well, well, the nordstream is 'resolved'. A series of coincidences?Ā  The Bidet and Putin hold a summit. Within weeks, opposition to the Nordstream2 is removed. Ukronazis are still fuming, as less gas will now flow thru the Ukronazi mafia's sticky fingers. But wait, looking at the directors of the Ukronazi gas company, we see another director sharing The Bidet family name. Of course all this is merely coincidental, right?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

well, well, the nordstream is 'resolved'. A series of coincidences?Ā  The Bidet and Putin hold a summit. Within weeks, opposition to the Nordstream2 is removed. Ukronazis are still fuming, as less gas will now flow thru the Ukronazi mafia's sticky fingers. But wait, looking at the directors of the Ukronazi gas company, we see another director sharing The Bidet family name. Of course all this is merely coincidental, right?

So you are saying Biden screwed over the Ukraine but is also proĀ Ukraine because of some supposed connection? Please, can we have some consistency?

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

So you are saying Biden screwed over the Ukraine but is also proĀ Ukraine because of some supposed connection? Please, can we have some consistency?

alzheimers? Perhaps you have forgotten how Putin stopped the flow of gas thru Ukronaziistan and threatened not to resume? The Bidet / Putin summit simply carved up the pie. Some gas flowing thru Ukronazistan is better than none for the UkronaziGasCo, nicht?

• Like 4

German nat gas consumption has been flat for years. They claim they want to go to renewables. So why would they want Russian infrastructure that will be a legacy mess in a few years?Ā 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Apart from my previous post- dont really forget that this is not a problem so Germany may have a point on US sanctions on NS2 allegedly defending european energy security

https://tass.ru/ekonomika/12029445

Ā 

Ā 

Russia exported record volumes of oil and petroleum products to the United States in MayĀ Moscow supplied 26.17 million barrels of fuel

TASS, July 30.Ā Russia ranked second among countries in terms of oil and oil products exports to the United States in May, having supplied 26.17 million barrels of fuel, follows from the materials of the Energy Information Administration of the US Department of Energy.Ā This is a historical maximum in terms of the volume of Russian supplies.

The last record value was recorded in May 2009.Ā Then Russia supplied oil and oil products to the United States in the amount of 25.08 million barrels.

The first place in May 2021 was taken by Canada (125.75 million barrels), the third - by Mexico (22.56 million barrels).

Most of Russian supplies to the United States fell on petroleum products; oil exports amounted to only 8.6 million barrels.Ā However, this is the highest value since June 2011.Ā In terms of oil exports, the Russian Federation ranked third, behind Canada (109.86 million barrels) and Mexico (18.59 million barrels).

Exports of Russian oil and petroleum products to the United States in May increased by almost 2.5 times compared to the same period in 2020, while the supply of oil alone increased 65 times.

The United States imported 180.654 million barrels of oil in May, which is 6.09 million barrels more than in April.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

After WWII, at least USA's Germans were better than the Soviet's Germans!

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 7:28 AM, Tomasz said:

Let me explain it straight to you.

Germany will receive 110 billion 3 billion of the cheapest Russian gas directly without intermediaries.

They will use up some of this NGĀ and with their Energewendie policy of abandoning coal and nuclear power over the next several yearsĀ Ā gas consumption will increase.

What they do not consume, they will distribute to Central and Eastern EuropeĀ  with additionalĀ Ā excessĀ margin of an intermediary and also as the largest gas hub in Europe.

They will consolidate without war with economic means what they were striving for and triggered for World War I and World War II Ā - the plan of the so-called Mitteleuropa, i.e. Central European economies and vasal-countries cooperating with Germany as sub-suppliers of rich Germany.

They will cashĀ the entire Central Europe on margin, so. they will earn easy money even without having a material product.

In the end, they willĀ Ā beĀ the only customer that pays Russia the entire fee for 110 billion m3 so letsĀ Ā say some USD 30 billion $.

What will Russia do with this money - the same thing like always soĀ in exchange for the commoditiesĀ sold to germany , they will buy industrial machinery, cars, trucks, or everything that the German industry has in excess andĀ is looking for a market.

With all due respect, anyone who thinks that it is not in the German core national interest is really very stupid, so let everyone cryĀ on Twitter with chicks because everyone would try to make such a golden deal as if they only had the opportunity to do so.

The USA finally decided that Germany was their main partner in Europe and needed Germany on its side and also at least aĀ little moreĀ neutral Russia in the conflict with China, so the end of the whole battle was obvious.

Yea, yea, so Germany is theĀ intermediary for the new line. It is certainly nat gas they donā€™t need. I think they are robbing the Ukrainian threat cutting off Russian gas from the other line. Germany is willing to hurt the Ukrain. The US needs to pull troops from the EU and let them kiss that Putin butt at will.Ā 
They will be back begging for help. Their greed canā€™t keep them out of trouble.

• Downvote 1

(edited)

As far as I am concerned, I believe that Belarus and Ukraine are the Russian sphere of influence.

If someone does not like it, I have a question whether, in the context of NATO enlargement to the east, he is Ā ready for World War III, possibly with the use of nuclear weapons?

If he is not ready, I advise you to forget about it because I can assure that Russia will never withdraw from Ukraine, taking into account that from the Ukrainian borderĀ it is less than 400 km of steppe area to Moscow.

Im sorry, if the great neocenservative strategists thought that they would simply include Ukraine into the western sphere of influence as a result of a color revolution, I am very sorry but curent president of Russia isĀ former KGB officer Putin not an alcoholic Yeltsin who would agree to anything.

To be clear, the West loved the compliant Yeltsin, but the Russians much prefer Putin and accuse him rather of being too soft than tpoĀ aggressive towards the West.

Ā Welcome you to the real world. The West achieved so much in Ukraine crisis that it pushed Russia into an alliance with China, because in the context of the actions of the West afer 1991 it had really no choice and at this point IĀ would like to congratulate the American neoconservatives who brought it to this state.

I suggest reading what was the start point if you wonder who is responsible for current state of affairs

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early

So far, the United States has been pursuing a hostile policy towards the Russian Federation since 1991, and this is a fact. The Russians would have to be extremely stupid to break the alliance with China for some small concessions and beads when we already had Maidan in Ukraine and an attempted revolution in Belarus.

SoĀ USA must really finally decide because if it wants to surround Russia with bases, then the Russian-Chinese alliance is tightening, which is the biggest nightmare of American geostrategists. e.g. a memento of Zbigniew Brzezinski. The minimum plan I think is thatĀ the West finally leaves Ukraine and ceases to meddle in Belarus, which is still, in my opinion, a very poor proposal in the context of cooperation with China.

Perhaps the game to weaken Russia as much as possible made sense when in the 90s the popular thesis was thatĀ Russia as a power was over.

However, it turned out to be an extremely stupid long-term policy - the US fought a weaker Russia and at the same time overlooked the growing quietly China and it was extremely stupid to let China join into the WTO.

Now we have such a situation thatĀ on the one hand, we have China growing in strength, and on the other hand, Russia that wants revenge, and the AmericanĀ  stupid politician, led to this situation.

Secondly Russians are in no hurry. TheyĀ Ā have to just wait - Americans are losing rivalryĀ with China for global hegemony recently and as time goes by they will be more desperate to keep hegemony so better conditions appear on the table for Russia for a new Yalta.

Let meĀ say it with no satisfaction because, unfortunately, it is us Poles who lead the extremely Russophobic and stupidĀ  one-vector policy soĀ we will Ā lose most at this new deal, but in my opinion, this is how it will look like in the future.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 8/9/2021 at 2:42 AM, Tomasz said:

As far as I am concerned, I believe that Belarus and Ukraine are the Russian sphere of influence.

If someone does not like it, I have a question whether, in the context of NATO enlargement to the east, he is Ā ready for World War III, possibly with the use of nuclear weapons?

If he is not ready, I advise you to forget about it because I can assure that Russia will never withdraw from Ukraine, taking into account that from the Ukrainian borderĀ it is less than 400 km of steppe area to Moscow.

Im sorry, if the great neocenservative strategists thought that they would simply include Ukraine into the western sphere of influence as a result of a color revolution, I am very sorry but curent president of Russia isĀ former KGB officer Putin not an alcoholic Yeltsin who would agree to anything.

To be clear, the West loved the compliant Yeltsin, but the Russians much prefer Putin and accuse him rather of being too soft than tpoĀ aggressive towards the West.

Ā Welcome you to the real world. The West achieved so much in Ukraine crisis that it pushed Russia into an alliance with China, because in the context of the actions of the West afer 1991 it had really no choice and at this point IĀ would like to congratulate the American neoconservatives who brought it to this state.

I suggest reading what was the start point if you wonder who is responsible for current state of affairs

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early

So far, the United States has been pursuing a hostile policy towards the Russian Federation since 1991, and this is a fact. The Russians would have to be extremely stupid to break the alliance with China for some small concessions and beads when we already had Maidan in Ukraine and an attempted revolution in Belarus.

SoĀ USA must really finally decide because if it wants to surround Russia with bases, then the Russian-Chinese alliance is tightening, which is the biggest nightmare of American geostrategists. e.g. a memento of Zbigniew Brzezinski. The minimum plan I think is thatĀ the West finally leaves Ukraine and ceases to meddle in Belarus, which is still, in my opinion, a very poor proposal in the context of cooperation with China.

Perhaps the game to weaken Russia as much as possible made sense when in the 90s the popular thesis was thatĀ Russia as a power was over.

However, it turned out to be an extremely stupid long-term policy - the US fought a weaker Russia and at the same time overlooked the growing quietly China and it was extremely stupid to let China join into the WTO.

Now we have such a situation thatĀ on the one hand, we have China growing in strength, and on the other hand, Russia that wants revenge, and the AmericanĀ  stupid politician, led to this situation.

Secondly Russians are in no hurry. TheyĀ Ā have to just wait - Americans are losing rivalryĀ with China for global hegemony recently and as time goes by they will be more desperate to keep hegemony so better conditions appear on the table for Russia for a new Yalta.

Let meĀ say it with no satisfaction because, unfortunately, it is us Poles who lead the extremely Russophobic and stupidĀ  one-vector policy soĀ we will Ā lose most at this new deal, but in my opinion, this is how it will look like in the future.

Thank Tomasz, interesting thoughts and link to the history.

The problem is some peopleĀ have limited knowledge and oversimplifiedĀ black-and-white image of the World. Therefore it is too sophisticatedĀ forĀ them to comprehend this matterĀ :)

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/9/2021 at 6:42 AM, Tomasz said:

Ā 

image.png.61391eede7f9c0d83b6617172a08d96c.png

It might be understandable that the US has been helping Germany to rebuild, per request,Ā  since after the wars. Although the economy of the US grew for some times, an accidental gain out of kindness, Germany might have overtaken the US now in multiple ways.

Therefore, having the US standing up for the right of the EU might be so yesterday? Having German officers in the US government directing the US government to protect the right of EU is also not that appropriate any more? Such a strong youth military group who aims to unify the world under one power should be able to negotiate trade conditions themselves, yes? :o

Nothing wrong with multiplying one management scheme that thought to be better. But with such a large scale, it could swing both ways. For better or for worse would depend on your capability. ;)

Face saving PR move by White House.

Construction of Nord Stream II began prior to Biden. Yes it was slower than with the specialized Swiss-registered vessels in 2019, but the two vessels (Fortuna and Cherskii) and their supporting fleet were proceeding apace. US sanctions could not really do anything to these Russia-registered vessels and specially set up company. US media are simply following White House face-saving PR tactic to depict as if Biden "allowed" ND-II. Not at all. Construction was taking place and Germany was resisting US pressure and threats. At most, Washington could have forced the semi-sovereign Germans to submit. But in this case they stood firm. The weak points of the project were European firms. Once Russia equipped and set up its own vessels, the project crawled to an inevitable conclusion. The only point of pressure thatĀ could have been tried was Germany.Ā 

Gazprom is out of gas in Western Siberia and their only other source to supply Europe was Turkmenistan that has been taken over by China. The Nordstrom was built to transport gas from Karasevei Gas field at the tip of the Yamal peninsula which was stranded gas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/13/2021 at 9:21 PM, Billyjack said:

Gazprom is out of gas in Western Siberia and their only other source to supply Europe was Turkmenistan that has been taken over by China. The Nordstrom was built to transport gas from Karasevei Gas field at the tip of the Yamal peninsula which was stranded gas.

Try to avoid yellow journalism...

• Like 2

On 8/1/2021 at 8:34 PM, Boat said:

German nat gas consumption has been flat for years. They claim they want to go to renewables. So why would they want Russian infrastructure that will be a legacy mess in a few years?Ā 

They are still using coal and are using common sense. They know natural gas is far better for the environment than coal. They were stupid enough to not develop their own oilĀ  but are happy to buy it from Russia.

On 8/2/2021 at 7:28 AM, Tomasz said:

Let me explain it straight to you.

Germany will receive 110 billion 3 billion of the cheapest Russian gas directly without intermediaries.

They will use up some of this NGĀ and with their Energewendie policy of abandoning coal and nuclear power over the next several yearsĀ Ā gas consumption will increase.

What they do not consume, they will distribute to Central and Eastern EuropeĀ  with additionalĀ Ā excessĀ margin of an intermediary and also as the largest gas hub in Europe.

They will consolidate without war with economic means what they were striving for and triggered for World War I and World War II Ā - the plan of the so-called Mitteleuropa, i.e. Central European economies and vasal-countries cooperating with Germany as sub-suppliers of rich Germany.

They will cashĀ the entire Central Europe on margin, so. they will earn easy money even without having a material product.

In the end, they willĀ Ā beĀ the only customer that pays Russia the entire fee for 110 billion m3 so letsĀ Ā say some USD 30 billion $.

What will Russia do with this money - the same thing like always soĀ in exchange for the commoditiesĀ sold to germany , they will buy industrial machinery, cars, trucks, or everything that the German industry has in excess andĀ is looking for a market.

With all due respect, anyone who thinks that it is not in the German core national interest is really very stupid, so let everyone cryĀ on Twitter with chicks because everyone would try to make such a golden deal as if they only had the opportunity to do so.

The USA finally decided that Germany was their main partner in Europe and needed Germany on its side and also at least aĀ little moreĀ neutral Russia in the conflict with China, so the end of the whole battle was obvious.

Will Deutschland follow through on the promise to Biden that they will fully develop LNG import facilities to help themselves and Europe to not be fully dependent on Russia?

On 8/15/2021 at 11:09 AM, dukeNukem said:

Try to avoid yellow journalism...

Please supply a reference? Russia out of natural gas to export? There are many other sources by shipping LNG.Ā 

On 8/8/2021 at 5:42 PM, Tomasz said:

You do not sound like a real Pole, more like a Russophile.Ā 

• Downvote 1

On 7/25/2021 at 4:53 AM, frankfurter said:

Living in Ukraine 5 years now, the only "nazi" anything I've seen has been on Kremlin propaganda networks. But you've a serious axe to grind that probably has nothing to do with the gas industry or Ukraine.

On 8/18/2021 at 8:09 AM, ronwagn said:

Please supply a reference? Russia out of natural gas to export? There are many other sources by shipping LNG.Ā 

What reference do you need? To prove this statement ("Gazprom is out of gas in Western Siberia and their only other source to supply Europe was Turkmenistan that has been taken over by China. The Nordstrom was built to transport gas from Karasevei Gas field at the tip of the Yamal peninsula which was stranded gas.") is nonsence?

Ā 

I think it should work opposite way. The person who said something, without any proof...No official data. Just some yellow journalism. Need to support his statement.Ā 

Ā 

Regarding Turkmenistan - Gazprom was buying about 4-5 bcm3 of gas in Turkmenistan...and selling to Europe about 180-200 bcm3.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/8/2021 at 5:42 PM, Tomasz said:

To be fair:Ā 

-Not every country want to open their domestic economies for global capitalists, especially big ones:Ā Russia under Putin or China under Xi or even India.Ā 

- Without the cheap and scalableĀ of China manufacturing, mostly because of cheap labor and environment cost, we wouldn'tĀ have cheap smartphones. Western World risked their freedom for technologies advancement. Since 1970s, US needed trade deficit so the world can have USD to buy oil or trade with each others.Ā 

From the US standing points, there is no difference from outsourcingĀ jobs to Western Europe (exclude UK), or to Japan, Korea and later on China. Import goods and export USD and innovations (which in turn destroyed USĀ manufacturing jobs). This is where the economicĀ miracles of West Germany, Japan, Korea and China comes from. It is laughable to say US manufacturing cannot compete with the EU or China while they can export top innovation from PC, internets to smartphone.Ā 

The only difference is what these countries do with the USD they got from exports. Western Europe and Japan usedĀ  them to buy US treasuries bond or US assets. China since 2013Ā used these USD for BRI and gain hegemony because the giant Euro dollar debt outside of the US and other countries are thirsty for China's USD to pay back their debts, especially countries that fail the competitions to import in the US.Ā 

-Believe it or not, Xi is now in the situation like Trump last year with a strong opposite faction, and hostile politicians overseaĀ and his only choice to be in power is to destroy the private sectors. Every leader in China has 10 years term, . Do you prefer your rival get back to Maoist with Xi or with the faction that joined WTO? The only reason Xi could get into number 1 is because he promised the anti-corruption campaign would bring China to the top power of the world.Ā 

Either factions, their main target is to keep their power inside China. "MCGA" is simply a bannerĀ for people in China to forget the hardship/inequality they are enduring. China have people with bigĀ cities residency that live a middle class life style like the West, and people work in the big cities yet no residency, kind of working visa for oversea employees in the West. They suffered much more than illegal immigrants in the US and the only reason they can live by is to hope someday China will be rich and their life will get better.Ā  The gap between middle and low class are huge and even many youngsters in China nowadays decide not working, not getting married and survive by parents to protest. Bear in mind that socialĀ welfare system in China is negligible.Ā 

Unlike the UK who still have the network of trading with the Common Wealth, Capital (gold) since Colonial Era, winner of both WW1 and WW2, and is the bridge to the EU (before Brexit), or China with cheap labor and environment, or US with the dollar exporting or RussiaĀ with oils, Germany don't have any of these. Germany Ā compete by manufacturing high qualityĀ Ā products. With the cheap of "made in China" and new high techĀ version rather than durable, their only hope is to keep the EU market for themselvesĀ and sell high quality products to China and US.Ā 

Unlike individualism in the US, where accumulation of individual wealth is important, Germany middle classĀ are ready to pay high tax to pull up the EU and keep the EU market, sacrifice their ability to buy house and depend on Germany governmentĀ for retirements. Most of other big EU countries like France, Italy ,Spain, Greece... areĀ Ā deep in the welfare trap which works well in the booming time but bad in the recession time, along with no sovereign currency for monetary policy for making fiscal policy effective, eventually they have toĀ depend on Germany and ECB.Ā  As a Whole, EU is in a very bad geopolitical positionĀ and they need to export politics and EU peoples are not as anti government or politicianĀ as in the US, especially Germany seems to love life time politicians.

In the US, after Cold WarĀ there is 2 opposition trends (despite the corruptions of lifetime politicians on both sides):

1 DemocratsĀ : backed by global corporations, tech, Wall Street, banking, wish to keep the hegemony of USD while moving manufacturing jobs out of the US and use money from corporation to buy votes from people who lacked behind or the tech employees who benefit from US hegemony to dominating oversea market.Ā Consequentially lead to the rise of China, which in turn compete with EU for manufacturing. Geographically, we can see NY and West Coast since 1990s mostly voted blue. They can increase tax because it will not affect their voter bases as most global corporation can dodge taxes easily. Love regulations (Love it so much that the last 2 Dem presidents got law degrees).

Because they exports USD and outsource jobs and hate oils, the benefitors are generally EU, China, Mexico, Arabian countries...Ā Ā 

2 Republicans: backed by Main Street ,aerospace, military manufacturingĀ , Farmers, Oils or businesses thatĀ  dependĀ solely onĀ domestic market. Mostly vote Red in Mid West.Ā  I don't like 2 Bushes as they love exporting wars for manufacturing but war is a kind of injecting jobs and throwing USD to overseasĀ instead of jobs. To keep the domestic jobs, Rep tends to reduce taxes for their voter base.Ā 

Because of kind of bring jobs back to US attitude and exporting oil will make harder to export to USĀ , not many countries choose RepublicanĀ Ā unless they have no choice: Australia, Japan, Korea, IndiaĀ (because of China), UK (Brexit), Israel (Iran &Syria).

Ā Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

On 7/25/2021 at 12:55 AM, Jay McKinsey said:

You want consistency, Biden is fucking brain dead and everything he has done since January is and has fucked over U.S. Citizens and World Allies! That consisted enough for you?Ā 

• Haha 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

You want consistency, Biden is fucking brain dead and everything he has done since January is and has fucked over U.S. Citizens and World Allies! That consisted enough for you?Ā 

You must of loved the fact that Trump released 5000 Taliban prisoners last year to go back on the battle field toĀ  fuck over our US troops?Ā  Trump , Brain dead coward . Worst deal ever negotiated. Trump the master of bad deals that screws the US and screws our allies.

Edited by notsonice

10 hours ago, SUZNV said:

To be fair:Ā 

-Not every country want to open their domestic economies for global capitalists, especially big ones:Ā Russia under Putin or China under Xi or even India.Ā 

- Without the cheap and scalableĀ of China manufacturing, mostly because of cheap labor and environment cost, we wouldn'tĀ have cheap smartphones. Western World risked their freedom for technologies advancement. Since 1970s, US needed trade deficit so the world can have USD to buy oil or trade with each others.Ā 

From the US standing points, there is no difference from outsourcingĀ jobs to Western Europe (exclude UK), or to Japan, Korea and later on China. Import goods and export USD and innovations (which in turn destroyed USĀ manufacturing jobs). This is where the economicĀ miracles of West Germany, Japan, Korea and China comes from. It is laughable to say US manufacturing cannot compete with the EU or China while they can export top innovation from PC, internets to smartphone.Ā 

The only difference is what these countries do with the USD they got from exports. Western Europe and Japan usedĀ  them to buy US treasuries bond or US assets. China since 2013Ā used these USD for BRI and gain hegemony because the giant Euro dollar debt outside of the US and other countries are thirsty for China's USD to pay back their debts, especially countries that fail the competitions to import in the US.Ā 

-Believe it or not, Xi is now in the situation like Trump last year with a strong opposite faction, and hostile politicians overseaĀ and his only choice to be in power is to destroy the private sectors. Every leader in China has 10 years term, . Do you prefer your rival get back to Maoist with Xi or with the faction that joined WTO? The only reason Xi could get into number 1 is because he promised the anti-corruption campaign would bring China to the top power of the world.Ā 

Either factions, their main target is to keep their power inside China. "MCGA" is simply a bannerĀ for people in China to forget the hardship/inequality they are enduring. China have people with bigĀ cities residency that live a middle class life style like the West, and people work in the big cities yet no residency, kind of working visa for oversea employees in the West. They suffered much more than illegal immigrants in the US and the only reason they can live by is to hope someday China will be rich and their life will get better.Ā  The gap between middle and low class are huge and even many youngsters in China nowadays decide not working, not getting married and survive by parents to protest. Bear in mind that socialĀ welfare system in China is negligible.Ā 

Unlike the UK who still have the network of trading with the Common Wealth, Capital (gold) since Colonial Era, winner of both WW1 and WW2, and is the bridge to the EU (before Brexit), or China with cheap labor and environment, or US with the dollar exporting or RussiaĀ with oils, Germany don't have any of these. Germany Ā compete by manufacturing high qualityĀ Ā products. With the cheap of "made in China" and new high techĀ version rather than durable, their only hope is to keep the EU market for themselvesĀ and sell high quality products to China and US.Ā 

Unlike individualism in the US, where accumulation of individual wealth is important, Germany middle classĀ are ready to pay high tax to pull up the EU and keep the EU market, sacrifice their ability to buy house and depend on Germany governmentĀ for retirements. Most of other big EU countries like France, Italy ,Spain, Greece... areĀ Ā deep in the welfare trap which works well in the booming time but bad in the recession time, along with no sovereign currency for monetary policy for making fiscal policy effective, eventually they have toĀ depend on Germany and ECB.Ā  As a Whole, EU is in a very bad geopolitical positionĀ and they need to export politics and EU peoples are not as anti government or politicianĀ as in the US, especially Germany seems to love life time politicians.

In the US, after Cold WarĀ there is 2 opposition trends (despite the corruptions of lifetime politicians on both sides):

1 DemocratsĀ : backed by global corporations, tech, Wall Street, banking, wish to keep the hegemony of USD while moving manufacturing jobs out of the US and use money from corporation to buy votes from people who lacked behind or the tech employees who benefit from US hegemony to dominating oversea market.Ā Consequentially lead to the rise of China, which in turn compete with EU for manufacturing. Geographically, we can see NY and West Coast since 1990s mostly voted blue. They can increase tax because it will not affect their voter bases as most global corporation can dodge taxes easily. Love regulations (Love it so much that the last 2 Dem presidents got law degrees).

Because they exports USD and outsource jobs and hate oils, the benefitors are generally EU, China, Mexico, Arabian countries...Ā Ā 

2 Republicans: backed by Main Street ,aerospace, military manufacturingĀ , Farmers, Oils or businesses thatĀ  dependĀ solely onĀ domestic market. Mostly vote Red in Mid West.Ā  I don't like 2 Bushes as they love exporting wars for manufacturing but war is a kind of injecting jobs and throwing USD to overseasĀ instead of jobs. To keep the domestic jobs, Rep tends to reduce taxes for their voter base.Ā 

Because of kind of bring jobs back to US attitude and exporting oil will make harder to export to USĀ , not many countries choose RepublicanĀ Ā unless they have no choice: Australia, Japan, Korea, IndiaĀ (because of China), UK (Brexit), Israel (Iran &Syria).

Ā Ā 

Ā 

So, we must demand somewhat close parity on imports and exports. Most Americans want a fair deal. Only the WOKE Corporations want to deal with China. Unfortunately the average American has little choice because the fascist corporations want to keep dealing with China despite it being against America's best interests. We must support India and other Asian countries as well as Mexico and Canada, South America, and Eastern European nations whenever possible. Not finacially but with trade taken from China who is our foe.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1