Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Hangartner

Is Trump begging the Saudi's because of his dumping stratigic oil reserves when prices were at their lowest?

(edited)

Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts.

So I edit.

Edited by Danny Hangartner
Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I edit.
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts.

So I edit.

Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I edit.
  • Like 1

I had no idea Trump was POTUS in 2014.  Thank you for clearing that up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Trump didn't start the shale boom.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 1:08 PM, Danny Hangartner said:

The rest of the world watched in amazement as Trump dumped the USA's strategic reserves for next to nothing.   

Do you have the figures for how much was paid for the oil in the SPR, and how much money the oil was sold for out of the SPR? 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 1:08 PM, Danny Hangartner said:

The rest of the world watched in amazement as Trump dumped the USA's strategic reserves for next to nothing.

Lets put the blame where it belongs CONGRESS.  Yeah Trump signed the budget bill but he signed it to get some of the things he wanted for the American People.

The Dems pushed it and the Do NOTHING, Ancient, feckless GOP ( who also hate Trump) let it pass out of Congress.

Trump has no political party backing him but he has a NATION that has his back.

DYODD

• Like 2

(edited)

According to the Strategic Petroleum Reserve's own website, it currently has 660.2 million barrels out of a maximum capacity of 727 million barrels.

I think now that Trump's secret request to Saudi Arabia is revealed, it will be harder to convince the rest of OPEC to increase output because the reasons Saudi Arabia gives for justifying the increase ("market balance") will be seen as an attempt to deflect from the real reason Saudi Arabia wants production to be increased.

Edited by AE911truth.org
  • Like 3

(edited)

1 hour ago, Rodent said:

Do you have the figures for how much was paid for the oil in the SPR, and how much money the oil was sold for out of the SPR? 

From what I understand, 15 percent of the reserves are to be sold betweeen 2022 and 2027, none have been sold yet.  The Trump administration originally proposed selling half of the SPR.  The SPR paid an average price of $29.70 per barrel for its oil.

Edited by AE911truth.org
  • Like 2

(edited)

So I edit.

(edited)

On 6/7/2018 at 3:19 PM, AE911truth.org said:

From what I understand, 15 percent of the reserves are to be sold betweeen 2022 and 2027, none have been sold yet.  The Trump administration originally proposed selling half of the SPR.  The SPR paid an average price of $29.70 per barrel for its oil.

So I edit.

The US can sell all the oil in the SPR. N America is net oil independent now. Besides the US has over 7,000 drilled but uncompleted wells. Maybe an oil expert can give us an idea of how much oil those wells could produce.

The oil reserves were intended to provide for fuel for the Navy, in particular in times of war. Remember that in those days you have these big battleships with their 18-inch guns and 30-inch armor belts of solid steel to push through the water, using steam propulsion created by burning Bunker "C" fuel oil.  Well, battleships are now museum pieces, the Navy uses nuclear power for the big stuff, even frigate size gets a small nuke power plant, all the subs are nuke, so that oil reserve is less of a critical necessity than it once was. 

All that said, I recall the original scheme was that the US Govt did not actually pay for the oil put into the reserve, it was accepted in the form of an extraction tax from pumped oil, instead of cash.  Is that not still the case?  Anyone?