Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hemanthaa@mail.com

Tropical Storm Ida lifts up crude oil supply worries, price and plenty of water to drop along the US Gulf Coast - simultaneously

Tropical storm Ida - hurricane Ida

The weather model that I follow shows the Tropical Storm Ida is going to hit the southern states of the US at the weekend. Since over 45% of the total refinery activities of the US take place in the region, the supply worries over the crude oil are rising in proportion to the momentum of the storm. As major oil companies take the staff away from production sites, it's going to be double whammy as far as the crude oil markets are concerned.

For more on that, please read here:

17 hours ago, hemanthaa@mail.com said:

Tropical storm Ida - hurricane Ida

The weather model that I follow shows the Tropical Storm Ida is going to hit the southern states of the US at the weekend. Since over 45% of the total refinery activities of the US take place in the region, the supply worries over the crude oil are rising in proportion to the momentum of the storm. As major oil companies take the staff away from production sites, it's going to be double whammy as far as the crude oil markets are concerned.

For more on that, please read here:

I realize it can change but direction is toward the natural gas side of the Gulf. Don't know why Chicken Little traders worry about oil on this path. 100 miles east would be bad.