Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Hangartner

Why Alberta oil sands bitumen is the world's most highly coveted oil in its pure form.

(edited)

Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts.

So I edit.

Edited by Danny Hangartner
Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I edit.

But, there's no market for it.

The new pipeline will be a stranded asset, the Chinese made a massive mistake by expressing interest in buying the additional oil it provides, and after 2020 there will be no market for Canadian oil at all! 

And the worst part of it all is that nobody in the Canadian government, and nobody in China, and nobody in some multi billion dollar oil companies is aware of any of this! I mean, if they'd just visit the oil price forum they'd save their shareholders and the taxpayers billions of dollars! Here we are, getting advice for free that is literally worth billions of dollars! Wow!

10 hours ago, Danny Hangartner said:

Canadian oil sands bitumen is the world's most coveted oil in its pure form because it's one of the world's oil, if not the only oil, that can be easily processed into rocket fuel. With persons planning to go to mars, and anything to do with rockets, Canadian oil sands bitumen will be the fuel of choice.

With no market left on Earth for oil sands bitumen  is Canada planning to build a pipeline to outer space ?

Do you have some bucks to loose ? Invest in the new Alberta-Mars pipeline project to refuel rockets on the red planet !

• Like 1

(edited)

20 hours ago, Danny Hangartner said:

Canadian oil sands bitumen is the world's most coveted oil in its pure form because it's one of the world's oil, if not the only oil, that can be easily processed into rocket fuel. With persons planning to go to mars, and anything to do with rockets, Canadian oil sands bitumen will be the fuel of choice.

Up 'til now, the USA had the Canadian oil sands fuel monopolized. They sought world control over the majority of this sought after oil. But, greed overtook them. They want it for nothing. Plus, they want to make us a laughing stock.

They could send all the pipeline protestors that they want. They could cry national security day after day. It won't change the adage: "No pay. No play." They'll still have the majority of it but they'll lose the control they could've had. Could anyone fathom what they lost out on? It's too bad so sad.

This post makes my head hurt.

The US tried to ****can Keystone XL because it wanted 'world control over the majority of this sought after oil?'

What did they put in your Tim Hortons?

Edited by SLL
  • Like 1

I was in BAYTEX and COS over 10 years ago when both were angels at providing

dividends and distributions.  Kept some COS right up to SUNCOR's purchase.

AT 0.36 cad per share on a $52.00 stock ?  There are better pay-outs out there, and that is where I am at now. 

DYODD

• Like 1