TN

"Here is The Hidden $150 Trillion Agenda Behind The "Crusade" Against Climate Change" - Zero Hedge re: Bank of America REPORT

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

It seems that zerohedge.com is under some kind of denial of service attack. It has slowed down so much as to be virtually unuseable.

Interesting.

It may be the area where you live.  Some countries will throttle websites which counter the narrative.

1 minute ago, Tom Nolan said:

Interesting.

It may be the area where you live.  Some countries will throttle websites which counter the narrative.

I am in Illinois, but possibly the site doesn't like my browser restrictions. Usually I am just told to remove restrictions by many sites. I belong to zerohedge.com and am a fan. I am not a premium user though, maybe that is it, but no notification. 

On 10/16/2021 at 5:24 AM, Tom Nolan said:

BlackRock - You need to do some research into this nefarious corporation.  You do realize that BlackRock helped write the ESG guidelines for companies.  BlackRock is not in the game to benefit the average person.

Why not? They do have a position in GameStop, together with Fidelity and Vanguard. This is how this arguably worthless stock still has a significant value after all those months.