ronwagn

The Climate Scare Stories Began With Far Left Ideology Per GreenPeace Co-Founder

(edited)

20 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Several decades is the plan. Duh.  Paris calls for 2050 and China agreed to 2060.

"Picking up the tab" aka investing and making money.

Renewable energy is not the expensive choice. 

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, June 22, 2021 – The share of renewable energy that achieved lower costs than the most competitive fossil fuel option doubled in 2020, a new report by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) shows. 162 gigawatts (GW) or 62 per cent of total renewable power generation added last year had lower costs than the cheapest new fossil fuel option. https://www.irena.org/newsroom/pressreleases/2021/Jun/Majority-of-New-Renewables-Undercut-Cheapest-Fossil-Fuel-on-Cost

Full speed ahead!

Out of date material, Jay. Things have changed.

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Out of date material, Jay. Things have changed.

The only thing that has changed is that renewables are lower cost than ever before. 

• Rolling Eye 1

21 hours ago, ronwagn said:

It will take a long time for Asia, the main polluter, to get off of coal. Several decades IMO. They will try and make claims like for the future like China is. Expensive energy will reduce the competitiveness of those who overdo the green dream. We are also expected to pick up part of the tab for the Third World nations. We need to slow down and watch out for ourselves as well as the rest of the world. 

I agree with  much of this but to repeat my point, I've looked at what major coal consumers such as Japan, South Korea are doling, as opposed to what they governments say they will do, and it is very difficult to see where the determination required to wean themselves off coal will come from. I just can't see it happening at all.. anyway.. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The only thing that has changed is that renewables are lower cost than ever before. 

Inputs for renewables are up in cost, and will keep going up at an increasing rate.

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Upvote 2

On 7/29/2021 at 4:38 AM, ronwagn said:

I think Russia will cooperate with China while always having to watch their back. https://doaj.org/article/e13ccf17e7e54ebd97c0f6ee0f207dfa

https://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969&page=1

The diaspora is also near their border in Central Asia 

https://fpc.org.uk/chinese-expansion-in-central-asia-problems-and-perspectives/

I wouldn't be surprised if China produces some fake history that Siberia was actually Chinese and then tries to claim all or part of it. A rinse and repeat option like the South China Sea and nine dot BS. The only thing stopping them is Russias 8000 nukes. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, NickW said:

I wouldn't be surprised if China produces some fake history that Siberia was actually Chinese and then tries to claim all or part of it. A rinse and repeat option like the South China Sea and nine dot BS. The only thing stopping them is Russias 8000 nukes. 

They already make such claims from the past. https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2014/07/03/where-do-borders-need-to-be-redrawn/why-china-will-reclaim-siberia

Sino-Siberia Map

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 11:50 PM, Jay McKinsey said:

Please tell us more about how Obama laid the groundwork that affected prior Republican presidents. I'm always up some good time travel stories. Particularly let's hear about how Obama is responsible for Watergate, Iran-Contra, and the non existent WMD.

The WMD did exist, McCain and the Bushies sold them to Sadam/Iraq. Israel tracked the convoy of WMD from the inspected buildings to Syria, the US tracked them as well. CIA decided to declare that they disappeared, and eventually McCain and the CIA managed to gain control of what was left in Syria during the Obama admin via their ISIS operations. 

Obama belongs to the same system that Bushies and Clintons belong to, CIA ops, this time with Bin Tallal money to back him up and split loyalty with the Muslim Brotherhood. Iran contra was a Bushie project. Besides, Obama is a pet Bushie in the first place. 

On 7/30/2021 at 10:46 PM, ronwagn said:

Siberia was Tatar and Tartar and Mongolian, It was never Chinese. Indeed, Russia has explicitly told the Chinese that the borders are final and excursion into their space means instant first use of nukes. Mind you that post Mao, Deng Xiaoping tried to go independent of the Soviets so they sent an army down through Siberia to Mongolia heading into China to put the newly nationalist China back into the CCP straight and narrow. The Russian army heading in was nuked and the CCP was soon after purged of Soviet agents. Their unfortunate deal with City of London money and Kissinger and the CIA led them into other kinds of trouble. The recent hard line against Alibaba and other big Chinese tech is a sign of an ongoing purge of CIA and global banking assets out of China. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/29/2021 at 11:05 PM, Ecocharger said:
On 7/29/2021 at 7:31 PM, Jay McKinsey said:

Inputs for renewables are up in cost, and will keep going up at an increasing rate.

absolutely

The big mistake is to believe that renewable costs actually fell permanently rather than cyclically as CCGT costs plummeted during the NG glut. So along with that came down the bid for renewables. They had to cut the price. The underlying costs, however have recovered well ahead of the bid dictated by traditional fuel sources after this long period of reduced investment in capacity. It will take some years for capacity to meet demand. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Siberia was Tatar and Tartar and Mongolian, It was never Chinese. Indeed, Russia has explicitly told the Chinese that the borders are final and excursion into their space means instant first use of nukes. Mind you that post Mao, Deng Xiaoping tried to go independent of the Soviets so they sent an army down through Siberia to Mongolia heading into China to put the newly nationalist China back into the CCP straight and narrow. The Russian army heading in was nuked and the CCP was soon after purged of Soviet agents. Their unfortunate deal with City of London money and Kissinger and the CIA led them into other kinds of trouble. The recent hard line against Alibaba and other big Chinese tech is a sign of an ongoing purge of CIA and global banking assets out of China. 

Very interesting Oro, can you point me toward your source(s) of information? It is news to me, but I was pretty busy making a living in those days and it was pre internet.

10 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Very interesting Oro, can you point me toward your source(s) of information? It is news to me, but I was pretty busy making a living in those days and it was pre internet.

Siberia is from Russian enlightenment culture and history interest in high school and university. 

The attack by the Soviets and their repulsion via an H bomb from China is from refugee professors from China teaching in British Columbia after the 1970s purge of the Soviet control out of the CCP. Most are gone by now and were not permitted to publish on the matter. I heard about it from Fulford who mentioned it recently and another source from years back when I was supporting technical issues so was marginally attached to a sale of Soviet artillery to China 30 some years ago. They had been cut off, obviously. 

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

15 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Siberia is from Russian enlightenment culture and history interest in high school and university. 

The attack by the Soviets and their repulsion via an H bomb from China is from refugee professors from China teaching in British Columbia after the 1970s purge of the Soviet control out of the CCP. Most are gone by now and were not permitted to publish on the matter. I heard about it from Fulford who mentioned it recently and another source from years back when I was supporting technical issues so was marginally attached to a sale of Soviet artillery to China 30 some years ago. They had been cut off, obviously. 

I need to study up on Siberia since it is where Native Americans from Alaska to Argentina came from. I am part Apache so am especially interested. I see some strong similarities from photos of Native Siberians. I am referring to old photos in both cases. 

https://www.geocurrents.info/place/russia-ukraine-and-caucasus/siberia/siberian-genetics-native-americans-and-the-altai-connection

Y-Haplogroup-Q-Map-300x153.jpg

Edited by ronwagn
reference

16 hours ago, ronwagn said:

I need to study up on Siberia since it is where Native Americans from Alaska to Argentina came from. I am part Apache so am especially interested. I see some strong similarities from photos of Native Siberians. I am referring to old photos in both cases. 

https://www.geocurrents.info/place/russia-ukraine-and-caucasus/siberia/siberian-genetics-native-americans-and-the-altai-connection

Y-Haplogroup-Q-Map-300x153.jpg

Looks like seal hunting along the arctic sea coast brought central Siberians to the Americas. Probably at the end of the ice age. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/30/2021 at 7:46 PM, ronwagn said:

Their "logic" is hilarious. They were CONQUERED by the bai nu yangguodzu from the North, which is why they built the freaking Great Wall of China in the first place! Now they claim, since they were conquered By them, they're part of the same country. Next they'll claim Great Britain using the same "logic"

• Great Response! 1