. Israel is the only government to study it so far. lockdowns are bad, hence why the death rate was so bad in your neck of the woods. It was also so in the states with the worst lockdown rate IE: California, Michigan....  The Proof is in the pudding in front of you

Yeah if youve had Covid you will have antibodies to the virus obviously or your dead!

It is undeniable though that if you have the vaccine you also will have antibodies to protect you!!

Interestingly though the vaccine will also make it far more likely that if you do contract the virus it will be less transmissable.

Herd immunity is great, bring it on! Lets just get the old, infirm and vulnerable vaccinated first eh!

Edited by Rob Plant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2021 at 11:29 AM, Tom Nolan said:

STATISTICS BY COUNTRY

5 minute VIDEO which gives statistics by country.  

The RED line represents "weekly deaths before the vaccination campaign". 

The BLUE line represents "weekly deaths after the vaccination campaign". 

The dashed line represents "Expected Deaths" based on the trend.

https://youtu.be/xSrc_s2Gqfw

 

I encourage people to spend five minutes on this video.  We know that the VAERS system only reports between 1% to 10% of the actual events per the intense Harvard study.

Vaccinated people manufacture the spike protein...their cells are hijacked to do this unnatural cellular performance.  We know that the spike protein and its particulates are toxic to the body, and that the body of a vaccinated individual tries to and does expel the toxins to others in their vicinity.  Spike proteins are known for migrating towards the ACE receptors.  The areas of the body with the largest quantity of ACE receptors are the small intestines, the Testes and the Uterus.  Clotting and other immune functions will occur as the body tries to handle these spike proteins which bind to ACE receptors.

Anyone who watched the EVENT 2021 video will understand why we see cases of myocarditis and such.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2021 at 7:27 PM, notsonice said:

Court upholds Houston hospital’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy — workers can refuse vaccine, but ‘will simply need to work somewhere else’

 

Court participates in crimes against humanity, allowing commercial enterprises to illegally invade personal medical privacy and criminally demand use of dangerous experimental agents as condition of employment. 

Another judge to be tried in the next Nuremberg trials coming up soon. Along with hospital management, FDA, NIH and CDC officials and their moneyed sponsors among genocidal psycopath's NGOs and political puppets in offices they were not legally elected into.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

It is undeniable though that if you have the vaccine you also will have antibodies to protect you!!

 

It is deniable.

People receiving the vaccine have no CV19 antibodies at all. The blood banks can not use their blood plasma to produce convalescent plasma to treat CV19 patients. 

The antibodies produced by the synthetic spike protein are not useful for fighting off the virus. Possibly because the synthetic spike protein folds differently than the one presented by the live virus. 

It is possible that the vaccines sampled for approval are not what the pharma companies produced for use. 

"Right now the FDA does not allow the plasma of those vaccinated to be used. The reason why is because the vaccine causes spike antibodies, and for convalescent plasma, they need nucleocapsid antibodies."

https://wsiltv.com/2020/12/25/vaccine-could-be-trouble-for-blood-banks-making-plasma-treatments/

 

"The confusion may have arisen over the Red Cross’ policy on convalescent plasma, meaning plasma that has COVID-19 antibodies after recent infection and can be used as a treatment for COVID-19 infection. The American Red Cross’ current policy is to only accept convalescent plasma donations from people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have not had the vaccine. Although, if plasma donated by people vaccinated against COVID-19 has a high-level of COVID-19 antibodies it may be used as convalescent plasma."

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-redcross-vaccinated-idUSL1N2MR1HU

i am not going to look it up, but some doctors have claimed that the the natural CV19 antibodies are wiped out by the vaccines, and the spike protein itself that the vaccine intends to induce production of in your cells is the main pathogenic cause of CV19, thus creating a more deadly vaccine than the disease it is supposed to prevent. Suppposedly taking large doses of NAC, N acetyl cystein, will help in reducing spike protein production among the vaccinated. Don't know if that has been proven. 

It takes a special kind of malicious stupidity to promote what a lifelong large scale eugenicist, Bill Gates, is promoting. Believe him and his cronies in public health worldwide when they say they want to reduce the world's population by 90% and are acting to achieve that goal. Takes no effort to connect that goal and the forced "vaccination" of the world's population against a virus that kills one in 1000 infected or less if they are octogenarians and 1/10k if over 65, and practically no young people.. 

 

 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

Court participates in crimes against humanity, allowing commercial enterprises to illegally invade personal medical privacy and criminally demand use of dangerous experimental agents as condition of employment. 

Another judge to be tried in the next Nuremberg trials coming up soon. Along with hospital management, FDA, NIH and CDC officials and their moneyed sponsors among genocidal psycopath's NGOs and political puppets in offices they were not legally elected into.  

First off employers have been requiring drug testing, medical exams, etc. for a very long time.  You consent to the testing as a condition of the employment, it is not forced on you.

Secondly, the military has actually been forcing immunizations and other drugs on soldiers for a very long time. Plenty of mandatory vaccinations. https://www.health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Health-Readiness/Immunization-Healthcare/Vaccine-Recommendations/Vaccine-Recommendations-by-AOR

 

Edited by -trance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0